• Published 25th Aug 2014
  • 443 Views, 0 Comments

Corrupted Love - Whiskers



(EqF Shipfic Challenge!) Fluttershy, newfound leader of the Nightshade Cult is working on a ritual to make one pony fall in love with the ritualist when something goes wrong. (I'll be posting a smaller more funny version of this after this is

  • ...
 0
 443

Fluttershy

3 days later

Oooowwwwww, my head! What did I- Oh yeah, the experiment. Oh Celestia, this hurts! I'll have to see Zecora about this, she might have a potion or something that'll help with the pain. I certainly hope so anyways. You see, Zecora is in our little cult, has been since she moved here from Zebrica. She's our best- well to be honest, she's our only Alchemist. If there's an ailment out there, she knows a cure, or how to find one.

If you're wondering who I am, my name is Fluttershy. I grew up in Cloudsdale until one day I fell from the city to be saved by Mother Nature herself. That was the day I got my cutie mark. I guess realizing that nature is more kind than ponies will have that kind of an impact on you. After hiding and living with the animals in the White-tail Woods for about a month or two, I stumbled upon a cave where 3 ponies lived. One pegasus mare, one unicorn stallion and one earth pony stallion.

According to them (at least, at the time), they got run out of the town they lived in because nopony liked them. Having been through something similar in Cloudsdale, I sympathized with their plight. I later came to learn that they were ritualists, using rituals to accomplish their goals instead of normal magic. Since I had come to trust them, I let them teach me some of their magic. I was thrilled when they performed a ritual on me that gave me the ability to use magic as a regular unicorn would, especially since having that kind of magic would amplify whatever rituals I'm doing.

I'd say it was about 3 years after I fell from the clouds that I first entered Ponyville. I decided that instead of seeming like an unnatural, spiteful and crazy pony, I would just pretend to be shy, as I once was when I lived in the clouds, and hide my magical abilities. There was one mare in particular that I had kept in contact after I build my home near the Everfree Forest and White-tail Woods. Her name was Octavia, and she was so sweet, caring and very beautiful. As her life became more complex as she rose through the fame of being First Chair Cellist in the Harmonix Orchestra, we slowly stopped mailing each other letters.

So imagine my surprise when I look in my mailbox on my way to see Zecora, and see a letter from Octavia in there mixed in with the regular junk mail and bills. I felt a small blush creep up on my face as I remembered some of our more steamy conversations. After shaking my head to clear those kinda of thoughts, I opened the envelope. Enclosed was a train ticket for tomorrow afternoon and a note that simply said:

“We need to talk.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment