• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 1,492 Views, 13 Comments

Lost Symphonies - cherrycustard



G4/G3.5 Crossover, with a twist.

  • ...
0
 13
 1,492

Chapter 6: The road to Unicornia

Lost Symphonies
“On when Harmony and Symphony become one………
Will it be enough to light up the darkest hour…for Equestria and Symponia’s salvation?”

Chapter 6:
The road to Unicornia

===========================================================================

After a huge and also emotional battle, the whole town of Ponyville became full of tears after what happen today. The damage the Stratadons caused to the town is enough to tip the monthly budget of the Mayor and the town administration, especially on how many buildings and lives were destroyed. The worst part that everypony is blaming Mayor Flitter Flutter on what happen, due to her not responding to the townspony during the crisis. The damages inflicted in the whole town will be covered by the mayor as promised, even fixing the damaged areas.

Back at the Mayor’s mansion, everypony regrouped and all of them are further confused on what is going on. During their battle with the Stratadon, they all witness how heartless and ruthless the Stratadons are and how Twinkle Wish died right in front of them. Even more confusing is the revelation that Sweetie Belle turned out to be a powerful Alicorn. This predicament haunted the mane 6 while the other ponies were now confused on this revelation. Applejack is skeptic also on what is happening also.

“Sugarcube, now ‘Ah really don’t get what is going on here now.” Applejack murmured. “First those same Stratadons attacked this Ponyville and now Sweetie Belle turned out to be an Alicorn like the Princesses? ‘Ya know this Brights Brightly ‘fella knew something.”

“Yes Darling, she does oddly know everything about this, even this world’s Sweetie Belle turn out to be a different pony.” Rarity said in sarcasm.

“I still don’t believe that little innocent unicorn just became taller, changed color and just grew big wings from her back. Whatever she was…” Minty sarcastically said also. “Though that was in the subject, just who really is she anyway?”

“Well one thing for sure, she is connected to what is happening today, and the days to come.” Twilight said seriously.

“Twilight, but I still don’t get it why she needs to endure that much pain for about 5 years.” Fluttershy replied in concerned.

“Big deal. You know what, if she didn’t appear here in our town a long time ago, then we can enjoy the Friendship Festival in peace!” Waterfire said. “Just look, she attracted those damn Stratadons!”

“Waterfire! You’re being too harsh on the poor kid.” Pick-A-Lily said.

“You’re always zis harsh even since you were a filly. I guess you never change your attitude even if you grow old.” Amberlocks replied.

“Pick-A-Lilly’s right.” Applejack said wryly. “We still had no clue why Sweetie Belle just became an Alicorn in the first place.”

“Zat is true. But I think she iz related to ze legends going on in Symponia. And hearing what zat Brightly zaid, she can be ze Princess that Connects Hearts.” Amberlocks replied being skeptic.

“That is one possibility.” Pinkie Pie said, hearing the angry crowd outside.

“At least the damages to the town aren’t severe.” Minty wondered and worried. “Or else I’ll lose my job completely.”

“Yeah….I do think that both Brights Brightly and the Mayor needs to explain this.” Twilight said.

As everypony still thinks about this, Flitter Flutter enters the room all tired and stressed. She already took a lot of responsibilities on fixing everything in Ponyville, and even suspending the whole event afterwards. The others looked at her as she sat down on her personal couch. “Ahhhh…..I’ve never seen this much crowd complaining on what happened today.” Flitter Flutter said tired in answering the angry crowd. “It’s too bad that Twinkle Wish died. Poor girl.”

“So how was it Mayor? Did my boss reconsider to put me back on the job?” Waterfire asked.

“No. He still thinks you broke the rules and this time, you’re kicked out of the squad and your job.” The mayor said.

“Shit. Hate it when just fire me like that.” Waterfire said grumpily.

“Well at least it’s not my job.” Rainbow Dash said giggling.

“Really huh?! I do bet that personality of yours got you fired too on your job as well!” Waterfire boasted.

“Oh geez, I’m the leader of the weather patrol back in Equestria and I always clear those damn clouds in 10 seconds flat! Not like yours who can’t participate in a simple fire emergency like you always boasted!” Rainbow said harshly on her.

“Why you….!” Waterfire looked at Dash in anger and scolded her. “I’ll make you eat those words then you psudo-dresser!”

“Oh you really did it sister!” Rainbow Dash angrily said and the two fight each other as the others sighed.

“Uh….should we break them up?” Lavender Locket asked, looking at the two fighting.

“Nah just let them blow some steam for a while.” Minty said to the young filly. “Waterfire is well known on starting these kinds of fights kiddo.” She said with a smirk

“Ooooohhhhh…….” Lavender replied as she rolled her eyes.

“But then, all of us know that everything is not gonna be good.” Fluttershy said concerned.

Everypony nodded in the room as they all look at each other except for Rainbow Dash and Waterfire fighting against each other. Flitter Flutter then cleared her throat and looked at the mares. “Ahem, I guess now you want to ask me some questions about Sweetie Belle do you?” She said.

“We do and this time, we need the whole truth about what really happened.” Twilight said in concern.

The mayor herself sighed as she looked at everpony. “If that is the case, then ok Twilight. I will tell you all what really happen……….20 years ago.”

“What really happened 20 years ago……” Twilight wondered. “That means.....you know about why Sweetie Belle is being hunted in all of these years?”

“Yes.” The Mayor simply said as everypony were all ears and ready to listen to her story.

*******

Upstairs, Brights Brightly is carefully taking care of Sweeite Belle after she collapsed from using a lot of her magic. She herself finally transformed into an Alicorn during the fight against the last Stratadon after Twinkle Wish died in front of her. Brights Brightly herself can’t feel but being concerned now on the young Alicorn’s safety, with that incident could lead to future attacks and more lives to be taken away.

As she watched the Alicorn sleep, she then deeply thought about something that happened a long time ago as she touched her hoof with hers. Looking at her changed body, she then remember something happy and yet, bitter in those times.

“Princess……it’s a very harsh fate that you need to be sent to this era 1000 years ago. Since I found you again, I can’t help but to do anything to protect you as you grow up.” Brightly said sadly. “I failed my duty as a knight 1000 years ago, and I failed to protect our kingdom as well. If the Symphony Treasures never sent you in this timeline as a foal, then you would be dead back then. But…..seeing you sad after your friends died one by one, you’ve been going through a lot of pain while growing up.” She continued as she watches her.

Sweetie Belle then started to moan as she opens her eyes slowly and then regained consciousness. As she looked at the ceiling, she didn’t remember anything back then after she collapsed. All she knows that she was brought here by Twilight and her friends. She then looked to the side and saw Brights Brightly looking at her. “B…..Brights…….Brightly……..where am I?” Sweetie Belle asks.

“You’re back in the mansion.” Brights Brightly said. “You’re friends brought you here after you collapsed.”

“I….see…” Sweetie Belle said and remembered what happened in the Town Square. “I didn’t remember a thing after I…….did that. All what happens next is…my mind went blank.”

“It’s due to how you use your powers Sweetie. You just awaken your hidden self during that fight.” Brights Brightly said as her tone then changed. “And…..I’m very sorry that Twinkle Wish died.”

Sweetie Belle starts to cry as she then remember how Twinkle Wish sacrifice her life right before her, saving hers from being killed by the Stratadon.. She look down on the bed sheets and kept on crying. “Why! Why! Why!!! Why does anyone around me have to be killed like this???! WHY EVERYPONY???? I never did anything wrong!” Sweetie Belle yelled as she cried.

“Sweetie Belle…listen, it’s because you were….” Brights Brightly said in full concern as she feels her magic getting stronger and the things in the room start to float around them.

“ABOUT WHAT?? Because someone wanted me dead for some reason?? Is that it?!?” Sweetie Belle angrily revolted as the things around her shakes. “Look! My friends died! Twinkle Wish died! Everypony in this town died! All because of me!” She broke down and cried as the magic stops and everything in the room is in the floor. She is all in tears as she finally knows some things: The Symphony Treasures, the War of Tambelon and worse, and her true form. She knew that she wasn’t born in the present but she can’t accept the fact that everypony around her dies.

“Yes….” Brights Brightly said. “But you gotta calm down.” She tries to calm her down as she slowly rubbed the Alicorn’s mane with her hoof.

“Why……..just…..why………..why………why everypony have to die……??!” Sweetie Belle cried in despair thinking about what she did.

The Butler pony can’t help it but to feel concerned on the Alicorn crying. She thought she already suffered enough pain in her heart on what happened. “Sweetie Belle…..there is something I haven’t told you after all of these years.” Brightly said softly. “But please….calm down.”

“What…..happened…..back then?” Sweetie Belle said as she stopped crying but still saddened. “Then you know who I am then!”

Brights Brightly nodded a she looked at Sweeite Belle in all seriousness but with concern. “You may not believe this but…….you are……”

*******

“SHE’S WHAT??”

All the ponies said in shock on what they heard from the Mayor as she is in deep seriousness; eyes closed and admitted something that she shouldn’t.

“I…’Ah don’t understand it. How come she is considered a Princess?” Applejack both said in confusion and disbelief. “We only heard from Brights Brighty that she is this ’Princess that Connects Hearts’ ‘fella.”

“Wow…that’s something you don’t hear every day.” Pinkie said confusingly.

“I’m not lying on this one ponies. As you all heard from Brightly that she’s the Princess that Connects Hearts . And that’s she’s sent here 20 years ago as a filly after Unicornia fell 1000 years ago.” The mayor said.

“So that means that Sweetie Belle came from 1000 years in the past and arrived here 20 years ago as a filly, which would make sense why those Straradons were after her.” Twilight said.

“Except zhat wasn’t proven yet.” Amberlocks replied

“Jeez. But we still don’t get it what’s the connection to her. As in there are no time portals here in Ponyville.” Minty said.

“Minty, did you even know what happened 20 years ago?” Amberlocks asked her. “If you still don’t get it, zhat foal came here in Ponyville through a strange occurrence.”

“The two rainbows touching each other….” Applejack remembers something. “’Ah think that’s how Sweetie Belle came here 20 years ago is she?”

The mayor nodded. “Yes. She did come here in that time. But also on what I heard from Brights Brightly wasn’t even the full story.”

“I see… So now…...who on Equestria is Sweetie Belle now anyway?” Rainbow Dash said.

“We all want to know all about it mayor. That story you told us about her true origins is confusing enough.” Fluttershy replied. “But still, it’s sad too.”

“So if this is all true, then the light we saw back then when I was a filly is…..” Pick-A-Lilly said, remembering something.

“Must be a strong magic spell done by the Symphony Treasures Darlings.” Rarity said. “Then this means…..this world’s Sweetie Belle must be……”

“Must be what Rarity?” Fluttershy asked.

“Spit it out Fashionista. We don’t have all day.” Waterfire said while getting bored.

“This means there is no Sweetie Belle in this world.” Rarity said.

“Wait! If the Sweetie Belle we met isn’t really Sweetie Belle, then what is she?” Rainbow Dash said as she looked at her, worried.

“So….she isn’t the real Sweeite Belle?” Lavender Locket said. “I don’t get it.”

Flitter Flutter is seriously in deep thought in this. The time she first met Sweetie Belle, she never knew the exact origins of her and her homeplace. But now…everything is as clear as crystal as she then knew her real origins and where she really came from. She looked at everypony and became serious.

“Ponies! Calm down! I think all of you are getting confused. So I’m gonna say this. The real Sweetie Belle in our world died about 25 years ago, before the current one arrives here in our Ponyville. I read a record about it when I was still young and then knowing there’s a foal that somehow resembles her since she was a filly; I decided to give the name Sweeite Belle to her.” The mayor explained.

“So the real Sweetie Belle is already dead a long time ago?” Twilight Sparkle said in surprise and shock. “Then who’s that Sweetie Belle we have now?”

“And if I’m correct that double rainbow that I saw when I was younger is a time portal created by the Symphony Treasures.” Flitter Flutter said in a stern and serious tone. “The Sweetie Belle that we have now is a fake identity I need to make, to hide from the Stratadons. She is originally…….the Princess that Connects Hearts and the Lost Daughter of the Symponian Royal Family: Princess……..Heart Bright.”

The ponies were again in shock on what they all heard. The Real Sweetie Belle in Symponia already passed away, The Symphony Treasures, the War of Tambelon and worse, her name…..being a lie. They all knew that she wasn’t born in the present but can’t accept the fact that what the Mayor said is true.

“I guess that explains why she came here 20 years ago….she was teleported 1000 years into the future….it makes a lot of sense.” Minty said.

“All this time…..The Sweetie Belle that’s with us…..is not the real one?” Rarity said in confusion. “And she just revealed herself…….”

“……..As an Alicorn in disguise, so Grogar can’t hunt her down and kill her.” Twilight Sparkle said.

“How sad…..” Fluttershy said sadly.

“But how can we tell this to her? If she finds out she wasn’t in this timeline then…..” Rainbow Dash said as her speech is cut off by Applejack.

“We can’t. I’ll just break her heart.” Amberlocks said.

“No. We need to tell her everything; ‘Ah know it’s hard to accept the truth but sometimes, it needs to be told.” Applejack said.

“There’s no need.”

Everypony turned around to see Sweetie Belle, all in tears as she overheard everything they were talking. It was painful for her to know each and everypony die around her due to being an alicorn and the only heir of the throne. However, she’s been protected for over 5 years by the Mayor, Brights Brightly and Twinkle Wish, knowing she’s safe until to this time. The ponies saw her new form just like the one in the battle in Ponyville, possessing a taller pinkish-white body with pink hooves, white wings, pink, purple and blue colored mane and tail and a usual Sparkling Pink heart for her cutie mark. She looks at them very seriously and wiped her tears away.

“Wait a second Sweetie Belle, how did ‘ya know all about this?” Applejack asked the young alicorn.

“Brights Brightly told me about it when I’m in bed upstairs.” Sweetie Belle said as she looks at Flitter Flutter. “Mayor, you and Brightly knew all about this, do you?”

Mayor Flitter Flutter didn’t answer and just looked away from her in regret. The other ponies are getting worried on how the two were looking at each other.

“Mayor……you should need to tell her right now.” Fluttershy said.

“No……..I can’t do it.” The Mayor said.

“Mayor, I’m now fully aware of this situation. I know it hurts for me to see everypony die because of me for no reason.” Sweetie Belle said in concern.

The Mayor is still unsure about her, that she knew about herself could help her discover her true roots. “Sweetie, but I don’t want you to go through this. You may know who you are now and about your true mother. But I don’t you to get hurt and……”

“Is that what you have to say?!” Sweetie Belle shouted in anger as the Mayor’s speech is cut off. Everypony in the whole room were surprised to see her sudden change. “You are my legal guardian right? Then…..just like a parent, you should learn to let go of something, even if it hurts. I see a lot of Ponies die; my friends died, Twinkle Wish died and now all the ponies in Symponia are gonna die in less than eight days if I don’t do something!” Sweetie Belle continued. “My life is been hard during those days, living without my friends is hard sometimes. And even worse, I never feel any warmth from my real mother. This maybe a bit hard for you to accept Mayor, but…..as the heir of the Throne of Symponia, I have to do something to prevent this from happening, and also find who’s my real mother is.”

“Sweetie Belle….you mean, you want to join us?” Twilight Sparkle asked. “I could guess it’s your responsibility though.”

“*Sigh*Sweetie Belle……..if that’s your decision, then fine.” Mayor Flitter Flutter said as she looked at the Alicorn. “I have no choice…..your majesty.”

“Your…..Majesty?” Sweetie Belle said in confusion seeing her kneeling before her. The same goes for Brights Brightly.

“Wh….what is going on now?” Waterfire said confused. The other ponies also kneeled down before her in respect, even the Mane 6.

“Just do it Waterfire.” Brightly said as Waterfire does so.

“From now on, you are no longer called Sweetie Belle. You are now……Princess Heart Bright, the Princess That Connects Hearts.” The Mayor said. “If you wish to go to Unicornia, Brights Brightly knows the way. But…..it will be a long journey for you to take your majesty.”

“I know the risks Mayor. And…..thank you for taking care of me after all of these years.” Heart Bright said.

“You’re welcome your majesty. I took care of you like my own daughter and it’s sad to see you leave to find out who you really are and save Symponia.” The Mayor replied, both sad but satisfied. “All of you should leave in the morning and……..”

However before she can say something else, Twilight Sparkle felt a more powerful magical surge as she stood up and then looked outside, noticing something glowing outside as she took a peek at the window and saw something. “Uh….girls….I think there’s something we should see.” Twilight Sparkle said while looking at the window.

The others go to Twilight and took a peek at the windows to see another portal being opened up above the mansion gardens. The portal is the same one the Princesses used to send Twilight and her friends to Symponia. However, Twilight can’t believe that someone is being sent here in Symponia. As they saw the portal becoming brighter, they then saw a beam fire down from the portal and hit the ground hard, causing a big cloud of smoke to cover the said area as the portal closes.

“Ok….now who is it this time?” Waterfire asked.

“Well we better get out there and find out.” Heart Bright said as everyone agrees. They all went out of the mansion and see that appeared in front of the mansion this time. As they look up, they can see the same portal that took Twilight Sparkle and the others to Symponia and then look at the spot where the beam struck as the smoke clears. As Twilight saw the portal closing, she look at the same spot and then saw three familiar figures before them. The Mane6 are surprised to see who they areas it reveals it was Spike, Zecora and Princess Celestia that came out of the portal.

“Princess Celestia!” Twilight Sparkle yelled in glee and went to the Princess, giving her a loving nuzzle. The Princess nuzzles back as the other mane 6 paid respect to her.

“Oh Twilight…I missed all of you very much. I knew you were safe and sound in this world along with your friends.” Princess Celestia said happily.

“Yeah…like she said.” Spike replied.

“Oh Spike……. I guess the three of you came here for something important doesn’t it?” Rarity asked.

“I think so. It was the Princess’s idea to come here.” Spike replied, blushing.

“Whoa…….now just who is that big pony over there” Minty asked. “Along with that Zebra and that puny stratadon.”

“PUNY??” Spike is offended on what Minty said as he went to her and looks at her. “I’m a baby dragon for Celestia’s sake!”

“We thought you were a puny Stratadon too.” Waterfire said looking at him.

“WHAT???” Spike said in surprise.

“You two zhould stop it ok. I think zhat pony over there is the one of the Rulers of Equestria, Princess Celestia.” Amberlocks said. “Pay zome respect for once.”

