• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,553 Views, 34 Comments

The sweetest pie - Cookiecreeper



Cheese sandwich returns to pony ville with exciting news!

  • ...
8
 34
 1,553

The photo

A pink pony knocked on the carousel boutique door.


"Hey hey Pinkie Pie!" Rarity said, wolf whistling. Pinkie Pie tilted her head.


"Last night?" Rarity asked, giggling nervously. Pinkie Pie simply shrugged.


"You and Dash broke into the cider cellar; didn't you?" Rarity said, sighing.


"That would explain the headache." Pinkie Pie said.


"What I really came here for was… this." Pinkie blushed and held up a picture of her and Cheese Sandwich in leiterhosen.


"Yes; you did make a tragic fashion mistake." Rarity said, inspecting the slightly torn photograph.


"No- I wanted to ask you if this actually happen." Pinkie explained.


"I'm afraid so. You really did wear that in public." Rarity said, patting the party pony on the back.


"Rarity! Not the clothes! The STALLION!" Pinkie said irratably. She redirected Rarity to the jolly poofy-maned stallion.


"Yes darling! It DID happen!" Rarity exclaimed cheerfully, hugging Pinkie Pie tightly.


"Good; because… I have a date with him… TONIGHT." Pinkie Pie announced, blushing bright red.


"… OMCOMCOMCOMCOMC!!!!" Rarity screamed.


Jeez. She's more excited than me. Pinkie Pie said to herself.


"Want to come in for tea?" Rarity said, giving a welcoming gesture.


"Nah. I'm gonna hang at sugarcube coner." Pinkie said passively.


"Okay darling. Good luck!" Rarity called. She then closed the door as Pinke trotted away into the distance.


"Thanks Rarity!" Pinkie Pie called back.


I'm gonna need it.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter!