• Published 15th Apr 2014
  • 2,446 Views, 30 Comments

Button Mash Plays Dating Sims - HaviTheWerecat



It's my first day of high school and I am now considering myself a stallion starting today. Sweetie Belle's a mare now, but she's acting really weird now and my mom wont tell me why. I must know! Time to play...dating sims.

  • ...
10
 30
 2,446

Afterwards...


One month after the incident


I sat with my new gaming buddies at lunch talking about Minecraft. Ever since the start of high school I've had more friends than ever, but I still couldn't shake the feeling that somepony was missing. I knew who it was: Sweetie Belle. She hasn't talked to me since the first day of school. Even if she punched me in the face, I still missed her so much. She was my only friend in elementary school, and now I'm alone in a crowded room.

I get what she's going through, but how long is this supposed to last? I know it's hard on her, but I probably feel just as bad as she does now. Usually when she's blue I put a hoof around her and tell her jokes, but this time I can't. This time I can't do anything to help my best friend, I'm useless.

About the dating game, I decided to keep it. I haven't played it since that night I found out about "heat" though. I think I'll just play it next time my mom and dad go out and when my brother is asleep. I think I have a good idea about what happens later in the game, and I'm fine with that. I would like to get farther in it...I really wanna see what happens...hehehe.

So yeah, even with all these cool guys around discussing my favorite video games I am extremely bored.

"B-Button?" I heard a familiar sweet voice behind me. I whirled around excitedly nearly falling out of my chair.

"Sweetie Belle!" I almost jumped out of the chair to hug her, but I remembered that she probably would punch me again. She smiled at me, her cute smile...wait what?

"Sorry about punching you." She blushed and scratched the back of her head. Alright, I have to admit that she's pretty sexy.

"It's alright. I understand, I just wish I knew why you were acting so strange before."

"Wait, you know?" She blushed a bit darker and broke eye contact with me. I nodded.

"You have no idea what I had to go through to figure it out. Anyway, yeah I kinda deserved that punch. I shouldn't have been so annoying trying to make you talk, heh." She looked back up at me smiling. That same beautiful smile that makes my heart pound.

"It's okay. I get that you were just curious. Now I'm kinda curious about what you did to find out."

"Hehe, w-well I'll tell you after school." Oh dang.

"Okay."


*~*

She walked with me, our shoulder occasionally brushing up against each other. I thought that she wouldn't want to say so close to me. I tried to put some distance between us but she kept scooting closer. I'm not complaining though, she smells absolutely wonderful.

"Mom! I'm home!" I called. She was sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Welcome home Button, welcome Sweetie Belle. Are you hungry? I made hay burgers."

"Starving!" I ran to the kitchen and got the burgers off the counter they were on and brought them over to the table where Sweetie Belle was already sitting. Sweetie took a bite of hers and smiled.

"So, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I sighed. Oh dang oh daaang, now I have to actually tell her.

"Alright, but you can't tell anypony, and you have to promise that you won't laugh." I took a bite of my own. Man, she's gonna laugh even if she does promise not to. I would laugh. She quickly swallowed to reply.

"I promise." I let out another sigh.

"Well," I began whispering, "after I grew curious about why you were acting so weird, I decided I needed to know so I could at least know in case there was something I could do to help." First thing that came to mind after saying that was something incredibly dirty. Yeah, definitely nothing I can't do...for now at least. As I explained she just kept staring at me with her big beautiful light green eyes while she ate her hay burger. She didn't laugh, she didn't smile, she just listened.

"So, you found out about that from playing a dating sim? How did you even get one? Don't you have to have a legal parent or guardian there for them to let you get it?" It's like everything else I said just went right over her head. I'm okay with that.

"Usually, but the dude working there didn't seem to care that I was underage."

"Hm, that's kinda cool. When do you play it? Wouldn't you get in trouble if you were caught playing a game like that?"

"I would, so I played it after everypony went to bed. I'm actually thinking of playing it again soon. I shut off the game last time without saving."

"You really have turned into a typical teenager." She giggled.

"You too, all of a sudden I have no idea what's going through your mind. I remember back when we were just foals and I could read you like a book." I giggled as well, in a much more manly way of course.

"Well the same goes for you. Oh yeah, I should probably call Rarity and let her know that I'm here. Knowing her she's probably thinking something bad happened to me, ya' know, because she overreacts about everything."

"Heh, yeah.


*~*

Sweetie Belle and I sat in my room. I took out the dating sim from inside my video game stack.

"So that's it?" She stared at the cover.

"Yep. The main character is one of those stereotypical cute ponies. She looks unrealistically cute if you ask me. No mare can possibly that cute, well... I guess that's not true because I know one that's cuter than her." I chuckled nervously.

"So you actually still want to play this?" She said.

"Yeah, I know, I'm acting like a typical teenager, but what can you do?" I shrugged.

"Yeah but...if you ask me you should just forget about this game. One day everything in this game will eventually become reality. I know this isn't something a gamer like you would be happy hearing, but some things that happen in real life can be much more incredible to be experienced in real life." She was right. If I do wait, when the right time comes everything will be so much more special and the experience will be that much better.

I took the CD out of its case and snapped it in half.

"You're right. And now I can't be tempted to play it. I will wait for it to all happen in reality, because I know it will happen someday." Her eyes widened.

"I didn't expect you to agree to fast." I didn't either.

"I guess I'm growing up." I shrugged. She smiled her gorgeous smile and threw her forearms around me. "So why have you been so touchy today? Last time I saw you you wouldn't even look at me."

"You think I'm still in heat? It lasts for a month you know. It ended last weekend. When it ended I was so happy that I could finally see you again!" She squeezed me a little too hard.

"W-well I'm glad that you're happy...I'd be happy too if I could...BREATH!"

"Oops! Sorry Button!" She released her death grip around my neck.

"It's alright. I don't mind you hugging me, just don't squeeze so hard next time."

"Okay."

"How about we play some video game?" She giggled.

"You never change."

Author's Note:

My big sister persuaded me to write an aftermath, so this happened.

Comments ( 12 )

So...wait, they didn't playing a dating SIM because it might corrupt them? Or they were afraid of what, exactly? Losing their video game virginity? Or learning cheesy pick up lines?
I'm not following Sweetie or Buttons logic

4261510 No they just wanted to wait until they got to experience everything in real life so they wont know what to expect.

4265655 lame :rainbowwild:
But still cute. This isn't just an aftermath though, this is the start of a new story completely. I would have liked to see cheesy pickup lines and such, but they probably thought the game was smutty. Console games are pretty much always sfw. I haven't really seen a dirty scene playable on a console, and I doubt he got the computer one, but I still get why he broke it. Gawd even I could feel the tension and excitement in that exchange. :yay:
please write more. I really love this.

Bravo, Bravo! You did a good job on this mate!

what?! thats all???? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch::rainbowhuh::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, it was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally short

Bravo. I'm surprised no-one in the comments asked, so I'll do it: Sequel much?

6268843 Not sure, I'll think about it though. I'm just not sure what the sequal would be about. Only thing that comes to mind is a ButtonBelle clopfic. xD

6270276 while I readall kinds of ButtonBelle, you could easily go to like, 4 yrs forward, High School ends, and they buy another copy and see what happens next. Or, I would mind a clopfic where 'they see for themselves.' However, if you don't wanna write clop, you can just write when they finally get together. Or, if ye generous, there could also be a multi chapter fic picking up where they left off, and P.E. teaches them what happens next. I have TONS of story ideas if you need any!

6272816 Well thanks for all of the ideas, I truly appreciate it. ^_^
I'll keep thinking about it.

I love the Sunday thing!!:rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment