• Published 26th Mar 2012
  • 16,862 Views, 705 Comments

PonyFall: Majestic Royalty - DragonLS



Princess Celestia is brought to the human world, can she survive this strange new land?

  • ...
70
 705
 16,862

CH2: Information (Revised)

Special Thanks to Editor: Bronymaster

XXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 2: Information
Date: April 13th, 2012

XXXXXXXXXX

Her movements and response caught me plenty off-guard. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping, and then she surprised me with that sneaky move. I blinked a couple times as I looked at her. Those lovely purple eyes really give a small beauty to her face and figure. But I couldn’t just stand here admiring how she looked. The strange woman gave a forced frown as she punched her closed fist into the air, as if she was pointing at me with it.

“I asked you a question: What do you think you’re doing, where am I, and why bring me to such a place you beast?” She said to me angrily. I couldn’t help but wonder if she was confused at her situation. I stood still, calm again, and looked right at her eyes with crossed arms. Before I said anything, I noticed that she was only pointing at me with her fist. It’s a minor detail but… why won’t she just point a finger at me instead of her fist? I shook my head a couple of times, dismissing the thought for now, and looked at her once more.

“Well good evening to you too.” I said mockingly. “To put it in a nutshell, you’re in my house, in the guest bedroom to be exact. I had to drag your sleeping butt off of my obstacle course so I could put you to bed. What you saw me doing was checking to see if you were alright.” That last part was a lie. I couldn’t exactly tell her that I was attempting to touch her hair, especially since it was so unique-looking in my opinion. I continued my explanation as I could see her with anger in her eyes. I spread my arms wide, as if showing off the room.

“I would’ve expected a thank you, but I guess calling me a beast negates that possibility, ma’am.” I said with a frown. The woman merely blinked in disbelief as she took a glance around the room. She dropped her fist down on the covers and took a look at it. This brought with it a look of confusion and shock on her face. What was she so confused about now, I wondered?

I eyed her carefully, studying her expressions and movements as I see her looking at her closed fist. She eyed it carefully as she attempted to extend the fingers of her hand, and gave them a small wiggle. She twisted her hand all around, as if glancing at a new toy. I raised a brow at her in confusion. Just what was she doing that seemed so confusing to her?

“Look, as much as I love watching you admire your hand, I have some questions to ask you.” I told her. But it seemed the words didn’t reach her, since she was still looking at her hand. She then lifted her other hand and did the same thing to that one. I gave a small sigh as I brought up a small wooden stool to sit on, my feet being tired of standing.

“Hey, rainbow girl; are you listening?” I said with a slightly raised voice. This did get her attention as she stopped looking at her hands, and looked back towards me with what seemed like anger in her eyes.

“What foul magic did you use on me to put me into this form!?” The rainbow haired girl commanded.

Now it was my turn to be confused. Was this a role-play session gone bad, or did she just say that she wanted to know what put her into her form? What form was she talking about? Maybe she meant her clothes; after all, she was naked when I found her. I merely gave a shrug.

“Magic, you say? Ma’am, I think you’re confusing something here… You were naked to begin with. I didn’t find a single shred of clothing on you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Er, that’s not what you were thinking?”

“No, I want you to stop playing games with me, and tell me why I’m in this form with… with this hairless skin and, these things that are on my hoofs!” She said, wiggling her fingers on her hand. At this point, I gave her a deadpanned look. Yep, this woman was certainly on drugs. I rubbed my forehead in disbelief with a palm of my hand.

“Lady, you’re a human… in case you haven’t figured that out by now… Also, those aren’t hoofs, they’re hands. You make it sound like you were originally a horse.”

“No, of course not,” I merely sighed at her response. “I’m originally an Alicorn, a royal princess of the highest order in all of Equestria!” That’s when my eyes shot up and looked back up towards the woman. First, it was a look of doubt, and then, a look of happiness.

Then it evolved into a small chuckle and full blown laughter after that. I held my sides as I laughed my butt off at her response. Either this woman took too much cocaine, or she was role-playing… horribly. I wanted to assume it was role-playing though. I could hear her voice as I laughed.

“What seems to be so funny? Am I not convincing enough?”

“Ah heh…” My laugher had calmed down, but I couldn’t look at her seriously after that response, but I decided to play along for a brief moment. “Well, if you’re an Alicorn, where are your wings and horn: Because if I recall, an alicorn is supposed to have those two things.

Her eyes widen, and in response, I blinked once more. She brought her hands up to her forehead and felt around, as if she really was trying to see if she had a horn on her head. As she did though, the blanket dropped slightly from her chest, and her zippety doo dads—aka breasts—came well into my vision. I decided to say something.

“If you’re going to look for your invisible horn, you should cover yourself up first.” She shot me a confusing glare when I said this.

“Cover what up?”

“Are you dense lady? Your ‘melons’ are in the open air. My ‘eyes’ are staring at them. And if anyone else was in here, their ‘eyes’ would be staring at your ‘great tracts of land’ too.” I raised my two fingers on each hand and bent them, for each word I said in a different tone. She tilted her head as she looked at me, still confused still. Either she was on drugs or she didn’t know the meaning of decency. I just sighed as I told it to her straight.

“Good lord lady… Your chest: Hide it with the bed sheets in front of you. Have you no decency!?” I said with disbelief in my voice. The woman looked down at her chest and became even more wide-eyed. And what I couldn’t believe next was just plain… bizarre. She wrapped her hands around them, and copped a feel of her own breasts. I placed my hand in front of my face, wondering what kind of twisted scene I’ve been placed in.

“What are these?” She asked questioningly. These questions… they were becoming really stupid now. As she looked at me while groping her breasts, I gave a small blush at the rather clumsy, but erotic scene. I shook my head repeatedly and just decided enough was enough.

“Alright, that’s enough. Put your hands down on the sheets, cover your chest, and let’s ask some questions, alright? You’re overloading my brain with nonsense here!” I said to her. She blinked a couple of times, and then looked at her hands. She placed them on the covers of the sheets, while still trying to use her fingers. The fact that she was ‘trying’ to use her fingers just piled onto the confusion of who she was and what the hell she was doing to begin with. It was like she was born yesterday, and is already experimenting with the world around her… or herself for that matter. Eventually though, she did cover her chest up, and I could finally look at her straight again.

I gave a small sigh as I sat back down on the wooden stool. “Now then… May I ask you your name, Ms…?”

“Celestia.”

Oh for the love of…

“Lady, stop clowning around with this My Little Pony business and tell me your actual name! In case you haven’t noticed, you’re not in Equestria, you’re not Celestia, and you’re certainly giving me a headache by doing this!”

“I’m what!?”

‘Celestia’ as she calls herself, gasped at my words. Which ones, I don’t even know. I just know that she gasped and brought a hand over her mouth.

“This… isn’t Equestria?” I gave a heavy sigh at her response. Fine, she wants to play this way? I’ll humor her. If it’s for the sake of getting HER questions out of the way, and getting MINE in, no matter how ridiculous they are.

“Yes… What you’re seeing right now isn’t Equestria. You’re on the planet Earth, in the United States.”

“How… what… that can’t be… How did I…” She kept speaking in her monologue, as if I was oblivious to her speaking out loud. Her hand went to her chin and made her realized what she was using. She looked at her hand again briefly as it looked like she was in deep thought. She then looked back at me.

“I am a human, you said?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“And I’m in this… United States?”

“Yes, you’re gettin’ it.”

“How did I get here?”

“I’m not sure. Like I said earlier, I found you on my obstacle course, naked. After finding you I brought you here in my guest bedroom for you to recover, then one argument led to another—with a bunch of confusion I might add—and here we are.”

“I… I see… So then… how did this all happen?” That last question confused me. What was she talking about? And she really believed she was from that TV show? No, wait… she kept saying she was from Equestria… Maybe she banged her head and got her memory mixed up, or perhaps she isn’t aware that MLP is a TV show… Ugh… I held my head in confusion, but that didn’t matter: I was still fucking confused about the last ten or fifteen minutes! As confusion ran amuck in my head, Celestia shot her head up and her eyes went wide, as if she finally realized something. I raised a brow at her along with a response.

“Something wrong, Celestia, or whatever you call yourself?”

“Yes… I remember now… that moment! That time when…” She said, trailing off slightly, and then looked out the window as she said out loud.

“Discord… yes, now I see… he must have zapped me during that disastrous battle… causing me to turn into this form and send me here, to this United States or whichever it is you say… that must be it… it seems all so clear now!”

It seems like you’re crazy, that’s what I think. But it did support the fact that she was in the middle of my obs—wait, what the hell, that doesn’t support a damn thing at all! Her fictional mix-ups were giving me a headache, and yet she looked so serious, so sincere, to think that anything of what she says is true!

“Or… it could be that your brain isn’t working properly and that you’re someone else entirely, and someone left you for dead on my obstacle course. I still don’t believe your story, and it’s quite farfetched. Magic or those zappy things doesn’t exist here in this world.

“Human, you don’t—“

“Gerald.”

“Huh?”

“It’s Gerald McCormack, that’s my name.”

“Well, as I was saying Gerald… I am Princess Celestia, and I will show you the power of magic.” She immediately closed her eyes, and immediately furrowed her brows, as if she was concentrating. If she did do magic, I would be surprised. But there was one thing I had to point out to her. I pointed towards her forehead.

“Lady, you don’t have your horn… you don’t have any magic, and you never will…” She immediately opened her eyes to my response, only realizing just now that she didn’t have her horn, despite checking her face a few minutes ago. I merely sighed.

“Alright, let’s say for a moment that you are ‘Celestia’, and I have to admit, you’ve got the hair down to a T, but this doesn’t prove anything… You’re probably just some random role-player that wandered about, fell, bumped their head, and suddenly have amnesia. Because of this, you believe you’re some other person. What you’re telling me is fictional: No one has horns on their heads around here, and no one is born with wings, except for pigeons or birds and whatever.” I said to her. She merely frowned at me.

“But all of it is true, you must believe me, Gerald.” She pleaded. I closed my eyes for a moment and then looked back at her.

“Well, for now, I believe you should get some rest. You’ve had a long day, I’m sure, and you’re practically naked. It would be best for you to stay here and recuperate and think things through. Oh and also…” I said pointing to a nearby tray next to her bedside. “There’s a muffin and a glass of water there. Feel free to help yourself, since I’m sure you’re hungry and thirsty.” As I said this, I sat up from the wooden stool, and started to walk towards the door, while looking back at her.

“I have a lot to think about, especially this fictional situation you’ve explained to me.” I walked out the door without a second thought, and closed it from the other side.

XXXXXXX

AN: Well now, Celestia is in quite a bind, isn’t she? And Gerald doesn’t believe a word she’s saying. He’s becoming one tough cookie to crack open, eh? Anyway, this chapter is slightly shorter, but it does reveal quite a bit into light… and just raises more questions. Stay tuned!