• Published 30th Oct 2011
  • 36,607 Views, 5,030 Comments

Two's Company, Three's a Crowd - Lithe Kamitatsy



One night of fun for a certain musical pair will leave their lives upside down.

  • ...
74
 5,030
 36,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter ??? Pt. 2

[POWER ON]

"Okay...I think I've finally got the hang of this thing..."

[NOW RECORDING]

"Hey, it's me again...doing a REALLY quick update, seeing as I'm not supposed to be awake right now. It's really late, and Hearth's Warming is tomorrow. Mom said that I had to go to bed early, but my other Mom just argued with her over how I'm not a baby anymore- which she's right- but I was forced to go to bed anyway. How in Equestria does Mom expect me to sleep tonight, when I know Jolly Tidings is gonna show up and leave me presents? I mean, put yourself in my horseshoes- would YOU be able to sleep knowing you're gonna get presents, and catch Tidings in the fur? C'mon, who do you think you're dealing with? I'm not some little-"

[The sounds of movement are heard downstairs.]

"I think that's him! I'm gonna go investigate!"

[The sound of gentle hoofsteps are heard, as well as the sound of a door opening and closing, and hooves going down a flight of stairs.]

[SILENCE]

"Okay everypony, this is it! This is the part where I finally manage to catch Jolly Tidings in the act of leaving presents! Here goes nothing..."

[There is silence for a moment, then the sound of rushing hooves.]

"HIYAAAA!"

"Wha-!? NO!"

[There is a loud yell, followed by the sound of a muffled impact. After a few moments of silence, the sound of a loud crash as well as the sound of glass breaking can be heard.]

"A-HA! I got you...MOM!? Uh-oh..."

[The sound of galloping hooves are heard.]

"Octy! Is everything alright-"

"Every year! Why does this happen EVERY YEAR!? I spent A WEEK putting this tree together!"

"You two knocked the tree over again!? Octy, I told you not to wear that red scarf that makes you look like Jolly Tidings, but noooo, why should anypony listen to me? You know why this happens!"

[SILENCE]

"Uh...Octy, what are you doing with that butter knife?"

"MOM, DON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT HER FAULT!"

[SILENCE]

"YOU..."

"Oh, horseapples. Gotta go everypony! Happy Hearth's Warming!"

[SAVING...]

[The sound of scrambling hooves and yelling can be heard.]

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, OR I SWEAR TO CELESTIA I WILL-"

[SAVE SUCCESSFUL- POWERING OFF]

*~*~*HAPPY HEARTH'S WARMING FROM THE PHILHARMONICA FAMILY*~*~*

Author's Note

Thank you all so much for making Two's Company, Three's a Crowd for what it is today. I want to wish all my friends and readers a Happy Hearth's Warming. May your day be filled with love, joy, and good food! Stick around, the Kester and Rolando standoff continues tomorrow. There's not much left until we see the end of Octavia and Vinyl's journey...

...But the story is far from over. ~<3 As my Hearth's Warming gift to you all, I am now formally announcing that yes, there will be a sequel!

All of my love,

~Lithe

PreviousChapters Next