• Published 17th Apr 2014
  • 1,672 Views, 14 Comments

The Origin of Fluffle Puff - Square Root

  • ...
4
 14
 1,672

The Plan

Chrysalis stood at the tactical map, eyeing it with her top three officers: twins Labrum and Labium, heads of the military and social branches of the Tactics Department, respectively, and Hex, the head of the Imitation Department. They were actively discussing the recent events in Equestria.

"Well, I say that we should strike Canterlot at once," Labium said, "The guards cannot be familiar with the new castle yet and Celestia still must be fairly distraught."

"Are you crazy?! That would be suicide!" Labrum shouted, "Every guard, soldier, and militia member in Equestria must be there to protect old Sunbutt from her crazy sister!"

"That makes it an even better time to strike!" Hex yelled, "Nopony will notice a few extra guards. It would be easy to blend in with the masses of extra protection pouring into the capitol from all corners of the country."

"Enough!" Chrysalis said, in what only could be described as the Royal Canterlot Voice, "We do not have nearly enough love to even consider taking Canterlot. However, I think we can still use this situation to our advantage. With everypony focused on the capitol and with all of the military power there as well, this is the perfect time to take the cities along the border."

"Ah," Labium mused, "with everypony in Canterlot..."

"The border is entirely vulnerable," Labrum laughed.

"Exactly!" Chrysalis replied, "And before Celestia knows it, we will be on her castle doorstep."