• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 1,091 Views, 6 Comments

Little Crafts - Grey Faerie



Pinkie plays with dolls of friends and others.

  • ...
1
 6
 1,091

Spike's little crafts

Pinkie skipped down the road. It was Fair day and she was having a ton of fun! There were games and food and crafts! Pinkie jumped in the air. There was little Spikey with his own little craft booth. She ran right over to it.

"Hhhhhhuhhh!" Pinkie gasped.

There was a little everypony! And was it? Yes! It was a little Discord. She grinned and poked at him. It was like a squiggle doodle.

"Hi ya Pinkie. Liking what you see?" He said charmingly. She grinned.

"You bet! They're so cute. It's like a squiggle doodle."

"A what?"

"It's what I call a drawing that's more squiggle then chicken scratch. Which is a little insulting to chickens might I add! They make very nice modern art. Most ponies just don't see the meaning like they do." She shook her head sadly. Spike stared at her but just shrugged.

"So, you interested in buying one?" He asked happily.

"I'll take all of my friends, oops I should be more clear. Ehem, Applejack, Rarity, Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Along with me of course and..." She looked around, "Discord."

"Coming right up!" He bend down to get her a box, "You going to reenact your grand defeat of him?"

"Mayyybee. Maybe not. Hey! You sure put a lot of work into Rarity. It looks really good."

"Y-you think so?" He blushed.

"Yep. I think Twilight also looks good. Not as good as Rarity but still up there."

"That'll be 10 bits."

"Here you go." She said. She gave him the bits but swooped down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey! What's that for?" His face was bright red.

"Well, doesn't the sign say Kissing booth and crafts? I could only assume I could get a free kiss with the purchase of five or more." She said coyly. Spike smiled.

"Yes, but it's me that should do the kissing." He leaned over the booth to kiss her on the cheek.

"Aww, how manly. Don't let Rarity see this or she'll think you have a crush on me." Pinkie grabbed her box and walked away, leaving a very happy but red Spike.


The rest of the day had been really crazy but fun! Pinkie skipped home to the bakery. She had put away her box of toys earlier that day. She pulled the box over to her in the middle of the floor. She placed them down on the hard wood floor and got up to get her play castle. Who ever said adults had to stop having an imagination? Though playing with dolls probably would constitute being immature or crazy Pinkie realized.

Action figures! The Discord figure said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Action figures. Hey, what kind of action do you do?"

'Just pull my finger and find out.' He replied naughtily.

I just know where this is going. Rarity said, annoyed.

Don't ya be that way. This is Discord we're talking about. Pulling a finger could do anything.

Then why don't you go on over and find out?

Applejack looked astonished but she bravely went over.

"What to do, what to do? Discord thought. Should I do as they expect or something even better?" Pinkie(the real one) said.

Applejack waked over to Discord, looked at him and pulled the finger. Pinkie got a balloon to have the farting sound. She laughed.

I just knew i... Rarity started but Pinkie(the real one) popped the balloon. She laughed again.


Oh but Discord! If I was your queen, we could have chocolate rain forever and ever. You're the whipped cream to my chocolate. We need each other. Pinkie(the fake one) pleaded.

I might be so, if you know what I mean? But apart we are just as good.

"Noooo!" Pinkie(the real one) cried. It had been two hours and all of Equestria had fallen. The darkness had risen up twice and Discord, the lost prince of Dementia land of Dimensions, refused to admit his love for Pretty Powered Princess Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie! Are you still up?" Mrs. Cake asked through the door.

"Huh? Oh, yes!"

"Is something the matter? I heard crying."

"I was reading a good book." She lied. It was true that Pinkie liked to stayed up too late just to get to the next chapter of a book, so it was believable to Mrs. Cake.

"Okay, just get in bed soon. It'll be there when you get up in the morning."

"I know. Thanks." She called back out. Mrs. Cake's steps could be heard getting fainter.

Pinkie sighed. Just when it got to the good part. She picked up a few of the toys and put them up on a shelf. She cleaned up the rest of the random trinkets she had used.

"I guess prince Discord can just sleep on it. I hope something amazing happens like he runs to her in the dead of night just when she's about to fall into a death sleep because of her broken heart and confesses his love! Awww." She sighed happily. She put them on her night stand. "Good night you two. See you in the morning."


Many months later...

Discord grinned to himself. He had been waiting for this moment for a while now. He waited until she was almost asleep. He peeked in through the window. She was all curled up in bed. He smirked as he adjusted his cape.

"Nooooo!" He yelled(quietly as not to wake the Cakes). Pinkie jumped five feet.

"What are you doing!?"

"I have come to confess my love to you princess! Please don't go into the death sleep!" he said with romantic over dramatization.

Pinkie flared bright red before chasing him around the room. Screams of 'How did you even know about that?' and laughter was heard long into the night.

Comments ( 6 )

Hey, now this is posted too! Nice work!:pinkiehappy:

So.freaking.adorable!!!

Discord would be egotistical enough to listen in everytime someone mentioned his name, like voldemort.

I like how you make it ambiguous as to whether or not discord was actually there when she was playing with the dolls or if he knew some other way (like reading her memory or something). On one hand, discord's figure talking back to her could have just been her overactive imagination...

4928233

Haha:rainbowlaugh: Like Voldemort. That's funny and totally something he would do. I'm glad you like it.:twilightsmile:

Short but yet fun read! Good job!

Login or register to comment