• Published 31st Oct 2014
  • 677 Views, 19 Comments

Rise of Darkness - ArtemisArt-Alicorn



a darkness is settling over equestria.... one that can't even be stopped by celestia herself. Only a kind pegasus.

  • ...
42
 19
 677

The Dream

Luna was dreaming peacefully until a dark presence entered her mind saying;

"LUNA!!!!LUNA!!!! I hope you no longer see me as one of your minions?

No? Really? Then listen long and well. Just because you cursed me into a bat pony does not mean I am yours!

I am not just a winged guard and slave that succumbs to your every whimsy! I am an alicorn and am my own self, not yours!!!

Darkness is coming Luna and soon. You should just give up NOW!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" screamed Luna.

"Ugh, what is it this time?" Celestia muttered.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Luna answered.

"Ugh, now i have to get up and walk the long walk.... to the other side of the bed." Celestia groaned. "I'll just deal with it from here."

Celestia then used her magic to place a piece of rainbow colored duck tape upon her sisters screaming mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh-!" Luna then proceeds to fall back on to her pillow and pass out.

"Ahh, all done." Celestia sighs and then nods off to sleep herself.

Back in ponyville....

Fluttershy was being haunted in her dreams by a horrible monster.

"NOOOOO!" screams Fluttershy.

"OBEY ME SLAVE!!!" shouts a muffled disembodied voice. `

Fluttershy, as a final resort of panic uses the magic in her element of harmony to fight back the horrible monst-creature, she couldn't resort to it's level calling it a monster without getting to know it first. Her element causes a new magical surge within her as she spouts a brand new horn.In her new found amazement, she lets go of her concentration and allows the creature to take hold of her and transform her into somepony unlike herself.

Suddenly Fluttershy shudders and jerks up. She must repent from her resistance against the Master. She grabs a pair of scissors in her magic aura and snips off part of her back hair piece and her tail. She then uses a razor to give her front piece a buzz into a Mohawk. "A new look for a new career." Fluttershy confidently says.

Later that day.... Twilight was studying a new spell whose purpose is to show ponies their true self and then turn them into their true self. Just incase somepony, or some Draconequus were to alter a pony's personality, it would revert them back to normal. "Atheros Mentheos Zenthos!!!" Twilight chants and then proceeds to blast the magic bolt when...

BAM!!!

The door swings open and Twilight fires the magic bolt in the same direction.

"Twilight you are such a dwee-!!!" Fluttershy spoke but then was engulfed by the blue magic bolt surrounding her. A holographic image then rolls showing a kind, timid, and shy pony. The holograph then glitches and shows a stubborn, selfish, and cruel pony.

The image then folds back and is sucked inside of Fluttershy creating a pale green necklace on her chest.

"Fluttershy are you ok-!" Twilight is cut short by Fluttershy's appearance. Fluttershy was now dressed in black clothing and was wearing a pale green hoodie.

"Whatcha lookin at Egghead!?!" Fluttershy glares at Twilight.

Twilight deeply offended realized what she has done. " This is all my fault!" Twilight frets. " What have I done!!! I must fix this!"

Twilight then proceeds to look up a spell. Something shines in the corner of Twilight's eye. The window!

Twilight then looks at the window and is blinded by a bright white light. Still fazed she keeps looking and lands upon a spell. Still

blinded, she looks at the age regression spell thinking it is a mood regression spell. Her horn lights up and turns from magenta to

a bright white, her wings flare out, then she turns towards Fluttershy as Rarity enters the library.

"What the hay is going on in here!?!" Rarity asks as she and Fluttershy are engulfed in the white light. Fluttershy absorbs 90% of the spell while 10% hits Rarity. After the light subsides there is a happy and content butter colored Alicorn foal, with all her hair, playing with a tiny thing in her hooves and a slightly ticked off fashionable ivory teenage unicorn. " What have I done?!?!?" utters Twilight before fainting into unconsciousness. And disappearing from her library home in a flash of sparkling magenta magic generated from her horn.

Author's Note:

This is just the beginning.
comment
share
like
review
and please refrain from cursing in the comments this is my first fan fic after all.
thanks
P.S. for my first comic i am using bing pictures. Don't judge
signing off ArtemisArt-Alicorn.
also what should happen next? should twilight awaken in the hospital or should she awaken in the everfree forest? you will decide. Good Luck
u guys deciding my fate makes me go cross eyed just thinking about it!