• Published 21st Aug 2014
  • 3,821 Views, 102 Comments

Star Wars: Among Terror - RadioBug15



A Jedi-turned Sith is betrayed by the Emperor and is on the run as a criminal, but as he is being chased by Imperial TIE Fighters, he crash lands in a world full of talking ponies...

  • ...
18
 102
 3,821

Chapter 2: Much to Learn

I do not own MLP or Star Wars, thank you very much, just my own characters.

"Where are we?" Sana asked.

"I have no idea, but we must move if we want to survive." Deimos told her, he then walked back into the ship, pulling out a crate.

"What is that?" she asked.

"My lightsaber was damaged in the crash, I collect spare parts from every lightsaber I collect from my old missions," he said, while getting two smaller boxes, he opened one, which contained dozens of lightsaber crystals, and the other, which contained just a handful of red synthetic crystals, he then took out a damaged lightsaber and used the Force to begin taking it apart, throwing away the damaged pieces and using any accurate pieces needed for his lightsaber, the crystal was fortunately unharmed so there was no need to replace it, when he finished, he looked it over several times before holstering it into his belt, he then opened the small box and took out a red crystal.

"What are you doing?" Sana asked.

"Building another lightsaber, just if the need ever arises," he more pieces out of the box and began constructing a second, using the Force to focus on which pieces went where and how it should be constructed, when he fit the last piece, it floated into his left hand, he stood up and activated both blades, feeling the shape and texture of the hilts, both seeming right, he deactivated the blades, strapped them to his belt and began walking into the forest.

"Where are you going Deimos?" Sana asked.

"Into the forest, I need to search for any resources in case we run out from our already broken ship, you seem to be lacking a lightsaber, I have enough parts for more lightsabers," he informed her while walking into the forest

Meanwhile...

In the shining city of Canterlot, Equestria's capital, sat Princess Celestia and her sister, Princess Luna, both were doing their average princess-ly duties, watching over the citizens of Equestria, receiving letters from her star pupil, Princess Twilight Sparkle, etc.

But something was wrong.

Something so very, very wrong.

Celestia sensed something, something dark that vanished in an instant, nothing like Discord's shenanigans, who was a being of pure chaos, but nothing compared to the corruption she sensed in the Everfree Forest.

Celestia then got a quill, paper and a bottle of ink.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle...


So far Deimos had filled some canteens with water from a nearby lake and some bags of possibly edible fruits, nuts, and berries.

The former Sith was on his way to the ship until he sensed something far away, but something powerful, it was not the Force, but it had similar properties, enough similarities for him to block his presence, he continued walking, only more cautiously, not to disturb whatever creatures this place had, but from the fact that something had sensed him and it had power, almost enough to rival Sidious himself.

*Chkk*

Deimos whipped around at the sound, reaching for his lightsaber, but nothing was there, he turned around and continued walking.

*Grrrrr*

Deimos once again turned and saw ten irregular growling shapes surrounding him in a circular fashion, on four legs, and made of wood, covered in branches and had glowing yellow eyes.

"These animals are hungry, too bad I'm not prey," he thought to himself, on his face was a small, almost unnoticeable grin.

finally, fun.

He unstrapped one of his lightsabers, activating it, some of these wooden predators backed away from the sight of foreign technology until one of the animals barked at the others, who seemed to have new courage.

The first one lunged at him, Deimos easily dodged and swung the saber down in mid-jump, severing the wooden wolf down the middle, two more leapt out, baring razor sharp teeth, Deimos got his second saber, activated it and stabbed the wolf in the head and burned the other with Lightning, three retreated after the sight of his power, the rest then charged at him, Deimos acted fast, throwing one saber at one of the wolves, slicing it down the middle, he slashed another across it's side, he grabbed the next one's head and twisted it sharply, giving off an audible CRACK!!! He then levitated the last off the ground, ferociously barking at him, Deimos then balled his hands into fists, the wolf breaking and splintering, collapsing in on itself, forming a smaller wooden spike ball, he then spread his hands apart, the ball exploded into a mass of wooden shards and splinters.

"That was fun, this place is getting interesting," he said to himself as he began walking away to the ship.


South of Canterlot was a small, humble town called Ponyville, also home to six extraordinary ponies who were the bearers of the Elements of Harmony:

An apple bucking farmer named Applejack, the Element of Honesty.
A rainbow-maned pegasus with a dream: Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty.
Pinkie Pie, a party pony and the Element of Laughter.
Fashion designer Rarity, the Element of Generosity.
Animal loving Fluttershy, the sweet Element of Kindness.
And last but absolutely not least, Princess Twilight Sparkle, the Element of Magic and star pupil of Princess Celestia.

Twilight was in her newly created castle after the defeat of Tirek, in the library part of the castle, the only place that remained the same in the entire grounds, writing a letter to her mentor Celestia

"Twilight, can I go to Rarity's?" Her assistant Spike, a baby purple dragon asked with enthusiasm in his voice.

