• Published 1st Oct 2014
  • 428 Views, 1 Comments

Echoes of the Past - Psychoshy887



200 years have gone by and something has been lurking in Princess Twilights Castle. Echoes and screams echo through the hallway of past memories as Princess Twilight uncovers the mysteries of that her castle holds in store for her.

  • ...
 1
 428

Intro

"Its been a long time since I have seen my friends. 200 years have gone by, Equestria has seen an industrial revolution. However my past has returned to haunt me. My castle has been unsettling for the past few months. My friends, they seemed to return, voices, ghostly images, random things appearing in my room. Nothing makes sense, I Twilight Sparkle Princess of Friendship, is going insane. What am I to do, I have already sent a letter to Princess Celestia," I started pacing back and forth in my room, I took a look out the window. The sun was setting, that means they would return, "I don't why my friends are haunting the castle, but one things for sure it has to stop,"

"Helloooo Twilight!" Pinkies voice echoed through the hallway outside my room.

I started breathing heavily, "Oh Celestia why me?" A scroll fell to the ground, held together with the Princess's royal seal. "Good, she got my letter," I opened the letter and read it aloud "Twilight I am on my way over to help you, I will explain more when I get there, I let Spike know and he should be on his way as well... Ok Twilight just take a deep breath and calm down, you have been doing this for over a month now, I am just going to stay in my room and they won't touch me," I looked back out the window and looked at Canterlot.

I turned around and there Pinkie was barely a foot away "Boo!" I screamed and fell backwards and knocked over my podium, I had my back to my bookshelf, the podium knocked one of my large books off the side and it hit my straight in the head, my vision was going blurry and eventually, my vision faded to black.