• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 541 Views, 3 Comments

The Dream Thief - rocklobster



Twilight Sparkle and Luna fight a dream succubus which threatens the lives of every unicorn, alicorn, and zebra in Equestria.

  • ...
5
 3
 541

Two-headed Dragon

Once they were on their way, Rarity turned to Trixie. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "You're quiet all of a sudden."

"I am worried. When I'm worried, my pride goes away." Trixie explained.

"That explains your sudden absence of third-person speak." Rarity joked.

"We're here." Twilight announced.

Rarity sighed. "Looks like I've got my work cut out. There's opals everywhere!"

"Swell." Trixie sighed. "A needle in a whole stack of needles."

"We've got bigger problems, girls." Twilight said, sniffing the air. "Do you smell that?"

A two-headed dragon approached them.

"As if we didn't have enough problems." Trixie sighed. "Maybe we should distract it?"

"Good idea." Twilight nodded.

The dragon's left head breathed fire, while the right head breathed ice.

Rarity did her best to keep her mind on her task. Despite their differences, Twilight and Trixie were better at magic than she.

Then she had an idea! "Of course! I'll use my gem-tracking!" She concentrated her magic and focused it on the gems.

"I have an idea." Twilight said to Trixie. "The two heads. I think we can use that to our advantage."

Trixie nodded. "You take the fire head, and I'll take the ice."

The two of them ran circles around the monster. Twilight flew up so that her target was breathing fire everywhere. Trixie darted back and forth, distracting her target. The monster was confused, which was what they wanted. The ice half blasted Twilight's target with ice. The monster was now to heavy to stand on its own and fell over.

Rarity used her horn to make a flare.

"Knew she'd find it. Come on, the others need us!" Twilight said.