• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 2,981 Views, 11 Comments

Rarity as Cinderella - RarityLover1993



In this story, Rarity plays Cinderella

  • ...
9
 11
 2,981

Rarity as Cinderella

Once upon a time, in the land of Equestria, there lived a beautiful white unicorn with blue eyes and a purple mane and tail named Rarity. She worked as a fashion designer in Ponyville and owned her own shop named the Carousel Boutique. She had a father named Magnum, a mother named Pearl, and a younger sister named Sweetie Belle, all of whom she loved very much.

One day, Rarity's parents got divorced and Magnum got remarried to a red and yellow unicorn named Sunset Shimmer. She was very beautiful, but she was also very vain and envied other beautiful ponies, especially Rarity.

One day, Magnum was called away on a business trip and Rarity and Sweetie Belle were left in the custody of their stepmother. Sunset Shimmer treated Sweetie Belle kindly, but she often abused Rarity. She made Rarity do all of the chores and errands and whipped her if she made a mistake. Sunset Shimmer often called Rarity "Cinderarity" because she was always covered in cinders after cleaning the fireplace.

During Magnum's absence, Sunset Shimmer received an invitation to the Grand Galloping Gala in Canterlot. She demanded Rarity to make dresses for her and Sweetie Belle, which Rarity reluctantly did. When it was time to go to the gala, Rarity came down the stairs dressed in a purple dress. "You look spiffy tonight. Where are you going to?" asked Sunset Shimmer. "I'm going to the gala too." replied Rarity. "NO! YOU'RE NOT!" shouted Sunset Shimmer and she ripped Rarity's dress to pieces. "Come on, Sweetie Belle. Let's go!" said Sunset Shimmer. "Okay, stepmother." replied Sweetie Belle sadly and they left the house.

After they left, Rarity began to cry in despair. She ran to her bedroom and lied down on her bed crying. Suddenly, like magic, Twilight Sparkle appeared in Rarity's bedroom dressed in a sparkly purple dress. She saw Rarity lying on the bed crying her eyes out and knew at once that something was wrong. "Rarity, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" asked Twilight Sparkle. "Oh, Twilight Sparkle. I have had such an awful evening. I wanted to go to the Grand Galloping Gala, but my horrid stepmother wouldn't let me and she ripped my dress to pieces!" sobbed Rarity. "You poor thing! Please don't cry!" begged Twilight Sparkle and she hugged Rarity and wiped away her tears.

"Cheer up. I have a special surprise for you." said Twilight Sparkle. "You do?" asked Rarity excitedly. "Yes." replied Twilight Sparkle. "Please close your eyes and spin around." Rarity did so. A flash of light came out of Twilight Sparkle's horn and struck Rarity. In a flash of light, Rarity's tattered rags were transformed into a beautiful sparkly white dress, a golden tiara appeared on her head and a glass slipper appeared on her two front hooves. Rarity was amazed when she saw her outfit! She gasped in amazement. "Twilight Sparkle, what a beautiful white dress, tiara, and glass slippers!" cried Rarity. "Thank you, Twilight Sparkle. You made my day!" said Rarity happily and she hugged Twilight Sparkle. "It has been my pleasure." replied Twilight Sparkle.

"Now it is now time to go to the gala." said Twilight Sparkle. In a flash of light, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle were teleported to the Ponyville train station. Just then, a large blue engine with a face and the number four painted on its tender pulled up at the train station. Rarity and Twilight Sparkle walked up to the locomotive. "Hello. My name is Gordon. Who are you?" asked the locomotive. "Hi Gordon. My name is Rarity. Could you please take me to the Grand Galloping Gala in Canterlot?" asked Rarity. "Of course I will." replied Gordon. "Thank you so much!" answered Rarity and she kissed Gordon on the cheek. Gordon blushed with embarrassment, but Rarity just smiled at him sweetly.

As Rarity climbed into the coach, Twilight Sparkle walked up to her and said: "Please remember to leave the ball by midnight because that is when the magic wears off." "I will. I promise." replied Rarity. The conductor blew his whistle and the train took off. Soon, Rarity arrived in Canterlot and had arrived at the castle, which is where the gala was held.

