• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 458 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Party Problem - RealityWarper



Pinkie Pie has a problem, it's come to her attention that her friends enjoy her parties, but not for the reasons she thought. Her parties were considered innocent little parties most ponies came to because they were childlike. Pinkie Pie isn&amp

  • ...
11
 2
 458

Meet the Camera Colt

Author's Note:

I haven't had access to computer's recently, which is why I haven't been writing the story, along with my Uncle now being in jail for bank robbery and also still not over the death of my friend, I'm using my friends laptop to write this, I hope you enjoyed, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to updating it, it was a good idea of mines at the time I just had to use before anyone else did.

Static.


"Bye! Have a good night everypony! " A voice that sounded like it was coming from behind glass said. A pink hoof shot up, waving at the leaving people, waving excitedly. "Come again!"

The speaker was still booming.

Shuffling noises were heard, dozens of hooves moving to exit out the door, chattering could be heard, it was a jolly night. Suddenly silence befell the area as the color section of hooves all scattered, the camera moving up and now you could see it was a bunch of ponies of different colors out in the night as none other than herself, Pinkie Pie stood at the doorway waving to the ponies, it was dark out, causing the library light to be the only thing to be seen aside from Pinkie's shadow from the door way. It was a soft golden yellow light, causing dim lighting. Her waving figure seen as everyone scattered. Like every night, she listened to hear praise, words that she did a job well done at her talent and favorite thing to do.

After all.

Nopony parties like, Pinkie Pie parties.

The aforementioned pony turns to the camera I was holding up, tapping it lightly with her hoof. Idly I realize I'm still recording. What made me remember was the big button in red saying 'RECORDING' in all red bold caps on the video screen.

"Hey! Come on! What're you doing!? Turn the camera from me and onto the mess of a party we left! You know how much I love proof of my parties!" She tried to speak over the music, clearly it was proving too hard for her. Atop of her head that pet Alligator of hers say, I believe his name was Gummy. He blinked at me with a stare as blank as my own. "Proof is needed!" Pinkie finished.

Ah yes, Pinkie has this party mess obsession. She needed to see the mess that was made to confirm the party had indeed happened. For whatever reason. She was there, she should know it happened. It was her party in the first place.

Static.

I turned my camera to the mess, or what was supposed to be let of the mess. Instead upon turning around I found a very clean library with Spike stacking a bunch of books, organizing them with a smile, he was always working. Usually he's angry about it, now he seemed happy. Probably from the party.

Static.

I turned the camera to Twilight who was putting up some books with her magic, I noted they were coming from the same pile Spike was organizing, also there was a broom that was sweeping in a while glowing in a magenta color. Obviously Twilight's multitasking skill were amazing as always. I noted she also had a smile on her face.

Static.

"Awww! Come on! Done cleaning already!? I didn't even get it on film!" Pinkie cried out, trying to yell over her booming speaker, then galloping over to inspect the floor for even a single dust spec left. I turned to Twilight and the camera zoomed in, getting a close up on her, she looked exasperated. As proved from her sigh. Of course I couldn't keep my hooves still, so they were moving while I was filming.

"Pinkie, I've told you a thousand times already, you have to get over this obsession. Your parties are great. Okay?" Twilight tried to appease the pink one while still cleaning. She was a goddess of multitasking. She then glanced at my camera, or was she looking at me? "And... what is he still doing here? I thought you told everypony to leave." She seemed uneased, by my presence. I was a weirdo with a camera after all, so it was still inbound of reasons.

"Oh him? He's filming! Usually I take pictures, but when I found this guy I thought it'd be fun to try something new!" I turned the camera to Pinkie, who in turn waved at me.

Static.

The camera was now on Twilight, whose face I was zoomed in on, she glared harshly at me.

"He's a weirdo..." Usually Twilight would keep her opinions to herself, but I guess she really didn't like me. "In all the time I've seen him, he never once talked. Who is this colt?"

Static.

The camera was now back on Pinkie Pie as she looked at me with curiosity, the sound of my breathing was the only thing heard from me.