“Princess Celestia?” Lavender Locket said in confusion. “I never heard about her before. How do you learn about her name miss Amberlocks?”

“Well darling, I read a certain book called ‘The Legend of Nightmare Moon’. I could say she appeared in all of the legends of Equestria I think.” Amberlocks replied.

“I think Miss Brights Brightly told me about her during one of her stories.” Heart Bright said. “But then…..I never saw her up close.”

“We actually have our experiences with her back in Equestria Princess.” Rainbow Dash said.

“Yeah Yeah.” Waterfire said. “So why did they came her again?”

“Well blue one, we all came here in a fuss, to give you this as a must.” Zecora said as she took out a special box from her bag.

“Wait a minute…are those….” Pinkie said in confusion.

The princess lifted her head up and looked at the others as her tone changed. “Yes. The Elements of Harmony.” The Princess said. “I know you were all aware on what is going on in this world.”

“We all did. I learned that the Symphony Treasures were connected to the Princess that Connects Hearts, which in fact we found right in front of us.” Twilight said. “Also, I think we don’t have any much time left.”

“As I expected, you did a very good deduction on what is really going on in Symponia. I was also aware of Grogar’s slow awakening as this very point. Unless the treasures are gathered and Princess Heart Bright awakens her Alicorn powers fully, both our worlds will cease to exist.”

“Awaken my powers?” Heart Bright said confused.

“Going to Unicornia?” Lavender Locket said. “Wow…..that’s super-duper extra-special fun! Going on an adventure to a place unknown and…..”

“Oh no Lavender Locket.” Pick-a-Lilly cut off her speech and looked at the young unicorn sternly. “You can’t go with us for this trip, you’re just too young.”

“But I wanna come. I came here in Ponyville on my own.” Lavender reasoned.

“Because you run away little pipsqueak. And besides, it’ll be scary if you come.” Rainbow Dash said.

“I can take care of myself, so I wanna come!” Lavender said. “And also, I don’t want my stupid ‘older’ sister to take me back and make me miserable.”

The Mayor herself sighed on this and then looked at the ponies in a more stern tone. “I guess all of you made up your minds about this, even you your highness.” Flitter Flutter said until she looks at Heart Bright. “If that is your decision Princess Heart Bright, then it is settled. You all need to leave tomorrow for your journey.”

“Tomorrow huh?” Heart Bright said. “Okay, like you said mayor. Were all gonna leave tomorrow……..to Unicornia.” Heart Bright simply said with a stern tone as the rest of the ponies only looking at her. She finally made her decision as the journey she’s gonna take will decide the whole outcome on saving their worlds

*******

That night, everyone in Ponyville are sound asleep and everyone are expecting a much brighter tomorrow, despite the crisis both worlds are now facing. However in the midst of the sleeping residents, Heart Bright is staring outside her room. She didn’t slept well tonight and decided to reflect on what she experienced today as she stared at the night sky, seeing the projection of Equestria in the dark.

She thought to herself about what she learned today, in this point, everything became a bit more clearly on who she really is: a Princess thrown 1000 years ago and grew up in the present, preventing her to be killed. But in those times as she grow up: her closest friends killed 5 years ago and endured a lot of sadness while being protected by both the Mayor and Brights Brightly. She also saw how Twinkle Wish died in front of her and how her Alicorn self is awakened in the midst of battle between the mane 6 and the Stratadons.

Heart Bright let out a depressing sigh on what she experienced today, looking back at the very box Twinkle Wish is been sleeping all the time. She feels happy asking her for some advice for all these years and Twinkle Wish cheers her up when she’s sad and lonely. Now….it’s only just an empty box, somewhat lifeless. As she used her magic and pulled the box near her, she gave it a hug and only a single tear runs down her eyes.

“Oh Twinkle Wish…….you don’t deserve this.” Heart Bright said. “After these years cheering me up when I’m lonely 5 years ago, and those times during the Winter Wishes Festival, it’s just not right to just see you die like this.” She sadly said while holding the box even tighter until she heard someone knocking the door.

“Princess Heart Bright, it’s me Twilight.” The voice said. Heart Bright left out a sigh as she opened the door, revealing a familiar purple unicorn behind her as she walked inside, looking inside the room.

“So why did you come here?” Heart Bright said as she turned around and looked at her. “Don’t tell me you overheard on what I’m murmuring at.”

“C’mon Princess, Princess Celestia told me to check on you so to make you’re ok, so I decided to sleep with you for the night.” Twilight said. “And also we have a big day tomorrow going to Unicornia.”

“Yeah….tomorrow.” Heart Bright said as she went to her bed and put the box down. “Are you supposed to sleep with that Celestia Pony….whatever?”

“You mean Princess Celestia, right?” Twilight corrected her.

“Uh huh. So then….how important is it this mission of yours is?” Heart Bright asked. “I understand that our worlds were facing doomsday in eight days…..”

“It is a very important task for us to actually gather the Symphony Treasures this time….so we can save our world from getting destroyed.” Twilight said.

“But also we have different goals were about to accomplish. I just want to avenge the ones who died, including my friends.” Heart Bright replied. “That Grogar took them away from me.”

“I understand that your highness.” Twilight Sparkle replied and went into her bed. She then notices Twinkle Wish’s box. “So…..is that box is….”

“It’s where Twinkle Wish sleeps. So she can gather magical energy for her to grant everyone’s wishes.” Heart Bright said.

“Eh……how come?” Twilight asked in confusion.

“Don’t you even know the legend of the Winter Wishes festival? Jeez, for an egghead like you sometimes you don’t know a lot of things.” Heart Bright said.

“I’m not an egghead! You do know I studied a lot back in Equestria. I’m a student once in the School for the Gifted Unicorns and counted Princess Celestia as my personal teacher.” Twilight boasted.

“Oh?” Heart Bright said in disbelief. “But then you don’t even know the culture of this world like I do.” She said giggling.

“HA.HA.” Twilight Sparkle sarcastically said. “You don’t have to say that.”

“Ah…ok. I’m just foolin’” Heart Bright said while turning around and looked at the box. “Hey….Twilight, how does it feel to have real parents?”

“Huh? But did the mayor told you about your foster parents already?” Twilight said in confusion. “And what I heard, they also told me that they died in the same day as your friends do.”

“That’s the point, they’re nice and all but…..they’re not my real parents.” Heart Bright said sadly. “Is that I found out that my real mother is still alive, and also the ruler of this world. That would make me a herald to the throne of Symponia right?”

“Princess Star Catcher huh?” Twilight Sparkle wondered. “But I’m sure that your mother also missed you a lot, even if she is sleeping for 1000 years.”

“I see your point. Mom must be worried about me after all…” Heart Bright said.

Twilight Sparkle brought Twinkle Wish’s box near her with her magic and then look at it up close. “And also Twinkle Wish did a very good job protecting you as well, like a big sister. I actually see now why the mayor adopted you in this mansion instead leaving you in the streets.” Twilight joked about that matter.

“Hey!” Heart Bright didn’t take that well, but she then saw something inside Twinkle Wish’s box as she forcefully pulled out of Twilight’s magical grasp and into hers.

“Whoa! What’s wrong now Heart Bright?” Twilight asked.

Heart Bright didn’t answer as she looked around the whole box for something until she flipped it down. As she looked on the bottom, there is some sort of small writing engraved on it and believed to be some message. Twilight Sparkle is getting more confused as the message is expanded clearly through and she and Heart Bright reads it. The message says:

Dear Sweetie Belle,

If you read this note in the bottom of my sleeping box, then you may be aware on what is really going on here in Symponia….or in other Pony Worlds affected. But this is very important for you to learn your very responsibilities as an heir to the throne of Symponia. As the legends told, the Symphony Treasures and the Elements of Harmony sealed Grogar back to the shadow world 2000 years ago and vows that he will return to have his revenge. 1000 years ago, his minions almost destroyed Unicornia and interrupted the Ceremony of Awakening. You were in that ceremony as a foal, but that was interrupted as they wanted you dead. As a last resolve, the treasures sent you here in a time where Grogar won’t touch you, in the very day you meet Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Cheerilee and Scootaloo after a sudden rain shower. It was fate

Your Alicorn Powers were also been sealed away in the process, making you appear as a regular unicorn filly at that time. As your grow up and not being aware of your true past, Grogar himself discovered that you were in the new timeline and in that very day, attacked the theme park where you and your friends were. The Stratadon that he sent almost killed everyone, including your friends while a few ponies survived. Brights Brightly saved you in that chaos by killing the Stratadon, but she cannot save your friends from dying. This is maybe a hard time for you and I feel that you closed your heart and decided not to make any new friends, until they came…

The Visitors from the other world somehow proven a chance for you to open your heart once again, as a key for you to make new friends and fulfill your role as the next Ruler of Symponia. This will guide you to your bright future and also unlock your true potential as “The Princess that Connect Hearts”. As I look upon these days cheering you up, I feel that this is the only way for me to say goodbye. But before that, I’ll give you one last present before I leave. Use these wisely.

Also, thank you Sweetie Belle. I’m glad that I am beside you and guide you like a big sister. This is my final goodbye.

Sincerely,
Twinkle Wish

Twilight herself is amazed how this prepared Twinkle Wish is before she died. She knew she left this kind of message for them to read it in order to set things right in Symponia. Heart Bright herself cried in tears, knowing that Twinkle Wish still cared for her even in her death, seeing that she prepared this in order for her to mature as a Princess someday. As the box shines in a faint light, four strange objects came out of it and fell into the bed until the box crumbles to dust in Heart Bright’s hooves. Twilight then saw the four items and thought to herself if these have a special connection or something.

“Twinkle Wish…” Heart Bright said in sadness as she picked up the star-like item on the bed. “I promise….I’ll be the Princess that will Connect Everyone’s Hearts. And also defeat Grogar for what he did to my friends…to you…and to my kingdom…”

“Heart Bright….” Twilight Sparkle said in concerned until she remembered something about the items. As she read them earlier in the library, she recognized the items that appeared in her bed right now: The Symphony Treasures. But strangely…there are only 4 of them. “These are……these are what we are looking for…”

“What do you mean?” Heart Bright asked.

“Don’t you see Princess, these things….and the one you’re holding, are the Symphony Treasures. I have read about these in the library earlier on and I know what these are.” Twilight said.

“I see…” Heart Bright said as she look at one of the treasures, thinking to herself about what she’s gonna do next tomorrow and her role as a princess. “And I guess these will be the key for defeating him.”

*******

Somewhere in the realms of darkness, a strange, black fortress is floating towards the dark clouds. The fortress is well armed and also had a very grotesque structuring in each angle. Also it has a lot of powerful weapons seen in the whole stronghold as if it’s made for attacking cities. A few Stratadons were seen flying outside the fortress and circles around the whole place while the inside of the place is filled with strange troll-like creatures guarding and checking the place as well as guarding it.

Further inside, we see some sort of throne room is built surrounded by huge pillars, a crystal ball in the center of the room and a giant black chandelier on top, decorated with red crystals. The flooring has some strange rune patterns in it and has a magic circle in the center. In the throne itself sits a strange Ram-Like creature sitting down and thinking while holding a chalice filled with red wine, watching what happened earlier on through his crystal ball before he close his eyes.

The Ram-Like Creature is impressively scary and yet even if seen up close, his fur is colored dark azurish gray, has big, gigantic horns and wears a collar with some sort of bells in it. As he opens his eyes, revealing a bloody red color, he throws the chalice into the ground and spilling the drink in rage as he roared loudly in anger.

“I never imagined that the Princess that Connects Hearts survived again!!” He said as his loud voice echos the room. “STAR CATCHER!!!!! You and your family…….you all cursed me to this wretched place along with Tambelon! You light lovers are numbered as I get out of this dark prison!”

The door suddenly opens as a donkey-like creature enters the room, seeing the ram creature angry. “Uh….M…Master Grogar….is…there something wrong…” The donkey asked, sneering.

“BRAY!!!” Grogar himself yelled in anger as he gave him a painful electric shock. The donkey took the shock as his body wriggled in pain before Grogar stops, making him fall to the ground. “You didn’t tell ME that Star Catcher’s daughter was THIS POWERFUL??? I’m losing my temper in all of these years trying to kill her!”

“I…I’m so sorry master….” Bray said as smoke puffs out of his mouth. “I didn’t knew that her Alicorn powers were being awakened.”

“And this isn’t what I predicted!” Grogar yelled.

“I didn’t know this is gonna happen master!” Bray apologized. “But…..when you see it, when she now became an alicorn, which means she is a legal threat to your plans. Right master?”

“Absolutely….but not matter, I still have one of the Symphony Treasures. And with it, I can find the others quite easily using my minions.” Grogar said.

Bray nodded at his master’s remark. “Absolutely master, absolutely. And I know you will be unstoppable if you got all of them.” He said.

“Yes……” Grogar said and stared cold-heartedly to Bray and zaps him with his magic. “NOW GO YOU DIMWIT AND FIND THE OTHER TREASURES! OR I’LL MAKE YOU INTO A CASTLE DECORATION MYSELF!!!”

Bray sacredly dodged the magic blasts Grogar throws to him as he runs away. “Y….Yes MASTER!!! I won’t fail you!!!” He yelled in fear as he exits the room through the same door. Grogar himself sighed hard and looked at the crystal ball, thinking deeply on this sudden predicament.

“I can see now why you send your only daughter to a more appropriate timeline now, Star Catcher.” Grogar said. “But that doesn’t stop me for even killing her. Just you wait….after eight days and my powers were all restored, I’ll make sure your precious world and Equestria…burn into hell.” He said as he laughs maniacally.

*******

The next day outside the Mayor’s Mansion in Symponia, Everypony were all prepared for the journey that they’re gonna take this time as their next destination is now Unicornia, the forgotten kingdom. Amongst the preperations, Twilight’s friends cannot believe what they discovered as Heart Bright and she showed to them 4 of the Symphony Treasures. Brights Brightly herself already knew about this also.

