• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 1,916 Views, 33 Comments

The Pie Family - Grey Faerie

  • ...
6
 33
 1,916

That's it

Luna played with the little filly. A song from a music box played in the back ground. It was late at night and the child was just as energetic as her mother in the day time. She flew around the air. Her long pink hair looked like she could trip on it if she walked. She flew in circles through rings in the air.

Luna smiled. To think it had been almost a year since Pinkie and Ursa moved in. It was too good to be true. She thought back to the way Discord's face filled with surprise as the filly's first word was 'Daddy'. Now, she could talk in complete sentences. She was advanced for her age. It was due to her heritage of magic.

It would still be another month until she'll attend school. The parents had decided to send her to Ponyville. Though, in truth, the filly had wanted to go. Discord wasn't sure at first, thinking she should go to Celestia's school, but the filly had insisted. Pinkie was all too happy to let her go there. Pinkie was most excited to have her filly befriend the foals of Fluttershy. They were the only ones of their friends to have kids at the moment.

Pinkie worked as Celestia's personal Baker now. Luna laughed at the thought of how happy her sister had been to get such a talented cook. Discord stayed out of politics for the most part. They bored him too much. He still enjoyed messing with her and Celestia during his free time. And there was the rare occasion that he did try to 'spice' up a boring meeting. But, not too much. He wanted them to continue living in the castle.

Luna sighed. She had been left to babysit the foal many times as the parents went on a 'date' to their room together. She wondered how they hadn't already give the child a younger sibling by Hearth's Warming. Though, it did seem they were thinking more heavy on it as even Ursa enjoyed the thought of a little sister.

Ursa conjured up a few toy birds to fly with her. During the times she's left alone with her father, he takes care to teach her how to master her magic. She could already do so much. The little filly flew down to Luna. She smiled and rested in her arms. It was time for bed.


It was a couple of days later that Pinkie woke up to sound of Ursa calling for her. Seven a.m. She groaned.

"Mom! Dad! It's school! It's my first day! Get up or we'll going to be late!"

Pinkie rolled her eyes. They would get there just on time. She still needed to fix up breakfast and pack a lunch. Discord groaned as well next to her. She pushed his shoulder.

"Come on, get up."

"Nooo..."

"Come on, I'll make break fast."

She walked over to her dresser and yawned. She pulled out a brush and fixed her hair.


It was the first day of school for Ursa. She hopped as they walked down the road to the school house. Discord had teleported them there just a few moments ago. The red building came into view.

It's school!

Comments ( 15 )

Dat art.

4276746
Thank you! I didn't realize I was using the wrong word.

I am suppose to dislike Dash in this arent i? because good job you made her unlikeable XD

I really loved the story!!!!!! Is there going to be a sequel??????

4719700
It's based off a tumblr so any sequel will have to wait until the tumblr updates. That's also why the last chapter is a little short.

4722146 oh thanks for letting me know:twistnerd::trollestia:

Is pinkie an alicorn PRINCESS?!??? Sequel please?:applecry:

4732426

Haha, if you really want a sequel, you should spam the tumblr this is based off of with questions.:twilightsmile:

SIGH

I WISH I could have commented sooner on this, but since I never really get onto this account I'm going to now because YOLO.

Anyways, I am the creator of the Tumblr blog this fic is based on and I absolutely LOVE this! You make the story seem so much better than it was on the blog. That story was seriously just...:pinkiesick:

BUT ANYWHO~

Thank you so much for writing this! It means so much that you took the time to bother to write anything about my dumb little blog. :heart:

4995254

I love your little blog! I do look forward to more posts and maybe a story on here.:pinkiehappy:

5051171

The Cake twins have been shown in onesies, and they're cute outfits. So, I put it in.

And really, the ponies don't need clothes at all but that doesn't stop them.

4996894
Aww, I'm really glad you like it! :pinkiesmile: :heart:

I'm actually working on a couple of fics right now, so who knows, maybe there will be some contributions of mine to add to this little community~ uvu

Login or register to comment