• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 1,286 Views, 19 Comments

She'll be Apples - MoltenXKid



Technology has progressed far; I'll give it that, but the day they create living, breathing creatures...maybe they've gone too far. Well, I may of thought that, but... That's until I saw her.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,286

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

The walk up to my apartment was-to say the least- awkward. Not for Applejack, but for me. Of course many people heard about the “living, breathing creature”, but to actually have one was a different story. Well, she seemed content so I guess I was too. Though, the stares from my neighbors were anything but accepting. After having to bear them, we arrived at my apartment-number 302 on the third floor. (I hated walking those stairs.)

“Welcome to my…uh…our home.” I said as I manually unlocked the door. It’s funny how something you’ve grown accustomed to suddenly changes. Instead of my apartment looking like home, it became a barely furnished, colorless humid…cave…that had a couch. I just hoped it wasn’t too bad.

“Well, Ah’ have to say Ah’ was expecting worse.” She looked around the apartment before settling on some idea she had, “With some paint and a little rearranging, this could be a home. Though, Rarity is a lot better with that stuff.”

“I suppose it could use a little…help.” I honestly didn’t see any of the problems before. Chipping paint, dust, stains- It was pretty bad. The only clean area was by my computer which I constantly used.

Even with all the problems, she didn’t seem to mind at all. She only continued to smiled. Before too long she turned around and hugged me again. “Thanks for lettin’ me stay here.” She kissed my cheek and I swooned a little, “Now, where’s my room, so I can unpack.” I pointed down the hall and to the right. It was right across from mine. I’m pretty sure she didn’t want to share. With a nod, and another squeeze, she picked up her suitcase and left for her room.

While she was unpacking, I had time to treat my swollen eye and think. The Vogon representative was right…about everything. She was breathing, sweating, and I hoped I wouldn’t have to see her bleed. Her fur felt real and soft, yet her muscles were lean and strong. Plus, I have to admit, her breasts were soft and that tank top she had on only made them look better. Also, those jeans were making want to build a shrine to her backside. I think she caught me looking because when she went into her room, she turned and smirked at me. Maybe I was just seeing things.

She stepped out of her room a couple minutes later. She had taken off her jacket, leaving only her tanktop. I tried my best not to stare through my good eye, but I’m only human. “Didn’t your mother tell you not to stare like that? Yer lookin’ at me like a timber wolf looks at meat.”

“Sorry…” I apologized.

“It aint not problem. Now, time to get down to business. Where can I find a job?”

“Excuse me?”

“Ya’ thought I was gonna just lay around here all day? Heck no. I’m a working pony. Plus, somepony told me you paid a pretty penny to get me here. Now, I can’t just let ya pay all them bits back yaself. What kind of marefriend would I be?”

“I suppose a bad one.” I said. To myself I was thinking what all "Marefriend" entrails,but I let it go, "I think I know a flower shop that's hiring."


"I don't think I can hire her..."

"You hit me with a door..."

I stood inside the flower shop talking to Rachael. I was trying to convince her to hire Applejack, yet she seemed so adamant about not hiring her. Though, A little guilt tripping can go a far way. Especially since she hit me with a door. Only a little bit more to go.

"She's a farmer. She'll help. Trust me. She worked on an applefarm." I said.

"But these are flowers..."

"Same Difference. Just give her a chance...do it for me...do it for my eye."

"Alright...Have her meet me at my farm tomorrow. It's just outside of time."

"Thanks you...I'll never hold my eye injury over you again." I smiled, "Well, not often."

I walked outside to Applejack who seemed content standing outside. She took of her hat to wipe the sweat from her forehead. I smiled when when she looked in my direction. She smiled back before walking over to the shop.

"Good news!! Ya got the job!"

"How'd ya manage that?" She asked.

"Oh you know...Just some smooth talk."

"If ya say so. When do I start?"

"Uh tomorrow. Her farm is right outside town."

"Well that's good. Now, lets get home."

"Cool, I know a short cut..."

"No, partner. You need some exercise. You were dang puckered out," She pointed out as she poked my stomach, "We're taking the long way."