• Published 12th Apr 2012
  • 15,978 Views, 1,050 Comments

When The Wind Changes - Symphony



Discord is free again, but this time some changes occured.

  • ...
59
 1,050
 15,978

Bonus Chapter - Daddy Discord Vs. Diapers

Discord took a deep breath as he placed the small, happily gurgling filly onto the table in front of him. He had prepared himself mentally for this day for weeks, but today was the day when he would prove his abilities in taking care of Era at the best of his abilities.


It was his turn to change Era's diaper.


The smell coming from the filly was hard to miss, as the awful stench had spread to the hall outside, making the servants and guards who passed them wrinkle their snouts in obvious disgust. But Discord was prepared, unlike them. He was prepared by having both of his nostrils plugged. Era had of course found that to be hilarious.


Without his magic and his wings being sore from a recent flight, he had no choice but to do this horrid task with his mouth. He shuddered in obvious disgust before he took another deep breath and started. The flaps to the diaper were open without any issues. He then followed the instructions he had been given by a nurse. It didn't take long until Era was once again wearing a clean diaper once again. She gurgled in approval and flailed her forelegs in glee.


Discord looked around the room for a trashcan so he could dispose of the diaper, as he knew that if he would throw it out the window, the castle gardeners would repay the favor by chucking the remains of the diaper at him the next time he would go outside. A small trashcan was standing next to the door, so he picked up the diaper with obvious disgust and trotted toward the door.


Just as he was standing by the trashcan, the door swung open to make way for Princess Luna. Era squeaked and held out her forelegs as soon as Luna entered the room, but Discord was in a much, much worse situation. The door had collided with the diaper, making it swing around and smack right into Discord's face, exploding like an overfilled waterballoon when it flew into him.


”It's in my eyesss!” Discord hissed. Luna winced and had to fight back a sudden urge to vomit. Era just laughed like never before.


And that's how everything went to shit, both figuratively and literally.

Author's Note:

I was supposed to write an update for Rebellion but this happened instead... Welp... Enjoy, I guess...

Remember, the bonus chapters have no set timeline, so I could jump back to when Era still wasn't born in another chapter. The bonus chapters are basically whatever happened between the end of When The Wind Changes to the prologue of Through Changes.


HAH! I REMEMBERED TO USE THIS AUTHOR'S NOTES THINGY! WHAT NOW!?