• Published 10th Sep 2014
  • 1,897 Views, 17 Comments

Pinkie 'Kirby' Pie - Shazam 25



Pinkie and her friends are getting ready for a big night when a new enemy appears and send monsters to take over Equestria. But they got help from a small ally. A small Star! And Pinkie get even more confusion. She can now copy the monsters abilities

  • ...
2
 17
 1,897

Stone Pinkie

The Mane 6 finally refinish their hard work again. They sat down and look over it.

"Hope we don't get any more dragons." Fluttershy said.

"We hear ya, Sugar Cube." Applejack agree.

"I still don't get how Pinkie ate fire and then use it like it was her own." Twilight said.

Because of the Dragon that attack them, their work had to be redone and discover that Pinkie can turn into a new type of pony. They knew Pinkie told them about the star she found but, still made no sense.

"Well, At lease Pinkie got rid of the Dragon so it won't mess up our work again." Spike said.

"Still how did she do that?" Rainbow ask.

"Because of the star power she found." A voice answer her.

All six jump up and look around.

"Don't worry, I'm a friend." the voice said again,

"Where and who are you?" Twilight ask.

"Where? I'm in the tree above you." The voice said.

The Mane 6 look up and saw a blue cloak pony with a strait grey mane and tail. It was facing away from them.

"As for who, my name is not important, but you can call me, Mask Knight." it said again.

"Mask Knight?" Fluttershy ask. Then it turn to show it mask that cover it face. Then Mask Knight drop down.

"Pinkie can use monsters attack as her own by inhaling their attack." Mask Knight explain.

"How can she do that?" Rainbow ask with a rise eyebrow.

"She must learn how to, and she can, like I said before, it because of star power she found." Mask Knight answer.

"Really? Yay!", Pinkie cheer before stopping, "Um, how do you know about the star I found?"

"I know a lot of things Pinkamena Diane Pie." Mask Knight said.

Pinkie gasp. There were only a few ponies besides her family and friends who knows her full name. How did this one know?

"Yes, I know your full name, Pinkie. I also know that you use to live on a rock farm before coming to Ponyville and living with the Cakes." Mask Knight said again.

"How much do you know about Pinkie?" Twilight ask.

"Maybe everything or maybe noting at all." Mask Knight answer.

"What? That confusing." Rainbow said.

"Just be aware that more monsters are coming and Pinkie is the only one to stop them." Mask Knight said and walk away.

"Wait! Why are you telling us this?" Twilight ask again.

Mask Knight stop and said, "Because me and Pinkie are the last Star Warriors."

All six were confuse and Mask Knight walk away again.

"Do you think what she said is true?" Rarity ask.

"The only way we will know is if we can get Pinkie to learn how to inhale things that are not food." Twilight answer.


High above Ponyville, the black and blue pony stood over the small town.

"This is a good place to start sending monsters." it said and pull out a small white cube and set it on the ground.

"Now arise Rock Crush! Arise and crush all that stands in your way!" It said and the cube grew five times it sizes and arms and legs appear.

"Whiling you are crushing things, be on the look out for a pink pony that has a star on her neck. If you find her, crush her as well." It laugh as Rock Crush jump away.


Pinkie was trying to inhale anything that was in her sight, but could only inhale normally.

"This is taking way to long!" Rainbow said.

"I know, but I don't know if Pinkie can't inhale no more then air." Twilight said, feeling doubtful.

Pinkie stop and turn to her friends.

"Hey! Cheer up, we can do this! Even if a monster show we will stop it right?" Pinkie said happily.

"Um, I don't know if we can." Fluttershy said meekly.

"Well until we found out if the Mask Pony is right, we might as well prepare ourselves." Applejack said.

Pinkie started to inhale agai,n but still couldn't get pass her normal inhale.

"Pinkie stop! Let's take a break, I don't think you can do it." Rainbow said trying of seeing Pinkie just inhale air.

Pinkie stop and then said, "Did anypony feel that?"

"Feel what, Darling?" Rarity ask.

Then they felt it, the ground shook. Everypony look around before feeling the ground shake again.

"What is that?" Twilight ask.

Her question was soon answer as a giant rock cube landed next to them.

Fluttershy shriek and flew into a tree to hide. The rest stood their ground ready to fight.

Rock Crush look at the five ponies until it spot Pinkie. There was no star on her neck, but it knew this was the one it was looking for.

Rock Crush jump in the air and try to land on Pinkie.

"PINKIE! MOVE!" Rainbow shouted and push her out of the way.

Rock Crush smash the ground just missing Rainbow Dash as she push Pinkie out of the way.

The others quickly attack. Twilight hold it still with her magic as Applejack ran up and buck it as hard as she could, only for here to jump back in pain. Rarity try to use her own magic to attack, but she had trouble casting spells, she only use her horn to find gems, not attack, still she had a few spells in-case she was attack. Rainbow flew around try to make it dizzy but, with a clap and a stomp all four was knock away.

Pinkie was shock to see her friends get knock away and it pick Fluttershy out of the tree she was peeking out of.

Come on Pinkie Pie, try to inhale. Stand on yours back hoofs. a voice said inside her head.

Pinkie stood on her back hoofs and puff herself up. She ran in place and jump forward and inhale.

This time Pinkie began shuck a lot of air and all things started to going in her mouth.

Rock Crush felt the wind pass it and felt itself get pull in. It turn to see Pinkie was the one doing it.

The star appear on her neck as Rock Crush broke into four small parts. One part got inhale and Pinkie jump in the air.

Then a grow appear above Pinkie. A hat appear that was blue with yellow outlines and had two shades. Also had a pink part of Pinkie's mane sticking out of it. Pinkie jump in it now with grey a grey fur coat and tail. The hat cover her mane fully. Pinkie has now became Stone Pinkie.

The three smaller Rock Crush's jump back up and try to stomp Pinkie.

But Pinkie jump in the air and turn into a giant stone of herself. She drop down and knock all the Rock Crush's away.

Fluttershy pick herself and look in surprise that Pinkie has copy the monster attack. And watch as Pinkie stood still as the Rock Crush's try to stomp her but boucle off her. Then they try jump on her together, but Pinkie jump in the air and drop back down crushing them inside.

Fluttershy sigh in relief. She was glad it over, but the parts begin reform back together and back into it full form.

Stone Pinkie begin to walk away and Rock Crush follow her. Fluttershy follow them a well.

She soon saw Pinkie heading to a cliff and Rock Crush now trying to stomp her again. But Pinkie was still in her Stone form and only felt herself get push into the ground.

The cliff started to break under both of their weights and soon Pinkie and Roc Crush feel into the sea below.

"PINKIE!" Fluttershy shouted as her friend fell to the sea. A loud splash was heard and Fluttershy sat down tears leaving her eyes.

Her friends soon reach her after recovering from the attack.

"Fluttershy? Where Pinkie?" Twilight ask.

"And where that rock cube thing go?" Rainbow added.

"They...they went over the cliff and into the sea." Fluttershy said in the edge of crying.

Underwater both Pinkie and Rock Crush sink towards the bottom, but Pinkie was able to get out of her stone form and started swimming back to the surface.

A fish hit her and she spit out a piece of Rock Crush, turning her back to normal as both small Rock Crush and it giant part sink to the bottom which it was never heard of again.

The ret of the Mane 6 sat at the cliff look over were Pinkie fell into.

Fluttershy was trying very hard not to cry and the others just stood there. Then Rarity spotted something.

"Hey, what's that" She ask and the others look as well.

Soon bubbles appear and Pinkie pop her head out of the water.

"PINKIE PIE!" Her friends shouted.

Pinkie have her hoof to her friends and swam to land. It was hard without her floaters, but still made it.

Once her friends where there, Rarity gave Pinkie a towel and Fluttershy jump on her glad to see her all right.

"Pinkie, you did it! You inhale an attack!" Rainbow said.

"Yes, how did you do it?" Twilight ask.

"Well, when I saw Fluttershy was in trouble, I heard a voice told me to stand on by back hooves. Then I puff myself up, ran in place and jump forward an started to inhale. Before I knew it, my fur coat and tail was grey an I was wearing a hat." Pinkie explain.

"We thought we lost you after I saw you and that rock monster fell into the sea." Fluttershy said.

"Well, I did find out that I can switch between the two forms and swim back to the surface. Lost the power on my way up." Pinkie said.

"Well, we glad you are ok." Applejack said smiling.


High above them, on the cliff, stood the black and blue pony.

"Well, I guess I should be more careful.", It said, "That monster cost a lot of power. I need to find someone to trick, or should I say somepony."

It look at Pinkie Pie again before walking off looking for the fool that will help it.


At another part of the sea, Mask Knight watch as Pinkie lead the rock cube monster the cliff and made it fall into the water.

"Well done Pinkie, but the fight has just only began." She said before walking away.

Author's Note:

That it Stone Pinkie. Up next is my favorite ability, Sword. Now it feels like I rush in this chapter. So I anyone think I did, let me know and I'll try to rewrite it. After Sword will be Beam. I'll tell you more as I continue.

Comments ( 14 )

cant wait for Bomb Kirby.... err i mean Bomb Pinkie to show up its gonna be a blast:pinkiegasp:


i wonder if cameos of King DeDeDe and Escargo will show up (pony versions that is)

Yeah, this was definitely rushed, it was fine, but rushed......

well, i do believe that evil pony say find somepony maybe from all mare6 enemy from the past like trixie, gilda, Diamond Dogs, Queen Chrysalis or enery villian in i found in my little pony wiki site

hey are you going to show Mask Knight's face here or will it be a secret?:rainbowhuh:

4983840 Oh, I'll show it alright, but I'm not tell when or who.

okay so that was AWESOME! A little rushed but AWESOME!

4991244 I feel that it was rush as well. I have started on Sword Pinkie, but never got it got done. I got up to where Pinkie got the Ability and stop there. Starting the chapter after that, will have the Theme song of Kirby Right back at ya! only with Pinkie in the place of Kirby.

So... she's basically Kirby :rainbowlaugh:

Kirby & MLP, crossing over...awesome. Not many of that specific crossover out there. I wonder who this shadowy enemy is sending monsters out though? Enemee/Nightmare maybe? Or someone related to the nearly invincible villain? And Mask Knight, given all she knows, plus the description, one of the 3 Pie Sisters perhaps? Hmm....all in all this shall be fun.

This story sounds interesting
Here's to hoping for more

Login or register to comment