• Published 25th Apr 2014
  • 726 Views, 9 Comments

Possibilities - Axan Zenith



Twilight Sparkle wakes up in the middle of the night.

  • ...
2
 9
 726

Constants

Twilight Sparkle did not wake with a start.

She slept soundly throughout the night, her alicorn wings tucked warmly to her sides. She smiled in her sleep as she dreamt of her friends and the laughter and love they shared that day, and that they would share tomorrow.

They were good dreams.

Author's Note:

Written at 3 in the morning and completely stolen from inspired by Bioshock Infinite.

P.S.

So there. I'm validated, damnit.

Comments ( 6 )

...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :pinkiegasp:
EDIT:
To clarify, that was amazing in a "I am not going to sleep tonight" kind of way.

Well shit, that was REALLY scary!

oi57.tinypic.com/1r41s1.jpg Spazzing me out dude. This is borderline gaslighting causing mental anguish like this. So 10/10 on the horror id say. Also really good imagery, very graphic, really painted the Oh Jesus Horsefaced Christ if this exists there is no god-ness of the real messed up stuff.

4299835

tl;dr pony versions of the Lutece Twins are pushing and prodding reality to ensure that the event of Twilight becoming a princess comes to pass. (keep in mind I started writing this a while ago, when that was a much more relevant thing.)

Does that clear things up a bit? :pinkiehappy:

4287880
Yeah. They like, put the timeline right?
But why did they only kill FLuttershy :P

4288703 Welp. Im not sleeping tonight.

Login or register to comment