"I can't see his face with that mask on either, it's kinda creepy." Pinkie Pie admitted, then giggled for no reason apparently. "He's mysterious! That makes him extra cool!"

"Who said something about me?"

Static.

I turned the camera over to the doorway, we had left the door open. And suddenly a rainbow maned pegasus strolled in like she owned the place, looking around. By that last statement and her posture, she had an ego to say the least.

"Haha! Nice Dashie! You're cool too, but we were talking about this colt over here!"

Static.

Suddenly the pegasus was right in my camera, eyeing it suspiciously.

"Are you a spy!?" She demanded from me, I replied my holding my camcorder up to her, which she did not take kindly to apparently. "Hey, say something! I'm talking to you Creep!"

"He doesn't talk Dashie." I turned the camera swiftly to Pinkie Pie, breathing heavily, making the camera move up and down, and slightly around. "But he is a little weird."

Static.

"Where'd you even find him?" Twilight asked, eyeing my camera. Or me. Not sure which.

Static.

Suddenly all four of them were in my camera, if you included Gummy that would be four that is. They were all eyeing my camera curiously. The only sound that was heard in the room was my heavy breathing.

"Well," Pinkie Pie began "He was with two others, some weird creepy guy in a hood, and another one with some glasses of some sort. They all looked pretty scary, but this one had a camera! So I asked him to record the party! Well, this was a few weeks ago when I found him, now I see him every day, but he's still kinda weird. I like him a bunch! Reminds me of gummy, with a camera!"

I was compared to an animal with what looks to be no mind at all. I'm not sure to be flattered or not.


"So he was with two other shady guys?" Twilight accused. "Who even are you?"

My breathing was the only thing that answered her.

"He's just some weirdo with a camera Twi', don't bother."

"Ugh...anyway, what are you doing here Rainbow Dash?" Twilight asked the Pegasus, who looked back to Twilight in response, her with flapping and holding her in the air.

"I was here to help clean up the party, it would be way uncool of me to start that food fight and not help clean up. Buuuuuut," She landed, trotting in the room, looking over it lazily. "Looks like you've already got it." She was looking at me from the corner of her eyes, I zoomed in my camera and recorded her doing such, she quickly averted her eyes. It was then that the music went off."Boy, I sure could go for some strong cider..."

Pinkie's eyes turned to Rainbow Dash, who was scratching her head, apparently forgetting we were in the room. "Too bad Pinkie doesn't bring those to parties." Pinkie blinked, confusion written all over her face.

Annnnnnd, action.

Twilight moved over, pushing Rainbow Dash in the side, who looked at her questioningly, only to notice she was still in the room with Pinkie, and the music went off, meaning she heard the whole thing.

"Oh, uh, not that they're not already two hundred percent cool without cider." Rainbow Dash turned to Pinkie Pie grinning to cover her mistake. Which I zoomed in on just to add insult to injury.

"What do you mean, Dashie? If you of all ponies think there needs to be cider, than it's probably true." Pinkie frowned, her face was hurting from using the unrecognizable muscles being used in her face. I zoomed in on her frowning face, something that was rarer than any treasure. And I have it on film.

"Uh, Rainbow Dash, those aren't her type of parties." Twilight chastised Rainbow Dash, unaware of the mental condition they were about to lay down on Pinkie Pie.

I could stop them. But hey.

I was just some weirdo with a camera.

"W-What do you mean not my type of parties?" Twilight realized how much shit she truly just stepped in, and tried to wipe it off on the rug sloppily.

"Oh, I mean, your parties are nice! Kind! You know, cute little ballons and stuff! That's...your thing.." Twilight indeed tried to wipe the shit off, but she should have worn shoes. Alas, all she had was her horse shoes.

"Not...my type of party?" Pinkie continued with dread, a cold fear gripping her heart exactly as death would have. "Are you calling my parties childish?" If there was one word that fit Rainbow Dash's and Twilight Sparkles expression, it was:

Fuck.

Static.

Comments ( 2 )

Oh good.

I haven't read it yet, but when I saw the blurb my first thought was that it was about pedophiles getting off to Pinkie Pie and her parties.

4740140 o.o Maybe I should make it clearer for readers.

Login or register to comment