• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 2,268 Views, 25 Comments

Doctor Spike (Who) - Spike harem master

  • ...
17
 25
 2,268

The end of one song, but an start of an next.

Vworp Vworp Vworp

This sound could be heard in the Evergreen forest in the middle of the night. An big blue box appear out of no where. As though it was fading into existence. It had the words 'Police box' on it.

An man step out of the box and look around. He wore an medium-length leather coat, with big lapels: a coat which has clearly seen a lot of action, it has stories to tell. A burgundy V-necked T-shirt navy blue, hard-wearing black uniform pants. The kind of pants you’d see on a British policeman , he was also wearing an strong leather boots so his feets won't get damage. His hair was an close crop.

'Hmm. That strange. The TARDIS was suppose to take me where the Cybermen base is at. Why did she brought me to an clearing?' The man wonder as he pull out an strange object from his jacket.

The object is gold color with sliver lining. It had an small green blub on it.(Think the sonic screwdriver that 11th use. I can't describe it well.)

He pointed at the ground and activated it. It may an strange noise as he was moving it around trying to find something. After awhile it started beeping. The man turn it off and kneel down to see what cause the beeping. He found the cause was from an footprint.

'Cybermen foot prints. This means there close and base on how fresh it look. Very close.' The man though as he look in the direction the footprint was going.

'Better hurry up and finish this. I'm expecting an child soon back home.' The man though as he ran through the forest. He ran til he found an cave which had noised in it. He saw an dragon man was fighting some Cybermen by himself and losing. But base on some Cybermen pieces on the ground, he putting up an hell of the fight though.

The dragon man had nothing but tore pants on and an neckles with tigers teeth on it. He had red hair that reach down to his shoulders and had an light like skin on his well tone body. His tail was the same color as his hair.

"Restriction is futile. Your chance of victory is 1%. The Cybermen victory is 100%. Surrender this battle and give us your eggs." One of the Cybermen said.

"Go to hell Tinman rejected! The only way your getting my children is over my dead body you bastards!" The dragon man roar as he charge at one of the Cyberman. He punch an hole in it chest and shot fire out his mouth melting it. He then throw it at an other destroying it as well.

The man watching gain respect for the dragon. He could have run and left his children behind, but he choose to stay and fight. So he decided to help him. He pointed his object,still at hand, at the Cyberman about to shoot the dragon back and active it.

"Error! Error! Weapons disable! Weapons disable!" The Cyberman reported to it fellow Cybermen.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Can't let you go shooting fathers now can I." The man said letting his present know.

"Red alert! Red alert! The Doctor is here! I repeat! The Doctor is here!" The Cybermen announced in panic.

"That my name don't wear it out." The man, now know as the Doctor, said with an smirk.

The dragon turn toward him and raise his eyebrow in question. He look the Doctor up and down trying to see if he an enemy as well. Once he saw he wasn't, he turn back to the Cybermen and got ready for round two.

"Thank you for your help. Think you can give me more?" The dragon ask.

"Yes. I keep their weapons disable with my trusting sonic screwdriver and you attack. By the way, what your name?" Doctor ask as he ready his sonic screwdriver.

"The name Blaze. Yours?" The dragon, Blaze, said as he charge the first Cybermen in sight and start to dismantal it.

"The Doctor." Doctor reply as he dodge an laser and destroy the weapon before it can fire again.

"Doctor who?" Blaze ask as he use one of the Cybermen as meat(metal?) shield from the others trying to shoot him and then throw what remain at the Cybermen behind the Doctor.

"Just Doctor." Doctor answer as he roll out the way and right himself up before deactivating the last Cybermen with his screwdriver.

"Well Doctor. Thanks for the help." Blaze said as he hold his hand to shakes the Doctor hand.

"Oh don't mention it. Just helping an fellow father." The Doctor reply as he shook the hand. The last bit caught Blaze interest.

"Oh, your an father too then? " Blaze ask.

"Yep. Found an woman an year ago and we marry an few months back. Right now we are expecting an child in a few days. Today my last adventure. Then it retirement for me." The Doctor explain with an warm smile.

"Well, I wish you and your wife luck in the future." Blaze said as he started to make an basket.

"Thank you. You may want to leave this place. More Cybermen are sure to come soon." The Doctor said as he look outside of the cave.

"Way ahead of you. That why I'm making an basket right now. To carry my eggs out of here." Blaze reply as he countion to make an basket.

Suddenly they heard 'DELETE' and turn around in surprise. But the Doctor was shot in the chest. Blaze jump over the Doctor and shot very hot fire that could put an lava blast to shame and melted the Cyberman, that rebooted itself after the Doctor deactivated it. Blaze turn to the Doctor in worry as he slump to an wall.

"Hey! Stay with me here Doc. It not your time to go yet! You have an wife to return to. Not to mention an child is going to be born soon. So come on, stay awake." Blaze said in an a desperate tone.

"Blaze. Can you do something for me? Please." The Doctor ask in a weak tone.

"What is it? What do you want me to do?" Blaze said with an sad expression.

"Take my jacket to my wife. Tell her I'm sorry. And to give my jacket to our unborn child when she/he come to age." The Doctor said as his skin started to glow.

"Where does she live? What her name?" Blaze ask desperately. Wanting to insure he furful the man who save him final wish.

"She live close to Evergreen forest in Ponyvill. And her name is Passion." The Doctor answer as his voice was fading away. He could heard Blaze crying out to him. He close his eyes as he let the darkness consume him. His last though were.

'Hope the next guy do better.'

(Next scean)

An teenage Dragon suddenly woke up in cold sweat and tears going down his eyes.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy the first chapter. I'm looking for an cover image for this story and an editer. See ya. Fellow Doctor Who and Mlp fans.