• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 294 Views, 4 Comments

Blooming Wonders - Ki11_It_Hit5



Waking up, James day starts. But strange Things start to mix up his day, and finds a whole new place never seen by man itself.... Equestria... His adventure thoughout this world to find his way home.

  • ...
5
 4
 294

Chapter 2: Were am I?

Slowly waking up, James finds himself in bed. He tries to make sense out of the voices he hears, but just seem like mumbling…

“One that falls, will have to crawl. Without using flight, He’ll wake in fright.”

“Who’s ther-- OW my head!” James howlers in pain of the migraine.

“He’s Awake, and in more pain than he can take! Here Drink This!”

Slowly Gulping Down strange mix of fluids. his pain chips away, and he can start to see a more reasonable figure. A Zebra, walking around and getting resources for another brew.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel fine, but who are you? Also whos your pet?” James says in total confusion.

“Zecora is my name, And what creature do you see?”

“I can’t tell, a Zebra?” James confesses

“You silly, that is me!” Zecora says in a joyful tone.

“WAIT! You're a talking zebra?!” James bursted out.

“Yes i am, but look at yourself!”

She paces over in such hurry to find her mirror.
He faints at the sight of himself.

“He’s not like the others… But seems to know nothing!” Zecora sighs and continues her brew.

Waking up a second time, James see yet another brew next to him.

“You should drink up, you seem a little worked up!” Zecora says trying to get him to calm down.

“Whats going on! Why am i here?” he says freaking out.

“You fell from the sky! I’m surprised you’re still alive!” Zecora says.

“THE SKY! So it's not a dream!?” James Shouts.

“Yes It’s no dream, and please - do not scream!”

Laying in bed with a talking zebra sitting next to him was the last thing he expected. Staring at the ceiling, he mind wonders in curiosity of what's going on.

"You should get some rest! You'll need it for tomorrows wing test!" Zecora says slyly

"I have wings!?!"

Author's Note:

:yay: Chapter 2 is Complete! Hope Everypony enjoyed! it took me all day to find out what to do next! tell me what you guys think!

Author's Note: This is just one of the MANY chapters i have planed!