• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 990 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miami - Probably Minion



Twilight and Rarity make the return trip to the human world for the semifinal of human Rarity's fashion show in Miami.

  • ...
8
 2
 990

Chapter 1

It has been a few weeks ever since Twilight was able to see Rarity win the fashion show in Boston move on to the national semifinals in Miami. One day however, Twilight finally got a letter from her human friends with details about the semifinal in Miami.

"Oh boy, I wonder what they have in store this time!" said Twilight as she opened the letter.

The letter read:
Dear Twilight, We bet that you're as excited as we are about our trip to Miami to support Rarity as she competes in the next stage of the fashion show she is in. We have many exciting and fun places we hope to go to while we're in this great city. We were wondering if you could and you're interesting in bringing the Rarity from your world so we could have a Rarity to hang out with while our Rarity prepares for the fashion show. See you soon!
Your friends,
Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack.

"They want Rarity to come too! This is gonna be so exciting!" said Twilight who found herself jumping around the room like a little filly.