• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,540

brave 13. An Apple to the Core

It was a beautiful day in Appleloosa as the town prepared for the rodeo that was coming up. Many of the ponies were busy stacking hay stacks, wrangling animals, and getting the town in tip top shape for the big competition. Walking down the dirt road of Main Street was the Stetson wearing apple farmer and number one sharp shot Braeburn. Due to the fact that the sheriff put him in charge of getting everything ready he was doing a quick inspection. The yellow stallion stopped at the saloon and poked his head inside. "Hey guys, how are things going on here?"

Standing at the bar was Alex who was wearing a white shirt and suspenders. He was wiping down the counter as the farm pony walked through the saloon doors. "Oh Braeburn, everything is fine, we're almost ready to open up."

"And Lock?" Braeburn asked as he took a seat. "You made sure he's nowhere near the cider, right?"

The griffin threw his rag to the side and pulled out a new one to start cleaning drink glasses. "Don't worry, our leader’s in the kitchen in the back. He won't get a drop of cider till we close the place tonight and he fulfills his promise of being the cook today."

"Me and Trixie are ready to go too," a goofy voice added. The two turned to see Cheese Sandwich wearing an old western outfit and a hat.

"You sure you two can handle being the entertainment here?" Braeburn asked as he tilted his hat. "I told the owner that you two were the best."

The orange party pony jumped up and landed in the seat in front of a piano."Does this answer your question?" Cheese cracked his neck before he started to play a very light hearted and fitting tune that filled the bar.

"And Trixie?" The griffin added.

"She's back stage working on her makeup," Cheese said as he continued to pay on the piano. "I think she's a bit nervous being the star of a show that doesn't involve her showing off her magic abilities."

"I can't wait to see her dancing in one of those Southern bell outfits." Lock pick came out of the back room with boxes on his back. He was wearing an apron and his blue scarf on his head.

"speaking of ponies in outfits, where's Flash? Sheriff Silver Star could really use the help." The farm pony asked. "He's been a bit worried by the whole Trouble Shoes rumor going around."

Lock put the boxes on the counter and wiped his brow. "He's upstairs sleeping. Flash was up all night working on a new sword technique." Lock said.

"Well at least this place is in no danger of falling apart." The farm pony said before a ceiling board fell beside him. "Mostly," The stallion took one last look around before he made his way to the doors. "The rodeo won't start for another three days but contestants will start coming today. Let show them why Appleloosa's the best."

"Oh wait Braeburn," Lock said before he got too far. "If you have time can you test this battery out?" The unicorn threw Braeburn an orange battery. Braeburn caught it to see that it had a number 12 on it.

"You got it," the yellow stallion said as he put the battery into the pocket of his vest. "But why this one all of a sudden? Didn't we test all the batteries already?"

"Torin said that this one is similar to the Kentrospiker Battery. It needs something to contain it's power." Lock explained as he picked up the boxes again and took them in the kitchen. "We're all working in the saloon today so you’re the only one who'd have a chance of having some free time. Even Flash will be waiting tables when he wakes up."

"Got it, I'll go do some test firing after I check on the hay stacking." Braeburn said. With a tip of his hat he went through the double doors and left, leaving the other Kyoryugers to tend to the saloon themselves.


Dogold punched the wall with a roar of rage. It wasn't too long ago that the red lion was revived and he had been recovering strength ever since. "It's so enraging, I can't stand being trapped in this place for so long. I need to fight something."

In a fit of rage Dogold put his hand on to the pillar with the angry face. Lightning came out of its mouth before forming into a monster. Its body looked to be made of iron with two fish cakes for eyes. Dogold grabbed the creature’s arm and dragged him out of the room. "Come with me you waffle iron. If I'm going to go on a rampage I might as well collect some rage. Plus I could use a wing man."

"If you need a place to blow off some steam I hear the rodeo is coming up." The iron monster said. "I'm sure with all the ponies scrambling to get ready there's bound to be some frustration."

Dogold looked at the monster with a puzzled look. "You haven't even been alive for five minutes, how do you know that?"

"Beats me, you’re the one who created me." The monster answered.

The red lion put his claws to his face for a moment. "Alright. Let's just go and cause some mayhem."

"And if we get bored I use my copy to cause some anger in ponies," the monster said as he pulled out two irons. The monster took a random Zorima that was in the room and put its head between the two irons. Stream covered it's body before revealing a copy of Dogold. "I can make anyone look like anyone else."

