• Published 18th Sep 2014
  • 630 Views, 2 Comments

Shadow Journey - Ema M



This is a story about that how villans and good guys can save the world from the big evil together, even though they aren't even aware of it.

  • ...
 2
 630

Chapter 1

It was sunny day in Ponyville. In Ponyville school was a big stage. They made it for the show. The students didn’t know what are they doing there.

‘ Okay everyone, listen to me! ’ said miss Cheerilee, the teacher. ‘ You’re friends from school made a little song, and they want to sing the song to you ’, she said and came down from a stage. On it has appeared a white unicorn with a microphone and started to sing.

‘ We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, On a quest to find out who we are, And we will never stop the journey, Not until we have our cutie marks ’ , The little unicorn started the song and everyone were clapping. Then, the orange Pegasus came to the stage and started to dance. Requisites were falling from the sky and made the stage more beautiful. Everything was perfect.

But, in one moment, all requisites fell down. ‘ What’s happened?, ’ asked the unicorn. But, few moments later, the microphone stopped to work. No pony could hear anything.

‘This is stupid! Let's go somewhere else!’ one pony said, and other ponies stood up and left the place.

‘ How this could happen!?, ’ Swette Belle said.

‘ I don’t know! I've checked before performing!, ’ the yellow earth pony. ‘ Who could do this? ’. They thought a few moments, and then they realized.

‘Diamond Tiara!, ’ all three said it at the same moment.

‘ Well, well, well! Look’s like that blank flanks realized what I did!, ‘ said Diamond Tiara walking across the stage with her friend, Silver Spoon. ‘ Yea! I didn't think that you'll be able to notice it!,' Said Silver Spoon with a giggling.

‘ You… you… you… ! ‘

‘ Calm down Apple Bloom! ‘ , Said Swette Belle and stopped her. ‘ That won't help us! ‘ .
Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon turned and left them. ‘ Happy with finding your cutie marks, BLANK FLANKS! ‘ , they said it with giggling.

‘ Oh, I hate her! ‘ , Scootaloo said and and came down from the stage. ‘ We should have to know that she will do something like this! She always do! ‘

‘ Don’t worry! I know what we could do to get our cutie marks! ‘ ,said Swette Belle and showed the Everfree forest ‘ I heard that there is some strane thing, or monster! We can find it and then, we will be…’

‘ Monster hunters!!! ‘ , they said and ran right into Everfree forest
________________________________________________________________________________

‘ Wow! Here’s wery dark! How do you see anything here Swette Belle? ’ , asked Apple Bloom from the end of the column. ‘ I see it, becouse I use magic! ‘ , She said, emphasizing the word magic. That word echoed through the forest and made it scarier. Than, something moved in the bush.

‘ W… what was that?! ‘ , asked Scootaloo, looking in the bush. In the moment, she heard strange sound. It was coming closer and closer. Becouse of no reason, she looked at the bush and saw something. ‘ Look this! ‘, she said.

‘ Is that the… the monster? ‘ , asked Apple Bllom. ‘ Probably! Run! ‘ , rushed Scootaloo.

‘ Wait!? Are those red and yellow things… eyes? ‘, asked Swette Belle, but no one answered. They heard just one think.

‘ SURPRISE!!!! ‘
________________________________________________________________________________

‘ Apple Jack, darling, did you saw Swette Belle? I need her for my new creation. ‘ , asked Rarity.

‘ No. did you saw Apple Bloom maybe? I can’t find her anywhere! ‘

‘ I’m sory but I didn’t. And I must say that I didn’t saw Scootallo too. I realy want to know where are this little silly fillies. ‘ , she said. At the moment she heard screaming.

‘ Who was that!? ‘ , Rarity asked. Then, she saw Apple Bllom, Scootaloo and Swette Belle running to her.

‘ What’s happpend? ‘ she asked.

‘ The big evil Draconequus is in the forest! ‘ , Apple Bllom said with a scarred voice.

‘Draconequus? Wait, that’s probobly… ‘ , Apple Jack started, but plenty of confetti slipped out from all sides. In a second, the big Draconequus appeared in front of them. He had a bag on his back and he was smileing like he just became a alicorn princess.

‘ Discord ‘ , she finshed her sentence, pushing the confetti from her mane. After the battle with Tirek, no one didn’t saw him. This visit was pretty unexpected from his side.

‘ I have some important news! In fact, I think this is not important to you , because you ever do this type of thing as I do, or you have a past like mine, or... ‘

‘ We understand you Discord! Not important to us, important to you! We're not stupid ponies! ‘ , Rarity interrupted him in his enumeration.

‘ Oh, of course you’re not! I just wanted to say, that this little journey, will be really long. About 5 years, I suppose. ‘ , he said looking in the distance. ‘ Do you see the mountain n the distance? The one with the black tip and snow around it? That’s the place on what I’m going! ‘

‘ That one? But there is dangerous! And you have to travel there several years! You must past changeling land too! And don’t talk about other dangers! I heard that there is one big monster who want’s to destroy the world! You shouldn't go there, you’ll die! ‘ , Apple Jack said to him, but it looked like he doesn't listen to her. ‘ Okey, go if you want! But, if you die, that want be fault anyone of us! ‘

‘ I agrre with you Apple Jack! Come on girls! Let's go! ‘ , Rarity sait to the Crusaders, but, they listened from word to word Discord’s plan for travel. In the mommet, Swette Belle came closer to him.

‘ Can we go with you, please? ‘ , she asked him, but she get the ansver from other pony.

‘ No way Swette Belle! No one of you want go to the other side of the world becouse of nothing! ‘

‘ That’s not nothing Rarity! We need to get our cutie marks as fast as we can! Please let us… ‘

‘ I’m sorry, but we cant let you to go there! The end or the story! ‘ , Apple Jack added and pulled Apple Bloom to the farm. Rarity pulled Swette Belle and turned to Scootaloo.

‘ Stay here! I’ll be back for you! ‘ , she said and walked away. Scootaloo looked to Discord.

‘ Please, take us with you! PLEASE!!! ‘ , she begged him. Discord thought: he proboply won’t back here, so their sisters won’t kill him. But, if he comes back, there woud be a proplem. After all, he would proboblly run away. And he don’t have anything to lose.

‘ I will see ‘ , he said and disappeared in the momment.

‘ Scootaloo! Let's go home! Rarity said that you want some cookies! ‘ , her sister, Rainbow Dash said that, put Scootaloo on her back and fly with her to home.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. And thinks what dosn't make any sense ( I'm just 13 ). I think that next chapter will be longer. I hope that you like the story.

Comments ( 1 )

I like the idea, but you are in dire need of an editor.

Login or register to comment