• Published 10th Sep 2014
  • 1,911 Views, 17 Comments

Pinkie 'Kirby' Pie - Shazam 25



Pinkie and her friends are getting ready for a big night when a new enemy appears and send monsters to take over Equestria. But they got help from a small ally. A small Star! And Pinkie get even more confusion. She can now copy the monsters abilities

  • ...
2
 17
 1,911

Fire Pinkie

It was a nice sunny day in Ponyville. Everypony was busy left and right, getting ready for the big Star Night Fall.

Of course no pony was just a happy as Pinkie Pie. She open the door of Sugar Cube Corner and shouted, "HELLO PONYVILLE!"

Pinkie was really looking forward to the Star Night Fall in a week. It was a good day to plan a party and hung out with her friends. Speaking of which, she was heading out to them right now.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Cakes! I'm off to see my friends!" She shouted back inside.

"Ok Pinkie, we'll come and get you if the Cake Twins miss you." Mrs. Cake said back.

Pinkie close the door and hop through Ponyville saying hello to everypony she met. Little then anypony knew, including Pinkie herself, that the Star Night Fall was going to happen right now.


Deep in space, a yellow trail speed across. It been on the run for days and was growing weak and tried. It stop as a black mist appear in front of it. The trail fade to a small yellow star. The yellow Star was beat up a little, but still ready itself to fight.

The Black Mist charge at the Yellow Star, who just moves out of the way and shoots a small but powerful beam. The back mist was hit and a little faze by the hit. The small yellow star look around, It had to get away. It soon spotted a planet not to far away from it. It head there right away with the black mist right behind it. Then a loud blast was heard and the yellow star look back.

The black mist was stuck behind a force field of some sort. The black mist try again and again to get pass the force field, but was held back. The small yellow star turn back to the planet an look at it for some time. This one remind it of some planets it be to before. Then it lost it flight for a few seconds before recovering.

It look toward the planet again and head strait for it. It needed to rest and hide until it recovers fully and can take down MNE 2. Little knowing that it will be fighting them sooner then it thought.


Pinkie was still hopping to the met place to met up with her friends. A few times she stop and smell the flowers. A few of her Pinkie's Sense went off, but nothing big. Then her tail started twitching.

Pinkie look around, she knew a twitching tail mean something was going to fall. She took cover and waited for whatever it was that was going to fall.

Then, she spot a yellow light in the sky.

"Is that a falling star?", Pinkie ask herself, "Nah! It way to early for the Star Night Fall, but way did my tail twitch like that?"

Pinkie walk out of her cover and watch the yellow star fall. She watch until she saw it disappear behind the trees and heard a loud crash. Now Pinkie all ways love making other ponies happy, but when somepony is hurt, she ready to hop in and help.

It didn't take Pinkie long before reaching the crash. A long trail was mark in the ground.

"Wowsers! What a fall! This looks like somepony had a bad flight and crash." Pinkie said looking over the trail as she follow it.

Soon Pinkie reach to the end of the trail and saw a small yellow star, that was barely floating.

"Ah! What a cute little star." Pinkie cooed.

She reach for the star and pick it up. She stared to rock it before it jump out of her hooves. It look around before it fell in pain. Pinkie caught it and saw the beat marks on it.

"Now, who in Equestria would beat up a star?" Pinkie ask. She rock it again before a thought enter her mind.

"I know! I'll take you to my friends, then you can get better and I can throw a 'Welcome to Ponyville!' party for you. It a fun idea!" Pinkie said happily while jumping around.

The Star floated out of Pinkie's hooves and look at her. Pinkie stop jumping and looks back at the star.

The two looks at each other before the Star started to glow and went strait for Pinkie. Pinkie watch as the star went to her neck and place itself there. Then Pinkie felt something else. It felt like the Star was digging into her neck. After that it was gone.

Pinkie bend her head down to her neck and saw the yellow star. It glow for a bit and then fade away.

"What was that all about?", Pinkie ask herself, "Oh well! Might as well tell my friends about what happen."

Pinkie hop away unknowing, two red eyes was watching her from the trees.


Pinkie hop in play pet park where her friends were waiting.

"About time Pinkie!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Whatever took you so long darling?" Rarity ask.

"Oh, I was on my way here when my tail started twitching and I spot a fall star, but it was weird, it's to way to early for Star Night Fall, and it crash landed. So I went to check out. There was a long tail like somepony had a bad flight. At the end I found a star that was beat up a little. I started to rock it when it jump out of my hooves and look around before falling. After saying that I was going to bring to you girls and throw it a party, it jump out of my hooves again and enter my neck. It stay there for a bit then fade away." Pinkie said in one breath.

"Um...What?" Rainbow ask confuse.

"She found a hurt falling star and it enter her neck." Spike said, know that Pinkie words can get confusing at times like Twilight's.

"A hurt falling star? Is it ok?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hold on, how can a star be hurt anyway?" Twilight spoke up.

"I don't know. I'm wondering the same thing myself." Pinkie answer.

"Well, while it is strange to see a hurt falling star, we need to get ready for the Star Night Fall." Apple Jack said.

The rest nods and starts getting to work.

The day drag on and Pinkie just couldn't get the hurt falling star out of her mind. She was always happy, but anypony or thing that was hurt, always made her a little sad. Still she had to be happy. Her party for Star Night Fall was going to be so big that she surprise everypony, even herself.

Pinkie laugh at that the thought. She never surprise herself before. Still it didn't hurt to try.

"All right girls, let take a little break." Twilight said and all of them sat down.

"Wow! Never be this busy unlike with the time we had to get water to Cloudsdale." Rainbow said.

"Well, we got most of this done, hope everypony likes it." Fluttershy said.

"Of course they'll like it!", Pinkie said, "After all we made all this for them."

"Thanks for letting me help out." Spike said.

"No problem, you were a big help today." Twilight said to the dragon.

"Well what now?" Rarity ask.

"How about some apple juice?" Applejack said as she brought six juice crates to them.

"Thanks Applejack." Rainbow said as she took a slip.

They all were so busy working and resting, that none of them notices that something was watching them.

Twilight just took another slip when her horn started to glow. Knowing unicorn magic doesn't happen without a reason, she let her horn do her magic for her. A shield cover them as a fireball zoom towards them.

Twilight and her friends turn and saw a black dragon with two rows of long blue spikes traveling down it back and tail. The Dragon roar and blew fire again.

Twilight cast a shield spell again, but couldn't hold it back. The Mane 6 quickly spread out as Twilight's shield fade away.

Rainbow Dash flew up to the dragon and buck it's nose. The Dragon just smiles and swipe it claw, knocking Rainbow back to the ground.

Applejack ran up swinging her lasso around and throw it to grab it back claw on it foot. The she ran round the two feet and tried them up. The Dragon fell and almost landed on Fluttershy, who quickly move out of the way.

The Dragon lay still and they all walk up to it carefully. Just as they got close, the Dragon eyes shoot open and surround them in flames.

"Come on Fluttershy, let's fly everypony out of here." Rainbow said to her friend.

"O..Ok." Fluttershy said meekly.

Before they can, the dragon blew more fames and they build higher.

"We need to get out of here! Twilight can you get us out?!" Rarity shouted.

"It too hot for me to cast a spell and there some thing different about this dragon." Twilight said trying to cast a teleport spell.

Pinkie notice that the Dragon was getting ready to throw a fireball a Twilight and ran to her.

"TWILIGHT! WATCH OUT!" Pinkie shouted and push her friend out of the way.

The fireball flew though the air and Pinkie gasp knowing she can't dodge it.

Then something happen, Pinkie ate the fireball.

"Ouch! That spicy!" Pinkie said before the star appear on her next and started to glow. Pinkie glow with it and jump in the air.

She flip a few times until a bright light cover her. A jewel appear before a crown that was on Pinkie's head then her fur coat and tail had turn red and when the jewel crown went on her head, her mane turn into flames. Pinkie was now Fire Pinkie.

Pinkie landed on her back hooves and look over herself. She was surprise that her fur coat was red and her mane was now flames. She look back at the Dragon who was also surprise at Pinkie transform.

"How in the Princesses name did Pinkie do that?!" Twilight ask out loud.

The rest didn't answer. Then again they never really understood Pinkie Pie.

The Dragon snap out of it shock and threw another fireball at Pinkie.

Pinkie roll out of the way and threw a fireball right back at it!

"WHAT IN EQUESTRIA!" Her friends shouted.

Pinkie's fireball hit the dragon and it roar and blew fire at it. Pinkie took a deep breath and threw some back.

The two flames hit each other and they push each other. Pinkie kept going. She was having fun with this new ability and she was trying to keep her friends safe.

Finally Pinkie's flames over power the Dragon's and blew the Dragon in the air and knock it away.

Pinkie stop and watch as it flew through the air.

"Well, that one way of teaching a to fly." Pinkie laugh.

Then she glow again and turn back to normal. She turn to her friends and they saw the star on Pinkie neck.

It glow for a bit and fade away.

"Was that the star you told us about?" Rarity ask.

Pinkie look at her neck, but the star was all gone.

Knowing her friends seen it, she answer, "Yes sire pie. That was he star I told you about. And did you see what I did?! My mane was on fire and blew fire form my mouth just like a dragon!"

"Yes we saw Pinkie, but how is it possible you can do that?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know, maybe the star did it?" Pinkie guess.

"Well whatever the star did to you, it work. It blew that dragon away." Rainbow said.

"But why did it attack us?" Fluttershy ask.

"Hm, I may not know a lot about my own kind, but I do know that the dragon was after somepony or something." Spike spoke up.

"We can worry about that later.", Rarity said, "because now we have to start all over again!"

She was right. All their hard work was ruined. Tables were tear up and burn, balloons were bust and the food was now ashes.

"Well, we might as well get back to work." Twilight said.

"I'll go get more food from Sugar Cube Corner." Pinkie said.

"I'll help you out." Fluttershy said knowing that she has to help explain to the Cakes of what happen to the food they had before.


Far away from Ponyville, the black dragon land and turn back into it real form, the black mist. By taking on another shape, it was able to reach the planet and started looking for the star. It found it, but was surprise that it found a host to hide in.

Plus this land look too peaceful. Maybe it can spread some monsters and force the yellow star out of hiding. But first it needed a pawn of it own to use. It took form of a black pony with a blue mane and tail, with no cutie mark and walk to places unknown.


In a different part of Ponyville, a blue cape pony with a grey strait mane and tail, with a mask cover it face.

It watch as Pinkie and Fluttershy exit Sugar Cub Corner with more food.

"You got one too huh, Pinkamena Diane Pie?" it said show it voice was female.

"You must learn to use it, to stop a dangerous new foe." She said again and walk away.

Author's Note:

Up next Pinkie met the strange mask pony and learns how it inhale attacks to copy the monsters abilities. Now remember, Pinkie has Kirby's powers, she won't met Kirby at all. The next copy ability is Stone. I'm also mixing a little bit of the game as well.