• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 7,206 Views, 868 Comments

From Humans, to Cryptids, to... Ponies? - TLP



(A CoD: Ghosts Extinction Crossover.) After activating the Medusa device, Godfather's Rapid Reaction Force wake up in a place that is not San Diego. With no Cryptids for once, but there's something odd about this place...

  • ...
28
 868
 7,206

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Same Shit Different Day

"Marines don't die, they regroup in Hell.. and make their way to heaven."





The girls and the squad watched as Rainbow Dash roared at Marcus angrily, then she bucked him right in the left side. He yelled in pain and grabbed his left side, but his right hand still had his M1911 and he proceeded to pull the trigger. The squad and the girls looked in horror as the pistol went off in his hand and the round went through his jaw and into his head. His head jolted back as the girls watched in utter shock. Rainbow flinched from the sound and turned back to face him, only to see him lie motionless on the ground.

"MARCUS!!" Jackson yelled. Thompson immediately ran up to Marcus and kneel'd next to him. He checked for a pulse on his neck and wrist. Kayla was still in shock by what happened and just stood there with her mouth open.

Thompson then saw the bullet hole the .45 caliber round made. It entered through his jaw and exited from the top right of his head. He didn't know if it was fatal, but he also didn't feel a pulse. He then shook his head without taking his eyes of the wound.

Jackson just stood there, not wanting to take in the fact that Marcus was gone. His sorrow was then quickly replaced with a feeling of rage and vengeance as he looked at Rainbow, who had her right hoof raised slightly and with a look of utter confusion and shock. Jackson then lifted his M1014 and aimed it directly at her.

"You son of a BITCH!" He yelled, pulling the trigger.

Kayla regained herself and looked at Jackson, who rose his M1014 at Rainbow, and then heard him yell out in anger. She ran up to Jackson and pushed the barrel of the M1014 up, as he quickly shot off five 'bean-bag' rounds into the sky, effectively making him miss all the shots. She then shouted at Jackson.

"JACKSON! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T KILL HER!" She shouted, ripping away the M1014 from a clearly pissed off Jackson.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT?! SHE FUCKING KICKED MARCUS AND MADE HIM SHOOT HIMSELF!" Jackson shouted back. To say that he was glaring daggers at Rainbow would be an understatement. Kayla calmed Jackson down, but still wasn't finished yelling. She turned to Rainbow and yelled at her.

"WHY IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DID YOU KICK HIM FOR?! CAN'T TAKE A FUCKING JOKE, YOU LITTLE SHIT?!" She shouted, having second thoughts on blocking Jackson from shooting her.

Before anyone could respond, Thompson spoke up with a bit of relief and worry.

"Guys! I felt a pulse!! He's still alive!" He shouted at the squad and the girls.

Twilight was the first to get her bearings straight "Wha?.. How? You know what, nevermind. How bad is his condition?!"

"His pulse is slow as hell. You know where the nearest damn hospital is at?!" Thompson shouted.

Twilight nodded "Yeah, it's just outside of Ponyville!"

"Then let's fucking go! He won't make it if he doesn't get some medical attention!" He shouted.

Fluttershy then spoke, quietly "Twilight.. c-can't you heal M-Marcus?" She asked, with a tinge of hope in her voice.

But it quickly turned into worry as Twilight shook her head "I don't know their anatomy or their body structure. And since he was shot in the head, his brain would just be too complicated even for me to heal."

Jackson ran up to Marcus and Thompson "THEN LET'S FUCKING GO! WE'RE WASTING TIME!" He shouted as he and Thompson picked Marcus up and carried him to the direction of the hospital. The girls followed along with Rainbow. She looked at Marcus, but then felt something warm beneath her hoof. She looked at him again and saw that the hole in his jaw was oozing blood. She slowly looked down to the ground and saw a small trail of blood leading all the way to below her hoof. Her eyes widened as she pulled her hoof away, then she heard Kayla whisper in her ear.

"If you so much as touch Marcus or any of us again, I'll personally shoot you myself, understand me?" She said viciously.

Rainbow nodded frantically as they cached up to the squad.





Inside Marcus' mind...

Marcus then woke up with a jolt. He looked around frantically to get a look at his surroundings, seeing nothing but darkness.

"What the.. am I dead? Goddamn you, Rainbow.. the fu-" He was cut off when he heard a feminine voice behind him. One he would know from anywhere.

Samantha Cross..

"I see you've finally waken up, Sergeant Marcus.." She said, coldly.

Marcus jumped to his feet and looked behind him, only to see nothing.

