• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 509 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Highschool - Jenny The Pegasister



The ponies look at their freshman-senior year highschool photo album, as they come across past memories, some good, and... some bad.

  • ...
8
 12
 509

The Reunion

"The day has finally come!" Announced Twilight Sparkle. Her and her bestest of friends were finally having a reunion ever since seeing each other from senior year. Pinkie Pie became a baker, Rarity a fashion designer, Rainbow Dash a Wonderbolt, Fluttershy a veterinarian, Applejack a farmer, but Twilight was sadly still unemployed. Twilight sighed as she sat down and had a cup of tea. Spike has always made Twilight a cup of tea every morning. It has been over 2 months since Spike passed away, but Twilight always had him on her mind and in her heart. She was uncomfortable talking to anyone about it, so no one has been informed of his passing. Because of his lack of growth, the rest of him got too big to keep up with his height and growth, and there was nothing that could be done. Twilight sighed thinking about it, having another sip of her cup of tea.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and awoke her daydreaming. She got up from her sofa and made her way to the door. As she opened it, she was greeted by 5 well-known friendly faces. "Hey, Twilight!" The 5 friends greeted in unison. "It's been so long..." Twilight thought as she hugged her friends. She welcomed them to come inside and take a seat, as they gladly accepted the offer. They all took a seat and sat down with each other. "So, how has my Spikey-Wikey been?" Rarity asked eagerly, with a glow in her dark blue eyes. That caught Twilight off guard, as tears starting streaming slowly down her pale cheeks. "Darling, why are you crying?" Rarity asked in utter confusion. "S-Spike... he passed away 2 months ago..." Twilight murmured, stuttering every word that came out of her mouth. Everyone gasped in shock at the news. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Cried Rarity. Fluttershy was having a breakdown as Rainbow Dash stroked her back as she hugged her. "I-I didn't feel comfortable bringing up the topic, I guess. Besides, you all are so busy nowadays..." Twilight sighed. "We are never busy to hear from you, Twilight!" Rarity insisted with a warm smile, but lonesome eyes. Twilight sighed with a slight smile.

"Anybody want some cupcakes?" Pinkie Pie randomly asked in the loudest tone possible. All the ponies nodded in confusion, but understood her randomness, she was Pinkie Pie of course, it was just who she was.

Pinkie Pie made the way to Twilight's kitchen and started baking. "A cup of flour, add it to the mix. Something sweet not sour, and a little salt; just a pinch! A teaspoon of vanilla, add a little more, and start baking!" She sang to herself. She placed the batch of cupcakes into the oven and set the temperature, as she creepily stared at the oven for 5 whole minutes until Twilight finally butted in. "Erm, Pinkie, want to go sit down and chat instead of just sitting here and staring at the cupcakes and waiting for them to finish baking?" Twilight asked Pinkie with a slight giggle. "Hmm... sure!" Pinkie finally decided. The girls chit-chatted until 20 minutes later, the timer 'dinged!' and Pinkie ran to the oven faster than a blink of an eye. She grabbed a pink oven mitt from her pocket, and pulled out the pan of yummy treats. She set the pan on top of the counter and frosted the cupcakes, decorating them so each 2 cupcakes would fit each of her friends special trait! She put the 2 cupcakes on each tiny, pink glass plate for each of her friends, and headed back to the living room. Pinkie was surprised Twilight owned so much pink kitchen supplies, but then Pinkie remembered Twilight borrowed them. Pinkie snuck the kitchen supplies into her purse and quickly scurried out back to the living room with the cupcakes in hand.

"Cupcaaaaaakes are reeeeady!~" Pinkie sang to her friends in an overly-cheerful mood. Everyone ate, as they chatted and laughed. "Well darn tooten' Pinkie, these cupcakes are better than sweet apple fritters!" Applejack said. Everyone quickly nodded in agreement. Pinkie lightly blushed and was satisfied with all the compliments. "I'm glad you all enjoy my treats, if you didn't, I'd probably go crazy!" Pinkie laughed, a bit creepiness in her voice. "Heh, yeah, Pinkie..." Rainbow Dash murmured as she thought of the fanfiction she wrote a few days ago. "But I mean, that would NEVER happen, because I have all of my great friends right here, right in front of me, who would never ever ever hurt me in anyway and always be my friend, and always compliment my treats and always eat my treats whenever I bake them!" Pinkie rambled. "They taste a little sour..." Fluttershy managed to blurt out. After realizing what she said, she quickly hid herself behind her hands and crouched down. Everyone went silent for a few minutes.

"Anyways," started Twilight. "how about we take a look at our year book?" All the ponies giggled and squealed, in eager excitement. Twilight took that as a yes. She got up to her bookshelf, it was filled with over 100 books. "I need to organize these books sometime soon." She thought to herself. After a few minutes rummaging through loads of different types of books, she finally got ahold of her highschool yearbook. She grabbed ahold of it with her hands and walked back towards the sofas where everyone was sitting. Everyone was murmuring and chatting about their new daily life, but Twilight didn't have one. Everyone turned their attention to Twilight, noticing the yearbook she was carrying in her hands. They all clapped in eagerness as Twilight sat down comfortably. "Alright, let's open it up to the first page; our freshman year, shall we?" Twilight giggled. They all nodded as Twilight flipped the book to the first page...

Author's Note:

Hey, everypony! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "My Little Highschool"! I will be continuing this series from now on, and taking any of your ideas! Take care! /)