• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 977 Views, 35 Comments

Twilight New Family - OccamsRazor



hi I'm Twiligt SParkl and I just found out I'm pregnent with some guys foal.

  • ...
54
 35
 977

Explainations

As soon as I got outside I was still crying but Rainbow Das was there. I called to her "hey Rainbow Dash"

"Hi twilight what's wrong!" she said.

"Nothing leave me alone," I said running away. Rainbow was stating at me but I did not care because I. Did not care whAt she thought of me.

"I ran home but Pinkie was in my way so I stopped. "Get out of my way pinkie." I said.

"Nope because you are sad I have to make you happy because it is my propose in life."

I lowered my pointy unicorn horn at her and it caught on magics fire. "Move before I roast you." I said.

"Pinkie" looked like she wants to cry so I stopped. "I'm sorry I said.

"It's ok" she said.

"I'm sorry it's just some personal reason I will tell you later why if you get all of my 'friends together at the place," I said and then I ran way to the library.

"I will get them!" Said Pinkie.

"Don't tell anypony, reader," se said "Bir I know what tWIlight wants us to hear. She has a new foal for me to play with"

"Pinkie who is the reader," I said, very confused and annoyed with pinkie because of my pregnant hormones.

"You wouldn't know them." She said.

"Alright" I sad leaving.

I ran home again and Spke was not there because he moved out which made me sad. I found a book called "always pregnant' and started to read it. It was full of gross pictures but I kind of got a ladyboner reading it because some of it was hot.

I heard the door bell ring so I got up to answer it and it was my six friends (six because Spike was there too) at the door which I answered so I let them in.

"What is up sugahrcube?" asked Aplejack.

"Yeah you were mean to PiNkie earlier i saw it so dont tell me it didn't happen."

"Darling! That sounds terribl darling."

"I know I was there."

"Listen gals I have something to tell you."

They all stopped listening to Rainbow Dash and started listening to me instead.

"You no how I have been sick and getting kind of fat lately?" I said.

They all stared at me so I kept going on.

"I am pregnant," I said.

Rainbow Dash started laughing at me. It made me sad so I started crying, and then Pinkie hugged me and Apple Jack grabbed Rainbows tail and pulled her down. ApleJack was very angry!

"I'm sorry I thought you were joking." said Dash.

"I was not so there."

"You really are carrying a foal around!" said AppleJack.

"Who is the father," asked Rarity.

"I dunno" I said.

Author's Note:

isn't mi editor great? he makes the whole story better, but for some reason he dosent want me to recognise him here.