• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 3,008 Views, 52 Comments

Call of Pony: Zombies - ShobieShy



Our four heroes are transported to equestria with no way to escape, can they make a new non-violent life in this new pony ridden place of friendship? Or will they all share the same fate of insanity their German friend already suffers from?

  • ...
4
 52
 3,008

Prologue

East Germany,
West Berlin, 1968
Deutsches sol Kino (Kino der Toten)

The screams of a single Nova 6 crawler were heard by four zombie survivors.

“I sink zat is ze last one.” Edward Richtofen stated to the other three.

“Good, I need break from killing billions of zombies by myself. And I need drink.” Nikolai Belinski added, sitting on the ground beneath him. “Ugh, alleyway is uncomfo- comforta- eh fuck you.”

“Bullshit ‘yourself’!” yelled Tank Dempsey “Hey Tak, Can you use your grenades to make that freakbag a crawler?”

Takeo Masaki simply nodded. He walked towards the Nova 6 until he was about 10 feet in front of it. Takeo lifted a grenade from his belt, pulled the pin, and threw it at the ground, rolling it roughly a meter in front of him. The crawler paid no attention to the explosive rolling before it. Right when it was in front the grenade, it detonated, severing the legs from the torso, leaving the exposed flesh dragging across the dirt in the middle of the ally, effectively slowing its movement.

Takeo then walked back to the other three. “I would rike to Pack-a-Punch my AK74u, ret’s head to the tereporter.”

Nikolai looked at the crawler, well, half-looked half-glared as he tried to focus his eyes on it. “Heheh, we made crawler out of crawler.” He chuckled a bit, then let out a loud belch.

“Alright, get up you stupid drunk, we’re going to the Pack-a-Punch machine.” said Dempsey.

Nikolai hesitated then groaned as he stood up.

“I vill link ze teleporter’s receiver in ze lobby.” Richtofen informed. He then began sprinting past the crawler, through the alley, past the mystery box, and into the lobby. He stepped next to the teleporters receiver pad, kneeling down to access the keypad used for linking it to its sibling on the stage. After punching in the correct code, which took him a few tries, he then began to sprint towards the main teleporter, which is rather difficult when carrying an RPK like he was. Nikolai then stumbled past Richtofen with the Thundergun in his arms.

“Look at what I found!” Nikolai exclaimed with great enthusiasm.

“Good for you Nikolai, try to hit Dempsey viss zat vill you?” Richtofen responded with a devilish grin.

“Nah, he is cool guy. Plus he have Ray Gun, I don’t want him down.” said Nikolai as he proceeded into the lobby, leaving the doctor frowning in the hall connecting the lobby and the main theater room.

“Nikolai wrong way.” Richtofen raised his voice so the Russian could hear him.

“I’m going to get Quick Revive.” stated Nikolai without turning around. “With this,” He lifted the Thundergun over his head so Richtofen could see. “You’ll need reviving long before me.” Nikolai laughed as he continued towards Quick Revive.

Richtofen simply shrugged. “Let him vaste his points.” he said to no one in particular.



Nikolai happily walked up to the Quick Revive machine and pushed the large white button on the front. He felt as if his blood was being drained for a few seconds as his points were being drained by 1500 before he heard the bottle fall onto the floor below. Nikolai picked up the bottle of Quick Revive Soda, twisted the cap off with ease, took a swig, then threw the bottle on the ground, effectively shattering it.

“I think Dempsey is right. It is a bit fishy.” said Nikolai with distaste. “I need to wash it down with vodka.”

He started back towards the stage taking a swig from his vodka bottle when a sharp pain admitted from his right leg. “OW! My shins!” He dropped the bottle onto the receiver pad and it shattered, sparks flying everywhere. “Die now, son of bitch!” Nikolai took out his knife, stabbing the blade into the crawlers skull. “No, it’s my vodka! MINE! MY OWN!” A tune signaling the end of the round played throughout the building. “Oh shit...” Nikolai began towards the teleporter, sprinting rather clumsily in his drunken state.

“Nikolai, what did you DO?!” Dempsey screamed to the approaching Russian from inside the teleporter.

“It made me spill vodka!” Nikolai argued, as he ran inside the teleporter.

Yet another familiar tune played, this time signaling the beginning of a round.
The blood curdling screams of flesh eating zombies were heard by the group.

Dempsey sighed. “Fuckin’ commy...” he whispered “Round 54 here we come! Prepare to die maggot-sacks!”

They came in from all directions as fast as lightning. Richtofen barely had enough time to pull the lever to initiate the teleportation sequence. The group flew threw all too familiar blue vortex that normally displays various images of people and objects as well as taking them to and from the Pack-a-Punch room and other rooms that seemed to consist of a little girls bedroom, a blood covered version of said bedroom, a also blood splattered dentist’s office, and what looks to be a White House conference room. Although now the images have changed to what looks like old pastel colored medieval style housing, multicolored equine shaped creatures, and even some English writing. Although the only word they could make out was “Equestria”.

“What the fuck?” whispered Dempsey as they flew through the vortex for much longer than usual. They finally exited the blue tunnel, surrounded by the teleporters electricity. However they were at least 75 feet in the air, and that number was subtracting fast.

“Weeeeeee! Zis is fun!” Richtofen screamed maniacally with a smile while the rest just screamed as they fell.

They landed in some bushes that softened their fall slightly.

Crack!

“OW! MY FUCKING LEG!” Yelled the Russian.

The rest of the group rose from the bushes and stood over Nikolai.

“Aw, did ze ‘Sleeping Bear’ get a boo boo?” Richtofen taunted, still smiling from the adrenaline rush inflicted by the fall.

“Eh, Fuck you!” Nikolai screamed, mostly out of pain as he gripped his leg.

“Shut up, It'll heal.” said Dempsey.

Nikolai moved his hands to look at his now broken leg. The bone had broken the skin and he was bleeding through his clothes. He rolled up his pants to get a better look at the wound. The bone was sticking through the skin about an inch.

“Ugh, my vision is all red and stuff… Sure could use some of my FUCKING VODKA!” Nikolai shouted angrily.

Then the broken bone started to sink back into the flesh. Nikolai clenched his teeth then exhaled in relief as the wound stopped bleeding and sealed itself up. “There we go, good as vodka.” he said as he stood and shook his leg, testing it.
A rustle could be heard from behind the group. They all turned and brought up their weapons, aiming down their sights towards the sound. They all heard a soft “Eep!”.

Before them stood a pale yellow four-legged creature with pink hair along its head and neck, much like one of the images in the vortex, it seemed to be crouched as if trying to hide behind nothing.

“E-e-excuse me, b-but what are you?” said a soft voice barely above a whisper.

“I vould like to ask you ze same question.” Richtofen said in a fascinated tone as he lowered his weapon.

“O-oh, okay… I-I’m Fluttershy a-and I’m a pegasus...”

“What?” Dempsey asked lowering his weapon as the others did the same. “I didn’t catch your name.”

“It’s Fluttershy.” she said, rising slightly.

“Do you have any vodka Shutterfly?” Nikolai asked hopefully.

“Um, no I don’t, but there is a bar in town. And, i-it’s Fluttershy.” Fluttershy squeaked while rising to full height, becoming a bit more comfortable around these strange new creatures.

Nikolai smiled at that. “What are we waiting for? Let’s go get vodka!” he then walked off into the forest behind him.

“Oh, please, don’t go in there!” Fluttershy tried to yell, but only a slight whisper came out.

“Hey ass-maggot! Not that way!” shouted Dempsey.

Fluttershy flinched at the loud noise and vulgarity. “Oh, could you not use that kind of language? I-I mean, if thats okay with you.”

“Oh whatever, I’ll try.” said Dempsey.

“Which way then?” Nikolai called out walking back towards them.

“Follow me please, I’ll take you.” Fluttershy said, then she remembered her unanswered question. “Oh, um, if you tell me what you are on the way.”

“Deal, deal! Just take me to vodka!” Said the now happy Russian, running towards Fluttershy.

She flinched a bit at the movement then smiled. “Alright, this way!”

Author's Note:

If you find any punctuation errors, or spelling errors (Other than the dialogue), feel free to point them out so I can fix them. ^_^