"Are you finished putting up the books?"

"Yes."

"Dusting the shelves?"

"Yes."

"Buying more paper, ink, and quills?"

"You did that." Spike reminded her.

"I did? I'm sorry Spike, but I haven't been feeling well as of late, yes you may go to the Carousel Boutique with Rarity," Twilight sighed

"Thanks Twilight, you're the best!" Spike smiled as he closed the door behind him.

But Twilight wasn't feeling "the best", ever since Tirek's defeat, she had began having nightmares, dreams that were out of Luna's grasp, dreams that didn't belong to her, her nightmares had started her depression, but not knowing why or how, she had trie-

"TWILIGHT!!!" Spike yelled as he burst through the room, momentarily startling her.

"What is it Spike?" She said, trying to calm down.

"I got a letter from the Princess," Spike handed the scroll to Twilight, who opened it with her magic.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

I have sensed something in the Everfree forest, something dark, dangerous even, I ask of you to gather the Elements of Harmony and investigate for any strange happenings, I fear it may be a danger to the citizens of Equestria.

Princess Celestia.

Celestia's urgency snapped Twilight out of her sad state, one: that Celestia kept the letter short and the handwriting was in hasty as if in a hurry, she had to figure out what was keeping Celestia on her hooves.


"This is all I could find." Deimos said as he set the food on an empty crate, he looked up and saw that Sana wasn't there, he frowned and reached for his lightsaber, he quickly turned around just in time for a blue-colored blade to slam down on his red saber, he then lifted Sana up by the neck, the pain caused her to drop her newly-made lightsaber.

Deimos then scowled at her, "Oh please, I could sense you from that tree a mile away, admit it, you're losing your edge, you put up a better battle the last time we fought." He then let go of her, she fell to the ground, gasping for air, she then stood up after she recovered

"That's because I was kidnapped by you and tortured by the Emperor and his stormtroopers, how do you think my training would've been if I was strapped to a bed for hours and chained to the cell for years, I'm surprised I was even alive for this long!" She yelled.

"I unknowingly did you a kindness at the time, I kidnapped you for the Emperor, but while you were imprisoned, Sidious executed the Order 66: when the Jedi have become a danger to the Republic and must be terminated, meaning while Jedi were being slaughtered, you were spared, I. saved. your. life!" I yelled at her.

"I should have been there," she whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"I should have been there! I should have helped them, I could have saved at least some of their lives," her face contorted into that of sadness.

"You don't understand, the clones had it all planned from the beginning, they caught the Jedi by surprise and off-guard, making them easy targets, you would've been among the dead," I told her, furious from her lack of self-worth.

"At least I would have died honorably instead of being a prisoner," she said.

"There is no such thing as an honorable death, it's being alive that matters, your survival kept us both alive ever since I rescued you." he said, then laughed at the fact that this statement was coming from a Sith Lord.

Sana then tried to find something to counter the argument, but she couldn't find a thing to say, she just threw her hands in the air in frustration and went into the ship.


Twilight and the rest of the Elements had just begun their trek into the Everfree Forest, they have been in the Everfree forest numerous of times, so they were aware of the dangers ahead of them, they were brave to walk the forest, even Fluttershy has built up even the smallest of courage to traverse the very woods ahead of her.

"So Twilight dear, could you explain why Princess Celestia has sent us to find out what was in the Everfree forest?" Rarity asked.

"She said that there was something dangerous here, something 'dark and dangerous' she said." Twilight explained.

"Well it's a good thing she sent us, the Elements can beat this monster." Rainbow said with a smile on her face.

"T-twilight never said it was a monster, it could be a rock for all we know." Fluttershy whispered.

There was an awkward silence.

"Like Tom?" Pinkie teased, everypony burst into fits of laughter, everypony except Rarity who turn red in anger.

"I said to never speak of it agai-"

The sound of Fluttershy's sudden gasp and scream broke caught everypony's attention and stopped Rarity's argument.

What lay before them were several dead Timber Wolves.

Fluttershy whimpered, "What could have done this?", she was almost on the verge of tears, Pinkie tried comforting her while Twilight was fixated on the injuries.

"This is really strange, the wounds are burn marks, yet none of them caught fire, what happened to them?" She asked no one in particular.

"What about that one?" Pinkie pointed at a pile of wood branches and splinters.

"Another Timber Wolf probably, crushed by some unknown entity, but how? Seriously how could something do something like this?" Twilight strained to understand, but when Fluttershy heard how it died, thats when she broke down in tears.

"H-h-how can something so cruel do something like t-this, even if it was defending itself?" She sobbed, this time everypony tried to help her recuperate from the sight of dead animals.


A few minutes later...

Fluttershy managed to calm down a little bit but was a little bit teary-eyed.

"Wait Twilight, could it be magic that killed the Timber Wolves?" Rainbow whispered to Twilight, low enough so Fluttershy couldn't hear her.

"Rainbow that's- wait... your right, that must've been it," Twilight said, she mentally slapped herself, how could I not see it? The answer was right in front of me, it must be what happened to me after I fought Tirek, she sighed.


Deimos sensed it, close, very close, the beings with force-like abilities. He picked up his lightsabers and jumped into the trees to hide, raising his hood to cover his face to seem more menacing, surely he could have the chance to surprise them, just to give them a little scare.

He watched from a distance as six quadrupedal creatures emerged from the unscathed part of the forest and spotted his ship, one with a horn on it's head, two with wings, two without either, and the last with both a horn and wings, but each one with a look of surprise and shock upon their faces.

"I knew it! Aliens are real!" One of them said, flying off the ground and doing some sort of gesture with her hoof: throwing it into the air and moved it forward, as if punching some thing. (Author's Note: We all know this as the fist pump, or in MLP, the "hoof pump.")

"M-maybe we should leave it alone, it could be those things that-" the yellow-colored one said before she stopped herself, it seemed that she was in deep sadness, as if something haunted her.

"Maybe we should throw a 'Welcome to Equestria' party for it, with lasers and little spaceships, and-" the pink one continued.

"Assuming it's still alive," the purple one said, this one was smart.

"Oh, okay," the pink one, it's hair flattening slightly, wait- did it's hair actually move by the pink's own commands? These creatures just keep getting stranger and stranger.

Well, they seem sentient, I'll see if I can find out more about this place and see if I can get anything to repair my ship, if they have adequate technology.


The ponies tried to figure out what to do with the ship, leave it, search it, or report it to Celestia, each of them had a different opinion on what to do.

"Wait, sometin's comin' out of the ship." Applejack said.

Out emerged a creature that was walking on two legs, wearing strange clothing, with some sort of metal rod strapped to her (it looked like a her, telling from her features looking rather feminine), and wearing a blindfold around her eyes.

But suddenly the creature looked straight at her, then it spoke.

"Who are you?" She(it looked like a 'she') said with a strange mix of confusion and concern in her voice.

"You speak Equestrian?" Twilight asked, dumbfounded by the creature's ability to speak their language..

"You speak Galactic Basis?" The creature said.

Then suddenly another creature dropped in out of nowhere, a more masculine and a lot more menacing, and looked at the other one, the rest of the group were startled by his sudden appearance, mostly Rarity because she thought his robes looked horrible.

"Go back inside the ship Sana, I can handle this," he said to the one named 'Sana', he then faced them.

"Hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle, one of the Princesses of Equestria," She introduced herself.

"My name is Lord Deimos, a former Sith and apprentice to Emperor Sidious of the Galactic Empire, I am now a fugitive trying to run from him and his other apprentice, Darth Vader, this is Sana Un'iomen, a... friend of mine." he introduced himself to her, Applejack raised an eyebrow at Deimos's claim about Sana.

Why must I be so honest? I could easily lie to them., Deimos thought.

A few of his words caught Twilight's attention.

"E-emperor? Of an entire galaxy?!" She almost yelled in shock.

"Correct Princess, an entire galaxy," he said as if it were something completely normal.

"B-but-"

*PEW PEW*

Some sort of red lasers came out of nowhere, but Sana and Deimos were prepared, they activated the rods that were strapped to their belts, causing a blue and red light blades to come out, and deflected the lasers.

Suddenly dozens of more strange creatures wearing white armor emerged from the trees.

"Stormtroopers." Deimos growled.

"Storm-what?" Twilight wondered.

"You have to leave, we'll take take care of this, we'll answer any of your questions when we're done," Sana said, twisting her lightsaber into a fighting stance, Deimos did the same.

Twilight and her friends hid behind the trees and witnessed what was going on, there were exactly 46 of them, possibly soldiers or law enforcement telling from their weaponry, she watched as the battle started, both Sana and Deimos fighting at the same time individually and together.

Sana's fighting was a sight to behold, not swinging a sword around like a fool, but with grace and elegance, anticipating the soldiers' movements and striking them down with precision and aim, but then there was Deimos, whose fighting was a sight of malice, while fighting with expertise like Sana, he used more brutal strikes, relying on anger to fuel his fighting, he jumped into the air and slammed his palm into the ground, creating a sort of shockwave that made all of the soldiers around fall back, he laid waste to those around him, he then did something spectacular and terrifying at the same time, he leapt back, raised a hand, lightning then shot out of his hand and began to cause the soldiers to convulse and fall over dead.

Could this be the darkness that Celestia sensed?, Twilight wondered.

Deimos struck down the last soldier, stabbing it through the heart, Deimos and Sana deactivated their lightsabers, they then turned to looked at the 6 ponies that were behind.

"You were supposed to leave, not take notes on our fighting," Deimos scolded.

"It's just that-"

Deimos straightened his robes, "Nevermind it, now that that's finished, any questions?"

Author's Note:

Sorry if I can't get everyone's personalities right and if this is a bit rushed, this is my first fic.