"Where the hell are you, Samantha.. and where am I?" He shouted, only to hear laughter.

"You're in your mind... Marcus. And for good reason. There's something you need to know about the new planet you are in.." She stated.

Marcus was confused as hell "How the hell are you even talking to me right now? Didn't you make it to the Space Station?" He asked.

"Yes.. I did. But I have the same telepathic abilities as the Anscestors.. Remember what Dr. Kassar did to me? The Beacon Amplifier?.." She asked.

"The Stormbreaker.. so that's why you're so.. different.." Marcus whispered, he then saw Samantha appear from thin air, who was nodding.

"Yes. Now, is there anything else you would like to ask about me, Marcus?" She said, coldly.

"So.. you're half Samantha.. half Ancestor?" He asked, nervously. Samantha chuckled.

"Samantha Cross... died months ago, remember? On a cold night in Alaska. I'm more than human, to say the very least.." She said.

Marcus wondered "So why are you helping us? Are you still in the side of the humans?" He asked.

Samantha nodded "Yes, I am. Have you not figured that out yet?" She asked, then internally chuckled "But there is something I have to tell you about where you and your team are at.."

"What is it?" He asked.

"You see.. the planet you are on is very similar to Earth.. in its structure.. its inhabitants.." She said.

"..and the way it was formed."

Marcus was still confused "Wha.. what are you getting at, Cross?"

"The cryptids.." She continued "..were on Earth since the Paleozic Era.. 541 million years ago. You do know that, right?"

Marcus nodded "Now I do.." He mumbled, only to hear Samantha chuckle.

She continued "Well.. this planet is very similar to how Earth was made. The only difference is that instead of humans, there's.. well.. ponies and other creatures that we thought were only in mythology and fairy tales."

Marcus thought for a second and what Samantha was trying to tell him. After about a minute or two, he put two and two together "Wait.. no.. that means.."

Samantha nodded again "Maybe. You don't know if the cryptids are also here.. however the geological similarities and the way this planet was made so similar to Earth means that the chances are very high. Before the Nightfall facility was taken over.. Dr. Kassar told me he made an astonishing discovery.."

Marcus asked "Well? What was it?"

"He told me that N.A.S.A had found the origins of the cryptids.. their home.. where they came from." She stated.

Marcus then looked to his left, and saw what the planet was. She displayed the image of the planet in his head.

"Oh.. oh my God. They're not just from Earth?" Marcus said, staring at the planet in awe and shock.

"Yes... they're spread all around. Some people in Puerto Rico found this planet back in 2009, and one of the satellites got a good image of it. They found out that it was inhabited by odd creatures... in a hot, wasteland that was home to billions of them.." She stated.

"They cryptids.." Marcus said silentley "Wha.. how many Arks are there on the planet we're currentely in? Same amounts as Earth?..."

Samantha shook her head "I don't exactly know.. all I know.."

The blackness around Marcus dissapeared. He then opened his eyes, only to be looking at a sign that read "Welcome to Caldrea Peak!"

"Caldrea Peak... Jamie.." He whispered. Then he heard a scream.

"...is that you need to find them.." Samantha said as Marcus ran towards the source of the scream. When he arrived he saw three Scout cryptids surrounding someone on the floor..

Jamie..

"JAMIE!! NO!!" Marcus shouted, then he heard Samantha again..

"..and kill them.."

An MTAR-X formed in Marcus' hands. He switched the saftey to full-auto, aimed at the Scouts, and fired. He ran up to Jamie and saw she had several deep gashes on her face, and her hiking clothes were ripped and bloody. Then Samantha spoke again..

"..before they find you.."

Marcus then heard a screech. He turned and saw a Hunter cryptid run at him. He raised his MTAR and fired at its mouth, stopping it in its tracks. He then lowered his gun and turned back to Jamie, but his eyes didn't see Jamie...

He looked down and saw Rainbow Dash, who had the same injuries as Jamie.

"R-Rainbow?.. Marcus said quietly. He threw his gun down and put his hands under Rainbow's stomach and neck. He then lifted her and pulled her to his chest before he heard Samantha's voice one last time..

"...and kill you all."

Marcus then heard another screech as he turned to face a Scorpion cryptid. It snarled before aiming its tail at him.

Marcus shielded Rainbow as an acid projectile flew towards him. He felt a searing pain before everything around him faded back into darkness.

Author's Note:

Link to the source of the image: https://www.sciencenews.org/

Tell me your thoughts!

PreviousChapters Next