“Wait Twilight….so these trinkets are the Symphony Treasures?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Sadly to say, yes.” Twilight said as she shows it. “According to what I gathered, these are 4 of the 7 treasures that got scattered around Symphonia after it used its magic to take Heart Bright into this timeline.”

“I actually never knew it was inside Twinkle Wish’s box. But how is that possible?” Flitter Flutter said.

“Uh huh. You know these things can’t fit inside a little box.” Minty said.

“Come to think of it, we actually don’t know where Twinkle Wish really came from.” Amberlocks said.

“The truth is……Twinkle Wish is the conscious of the first Symphony Treasure: The Star of Everlasting Wishes.” Brights Brightly replied.

“Conscious ??” Everypony confusingly said in unision.

“To tell you the truth, yes. But this didn’t happen after I collected all 4 of these.” Brights Brightly said. “After I’ve been awakened 20 years ago, I decided to search for the Symphony Treasures myself along with the lost daughter of Princess Star Catcher. These treasures that I got were obtained in various areas. First is the Artemis Wings, the treasure of the Sky which allows the user to grant the gift of flight. I obtained that in Butterfly Island.”

“The place where all Pegasi live…” Princess Celestia said.

“The second one is the Crystal Heart, the treasure of hearts….” Brights Brightly said. “That treasure is used to bring love to everypony to Symponia and also used to end conflicts. The third is the Serenade Harp, the Treasure of Music, allowing the user to play a soothing tune that calm down even the most powerful of all beasts. And last….is the Star of Everlasting Wishes.”

“Which is originally……where Twinkle Wish came from.” Twilight Sparkle said. “So that explains it.”

“Correct. Twinkle Wish is actually an entity created by the Star of Everlasting Wishes. She explained to me that time that the Princess of Symphonia is still alive. So to prevent the treasures to be captured by Grogar’s men, she used her magic to create a box and hid those treasures inside it.” Brights Brightly explained.

“What it means its true and we are very sure.” Zecora said. “And it makes perfect sense to protect something, rather than gaining nothing.”

“But why?” Spike asked.

“If I remember……she told me that she came here in Ponyville 20 years ago along with the Treasures disguised as Twinkle Wish’s Box. And Twinkle Wish serves as its guardian until Heart Bright discovers her true self as an alicorn.” Twilight explained.

“So that means that Heart Bright is some kind of key Sugarcube.” Applejack asks.

“Then that means….” Pinkie Pie said in confusion.

“It means…..I’m the only one who can revive Unicornia…and save our worlds.” Heart Bright said. “And we have about 6 days left to find the remaining 3!”

“The Blossom of Knowledge, the Prism Scepter and the Symphony Tiara, the remaining 3 treasures.” Twilight said.

“Right!” Heart Bright said.

“Now that’s the spirit girl!” Minty said nudging her. “If were all together, we can really do it!”

Heart Bright smiled and nudged her back. “You too Minty and also……..thanks girls.” She said back to all of them. The ponies then grabbed their saddlebags and their important items as they are all prepared for the trip.

“Alright ponies! Our next stop is………………….UNICORNIA!!! Yeehaw!” Applejack said in glee.

“YEAH!!” Everypony yelled in glee as they all started to leave the mansion grounds and into the outside on their long trip to the lost city. Twilight looked back at Princess Celestia, Brights Brightly and Flutter Flutter.

“Princess, are you sure you’re not gonna come?” Twilight asks.

“No Twilight. I think I need to visit someone important from another world to help you ponies. But….make sure you protected Princess Heart Bright and gather the remaining Symphony Treasures on your journey to Unicorna.” Princess Celestia said as she opens her wings and used her magic to generate a dimentional portal. “And also, use the Elements of Harmony when you needed to.”

“I will Princess. Good luck.” Twilight said as she runs and joins the others on their journey.

“Good luck…..Twilight.” Celestia said as she flew through the portal before it closes. Both Brights Brightly and Flitter Flutter looked at the young ponies together as they leave the mansion. The mayor knows that they will eventually succeed on their mission to save both their worlds.

“So Mayor, it seems now you trusted little Sweetie Belle now.” Brights Brightly said smiling.

“Yes….but she isn’t little anymore. I know that I took care of her as my own daughter after these 5 years and endured a lot of pain. Now……Sweetie…I mean Princess Heart Bright….is going to change the history of Symponia…” The Mayor said.

As all 13 ponies, 1 dragon and 1 Zebra are now far away from Ponyville, both Princess Heart Bright and Twilight Sparkle are now determined to travel together to Unicornia with all of their friends. And they are all determined……to save their world from destruction.

*******
Continue to Chapter 7

NOTE: LONGEST.CHAPTER.EVER