• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 6,860 Views, 31 Comments

Twilight's Little Trixie - Autum Breeze



Twilight learns the rewards of being a mother of a foal, even when said foal is an adult foal

  • ...
21
 31
 6,860

Chapter 1

Twilight’s Little Trixie

Chapter 1

___________________________________________________________

“Mother!” Trixie called in an almost whiny tone as she entered Twilight's study. “Spike keeps hiding my cape and hat!”

Twilight sighed, turned away from her desk and closed her eyes, her horn glowing. A few seconds later, Trixie’s hat and cape appeared in front of her.

Twilight rolled her eyes. “Applejack’s apple cellar again? He really needs to think up better hiding places.”

Trixie huffed, puffing out her cheeks. “He shouldn’t be hiding my things at all. What did I ever do to him?”

Twilight raised an eyebrow.

Trixie sighed. “Okay, okay.”

Twilight shook her head, walked over to Trixie and pulled her into a hug. “I know it’s not easy for you two to get along, but please try, Trixie, for me.”

Trixie sighed, feeling the warmth from the other mare. “Alright, Mommy. I’ll try, though he isn’t making this any easier.”

Twilight shook her head. It had been three days since she’d brought Trixie back with her to Ponyville, having become her mother.

None of the townsponies knew yet, and for Trixie’s sake, she was going to keep it that way, at least until Trixie felt comfortable letting the town know everything. It was the same reason why she hadn't told her friends yet. She’d originally hidden Trixie from them,, telling them that she wanted help building a nursery because she planned on adopting, which was the truth, even if not the way her friends thought she meant.

It had taken a day or two, but Trixie’s nursery had been finished. It was in one of the spare rooms in the library that Twilight didn’t actually use, so it was perfect.

The room had been padded, decorated with blue wallpaper with star patterns. There were some toys (Twilight knew Trixie wasn’t really for playing with foal toys, but having them had helped convince her friends further), a changing table, which Rainbow Dash had noted was rather big for a foal and a crib, again which drew attention as to why it was so big.

Twilight had simply said a big crib meant her little filly would be comfy, which they’d all accepted.

Since then, Trixie had been living with Twilight as her foal and the two couldn’t have been happier. Spike, of course, had taken some convincing. He hadn’t been happy when Trixie had arrived and it was lucky his grumpy mood hadn’t been a tip off to the others while they’d help set up the nursery.

Twilight patted Trixie’s padded rear and smiled. “I know a little filly who needs a change.”

Trixie blushed, but didn’t say anything. She’d grown use to using diapers more regularly over the last few days, and since the nursery had been finished, she felt happier then she had in years.

After she was changed, Twilight led her daughter downstairs to the kitchen, where Spike was making celery and onion soup.

“Soup’s almost ready,” he said, not turning around.

Twilight and Trixie sat at the table, Trixie sitting in a highchair designed for a foal her size and Twilight tied a bib around her neck. A few minutes later, Spike came over, bringing three large bowls of soup with him and setting them down.

As they started eating, Twilight looked sternly at Spike. “Spike.” He flinched, knowing that tone. “How many times have I told you to stop hiding Trixie’s things? Isn’t that a bit foalish of you?”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Aw, come on, Twilight. I was just having a little bit of fun.”

“At Trixie’s expense,” the powder blue unicorn muttered.

Twilight shook her head. “Spike, Trixie doesn’t like you doing that, and I’ve asked you several times to stop.” She sighed, her expression firm. “If you do it again, I’ll take away your gems.”

Spike froze, his face paling. “You wouldn’t.”

Twilight nodded. “I would. Spike, Trixie’s a part of our family now. I don’t want her to feel like she’s not welcome, and you treating her the way you have been for the last three days hasn’t helped.”

Spike looked down at his soup, shame etching onto his face. “Sorry, Twi.”

Twilight shook her head. “I’m not the one you should be apologizing to.”

Spike sighed and looked to Trixie, who looked back at him, looking uncertain. She didn’t want her being here to drive a wedge between her mommy and Spike.

“Sorry.” Spike went back to eating his soup.

Trixie was shocked into stillness. She hadn’t expected him to just apologize. She was so shocked she almost flailed when she felt a spoonful of soup pop into her mouth, only to see her mommy had levitated it.

Dinner went by quietly, the only sounds being spoons on tableware, when dinner was done, Spike started washing the dishes, while Twilight took Trixie to the living room and they lay down on some cushions.

Trixie snuggled up to her mother, who wrapped her hooves around her. Trixie sighed as she listened to her mommy’s heartbeat next to her head. This was wonderful. She’d missed this feeling so much over the years. The comfort and love of a mother. A caring that couldn’t be mimicked.

“Mommy,” she whispered.

“Hmm?” Twilight replied, nuzzling Trixie a little.

Trixie snuggled a little closer. “I don’t need to wait until the end of the week. I... I want to stay your foal.”

Twilight gave a small smile and nuzzled Trixie again. “Anything for my little filly.”

Trixie smiled and closed her eyes. She was rather tired and would be perfectly happy to fall asleep right here, with her mommy holding her close.

___________________________________________________________

Trixie was standing in a circular room of blue marble. She looked around, wondering where she was.

She’d never been to a place like this before and yet... there was something familiar.

“Trixie.”

Trixie whirled around, but saw nopony. She knew that voice. It was her mother, her birth mother. She hadn’t heard that voice in years, but she could still remember it.

“Mother?” she called, her voice cracking slightly. “Mother, where are you?”

She felt a warmth from behind her and turned around to see the mare who had cared for her since her birth. She was a unicorn mare with a coat much like Trixie’s, only darker blue. Her mane was a bright yellow and cascaded down her shoulders. Her Cutie Mark was a diamond shaped like a five-pointed star. And her eyes, slightly-dark purple, just Trixie’s were looking at her with happiness.

Trixie wrapped her forelegs around the mare and held her tight. The mare return the embrace and held her close.

“Oh, my little Trixie, I’m so happy for you,” she said, her voice soft and melodious, like a song-bird in spring. “I was so worried, all these years. I’m glad you’ve found a new mother to care for you like I cannot.”

“But you are my mother,” Trixie said in high voice, having somehow turned into a filly. She looked down, tears in her eyes. “Is it... bad that I love Twilight like I do you?”

She felt a hoof under her chin. It lifted her head up to look into her mother’s eyes. They were warm and happy, not at all scolding as she had feared they would be.

“No, sweetie. It’s not bad,” she said, wiping the tears from the azure unicorn’s eyes. “I’m happy you found her, Trixie. I want you to be happy, and she will make sure you are. I will always love you, remember that. But now you have another mommy, who loves you just as much.”

Trixie sniffled and pulled the mare into a hug. “Okay.”

Her mother chuckled. “That’s my little filly.”

___________________________________________________________

Trixie was awoken by a soft nudging. She opened her eyes and looked blearily at Twilight.

“Come on, sleepy head,” the lavender mare smiled softly. “I think somepony needs to go to bed.”

Trixie didn’t argue, for a yawn stopped her before she could. Twilight led Trixie upstairs, but just as they were about to turn to her room, she paused. “Mommy?”

Twilight turned, her aura holding the doorknob, but not opening the door yet. “Yes, honey?” she asked.

Trixie looked down, shuffling her hooves. “Can... can I sleep with you tonight?”

Twilight looked surprised for a second, before she smiled. “Of course, honey. But first, let’s get you changed, so you’ll be clean for the night.”

After Trixie was changed, Twilight took her up to the loft and snuggled with her into the bed.

Spike walked in, carrying a bottle of warm milk and was clearly about to ask where Trixie was, since she wasn’t in her crib, when he saw them snuggled into the covers.

He shook his head and held out the bottle. Twilight levitated it and popped the nipple into Trixie’s mouth. Trixie slowly drank the milk, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the warmth of the milk flowing through her and the warmth of her mother holding her.

When the bottle was empty, Trixie yawned, curled up a little closer to Twilight and was asleep in minute, held within the comforting embrace of her mommy.

Author's Note:

Got it out now. took me long enough.

this, like several fics i shall be releasing over the next two days won't be continued for a while, i just want to get them out before i put them all off so long they never get out.

I decided to start with a small, happy chapter, before i start letting Trixie find out living in Ponyville isn't going to be too easy for her.

hope you like this and, until next time, later everypony

Comments ( 31 )

The Artist is Surzb He only posts to Furaffinity now.

i am a bit confused about the thing that it is a story about an adult baby, and that the one mare is Trixie but i somehow want to read it.

I really don´t want to say the false thing, but arent that a bit to much story´s? are you sure that you can keep up with all the storys you have open at the moment? or do you have a writers block in your other storys right now? I really just want to know, because with every new story that comes out i don´t think i be able to see a new chapter from The Princess and the Foals or other storys.

New storys are good, but that way i have to read the whole story again to be sure i still now what happend there last time.

Heh, this was a pretty cute first chapter, though one detail has me particularly curious.

Trixie huffed, puffing out her cheeks. “He shouldn’t be hiding my things at all. What did I ever do to him?”

Twilight raised an eyebrow.

Trixie sighed. “Okay, okay.”

So, does this mean that "Magic Duel" still happened in this universe? I ask because I ignored that episode when making my story, and am unable to think of another wherein Trixie was particularly mean to Spike. (Her and Spike didn't really interact with each other in "Boast Busters", if I recall correctly.)

Also...

Twilight padded Trixie’s padded rear and smiled. “I know a little filly who needs a change.”

*patted

Spike sighed and looked to Trixie, who looked back at him, looking uncertain. She didn’t want her being her to drive a wedge between her mommy and Spike.

*here (If you meant 'her' then never mind.)

She felt a warm from behind her and turned around to see the mare who had cared for her since her birth.

*warmth

And her eyes, slightly-dark purple, just Trixie’s were looking at her with happiness.

Did you mean to say "Just like Trixie's" here?

Anyway, typos aside, I'm enjoying the story thus far! Keep up the good work. :trixieshiftright:

This fic reeks like an old diaper.

Just beautiful! I am going to upvote this and favorite just cause of that description and picture. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

Off to a decent start. I just hope the rest of the mane six don't treat Trixie too harshly when they learn of her little secret.

i've edited it a teeny bit, so it doesn't quite match the original image

I'm worried that I may know exactly what you edited. :twilightoops: It's just a guess, thankfully, but it's still pretty bad that my mind went there.

When i saw the cover pic at first i thought it was a dildo than i realized it was baby powder.

4888898 well, it's sort of misdirected dislike from spike. it's mainly just because of the ursa minor and spike keeps forgetting that trixie didn't ask snips and snails to bring it into town. that's where his anger's meant to be aimed, but trixie keeps getting it because spike forgets to make that distinction

4891969
Eh, okay. I figured it was something like that, it just got me wondering since the general gist I got from Twilight's response was "Really? I think you know why he's mad at you, Trixie."

If Twilight explained Spike's feelings on the matter, then it wouldn't have seemed like she was condoning Spike's misdirected anger at Trixie.

4890504 i'm a little scared to ask where it was your mind went. judging from your saying it was bad, i'm amusing it's better i don't know

4893428
Yeah, I'm likewise afraid. :raritywink: Let's just leave it at that.

This was indeed a good start but I think you have other plans besides her new life in ponyville I bet you are going to have a battle for Twilight's affection between Spike and Trixie as well after all that is how all siblings act. Then the final acception of Spike taking the role as Big brother to Trixie and will do anything to help her. How close am I?:twilightsmile:I eagerly await your next chapter:raritystarry:

Well I didn't really know what to expect from this, still I promised I would read it and now I have. Let's start with the cons because that list is shorter. I was a little weirded out with an adult pony wearing a diaper(and using it and being changed by anther adult... which I suppose is better than an adult getting a diaper change from a child...), but now that I have seen the reasoning behind her lifestyle choice I understand it a lot better. This isn't a fetish fic at all and that was what I was concerned about at first. This is a psychological fic dealing with a pony who had her development into being an adult arrested by the loss of her mother. Which is the start of the pros. Two for the positive camp is the wonderful dream Trixie had about her birth mother's approval of Twilight, it was wonderfully heartfelt. Three, Spike is kind of a prick. Normally I would be upset by this but this is exactly how a child would feel when they receive a new sibling, acting out because they are afraid they will lose their parents' attention. Okay I think that is enough for now,

Now that this part is done, I will be watching this story, because it fascinates me as an amateur brain detective. So a tentatic gold star and I'll see you at the next chapter.

So do you plan on continuing this story, or is it dead?

story ain't dead but from what i have read Autum Breeze have been in a hospital for some time now we have to be patient my friend :heart:

6067915 who told you i was in hospital? if you mean scootaloo, you're on the wrong fic

5966138 no, i plan to continue, it's just taking a while to get around to it is all

6068008 ops sorry i just saw a blog and that i think about it was another one i meant my apologizes i hope you can forgive me

:pinkiesad2:

One chapter still, eh? I'm not picking. Smooze knows I'm a lazy, good-for-nothing bastard. X3

In all honesty, I'm kinda glad ya didn't get too far, as I've come up with a name for Trixie's original mommy. Recently I fell in love with the head-canon that Trixie's mother is a gypsy, and gave her the name "Esmeralda Lala Lulamoon".

This works fairly well, as my interpretation of Trixie is fairly embarrassed of her middle-name. If you ever wanted to write a story where her mother was alive, then they could have that in common. Also, my Trixie's middle-name is "Winky", in-case you're curious (And wanted to make another story in this universe).

Are you ever going to continue this? I'd love to read what happens next.

Please Celestia I need updates.

still wait for next part!

Why hasn't it been updated? May you run out of ideas

Hi, your "Twilight's Little Trixie" left me wanting more. But for some reason you haven't updated. I'm going to follow up your fan story. But I won't start right away because of the final exam. I will indicate the website of the original and the relationship between the sequel and the original. Of course I write in Chinese because I am Chinese. I hope you agree.

Daw yayyyy

КОГДА БУДЕТ ПРОДОЛЖЕНИЕ ИСТОРИИ ???

What a cute start to the story! It is a pity that the story will never be finished...

Login or register to comment