• Published 23rd Oct 2011
  • 3,996 Views, 180 Comments

Behind the Gypsy's Veil - Gypsy

  • ...
6
 180
 3,996

Not So Much A Revalation

Chapter 10: Not So Much A Revalation


I felt like a total ass. I knew if I kept on wanting something bad to happen it would eventually come. I watched as the girls would shoot thoughts on why she hasn't shown up yet at each other. Twilight asked me if she came by for our meeting but I told her that she didn't and that I waiting for hours. I asked if they tried contacting Celestia and they told me they did but she responded with a letter saying she didn't have time. "Let's see. It's night when it's suppose to be day, one of the princesses are missing, and eventual chaos and death that will sweep across Equestria. We can totally do this." I sounded positive for no reason, as if this was a challenge. Funny enough i never really handled anything even remotely heroic in any of my years. They all looked at me as if I cursed their mothers. "What in the tarnation are you talkin' bout Kriece?" Applejack certainly didn't sound like she liked my tone and judging from everyone else's expressions, neither did they. "If you look at it, if we don't fix this problem right away everything is eventually going to die from the lack of sunlight. No sun means no food and no food means no sustenance and that means we all will die of hunger. Well eventually seeing as some might start going cannibalistic and/or become carnivores. Either way eventually even the food supply will die off and then we'll be stuck with nothing and just die of hunger only this time with heavy guilt on our minds and hearts from eating friends, family, neighbors, mostly other ponies and animals." They all looked at me now with mouths agape and eyes wide open. "And boom goes the dynamite."

Fluttershy started to cry (pssh weak-ass) and Twilight took me around the corner to talk while the others try to calm Fluttershy down. "I dont agree on your hypothesis completely but honestly you didn't have to be so disgusting." I couldn't help but be evil when it comes to these things. I gave myself to a depraved mind a few years back. "I can't help it Twilight. You just gotta love and tolerate." I cracked a small smile. "Look Kriece this isn't a time to be joking around, we have a serious problem here that could result in the end of all Equestria as we know it. It's best if we keep a serious attitude." I hate lectures so much. I wasn't really in the mood on getting it (not IT) from a horse half my age. "Yeah, yeah I know we should. I don't like being serious Twilight, I never was in my life. Being serious leads to being depressed and being depressed is depressing obviously." Depression leads to boredom and boredom leads to doing stupid things and in a brand new world I can think of hundreds of stupid things to do.

They managed to get Fluttershy to stop crying and Twilight to get me to shut up. "I'm going to be outside if any of you need me, which I highly doubt." I said, being bored (it already got to that point). I needed something to do. "I could try my hand, uh er hoof at hunting? No it's night. I could get some pakour done all up in here! No wait I'm a pony. " This wasn't getting me anywhere but angry and when I'm angry I tend to devour the innocence of ponies.

I went back to the meadow for some relaxation and to alleviate my stress that has been building up these past few days. "Different problems, different world, same Kriece caught in the middle. Same shit, different day." I said to the odd but comforting warm night air. "You are not even involved in this." I heard a familiar voice say and I quickly spun around to find Luna, or better yet Nightmare Moon (not really better at all) standing there with a serious face. "Haven't I told not to sneak up on me. I like the new look, where'd you get it? Made a pact with Molech? Offered a blood sacrifice to Abaddon? Or did you make a burnt offering to Apollyon?"(A-pony-lyon <~~that's the pony devil's name 100%) I said to her but pretty much didn't bother to look at her. I'm not really phased by Nightmare Moon being right in front of me even though she could pretty much easily kill me. "Why are you not looking at me? I thought you would be happy to see me again." She honestly sounded confused so I decided to look at her. "I know the form you're in Luna or should I call you Nightmare Moon? This whole eternal night fiasco thing you got going is stupid in every sense of the word. And here I was thinking you were better than to offer yourself up to your emotions and become this idiotic cliché villain." I wasn't really berating her to my full extent mostly because, as I said before, she can easily kill me. "Ah so you already know who I am and what my intents are. That is certainly interesting, where did you learn this?" She said but all I heard was the last part. I was pretty much daydreaming about her, right in front of her. Being a pony pretty much gave me an insight on how to see mares as attractive and Nightmare Moon was sexy as hell (from a measly hobby to a full blown obsession, am I right?) . "I got this information from nowhere for i already knew. I know more than I tend to lead on, take heed to that. Although I have some ideas on why this is happening, I'm still wondering on why you're doing all this." Let's see how far I can go without dying! "It is none of your concern to know why, I simply came to ask you a question lest not-so-nice words to be said." That sounded like a threat that I should heed to. "Ask it then." I said. "Would you join me Kriece, my protégé? " The bomb has just been dropped. "Tell me one thing then, truthfully and do not give me a stupid legion answer. Are you Luna or are you Nightmare Moon?" She looked at me long and hard. "Luna is no longer for she was weak." She answered honestly but to no avail. "Then no. I am not your protégé." Sure I might have shot down an opportunity to get with her (I'm so messed up) but morally I knew I couldn't join her. "Then we have nothing more to talk about." I noticed her horn was glowing and realized she was going to teleport (or kill me), right before she vanished in a black flash (it was like a flash...of black) I said "I loved you."(I can drop my own bombs thank you very much) I saw her eyes open up and just as quickly she was gone.

After the encounter and a confirmation on the situation, I went back to the library to let the girls know what's up (other than the sky, the atmosphere, space, et cetera). I reached for the handle and opened the door. "Hey girls I'm back." As I looked inside I saw Celestia sitting down drinking tea with the girls. "Welcome back Kriece." Celestia said in that soothing voice of her's but I quickly shook it off (I will not have none of the soothing) "Celestia I have some news (did you know news is an acronym for North, East, West, and South) for you." Damn it I was thinking out loud. "What is it Kriece?" Now I have to talk some more, great. "Your sister (or what's left of her) visited me not to long ago." Everyone but Celestia gasped. "What did she want from you?" Twilight demanded. "She wanted me to join her fruitless tree of a conquest. I said no to her. She told me that Luna is no more and she goes by the name Nightmare Moon." I looked at Celestia and saw a tear riding across her cheek, eyes closed and looking down (she look so sad I wanted to cry). "If that is the case Kriece I know what I must do or what you seven must do." Oh look she included me. "What do you mean us Princess?" Twilight asked. "Twilight I have never put such a heavy burden on you before but as of right now it is needed for the sake of Equestria depends on it." Moral speeches? I will have none of that! "You want us to get Elements of Harmony!" I said sounding like it all hit me when it didn't. "Yes, you all must venture to my old castle deep in the Everfree Forest and recover the Elements." Since I already knew what had to be done I wasn't really paying attention. My eyes wandered to the high ceiling and what I saw scared me like hell. "CELESTIA, NIGHTMARE MOON!" I yelled pointing at the ceiling window. As we looked up all they saw was her tail going across the window. "She going towards the Elements, you all have to leave at once." Celestia looked pissed. "But what about you Princess? Can't you join us?" Honestly I was going to ask the same question. "I cannot I must head back to the castle and organize the chaos that is rising. Now I must take leave, Be careful my little ponies. Do not fret for the power of friendship can overcome all." And she teleported back to her castle, left here to go against a god and whatever she has in store for us. "Did she seriously just ditched us?" I pointed out the obvious. "Alright girls-" I cut her off. "Excuse me? I'm not a girl." Twilight shook her head. "Alright everypony let's head out, we have Equestria to save!"

___________________________________

Finally Chapter 10!

Sorry it took so long for me to get this out but most of you know the perils of work and what happens when idiot people to drive and write all over it.

I might get chapter 11 done in 3-8 days considering thanksgiving and me probably going to Miami Florida for a wedding so I'll see what I can get done.

Anywho Comment and Rate or I'll talk real bad about you.