• Published 21st Oct 2014
  • 1,266 Views, 18 Comments

Trix-shots! A series of Trixie ships, That Are Also One-shots! - Quick Wit -Littlepip-



Just a bunch of one shots involving shipping Trixie!

  • ...
2
 18
 1,266

Rain - TrixDash

Trixie loved the rain. She loved everything about it. The tapping noise it made as it hit her trailer roof, the smell in the air just as a nice shower is about to hit, the relaxing cool as it touched her skin. It was her favorite weather, even if it did ruin her mane.

That was all that Trixie could feel in this moment. She was warm in her bed, listening to the heavy storm outside, and cuddled up to the one she loved. Too bad said loved one was dead asleep and snoring, rather loudly in fact. Trixie actually found it rather endearing.

With a content sigh, Trixie lay her head on her lovers chest, closing her eyes. But, there was one very important detail Trixie forgot about.

With a loud crack, Trixie jumped nearly full out of the bed, and with a quickness that would make even the Wonderbolts jealous, she jumped under as many covers as she could manage. Even going as far as to pull the blankets right off the sleeping pegasus.

“Hey! What the- agh!” Came the muffled voice, along with the thud of a pegasus skull connecting with the trailer’s floor. A groan emitted from the now awoken pegasus, sounding a tiny bit groggy. With a few less than subtle curses and grumbles, the pegasus pushed the blankets off of Trixie, revealing to her a pair of Cerise eyes and a rainbow mane “Trixie! What are you doing?!”

Trixie could tell Rainbow Dash was annoyed. But Trixie found Dash sexier when she was angry.

“Eh… You know. Just getting warm,” Trixie chuckled out, smiling at Rainbow Dash.

“More like trying to have a heatstroke. it’s already warm enough, not to mention the thirty blankets you have covering you. Don’t try to lie Trix, you can’t fool me.” Rainbow Dash crossed her arms, glaring at Trixie.

Trixie sat there for a minute, shuffling around nervously and uncharacteristically, refusing to look Dash in the eye.

“I-It’s embarrassing though!”

“I bet it is. But I’m not gonna get any sleep if you’re just gonna shove me outta bed.”

“Trixie’s sorry,” she said, blushing. “Trixie guesses you’re going to learn eventually anyway. Especially if you plan to stay with her…”

“You’re darn right I plan to stay with her! Or you! Or- agh! You’re third pony talk gets so confusing sometimes!”

Trixie giggled, pulling Rainbow Dash close. “Well, Trixie has a… small fear.”

“Uh huh.” Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow, looking at Trixie in disbelief. “And what is it that freaks out The Great and Powerful Scaredy cat?”

“Don’t call Trixie that!” Trixie glared at Rainbow Dash, blushing at the name. “But… Trixie’s fear is, now don’t laugh, lightning.”

Rainbow Dash just sat there, staring at Trixie. Trixie almost expected to see Rainbow fall over and laugh her flank off. But instead, she just grinned and pulled Trixie into a warm hug.

“Ah, c’mon Trix, you should know better than to think I’d laugh at my babe’s fear,” Rainbow Dash said, nuzzling her slightly. Trixie blushed at Rainbow’s actions, she didn’t see this side of Rainbow Dash often, but when she did, she loved it. “We all have weird little fears, nothing to be ashamed about.”

“You always get me Rainbow Dash… I love you,” Trixie said, pulling Dash into a cuddle.

“I love you too Trixie. And don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe from the big bad lightning, and even the wheels.”

Trixie gave Rainbow a playful jab, but smiling all the same. This was an amazing night. The rain, her Rainbow Dash, and even the lightning seemed welcoming. Yes, this was a perfect night.

Later that Night ….

Six wheels and several small thunder clouds were lined up in two rows, eyeing Trixie’s trailer as best objects without eyes could. The biggest of the Thundercloud’s looked down to the largest of the wheels as they conspired together.

“We strike at dawn!”

Author's Note:

So, I plan to upload stories as often as I can, and if you wish to submit a story, if there isn't a blog post telling you what to do, then I'll make one very soon. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to make requests.