"Maybe this will be entertaining after all. Just one last thing," Dogold said before taking out his sword. In one rage filled slash he turn the copy of himself into nothing. "Don't you ever try to copy my style. It took me over five-hundred years to get this lion thunder-god thing down."

"Y-yes sir," the monster said nervously. Dogold nodded as he led the way out of the room with his monster and a few foot solders following behind.


The streets of the town were even more busy then earlier. Ponies from all over were arriving and settling in to the peaceful desert town for the rodeo. Braeburn was walking down the main road, pleased with how well things were going. He had just gotten back from the hay stacks and was now going to the train station to make sure the welcoming crew was doing their job. Yes, this was a good day for the yellow farm pony. The stallion loved his town and always wanted it to see that it was the best town it could be. The Apple family always have great pride for their work and for their homes.

"You two timeing, no good, son of a floor waxer!" Braeburn's attention soon went to a mare who was yelling at a rugged looking stallion in anger. "Don't think that just cause you’re in the rodeo you can just talk to you marefriend like that."

"Honey I have no clue what you’re talking about. I've been hauling cider all morning." The stallion said with a confused look.

"Oh don't you give me that excuse. You came up to me this morning and told me ‘you should support my barrel dodging more’ like I never come to your practice all the time."

"Hey now, what’s going on here folks?" Braeburn said as he got between the two of you.

"this jerk face called me an unsupportive marefriend," the mare said.

"And I told her that this is the first I saw her today."

"You’re not my buddy anymore pal," another stallion said to another across the way. This outburst took the farm pony's attention and he rushed over to see what was going on.

"I'm not your pal, buddy."

Soon Braeburn noticed that everypony was in an argument. "Oh sweet Bessy on a Tuesday afternoon, this place is turning in to a mad house." In the midst of the chaos Braeburn saw a red energy coming off everyone. Out of the corner of his eye he saw what looked to be ponies heading down an alleyway. He followed them along with the red trail of energy to find that it was a group of copies of ponies that were fighting. All the copies let out a laugh as steam came off them revealing that they were Zorima.

"Heheh this is great, now what’s next," Yakigonte said as he pulled out his copy irons. "Oh I know. The saloon is opening soon, I bet we could start a few bar fights there." As soon as he said that the Zorima were blasted. Braeburn came out in to the open holding out his Gaburevolver.

"Now listen here you fish cake...headed thing? I'm not going to let ya ruin the rodeo. Now everyone is working hard on this so just surrender and we'll all be hunky dory." The pony said.

"I don't think so Kyoryuger," a familiar voice said. Coming up behind the iron monster was Dogold. "With all the stress in town this is the perfect place to collect anger."

"Do-Dogold!? But I thought Lock smashed you to pieces?" The earth pony said as he slowly backed away.

"I'm a quick healer," the lion said in a low voice. He raised his sword launched a fury of lighting.

The attack missed and Braeburn pulled out his Beast Battery. "Brave In!" He pressed the button on top and loaded it into his blaster.

"GABURINCHO!"

"Kyoryu Change!" He spun the cylinder. Dogold fired off more lightning but the stallion dogged the attacks by his dancing to the music coming from his weapon. He pointed the Gaburevolver to the sky. "Fire!" The energy construct flew around the pony before he was transformed into Kyoryu Black. He immediately used his blaster to shoot the foot soldiers. The Zorima as well as the iron monster started to run with the Kyoryuger close behind.

Once they were in the open the gray goons went on the offense. They swung there spiky weapons at him but Kyoryu Black evaded them. A Zorima tried to attack from behind but the earth pony blocked it with his Gaburevolver. The soldier punched him but Kyoryu black retaliated by firing at him. When the soldier went down two more came at him. Black jumped over the two and ran straight to the monster. He threw a punch but Yakigonte hit it away with a branding iron. Black stumbled back as he tried not to be burned by the red hot stick.

The pony shot at him witch managed to cause some damage. Due to the fact Kyoryu Black was focused on the monster he didn't notice that two soldiers were coming up behind him. Out of nowhere the two grabbed his fore legs, causing the Gaburevolver to fall to the ground. The earth pony was restrained as Yakigonte approached him. The monster pulled out his two copying irons. Before the earth pony could break free the monster put the irons over his head and steam covered his body.

The henchmen let their hostage go and started to run away. "Sorry I can't stay to see my handiwork but my plan won't work if there's two of us." The monster said before running off. Like his goons.

"Two of us, what that's supposed to mean?" Braeburn asked, confused at what his enemy just said.

"Over here," Lock's voice announced. Running down the dirt road was the unicorn who was in his red battle suit with his blue dressed friend close behind.

"Lock, Cheese, I'm so glad you’re here. That thing just ran off this..." But before Braeburn could finish the blue dressed earth pony opened fire. "HEY, what in Sam Hill are ya doing!"

"Keep your guard up. There's something off about this one," Kyoryu Red said.

"What are you..." Before the farm pony could finish he saw what has happened to him. When he extended his fore leg he saw the it now looked like the arm of the monster he fought. He looked to see that the rest of his body was turned into an exact copy of Yakigonte. "Sweet beans and corn bread," Braeburn said in surprise.

"Ooh Lock, can we use that new move on him?" Blue asked.

"Why not," Red responded as he pulled out his Gaburevolver.

"How's about the fact that I'm your friend. That’s a good reason not to beat the tar out of me," The changed pony said waving his arms frantically. His complaint fell on deft ears as the red ranger loaded a scarlet battery into his blaster.

" GABURINCHO!PUKUPTOR!"

The red dressed unicorn then pointed the blaster at Blue and fired. The blast hit and caused the earth pony to inflate like a balloon. Kyoryu Red backed up a bit before running at full speed and kicked Blue like he was a soccer ball. "Kyoryu Demotion Ball kick!" The earth pony went flying and started bouncing off buildings randomly. The fake monster started to run on all fours as the ranger closed in on him. The attack hit and caused Braeburn to go flying into the distance.

Kyoryu Blue bounced back next to his partner before deflating back to normal. "Should we go after him? There was something really weird about him," Blue said.

Kyoryu Red was about to say something till something caught his eye. He ran over and picked up the Gaburevolver that was laying on the ground. "It's Braeburn's Gaburevolver. That monster must have..." Before he could finish Red's communicator went off. " We're going to have to look for that guy later. The others need our help at the saloon." The two demorphed into their civilian forms."Plus I don't want to miss Trixie's performances."

Cheese just nodded as he took the extra Gaburevolver and began walking down the road. Meanwhile Dogold and the real Yakigonte were hiding behind a building. "Oh, my plan is working perfectly. Soon the Kyoryugers will defeat one of their own," The iron monster said.

"And when the time is right, I will come in and destroy the rest of them," Dogold said with a grin. He was imagining how sweet it was going to be when he will be able to finally defeat the ponies that have defeated him.

"Now all we need to do is stay low while those ponies go after my doppelgänger. And while the heat’s off me I can still cause some trouble," Yakigonte said as he held up his copy irons.


It only took about an hour for the saloon to get busy. The building was packed with ponies from all over relaxing before the big event. Cheese Sandwich was at the pianoplaying music. Flash was finally awake and was scrambling to bring ponies' orders to their tables. "Ok, I got two sasparillas and a dandelion sandwich," Flash said was he placed the drinks and food onto the three earth ponies' table.

"Much obliged," one of the ponies said.

Flash nodded his head before going back to the bar. "It's crazy out there," the Pegasus said as Alex placed a tropical looking drink on the counter. "That table six's order?" Flash asked. Alex just nodded his as the waiter took the drink onto this serving platter.

"You ain't got a right to talking about my cooking like that," a mare said to another at the bar. Flash placed the tray back on the counter and rushed over to break up the fight.

"Hey, hey, hey! Unless you want to get kicked out you two better stop," The Royal Guard said as he got between the two mares. The two ponies shot glares at one another before going in separate directions. Flash let out a sigh before going back to Alex. "That was like the eighth bar fight I had to break up today. What’s up with everyone?"

"It's probably all the stress of the rodeo," the griffin said as he cleaned a glass.

"Order up," Lock yelled from the kitchen as he placed a basket of hay fries through the window. "This is that order for the bar Alex."

"Got it," Alex said as he took the good in to his talons. At that moment the lights dimmed. A spot light shinned onto the stage and was now the center of everyone's attention.

"Fillies and Gentlecolts," Cheese's voice boomed as the crowd went silent. "For your entertainment I'm pleased to introduce the mare of many talents, my good friend, The Great Trixie Lulamoon!"

The curtain soon raised to reveal a purple background decorated in stars. In the middle of the stage was the silhouette of a pony. After a moment the pony walked into the light to show that it was Trixie. She was in a purple dress with netting covering her shoulders and forelegs. Her hair was in curls and she was also wearing a tiny purple top hat. She took out a fan as Cheese started to play on the piano.

"I'm Trixie, welcome to the show , Got magic tricks so here we go. We're going to have some fun, hold on to your hats..." The blue mare sang as she started to dance. Lock was watching threw the window that he'd send food out of. His eyes were locked on the magician as she entertained the whole room. She had a smile on her face and the gray unicorn could tell that it wasn't the fake one she used when she was performing the first time they met. After years of gambling Lock had a way of reading ponies and he could tell that the happiness Trixie feelings was genuine.

"You like her don't ya?" Flash teased. The unicorn was caught off guard and nearly fell face first onto the grill.

"W-what?"

"Oh come on, Braeburn told us about your date," Alex said with a cocky grin.

"And I know that look in your eyes. It the same look I had the first time I saw Princess Twili..." Flash cut himself off. He only took the drink that was on the counter with a blank face and walked away.

"Guys, guys, guys," Lock said with his hooves up. "Is Trixie attractive, yes. Did I go on a date with her, also yes. But it isn't like I have a crush on her. As far as I'm concerned we're just close friends and there's nothing between us."

"If you say so," Alex said causally. Trixie continued her performance as happy as can be. By the time she finished a random stallion went flying threw the saloon's doors. The stallion who threw the pony followed outside.

The unicorn was in a rage with red energy coming off of him. Flash and Lock ran out to restrain the pony. "That varmint done his last mistake," the angry unicorn said. As Lock and Flash held back the pony, steam started to come of the victim. Everyone stopped to see that it was a Zorima. Noticing the fact that he was no longer disguised the gray henchmen ran away.

"Should have thought that it was a debo monster behind all the fighting," Flash said.

"Flash, grab the others and close up the saloon, I need to find Braeburn," Lock ordered. As the pegasus ran back into the building, Lock pulled out his communicator. After a moment he got no answer. "That's odd, Braeburn always picks up."


On the other side of town Braeburn sat behind a barn. Underneath the monster's face he wore was a pony that was pretty down. After nearly escaping the attack of his friends the earth pony managed to find a place to hide.

"This is the worst day ever," Braeburn said as he kicked the ground. "I feel like uncle Chilly Pepper after he woke up in Zebrafrica when the bulls tried to take over his town. I mean how am I going to get my friends to see that I'm really me and not the dang monster that made me look like this?"

The earth pony sat in anger with his monster arms crossed. For a few minutes he sat in silence till a voice spoke up. "Mind if I sweep here?"

Braeburn looked up to what was a strange sight. It was a tall two legged creature with metal armor. It's chest was covered in silver with gold details all over. It had two horns on its head like the horns of a stag beetle. "Go ahead mister ." The pony said.

"I am not called mister. I am Beetle J. Stag, sweeper of nature," the mechanical beetle like creature said as he took the old wicker broom and started to sweep the dirt ground. After a moment the creature looked at the pony turned monster. "You look to be upset," he said.

Braeburn just kicked up as he answered. "Naw, I don't want to bother ya with my troubles." Braeburn said.

J put down his broom and sat next to him. He pulled out a white and green soda can. "It's fine. I could use a break."

"I need to find a way to get my friends to see I'm not a monster so we can fight the real one."

"Why would they think you’re a monster?" J asked.

"Just look at me," Braeburn responded.

"Well if you need proof I can give it to ya," J said as he put away his drink can and pulled out a gold device.

"ANALYZE MODE!"

A light washed over the pony turned monster. After a moment J showed the screen on the device to show the outline of an earth pony. "See, you are 100% pony," the metal creator said.

"Well that makes someone." The earth pony said. "But my friends would just attack me again if I try to explain it to them. And the monster I look like is out causing trouble."

At that moment J grabbed Braeburn by his forelegs. "Then I will show them, for I am Beetle J. Stag! I shall help any pony in need," he said.

"Wh-what?" Braeburn said surprised at the beetle's statement. "How are you going to do that?"

"Don't worry, I've gotten into a situation like this before. Now all we need to do is find your friends," before Braeburn could respond he was dragged away by J.


The team of four ponies and one griffin were looking high and low for the monster that was causing all the trouble. Lock and Cheese both described to the others what the monster looked like. The ponies weren't too concerned with the team looking around. In addition to the monster the team were also looking for their missing teammate.

Flash and Lock was asking the townsponies for any info. Alex was covering the skies wile Trixie and Cheese were looking everywhere else. The Kyoryugers looked high and low as Dogold and Yakigonte were hiding behind some barrels.

"All this waiting is infuriating," Dogold said in iteration.

"Hey, it not my fault the Kyoryuger went into hiding," Yakigonte responded. "Have patience, he'll be coming out I'm sure."

Dogold went back to spying on the Kyoryugers before a munching sound caught his attention. He turned to his left to see that Luckyuro was next to him, eating a fried snack wrapped in paper. "And what are you doing here?" the lion asked.

"I wanted to see the rodeo too," the spy said with crumbs on her face. "Funnel cake?"

In his frustration the knight of rage smacked the cake out of her hand. "I don't want your fried dough. What I want is to sharpen my sword by fighting those ponies."

For a moment Yakigonte stopped to think. He then snapped his finger. He called one of the Zorima to come over. He used his copy irons to turn the henchmen into a copy of Kyoryu Black. With a nod the copy went out.

As Flash and Lock finished talking to a pony they turned to the copy of Kyoryu black. "Hey look, it's Braeburn," Lock said. "Where have you been?"

The copy was silent for a moment as the all the ponies approached their teammate. "Um, are you ok?" Flash asked. Out of nowhere the earth pony bucked and almost hit Lock. Soon they all were surrounded by gray goons. "This is not good."

At the same time Cheese, Trixie, and Alex were all ambushed. The five soon began fighting as all the other ponies cleared out of the street. "Dang it, it was a trick. That was just a copy to distract us as they prepped their attack," Lock said.

Flash dived bombed two of the foot soldiers and caused them to fall on their backs. Trixie's horn glowed as she used her magic to throw random debris at oncoming enemies. Alex grabbed Lock's hooves and started to spin him, kicking all the henchmen in the process.

"Things are getting too crowded here," The griffin said as the unicorns fell behind him.

"Party bomb blitz!" Cheese's voice yelled. Brightly colored balls fell from the sky and landed on the ground near the goons feet. The Zorima were so confused by the objects that they didn't notice the lit fuse that was coming out of them. After a moment the fuses burned out causing the balls to explode. In a flash the battlefield was covered in colored smoke and streamers. The blast ended up causing the Zorima to go flying. "Eeyup, party bombs always clear a crowd," Cheese said.

When the fighting was over, two figures started to walk down the street. The five turned to see that it was not only the monster they were looking for walking on all fours but also a metallic beetle looking creature.

"There he is, and he brought backup," Flash said as he pointed a hoof at the two. The Kyoryugers all pulled out there changers and batteries. "Brave..."

"I am Beetle J. Stag," They all were cut off as J held up his hand to stop them. The ponies plus griffin just looked at him with blankly. "I am the great sweeper of nature. You all have made a great mistake. The monster you see before you is really an earth pony,"

"Um, no. That is the monster that's been causing trouble for us all day," Trixie said.

The monster shaped pony ran up in front of J. "Come on guys, you got to believe me. I'm still me dang nanit." He yelled.

For a moment the Kyoryugers put down their weapons. "Guys I think he might Braeburn. I mean we saw a pony turn into a Zorima. Why can't..." Alex was cut off when J pulled out a bucket of water.

"Then I'll shall prove it to you all," J then dumped the bucket of water over the monster. Steam started to come off Braeburn soon revealing the pony under the monster shell.

The five were shocked as the earth pony fanned away the steam with his fore hoof. After a moment the farm pony realized that he was back to normal. The five rushed over to Braeburn once they saw that it was really their teammate.

"Sorry for Demo kicking you," Lock said.

"Don't sweat it, pal," Braeburn said. "But no time for that now, Dogold is back."

"Dogold!" They all exclaimed as they heard the news.

"Way to ruin the surprise," Dogold said as he along with Yakigonte and a large group of henchmen followed. "But since the first plan went up in smoke I'll just destroy you all instantly."

The Kyoryugers all pulled out their changers again. "Don't count on it Dogold."Lock announced. Cheese pulled a Gaburevolver from out of his hair and threw it to Braeburn. The earth pony caught it and pulled out his Beast Battery along with the others. "Alright guys, let's show them what we got. Brave In!"

"GABURINCHo! GABUTYRA!"

"PARASAGUN!"

"STEGOTCHI!"

"ZAKUTOR!"

"DRICERA!"

"PTARAGORDAN!"

"Kyoryu change!" They all danced as the music played. "Fire!" The energy construes flew around them before they were transformed into their battle suits.

J pulled out his strange gold device and pressed a button on the back, transforming it into a blaster. "I shall join in the fight too."

"IT MORPHING TIME!"

A ring of yellow ones and zeros ran up J's body, which caused the heavy armor to fly off and reveal a sleeker silver body. The armor had black all over the lower part and he was also wearing a harness. "Let's morphing!" J yelled. An energy censured of sun glasses flew off the blaster and onto his face to cause the last bits of armor to fly off. The metal warrior now had a sleek , silver stag beetle helmet with reflective sunglasses for his eyes.

"Did you know he could do that?" Pink asked. Black just nodded his head.

"Hear our roar!" Kyoryu Red yelled. "The Fanged Hero! Kyoryu Red!"

"The Hot Shot Hero! Kyoryu Black!"

"The Armored Hero! Kyoryu Blue!"

"The Bladed Hero! Kyoryu Green!"

"The Horned Heroin! Kyoryu Pink!"

"The Thundering Hero! Kyoryu Gold!"

"The Juice Drinker! Stag Buster!"

"The braves warriors in history!" Kyoryu Black yelled.

"Zyuden Sentai..." Red followed .

The seven all struck a group pose which included Stag Buster. "KYORYUGER!!!"

Kyoryu red pumped his forelegs. "It about to get wild, so just try to..." Before he could finish his rally cry Stag Buster walked up in front of him.

"Ready!? Go!" Stag Buster yelled. Immediately Red jumped up and kicked him out of the way.

"ARMOR ON! VOMLA MUCHO!"

Black ran his Gaburevolver down his four leg to form the armor and Para Shot. "If y'all don't mind I want to take the iron guy myself."

"Go for it," Red answered. "We'll have our hooves full with Dogold," All the Kyoryugers pulled out there Gabricaliburs and got ready to fight. Stag Buster pressed a button that was on the box that was hanging on his harness.

"TRANSPORT!"

More gold colored ones and zeros appeared in front of the buster forming a gold and silver sword.

Black ran off from the group and charged at Yakigonte. He started to fire at him with both his Para Shot and his Gaburevolver. He slid on the ground to get behind the monster. Yakigonte swung his branding iron but missed as the pony continued to fire at him with both weapons.

Blue jumped up to perform a vertical slash. When he hit the ground the shock wave sent the Zorima flying.

Pink held her sword in her magic. She dragged the blade on the ground to kick up some dust. The unicorn then kicked one of the goons under the cover she had made.

Red ran through the Zorima, hitting them all with his sword. One of the goons used his spiked weapon but the stallion dodged. He then jumped onto the enemy, then brought him to the ground.

Gold flew up and started to shoot the henchmen with the crossbow mounted to his arm. He covered a large area before landing. Once he hit the ground he spun and slashed any other enemies with the blade on his arm.

Green clashed swords with Dogold. The two kept slashing at each other till Stag came up and attacked with his sword. "What the, there's a silver one now? That's just my luck," the lion said.

"I am Beetle J. Stag, mighty sweeper of nature, defender of all. And I am a Go-Buster," Stag yelled as he clashed swords. Dogold used his strength to push the metal being away. The red lion then shot out thunder bolts and hit Stag directly. Sparks began to come off his body. "I... I can't move. His lightning must have shorted my circuits."

"I'm going to enjoy crushing you, bug," Dogold said.

"Guys, I need to barrow your swords!" Green yelled. The other three nodded as they tossed their blades to the pegasus. Green caught one of the swords in his other hoof and the others in his wings. Green took a fighting stance as Dogold was about to strike Stag. A glare came across his visor. "Four sword style; Heaven's Compass!" The pegasus guard then performed two vertical and two horizontal slashes that sent the armored lion flying.

The battlefield was swarming with enemies and the goons that were sent flying before were now joining the others. "We *huff* can't keep up," Red said, out of breath.

"System rebooted," Stag said as he got up. He ran in front of the rangers, gripping his sword. "Don't worry, I can handle this," he pressed the large button on his sword.

"BOOST UP FOR BUSTER!"

A glowing ring formed around him with letters that read "It time for buster". He swung the blade to launch a slash of energy that destroyed all the foot soldiers.

Black continued to shoot the monster with both his blasters. The pony kept jumping around frustrating the monster. "Oh you think you’re the only one that can attack from a distance don't ya?" Yakigonte yelled as he threw his branding iron into the air. As it fell the monster pulled out his copy irons and closed them over his weapon. After a moment a copy of the Parasa shot came out. Yakigonte grabbed the bow gun and shot at Kyoryu Black. The shots of energy hit the pony and sent him flying at his friends.

"Don't worry Braeburn, we'll take care of him," Blue yelled. The group of rangers ran forward before the black dressed earth pony raised his forelegs and stopped them.

"That's awfully kind of you all but I got this one. This guy pitted you guys against me and got in the way of the rodeo. Not to mention caused a lot of ponies to fight with each other. So now I'm going to return the favor." Kyoryu black said. Soon a orange light came out of the rangers belt buckle. He opened it to see that it was the orange Battery that Lock gave him before. "So you want in on this to, huh? All righty then. Brave In!" The pony pressed the button on the Battery then loaded it into his blaster.

" GABURINCHO! DEINOSGRANDER!"

"VAMOLA MUCHO!"

Kyoryu Black ran the cylinder across both his forelegs. The armor stared to glow brightly as new armor started to form. When the glowing died down Kyoryu Black was now wearing a heavy set of orange armor. He had claws at the end of each foreleg that formed a Dino head when he put the two together.

A loud roar was herd as the pony charged at full speed. Black used his new claws to slash the monster. The monster used his Para shot copy to blast away the pony. Black flew through the air into a building but used the wall to launch himself like a living missile. Kyoryu Black started to spin in midair like a drill. "Zyuden Brave Finish!" He yelled as he made contact with his enemy. The pony spun at high speeds as an orange cone formed around him. The living drill went right through the monster’s iron frame like it was nothing. Once he made it through the monster he slid on the ground before Yakigonte exploded.

"Yeah that's how it done!" Red yelled.

"Whoo hoo!" Blue followed.

"That was an excellent finish," Stag said as the six rangers came up to their friend. Stag patted the black dressed earth pony on the shoulder. Immediately Kyoryu Black fell. "Oh sorry."

"Gah!" Black yelled as he got up. "I guess that thing had a bit more of a kick then I thought. Must have sprained my foreleg."

Without any of them noticing Luckyuro ran to Yakigonte’s remains and watered it with her watering can. "Oh if I don't do this Dogold would be so angry, unlucky." In a matter of moments the iron monster grew to giant size.

The rangers looked up as they saw the giant monster. "Braeburn, you think your good enough to fight in Kyoryuzin?" Kyoryu Red asked.

"I-I think so," Black said. He then pulled out the cyan Beast Battery along with Pink and Red. "Brave In!" They all pressed the buttons and threw the batteries into the sky.

" GABURINCHO! GABUTYRA!"

"DRICERA!
"

"ANKYDON!"

The three dinos ran through the wasteland before stopping outside the town. Zorima started to appear all over the town and some were even forming their own giant monsters.

"Alright guys, Bitting Gattai!" Red yelled. Gabutyra began to take his position as the main body as Dricera and Ankidon formed the arms of the giant warrior armed with its drill and hammer.

"KYORYUZIN MACHO! MUCHO BEEFY!" *Ding* *Ding*

The five ponies all took their positions on the colored pedestals. "Alright guys, as I was saying before. It's about to get wild, so just try to stop us." Red announced as they all took their positions. Black kept his foreleg down.

"You made a mistake facing me alone cause I got numbers on my side," the monster said. Two of the giant Zorima came up next to him. He used his copy irons on them. When the steam cleared two giant copes of Dogold were ready to fight.

"Hey! What did I say about copying..." Before Dogold could finish he was kicked in the back by Stag Buster. The red lion got back up. "Forget this," he yelled as he escaped in a flash oh lighting.

The two giant Dogold copies grabbed both of Kyoryuzin's arms. "They got us," Green said.

"Don't worry, I came prepared," Blue responded as he pulled out an orange beast Battery. "Brave In!" He pressed the button and threw it. The battery grew and flew into Gabutyra's mouth.

"GABRECHO! OVIRAPPOO!"

A cloud of gas came out of the end that was the red dino's tail. The two Dogold copies stumbled back as the smelled the horrible order. "Did-did Gabutyra just...?" Pink trailed off.

"Eeyup," blue answered as he tried to hold back a snicker. "Hehe poo."

The giant warrior smashed the copies with its hammer. Dark clouds filled the sky as Pteragordan flew by. The winged Dino unleashed a blast of lighting out of his mouth and destroyed the giant Dogolds. "Good thing I came in with the air support. Now you guys tank down the big guy," Gold yelled from the cockpit of Pteragordan.

"Thanks Alex," Black said. "Now let's show this dirt bag what happens when ya mess with an Apple and his town." Kyoryuzin swung its hammer causing major damage. The monster fell back. The five ponies grabbed their Gaburevolvers and readied their final attack. "Let's go! Kyoryuzin Macho Brave Finish!"

"No no no!" The monster yelled as Kyoryuzin began to spin. Yakigonte was hit repeatedly before being uppercutted by the hammer. The monster flew into the aid before landing before the giant robot. "Is it over yet?"

Kyoryuzin then jumped up and piledrived the iron monster and destroyed it. "YEEHAA! That was great y'all. Now I need you guys to take me to the doctor," Black said. The five ponies laughed as the earth pony held his injured foreleg.


After the battle Lock and J walked Braeburn to the town doctor. After his visit the doctor pony put the farmer's foreleg into a sling and told him to stay off it for a few week. "Too bad you’re going to have to miss the rodeo," Lock said.

"Oh it's nothing," Braeburn replyed. "Applejack is just going to have to compete for the two of us. It's a good thing I came across ya J or else I don't know what would happen."

"It is what I do for I am Beetle J. Stag, mighty sweeper of nature," the metal being said as he pulled out his green and white can. "And now I feel I deserve a drink for my victory."

"You and me both," Lock added. "How about it Braeburn. Round of cider on me?" He asked as he put a hoof on the earth pony's shoulder.

"Yeah why not, Celestia know I could us it," Braeburn said. "By the way J, what were you doing in Appeloosa anyway? You don't seem like the rodeo type. Your sorta like me and Lock, don't you have your own team or something."

"I did at one point," J said as he looked at his can. "A had a team and a partner but he didn't have a lot of time in this world. We'd do almost everything together. He was my best friend and I still wish he was here now."

The metal being turned to see Braeburn had a small smile on his face. "Well consider yourself one of our friends too," the farmer said.

Though he couldn't show it J was on the verge of tears. He held out his arm with a fist to Braeburn. The earth pony nodded and bumped J's fist with his hoof. "I'm so happy to hear that. Now I must be off. For I am Beetle J. Stag, mighty sweeper of nature," J yelled. He slung his broom over his shoulder and walked down the dirt road in to the sunset.

Lock and Braeburn waved their friend goodbye. "There goes one crazy whatcha macalit," The unicorn said.

"Yeah but he has a good head on his shoulders," Braeburn responded. "A weird beetle themed head."



To be continued
Next time on Poni Zuden Sentai Kyoryuger.

" sorry Cheese but youm ust have seen this coming,"

"Amber fossils,"

"Sorry I'm late but the caption needed to talk to me,"

"Looks like business as usual,"

Next time. Brave14; A Day in the Life

BRAVE IN!

Author's Note:

Edited to Sunflower1414

I'm sorry for the delay but I'll try to get new chapters out in a more timely manner. I may get cracking on a few one-shots I want to do.

Like always pleas leave a comment.

Comments ( 8 )
Comment posted by laserbolt24 deleted Apr 23rd, 2016

awesome next please

Hmm, I want to read this, but it hasn't been continued in 3 years, and my tracking list is already pretty long. :applejackunsure:

8840199
yeah I think your better off skiping this.

8840207
Umm, is this story that bad or are you just that out of ideas? :applejackunsure::pinkiesad2:

8840281
I took a brake fromwriting and when I went back I forgot what I was doing with this story

i am working on a displaced as wise god torin. which i think might turn out something, if I can keep my drive high

Login or register to comment