• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 541 Views, 3 Comments

The Dream Thief - rocklobster



Twilight Sparkle and Luna fight a dream succubus which threatens the lives of every unicorn, alicorn, and zebra in Equestria.

  • ...
5
 3
 541

%1%

Author's Note:

Do not read this story unless you have seen "Sleepless in Ponyville", "Magical Mystery Cure" and "Princess Twilight Sparkle". This story takes between "Twilight Time" and "Testing, Testing--1, 2, 3"

Twilight burst into Luna's chamber. She looked as though she had been interrupted from her sleep. Luna had contacted her in a dream.

Luna looked very weak and could not even get up.

"P-Princess Luna!" Twilight gasped. I got here as quickly as I could. What's wrong?"

Luna looked up at her friend. "I...need...your help. The battle has drained me."

"Battle?" Twilight was confused as she looked around the room. Everything seemed in order.

"It's...not in here. It's...in there. The Dreaming."

"Oh dear. But you haven't finished training me for that." Twilight said. Luna had been training her to fight in the Dreaming ever since she had become an alicorn.

Luna shook her head. "One can not always be fully prepared, my student." She motioned a wing toward a bottle with purple powder made from burnt lavender petals inside. She slowly got up to levitate two cups and make chamomile tea.

"You know what to do." Luna ordered.

Twilight nodded. She placed the bottle in her mouth and walked around herself and Luna, creating a circle around them. Then she stopped and walked in a different pattern within the circle.

Luna finished preparing the tea with her magic and chanted a spell. Twilight chanted the same words, with slight difficulty for she was still not used to the language in the spell.

Luna levitated one cup to Twilight's mouth and another to her own.

Twilight drank the tea and began to feel drowsy. Luna also drank the tea. Within moments, they were no longer awake and fell to the floor. The next moment, they were in the Dreaming.