• Published 8th Apr 2012
  • 6,755 Views, 297 Comments

Horns, Hooves, and Fur - Deyeaz



A teenager falls into a river enchanted by Lyra and ends up in Equestria... as a satyr.

  • ...
32
 297
 6,755

PreviousChapters
Author's Note

When I first started this story, I thought this was not even going to rank high amongst any of you. Hell, I thought it'd go to the Fanfiction Graveyard.

Now?

Now I couldn't believe how successful this story became. 102/12? 240+ comments? I NEVER thought I would achieve any of this.

And it's all thanks to you guys.

Me and Craimer can never be as happy as with the results of Horns, Hooves, and Fur.

The sequel to this story, Afraid Of My Shadow, is already up, for those wondering.

You guys are incredible. Never stop being awesome.

Sayonara, everypony.

~S.W.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

At first I thought, Hmm... an update... 100 words... Author Notes... Awesome :pinkiehappy: No problem, glad us readers could help you out:rainbowkiss:

:D no prob theres always people like us to help good authors out!

1172449 Maybe. I was just thinking that 16.5 isnt that much higher than the other high scores.

1172500
Hang on, lemme rewatch Hurricane Fluttershy for a second. Maybe I can find out and remember.

Edit: YEP! IT'S 16.5!

2116471 yay for typos! btw i'm on a Quest to find ALL the typos in the world. you found any? :duck: also, “WE’RE GOING TO DIDNEY WORL?!” was that on purpose?

2117723
Thank you for your help! And yes, "WE'RE GOING TO DIDNEY WORL?!" is on purpose. :trollestia:

2118714 another one! dude, you need a proofreader.
my reflection rebound off

2121200 so much yay.:yay: also, "which in term means" turn

2170776
Seen it all. Absolutely loved it. :pinkiehappy:

2121200 I have no idea why I'm here but, nice photo. :twilightsmile:

2865033
Thanks, man!

And wow, that is a lot of positive emotes. :rainbowkiss:

3208650 :3 IT DOESNT, SUPRISSSSSSSSSSE. :pinkiecrazy:

You lost me when he went corrupt and op on celestia it didn't feel very thought out nor did the actions of the roal guards. Even if the Admiral was a douche it still ended up going g on a bit of a wtf moment there bud.

8234893
Most noticable would Biochemicalwolfgear, I Recommend you check out his "Remebering Garry's Mod" And "Canis Ezo kage"

I Personally found him Due to his old series "What Happens in terraria" Or something like that.

Login or register to comment