• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 913 Views, 6 Comments

Attack of the fluffle puffs - derpychic



Fluffle Puff goes crazy and tries to bite everyone, creating a army of fluffle puffs.

  • ...
4
 6
 913

Chapter 1: Lost

"Squeak", that was the noise that a Fluffle Puff doll made as Fluffle Puff climbed out of bed and put it in Chrysalis' front legs. She looked around the room, the walls and ceiling were black with green tinted mirrors scattered about, there was shiny black chandelier hanging from the ceiling that had green crystals hanging from it, it was a gift from King Sombra. The bed had tattered black blankets and green sheets with pink heart shaped pillows, courtesy of Fluffle Puff. She went to gather what she needed to dance to "Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows", her fake horn was unfortunately lost though. Her and Chrysalis had gone back home to the Changling kingdom the previous week but she forgot most the way back to Ponyville. There was no paper or cardboard in sight, so she had to go back to Ponyville, she remembered some of the the way from Ponyville to the Changling kingdom, so she did that in reverse, but what she didn't remember will get her lost. She packed her saddlebags just in case. She packed a large water bottle, a few peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and a hitchhiker guide, she then headed out.


She traveled for hours, taking her a long time to realize she was lost, fore everything was bright and colorful in her eyes, so she thought she was on the edge of Ponyville. Then she tripped on a vine, but her fluff couldn't prevent her from passing out, fore her head landed on decent sized rock.


"Wake up." said Fluttershy as she gently shook Fluffle Puff.

"Ppffttt?"

"Oh, you can't talk, can you?"

"Pfffttt."

"Well, luckily, I can talk to animals, but fist I need to learn your language."

"Ppfffttttt!"

"I guess I should take you to Twilight So she can tell me what you are."

"Pfffttt." went Fluffle Puff as Fluttershy began to motion her to the door.


"Gaurds, where is Fluffle Puff!" yelled Chrysalis.

"You mean that pink fluffy thing?" asked one of the guards. The gaurds were slightly bigger than most changlings with less holes in their horns and wings, making them fly faster with their horns sharper, and they wore green armor, unfortunately, they were somewhat dumb, they interacted with Fluffle Puff on multiple occasions, but could never remember her.

"Yes, that pink fluffy thing. Where's Princess Heartbreak and Prince Dimlight?" said Chrysalis. Princess Heartbreak and Prince Dimlight were the twin son and daughter of Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra, co-captains of the royal gaurd, and the next king and queen of the Changling Kingdom.

"In their rooms, I think." said one of the gaurds.

"We're right here mom." said Princess Heartbreak as they walked down the hallway, causing the gaurds to imeadeitly move away to let them through.

"You called mother?" said Prince Dimlight. When they emerged from the mass of guards Princess Heartbreak was revealed first, she resembled her mother but shorter with red and black steaks in her hair, purple make-up, and purple steam coming from her eyes, Prince Dimlight was revealed second, he resembled his father, but with green streaks in his hair, wings, and a few small holes here and there, and they were both wearing green armor with broken hearts engraved on their chests, but while Dimlight had a regular gaurd helmet, Heartbreak had one like that of Nightmare Moon.

"Have either of you seen Fluffle Puff?"

"Yeah, I let her out." said Princess Heartbreak.

"You what!" yelled Queen Chrysalis.

"Don't worry mom, I can track her down." said Prince Dimlight.

"Okay, you two know what to do, just don't kill her though." said Queen Chrysalis to her feared assassin and hunter.

"Yes ma'am." the twins said together.

"You have your orders, now go." she said as she pointed to the door.


"Oh, it's a fluffle puff." said Twilight.

"Okay, is it dangerous?" asked Fluttershy.

"Well, from the time that she and Chrysalis lived here she wasn't dangerous, but I got a new book about pony-like creatures." said Twilight as she pulled a book off the shelf and opened it, "Let's see, changlings, windigos, here we go, fluffle puffs. These usually happy creatures are known for their amazingly fluffy fur that can take you to another dimension. It's extremely hard to make one mad, but if so, the only known defence to them is a bite. Beware of it's bite, fore ca-." said Twilight stopping in the middle of her sentence, fore Fluffle Puff tore out and ate the page. "Bad, bad!" yelled Twilight as she hit Fluffle Puff.

"Grrr." went Fluffle Puff, then she bit Twilight's right hoof.

"Ouch, go to time out." said Twilight as she pointed to the corner of the library, "Spike, can you please get the first aid kit!" yelled Twilight.

"Here." said Spike as he walked down the stairs, then he caught site of Fluffle Puff, "Aww, who's this cutie?" he said as he hugged her and she licked him.

"That's Fluffle Puff, uhg, I'm so itchy." said Twilight, then she noticed that the hoof Fluffle Puff bit was getting extremely fluffy. "Ahh, what's happening!" She yelled as the fluffieness spread. It worked it's way up her leg as older hairs got longer, it started going up her other hooves and her torso. Her mane and tail became the same color as her fur, her mind became full of nothing but happiness and love, her horn and wings disappeared, and the transformation was complete. Standing before them was a newly formed lavender fluffle puff.

"Uhh, good fluffle puffs, good little fluffle puffs." said Fluttershy nervously.

"Woah, that's so awesome, do me next." said Spike.

"Spike, I don't exactly think that's a good idea."

"What ever, bad, bad." said Spike as he hit both fluffle puffs.

"Grrr..." went the fluffle puffs as they bit Spike. Spike screamed in pain as he fell to the floor and his claws became hooves. His tail shrunk until there was nothing left, his spines became ears, his spikes disappeared, and he became covered in purple fur. Fluttershy was shocked by the sight, fore there was a baby fluffle puff standing before her, and it was adorable.


"So if Fluffle Puff has babies, do you think mom will give us some?" said Princess Heartbreak.

"Sure, I guess."

"Where do you think it went anyway?"

"Ponyville, that is where mom lived when she found her."

"True."

"Hush, we're near Ponyville, let's disguise ourselves." said Prince Dimlight, then they disguised themselves to look like regular teenagers. They were light green unicorns with red and black manes, green eyes, and broken hearts tied together for cutie marks.

Author's Note:

The relationship between Chrysalis and Sombra will be explained in another story and this is as if Fluttershy never met Fluffle Puff.

Comments ( 6 )

Nice use of description. You might want to go back and proofread though since there are quite a few spelling mistakes. Can't wait to see Fluffle Puff recruit some new members to her army, lol. You are making lots of improvement as you write more stories, keep up the good work!

4280410 Yeah, if you watch Ninja turtles than you'll know why I decided to make the twins the captain of the royal guard and Chrysalis' faithful assassin and hunter (Shreder kidnapped Splinter's daughter, raised her as his own, and now she's basically an assassin), try to guess which is which.

-:heart::derpytongue2:

Haven't read yet but I say no they are doomed doomed -buster

4280369 THIS IS HOW IT IS SPELLED!

Okay, I thought of information about the twins...

Princess Heartbreak:
Age: 15
Role: Assassin, princess
Personally: She is independent on her own or when leading her half of the guard, but if she and her brother are working together he's in charge. She's a little bit of a chatter box and unless you're a family member or she's on a stealth mission she'll Jack you up if you tell her to shut up. She's some what sassy, and is better at using different weapons than her brother, while he only uses two, she has a whole arsenal. She also likes using her beauty to get boys to listen to her.

Prince Dimlight:
Age: 15, but he's five minutes older than his sister.
Role: Hunter, prince
Personally: He's as independent as his sister and when they work together he's in charge. He only speaks when it's something important and is extremely organized. He is the stronger (both physically and mentally) and more mature of the two, although he's better at fighting with his bear hooves, a knife, and a bow and arrow. He has a similar affect to his sister's, but with girls.

Could still use some work but what ever.

-:heart::derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment