• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 489 Views, 1 Comments

Through the dark mirror - conSTELLAtion333



It is up to Twilight to save a universe in which things go wrong, and save a princess that last went through it.

  • ...
0
 1
 489

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
It's been raining for days now, not many ponies have been getting out of their homes. Of course most ponies would prefer to enjoy the warmth of their homes, rather than getting wet in the rain. The pegasi were having more trouble, they were the ones that made the days gloomy and rainy, getting complaints from other ponies weren't helping either. The canterlot guards had to endure the cold rain, unlike the ponies who stayed at their homes and had hot cocoas. Two guards stood at the entrance of the castle, both unicorns having no expessions on their faces. Inside the castle, a certain princess trotted around her room, unlike the guards, you could clearly see the expression on her face, worried, tired and stressed. She was not in a good mood, or in any way to work but she still trotted around not stopping once.

Her dark wavy blue mane seemed dull and messy, which was something you wouldn't see from a princess. The beautiful blue eyes of her had been reddened and sleep bags were clearly seen. If someone were to see her like this, no one would see her as a royal princess, even if she was an alicorn. Fortunately, for her own sake she stopped her trotting and laid on her bed, and closed her eyes, she was a mess, her thoughts started to linger about how her sister used to do it, when she was banished in the moon. She had to do something, and the first order of business was to call Twilight, only Twilight.

"Guards...'" her voice was sour and she closed her eyes once more, this time in pain and not in relaxation. She forced herself up and once more called for the guards assistance through her sour yet now, much better voice. Luckily, her bat-guards stood right outside her door, which was how the guards were able to hear her faint voice.

"Princess, how may we serve you?" two guards, both stallion, having yellow slit eyes, and bat wings they stood proud and tall, looking at their princess, ready to do whatever to serve her.

"Write a letter to princess Twilight and tell her to come immediately." this time Luna had a much better time at talking and she stood steadily as she did not wish to show any sign of weakness, and worry her night creatures, who were the only ones that understood Luna when she was never accepted by the ponies that all loved their sun lord.

Without saying another the guards nodded and hurrily went out her balcony and flew to another part of the castle. The part in which Celestias' secretary, Raven lived to give her the news and tell her to send it to Twilight. Luna went to her balcony after looking at the time, it was already time for the night and she had to raise the moon, and lower the sun due to her sister's absence. She had to look over the ponies dreams and make sure they are okay, but due to her lack of sleep she had to take some rest, and promise to herself to wake up in a few minutes, and talk to Twilight. After getting rid of her crown, necklace and hoof shoes, she went into bed drifted off to sleep.

Twilight's POV
'Finally, i finished my critique on Daring Do, i should probably get some shut eye' Twilight thought to herself as she put down her quill and saw that the moon had already gotten up, she was in her castle, having nothing to do, all she did was reread books and write her reviews. Spike sat next to her reading a comic book, luckily not the 'enchanted' power ponies but instead a new comic book which was titled 'The adventures of Sorcosive le Equilia' which he got from the rainbow falls trade and still reads till now. Good for her, finally spike barfed up a letter and got Twilight's attention. The letter had a golden stamp which meant it was from Celestia, but the signature
was written as 'Luna'

"Well what is it?" Spike asked as he yawned, tired of all the reading he did.

"It's Princess Luna, but it has Celestia's stamp...which is wierd but it says to come immediately in Canterlot" spike looked at her terrified.

"You're not gonna leave me are you?" he put his claws over his mouth and chewed on it.

"We can go together, if you aren't too tired" spike striked a confident pose and said in the deepest voice he could make.

"Of course, i'm not tired, i'm big enough to go" Twilight rolled her eyes, and gave a slight smile as they went out together.

"She said come here as soon as possible, we'll have to fly there." twilight readied her wings and gestured spike to get on her. "

"Uh oh, i'm not gonna like this" spike said as he remembered how the last flight went.

" It's not gonna be like last time, i'm experienced now." without saying another word spike hopped on her and they flew to Canterlot, which was not a long ride, and luckily for her, the rain had stopped and a few pegasi were moving the clouds away, showing the Yellow beautiful moon. Spike didn't seem too nauseous, as he held tight and Twilight's flying was much more smoother, than it last was.

Finally they arrived in Canterlot, and the wet guards bowed to her and let her and spike in. As Twilight galloped, she could see guards getting inside the castle and new guards getting out, most of them being bat-guards as they are active in the night. Spike, who was tired, hid his tiredness and had a hard time catching up with twilight, Twilight quickly saw his tiredness, and slowed her pace.


"Spike, if you're tired, you can always rest at my room in Canterlot." it was true spike was tired, and having a room in Canterlot gave spike an opportunity to tet a nice nap. As they trotted, spike thought for awhile, but it didn't take him awhile to answer

"okay, but you have to tell me everything, you have to promise me" Twilight nodded

" i promise," she looked around and found Celestia's guard

"Guard, could you please show spike my room?" the guard nodded, and spike waved a goodbye to Twilight and followed the guard. Twilight continued to gallop, and after long hallways and turns, she arrived in the throne room, where she saw Luna and a unicorn with glasses and a raven hair with a bun, holding papers through her magic. Luna looked like a mess, it was visible to anypony.

"Princess Luna, i arrived as fast as i can." twilight trotted slowly to her and examined her and the pony next to her.

"Twilight, i am glad you are here, but we have very little time, come." Luna and the pony next to her trotted to another room as

Twilight followed. Twilight looked at the unicorn with glasses

"Umm, i have seen quiet, a few times, but i never caught your name" the unicorn looked at her for awhile before answering

"It's Raven" Twilight looked at her and smiled

"Nice to meet you, Raven" she only nodded and quickened her pace so did Luna, Twilight seeing the rush, stopped herself from asking more questions and followed as fast as she could.

Author's Note:

I know, i know, pretty short, but i just want to get things started, so this is just kind of like a prologue.