Rarity was the belle of the ball. Not even Sweetie Belle and Sunset Shimmer recognized Rarity in her outfit. At the gala, all of the stallions wanted to dance with Rarity because she looked so beautiful, but Rarity had a certain dance partner in mind. Rarity decided to dance with Spike. He was a baby dragon who was also the prince of Equestria. "May I please have this dance?" asked Rarity. "Of course you may." answered Spike blushing. Rarity enjoyed dancing with him and they had a wonderful night together.

After the dance, Spike and Rarity sat out on the balcony and they kissed each other on the lips. Suddenly, the clock struck midnight. Rarity said goodbye to Spike and ran away, but Spike chased after Rarity begging her to come back, but she continued to run away. As Rarity ran down the stairs of the castle, a glass slipper came off her hoof. Spike picked it up and told Rarity to return, but she did not hear him. So Spike began to cry.

Rarity arrived at the train station just in time. She climbed into the coach, the conductor blew his whistle, and Gordon started. Soon, Rarity arrived back in Ponyville. She left the coach dressed in tattered rags. Twilight Sparkle was standing on the platform waiting for her. "Did you have a good time?" asked Twilight Sparkle. "Yes. I did, but I lost one of my glass slippers." replied Rarity. "Thank you for the nice night anyway." "You're welcome." replied Twilight Sparkle and she hugged Rarity.

In a flash of light, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle returned to Rarity's bedroom. Twilight Sparkle said goodbye to Rarity and told her to call upon her whenever she is needed and she vanished. Rarity went to bed that night feeling very pleased with herself.

The next day, Spike set out a search for the owner of the glass slipper. Soon, he arrived at Rarity's house. "I have come to find the owner of this glass slipper." he announced. He tried it on Sweetie Belle, but it did not fit her hoof. "Are there any other ponies in this house?" asked Spike. Just then, Rarity entered the living room dressed in an apron to do some dusting. Spike was smitten when he saw her. "Would you like to try on this glass slipper?" he asked. "Certainly." replied Rarity and she tried on the slipper. Much to Spike's surprise, the slipper fit Rarity's hoof perfectly. "You're the one!" cried Spike. "Of course I am." replied Rarity. "What is your name?" asked Spike. "Rarity. What is yours?" asked Rarity. "Spike." replied Spike. Spike reached into his pocket and handed a wedding ring to Rarity. "Rarity, will you marry me?" he asked. "Of course I will." replied Rarity. Spike placed the ring onto Rarity's horn. Then Rarity lifted up Spike and she gave him a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

The next day, Spike and Rarity were married and Rarity moved into the castle to live with Spike. Rarity was then crowned the new princess of Equestria. Magnum returned from his business trip and Rarity and Sweetie Belle were very happy to have their father. Magnum promptly divorced Sunset Shimmer after Rarity told him about how cruelly she had treated her during his absence. Sunset Shimmer was arrested for abusing her stepchildren and Magnum won legal custody over Sweetie Belle in court. After their divorce was finalized, Sunset Shimmer was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for abusing her stepchildren. Everybody lived happily ever after.

The End

Comments ( 11 )

Ok, this was a nice story, but it was too fast. It would've worked better as multiple chapters. I like the small crossover idea and the Disney idea, but maybe next time, try a longer story.

This is a very interesting twist but it could use some polishing. I like it that Twilight was the fairy God Mother

4994035 I was agreeing with you.

I wonder if you'd do the original tale... but that one might be a bit too dark for today's audience

Just then, a large blue engine with a face and the number four painted on its tender pulled up at the train station. Rarity and Twilight Sparkle walked up to the locomotive. "Hello. My name is Gordon.

Wait, what? :rainbowlaugh:

That ending was kind of funny. IDK if you meant it to be. Fav'd. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh, and this needs a crossover tag for being a crossover with Cinderella and a Thomas the Tank Engine character.

HA HA HA HA HA :rainbowlaugh: cute as heck:raritywink::moustache::unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment