• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,132 Views, 54 Comments

FROZEN #2: EQUESTRIA BATTLE - MLPEGRRR



THIS IS THE NEXT FROZEN. ANNA AND ELSA GET SUCKED INTO A PORTAL THAT LEADS TO PONYVILLE.

  • ...
37
 54
 1,132

THE PORTAL

Anna ran into Elsa's bedroom and jumped onto her bed.
"Elsa! Elsa! Wake up!" she said excitedly.
"Go back to bed. It's too early." Elsa said sleepily. Anna wouldn't give up that easily, though.
"The sky's awake, so I'm awake! So we have to play! I'm so bored! Come on!" Elsa just sighed in response.
Anna thought to herself. What would get her out of bed?
"Do you want to build a snowman?" Anna said hopefully.
Elsa opened one eye, then the other. Finally, she was sitting up in bed.
"Fine, you got me." giggled Elsa as she got up out of bed.
Anna ran out of Elsa's room and down the stairs as Elsa followed.
When they were in the main room, Elsa made it snow inside! Anna laughed as snow fell all around her.
"Hey Elsa!" said Anna. "Remember that snow palace you made? Could you make a smaller version? It could be our playhouse!"
Elsa hesitated, then shrugged.
"Um, I guess." she said. She made a pattern with her hands and a castle made of ice rose from the ground. It wasn't as big as the one Elsa made when she ran away, but it would fit both girls inside. It was 2 stories.
"Wow! It's awesome!" shouted Anna, looking up at the castle. "I love it!" She ran to the door of the palace and opened it. Inside, there were a ton of rooms, all made of ice. Anna's eyes got wide and Elsa walked in the door.
"It's even more amazing on the inside!" gasped Anna. Elsa smiled. She liked seeing her younger sister happy.
Suddenly, ice burst from Elsa's hand. Anna turned around and saw the ice coming right towards her! She dodged out of the way just in time . The ice shot right past her and missed her by about an inch. Instead of hitting her, it froze in the air. It had a flat surface and, instead of seeing through it, you could see your reflection. It looked like a mirror.
"What happened ?!" asked Anna, terrified.
"I-I don't know!" stuttered Elsa and looked at her hands. Then she looked at Anna, then to the ice that looked more like a mirror. "I lost control and... and..." Her voice trailed off as she spoke. Anna went over to Elsa and hugged her.
"It's alright." soothed Anna. "Don't get all worked up. I'm ok." Elsa looked at Anna and smiled, but the smile disappeared and a puzzled look took over her face when she looked at the mirror again.
"I don't get it." said Elsa softly. "Why did I create a mirror when I lost control?" Anna looked at the mirror, too. Then, her and Elsa looked at each other.
"Should we go check it out?" asked Anna. Elsa shrugged.
"I guess so." she said. Her and Anna walked cautiously towards the mirror. Anna reached out to touch the mirror, but instead of feeling the smooth surface of ice or glass, her hand went right through it! She gasped and pulled away as if she had just been burnt by an oven.
"What is that thing?!" she said, backing away. Elsa slowly put her hand through the mirror and had the same reaction as Anna. There was a long silence as the two girls stared at the mirror. Anna gave a little half smile.
"I wonder what would happen if I put my whole head through." she said, breaking the silence. Elsa looked at Anna, her face looking worried and serious.
"It could be dangerous." said Elsa.
"What's so dangerous about sticking my head through a mirror?" argued Anna. She obviously wanted to do it. Elsa sighed.
"Fine." she said finally. "But take it right back out. I'm responsible for you." Anna nodded and stuck her head into the mirror.
"AHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed. The mirror was sucking her in! "Elsa! Help! It's sucking me in!" Elsa gasped and came to Anna's rescue. Unfortunately, the rescue didn't go as planned. Elsa held onto Anna's legs with all her strength, her feet planted into the ground. Except, all her strength wasn't enough. The mirror was too strong and pulled both girls in.