• Published 23rd Oct 2011
  • 3,995 Views, 180 Comments

Behind the Gypsy's Veil - Gypsy

  • ...
6
 180
 3,995

Hell Is A State Of Mind

(Warning this chapter contains things not suitable for the weak and very imaginative. )

Chapter 14: Hell Is A State Of Mind

•<This is where things start to slowly descend into a pure chaotic spiral of vile, disgusting, piece of gore and mental rape that I can provide to you and "Knightmare". Enjoy Loathing!>•

A couple were enjoying a nice picnic by the lake. "This is beautiful. This can't be any more perfect. I love you Peridot." Said the stallion looking deep in her eyes. "And I will always love you too Usurp."

*WHY ARE YOU PICTURING THIS?

I slowly started to walk to the couple, a metal rebar in my hand.

*WHAT IS THAT FORM?

As the couple were in each others embrace passionately kissing, I stood in front of them. I raised my hand carrying the metal rebar.

*WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

I brought down my hand with all force into the back of the stallion's head with a sickening crunch. The force of the blow knocking the stallion onto his marefriend. "HUH-WHAT?!" said the mare as she felt her coltfriend push her to the ground. "USURP WHAT THE HAY?" And she pushed him off only to see blood on her hooves, then she saw me and looked backed to her coltfriend now laying on the floor, seeing the gash in the backside of his head. "USURP!!! USURP!!! WHO- WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" I raised my hand again, a look of fear fell upon her.
Then I brought it down again only this time into her shoulder, breaking it. I could hear her muffled sobs of pain. I look towards the now dead stallion. I grabbed the lifeless body and threw it in front of the mare. "U-U-U-sur...p." She was now crying. I knelt down to the lifeless body and took out my knife and began to skin him in front of her. She was wide-eyed in terror as I was removing his skin. I threw all the skin on top of her, watching as she'd try to shake the pieces off with a broken shoulder. I stood up, walked over to the mare, her gaze filled with unbridled terror, and jammed the rebar through those large eyes. The rebar jutting out the other eye. I slid the rebar more in so that the sides were equal in length. I stood atop the mare, my foot on her throat, grabbing both ends of the rebar and began to pull upwards, my foot keeping her body forced down while her head was being stretched upwards. I could feel her temples cracking and before I knew it, a loud crack and a tearing noise. Now there was nothing separating the mares eyes. I took my foot off the throat only to see her neck had snapped. Her face appeared to have a gaping hole where blood was gushing out. With the rebar in hand I started to jab it into the face of the now lifeless body.

*STOP THIS MADNESS! NOW!

"You can do better than that!"

Really? I didn't feel really into it all that much.

"Maybe the more we try, the more we would get better at it!"

*WHAT?!

There in a dark room where the only source of light was a light bulb hanging from what seemed to be the abyss above, a pony strapped to a table. "Hello! Hello! Is anypony there?" A man stepped into the view of the pony bringing along a long tray filled with objects the pony didn't recognize. "Can you help me out here? I woke up strapped to this table and I seem to be getting cramp in my legs." The man simply stared. "Did you hear me? Hello?" The man reach his hand to the pony's leg. His other hand grabbing a cleaver. "You're freaking me out! Let me out of here please!" The man then brought down the cleaver onto the pony's knees, shattering the caps and tearing through the flesh, a mixture of blood and shards of bone seeping out. The pony's-

Wait, wait, wait. Cant we just spam her with gore? The whole story thing is kind of dragging on too long.

"You're right. Hows a pony version of Three Guys, One Hammer, sound good?"

Can I do the honors?

"Be my guest."

"You seem to be losing your edge Knightmare!" Celestia said as she casually dodged a shadow bolt. She could tell Knightmare was having trouble as she narrowly dodged Luna's attack. "DO NOT MOCK ME!" Both Princesses flew to the ground where Knightmare was standing, landing just a few feet away. "Is the great Knightmare faltering?" Luna began to mock but as she began to make another attempt Knightmare buckled and began to convulse. "Sister what's happening?!" Luna looked to her sister. "I don't know. Is Kriece fighting back and winning?" Knightmare began to vomit. "This is not normal."

Woah that was gruesome, nice touch with the slow face melt and the point blank shotgun blast. The details were amazing!

"Thanks, and shall I say that the industrial nail gun scene was beautifully choreographed! As if John Woo had done it."

Oh man when I held down the foal and began choking it with the chainsaw belt , I'm not going to hell naaaaah!

"Ahahaha."

*YOU VILE, HORRIBLE, MISBEGOTTEN, UNNATURAL, EXCUSE FOR A LIVING CREATURE!

What's that? You want more staked fetuses?!

"MORE?! NOBODY ASKS FOR MORE!"

She did.

"Then we shall give unto her the true meaning of what it means to be a nightmare."

I'll get the self-mutilating ponies. Your mind...So fresh, so new to this bile...Oh how sweet the joy to open the abysmal door where my most repulsive, sickening, twisted, perverted thoughts wait. Be wary for when you tread behind closed doors.

"I wonder if she's ever been mounted?"

"GO MOUNT YOURSELF!" Knightmare screamed. "Such language!" Celestia said taken aback from what she said. "I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!" So far all Knightmare was doing was getting herself tired. Kriece's body wasn't as versatile as Luna's was. Celestia and Luna playing keep-away, trying to be careful not to harm the body. "Who are you talking to then?" Celestia started to prod Knightmare with questions. Knightmare did not respond but instead closed her eyes shut and shook her head, she opened them up and began to run, shooting more shadow bolts in random sections of the sky where Celestia and Luna were. "She's exerting the body to its limits and all that magic is going to throw the brain into shock. Sister if we don't do something now she's going to destroy his body." Celestia put a hoof to her chin as she moves about, dodging any shadow bolts that come right at her. "I have a plan."

I feel warm?

"For some reason it's getting hot in here, everything seems a bit hazy."

*WHAT ARE YOU!!!

She sounds freakin' pissed.

"What do you mean? What we are?"

*IVE NEVER COME ACROSS SUCH A DISGUSTING PIECE OF FILTH LIKE YOU IN ALL MY MILLENIA'S, AND THAT FORM YOURE IN....WHAT ARE YOU?!

What is a man?

"What is he indeed. A man can only be truly definable those around him."

If the actions of a man define his outward and the words he oh so carefully manipulates define his inward then that is who he is. What of his secrets then? Man is the perfect deceiver. Their...Our own judgement is never absolute.

*WHAT IS THIS MAN YOU SPEAK OF?

Instead of telling you how bout I show you instead.

__________________________________________________

*sigh* Chapter 14 is here to bathe in the blood of thousands!

I'm sorry for this, I really am but at least this is going to be the ONLY CHAPTER that's like this. Next chapter is going back into normal mode (if the story was normal from the beginning).

Comment, Rate, Go cleanse yourself with brain bleach.