• Published 23rd Oct 2011
  • 3,993 Views, 180 Comments

Behind the Gypsy's Veil - Gypsy

  • ...
6
 180
 3,993

Repercussions Of Evil

Chapter 12: Repercussions Of Evil


So far I was making progress. Nothing was attacking me, no traps, and no breezes. "I wonder what they're doing? Whatever I'm sure they can handle themselves just fine." I did have my doubts about their ability to handle the situation we're in. Fluttershy was weak but when it came to her friends she'd use that stare of her's to subdue whatever but how long would that last? Then there was Rainbow Dash. She seemed capable but her cocky attitude would lead to her downfall. Pinkie Pie? Hell if I knew. Applejack was tough but persistent. She would try and try and eventually fail. Rarity was a unicorn therefore had magic though she isn't much of a fighter. And lastly Twilight Sparkle. Smart and powerful. I wonder if she can handle being the leader? Will she buck under the pressure?

I was tired from all this walking and needed somewhere to sit luckily I found the perfect boulder to sit on. As I sat thinking about how everything is going to end. I took out the knife and stared intently at it. I practiced swinging it around and shooting it at a nearby tree. "Ounce for ounce, blood for blood, inch by inch, slice by slice, I get the thirst and it never runs dry." I laughed at the remark I made. I said it just to scare anyone that might be watching me as I rested.

I managed to get back on the road on the other side. "Finally!" I started running down the road. I eventually neared the edge of a cliff. I somewhat casually made my way down the cliff to the bottom. As I walked out of the small gorge I notice a huge brown ball of something resting on top of a ledge sticking out of the cliff. I slowly made my way towards the exit out the gorge but as fate were to have it I tripped over a large piece of wood. "Oh well just fuck me sideways and call me Stacy." I saw the large brown ball move. Oh yeah just perfect...A Manticore. "Oh I am going to kick your ass if you so much make a move on me." It stood up and watched me as I got up. I never took my eye off it. I decided to walk to the exit, keeping my eye on the manticore. And something happened, I reached the exit and saw the manticore go back to sleep. I seemed pretty sure that it was going to attack me. "Whatever as long as I'm still alive."

I was in that type of place again, dead trees everywhere. I slowly kept walking along the dirt road, keeping my eye and ears out for anything. Another smooth pass. "If I haven't met up with the six corpses of ponies yet that means they're still going." I noticed my thoughts have been getting darker ever since I got into the forest...No wait scratch that, when I met Nightmare Moon. I'm not a closet psycho for nothing but I do think of disgusting things. Me grabbing those kitchen knives? The hell was I thinking? Maybe I should have brought a sword? I know something like this shouldn't be ignored but right now I needed to get to the castle.

For a second I thought I heard a breeze but as I made my way over a fallen tree before me was a wide river. I got the edge and looked inside the calm waters. "Damn this looks cleaner than bottled water!" I was getting ready to drink some but as I lowered my head something huge rose above the water in front of me. "Oh why hello there Sir!" The voice at first sounded a bit dandy but when I saw who it was. "Uh...Hey there...." I forgot his name. "Where are my manners! My name is Baseal Esk, what is your's my good sir?" What? I'm sure his name was Steven or something like that. " My name is Kriece, Mr.Esk." For some reason, I don't even know if God knew, I was this close to calling him Mr.Burnital (because Professor Burnital made such a huge impact in my life apparently, sarcasm). "What on Celestia's name are you doing way out here?!" His voice was border-line annoying. "I'm here looking for a couple of mares, I think they may have passed through here. Have you seen them?" He looked weird, I then saw his mustache, it was half purple and half orange. "Oh why yes they have! And I must tell you they really saved my beautiful moustache! Such angels!" Hmmm Rarity, so generous. "You think you can help me get across this river so I can catch up with them?" I figured if he helped them out he can help me as well. "Why sure! Here just jump in my hands and I'll whisk you over to the other side. I simply just can't let you ruin your fabulous clothes." Hehe my clothes are pretty fabul-awesome. "Thank you Baseal, I appreciate it." I really did! "No worries now shoo, go find your lovely friends."

A few minutes of running I happened upon another bridge but this time on the other side was the castle. "Finally!" Since I've had a streak of good luck ever since I was separated from the girls I thought nothing of it crossed. "This is getting boring. No action or anything." I don't care, I'll complain all I want. I reached the entrance to a large cathedral which possibly was housing six ponies, one god, and six of the most powerful artifacts in Equestria.

I ran inside and before me was six ponies floating in the air shooting a rainbow at Nightmare Moon. "NOOOOOOO!" was all I heard until a bright light flooded the room and I knocked out. When I opened my eyes I saw the girls wearing the elements and Princess Celestia hugging her sister. "I can't believe I got knocked out by a freaking rainbow." My masculinity took a punch straight in the face. "KRIECE YOU MADE IT!" I was lifted off the floor by an energetic pink hugging machine. "Yeah, oh kay Pinkie can you let me go now?" She's got the squeeze of a anaconda. "Okie-dokie-lokie!" I walked over to Celestia and Luna. "How are you doing Luna?" Was that a stupid question? "I'm...I'm doing fine Kriece. I'm sorry for what my actions have caused, can you ever forgive me?" Nope! "I already have Luna." She broke off the hug from her sister and hugged me. "YOU FOALS! YOU THINK IT THAT EASY TO HAVE DEFEATED ME!" I stopped hugging Luna and looked behind me. There rising off the floor was a transparent alicorn shaped shadow. "HA HA HA HA!" dat evil laugh. "THE ELEMENTS SHOULD HAVE VAPORIZED YOU!!!" Twilight yelled getting into her battle stance (I really need one of those). "I don't have to explain anything to you!" No monolog or something? "Not even like a hint?" She put her attention towards me. "You...I'm going to posses you." THAT. Was creepy as hell. "My cutie markless ass you will!" Everyone stepped in front of me. "YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING NIGHTMARE!" Celestia's eyes were glowing white. "Watch me!" She then disappeared. "EVERYPONY SURROUND KRIECE!" Luna commanded. They formed a circle around me. "You smell of such pure wretchedness Kriece and I absolutely want you!" A black mist began to enter through my ears, mouth, nose, and eyes. "AAAAHHHH GET. OUT. OF. MY. MIND!" I was flailing about from the burning and dizzying sensation. "PRINCESS WE HAVE TO HELP HIM!" Luna and the girls rushed over to me seeing what they can do to help. Celestia could do nothing but watch as I squirmed on the floor. "KRIECE YOU HAVE TO OVERPOWER HER WITH SHEER WILLPOWER! IT'S THE ONLY WAY!" All I could do was scream and curse from the pain, I couldn't think let alone hear. Then last thing I remember was blackness drizzling over my sight.
__________________________________________________

Chapter 12 has come.... you're not welcome

Apperently I seem to not have a life this week so I got busy writing....typing?

Anywho what's with the hard capped 60 comments? c'mon guys/girls! Say at least something...please :3?