• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 1,492 Views, 13 Comments

Lost Symphonies - cherrycustard



G4/G3.5 Crossover, with a twist.

  • ...
0
 13
 1,492

Chapter 4: The Land in the Sky

Lost Symphonies
“On when Harmony and Symphony become one………
Will it be enough to light up the darkest hour…for Equestria and Symponia’s salvation?”

Chapter 4:
The Land in the Sky

===========================================================================

Brights Brightly is there standing in front of Twilight, seeing that the purple unicorn finally knew half of what’s going on in Symponia as she looks serious and armed with her horn. Brightly sighed on Twilight Sparkle, knowing to her that the Twilight herself had serious guts if she is gonna do something funny. Brights Brightly knows that Twilight is one of the Bearers of the Elements, and engaging to a fight with her could be stupid for her standards.

Twilight however didn’t care as she pointed her horn onto the yellow unicorn, somehow knowing that she had something to do with it. “Tell me Brights Brights, you do know about this do you?” Twilight asked in a seriously. “About Sweetie Belle, the treasures, on what happened 1000 years ago, are you actually Grogar’s assassins?!?” She asked again while her horn is charging up.

“I do think you were taking this seriously Twilight. You seem to be quite impatient as the Princess’s student in Equestria do you?” Brights Brightly said as she stared at her. “And no, I’m not his stupid minion if you want to ask.”

“Then………who exactly are you???” Twilight Sparkle asked her again. But Brights Brightly didn’t say anything until she saw Twilight fire a beam from her horn. She dodged it easily before it hits the bookshelf behind her with a minor explosion. “If you have something to do with this, then I will be forced to use more than just one shot, just to make you answer everything!!!” She said as she walked forward.

“So now you’re threatening me to answer? You are determined of you to try and kill me, Twilight Sparkle. And I never knew someone like you can this be this clueless?” Brights Brightly said to her. “How naïve of you, Element-Bearer.”

“Naïve?” Twilight said hearing those harsh words. “You have a big mouth there Brights Brightly.”

“See, you even don’t even know everything what is going on, Herald of the Elements of Harmony.” Brights Brightly said. “You have no idea what kind of trouble you and your friends have stepped into, especially involving the Princesses of Symponia!” She said again as she started to charge into Twilight, her horn glowing with powerful magic.

“I don’t even know what you’re talking about????” Twilight Sparkle tried to reason as she dodged Brights Brightly’s attack. She then looked at Brightly looking angry as she swings her head, trying to hit Twilight, but she immediately dodged the attack once again as Twilight Sparkle jumped onto a safe distance. Brights Brightly knew her moves well as she attacked Twilight Sparkle head on, ramming herself into her as they crashed on the floor of the library. Twilight fought back as she unleashed a powerful blast from her horn and created a small magical explosion which sends her back in a few inches on the floor. Twilight stood up as she is covered in dust, all serious. “You haven’t answered my damn question Brights Brightly! Who is this princess you don’t want us to get involved to?!?” Twilight demanded.

“I’m talking about the Princess that Connects Hearts, the one that I failed to protect 1000 years ago!!!” Brightly snarled as she charged at Twilight once again, her horn is charged with magic “And you ponies knew too much about this MATTER!!!” She said until Twilight evaded her move as she teleported into another spot looking at her. She then looked around on where Twilight is until she saw her standing on one of the tables. “Heh. Very cocky on evading that move but….that won’t save you on what I’ll do next Twilight Sparkle.” Brightly remarked on Twilight’s sudden teleportation as she then concentrated her magic on her horn. A metaphysical aura in the shape of a blade is formed onto the yellow unicorn’s horn as she looked at Twilight. “Now Twilight Sparkle, do you know anything about ‘Horn Dueling’?”

“Yes, I learned it from Princess Celestia when I was a little filly.” Twilight said as she does the same, also forming a blade made of pure magic. “It’s where both unicorns fight using magic blades materialized from their horns. This was banned 500 years ago as it causes a lot of casualties to both the fighters.” Twilight Sparkle said seriously.

“Good.” Brights Brightly replied as she goes charging through Twilight as their “blades” clashed. Brights Brightly started to swing her head, hitting Twilight’s blade and her horn as the purple unicorn tries to block every move she can throw at her. She then jumped up and goes for a downward slash but Twilight Sparkle stepped back a lot and starts to attack Brightly, swinging her head as she tries hit her. Brights Brightly only just walked backwards while swiftly evading her moves.

“You’re not bad for your first Horn Dueling Twilight Sparkle.” Brights Brightly complemented on Twilight’s attacks. She then goes on offense as she swings her head and starting to clash her blade onto Twilight’s. Both unicorns are clashing swords to prove who’s stronger.

“Ahh…..just why are you doing this Brights Brightly! We just wanted to save this world and ours from Grogar! So why are you doing this?” Twilight Sparkle reasoned while she attacked.

“You will never understand what is really going on in this world Twilight Sparkle. I’m here to protect the lost princess!” Brights Brightly replied as she furiously attacked Twilight. “And not to MAKE HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF!” With her saying those words, she used some of her strength and fired a powerful blast at a point-blank range, hitting Twilight Sparkle directly and sending her crashing into the bookshelves. It knocked off the shelves and destroyed some of the books as Twilight herself stand up and charges through, counterattacking towards Brightly.

“Then you’re like the ones who wanted to destroy our worlds rather than protecting it then!” Twilight Sparkle replied and then clashed horns with Brightly. “If you wanted to protect this Princess so badly then you should reconsider what you’re doing!” She tried to reason with her.

“SHUT UP! As a Royal Knight of Symponia, whose role is fallen and went to cold sleep 1000 years ago after the destruction of Unicornia, I myself must uphold my duty in this timeline Twilight Sparkle!” Brights Brightly said as she attacked Twilight in more fury, with Twilight never knew what she heard from her as she tried to block her attacks. “And I never let you nor Grogar see the Princess as long as I’m here!!!”

“Duty? What do you mean about that….? And what is this Royal Knight you’re talking about? AAAHHH!!!!!” Twilight Sparkle is been hit hard by Brights Brightly’s attacks once more as she was pushed backward, somehow wounded on her furious moves.

“That’s correct Twilight Sparkle; I am a Royal Knight of Symponia and also the last one to serve the Sleeping Princess until the Princess that Connects Hearts returned to her rightful throne.” Brights Brightly said as she looked serious in front of Twilight as she stands up. “This is a duty sworn by blood!”

“You……haven’t…..ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!” Twilight Sparkle said as she herself charged enough energy into her horn and then run straight towards Brightly and hit her directly with Twilight’s tackle. They both crashed into the wall behind them and outside the library as Brightly pushed Twilight away, both Unicorns landing in front of the library building. Twilight herself is deeply wounded, with several cuts and wounds all over her body. “Aaahhh…..now, explain to me about that duty! NOW!”

“Ahhh….fine. I’ll explain to you everything IF….you beat me in battle.” Brights Brightly said as she charges forward and clashed her horn with Twilight’s.

“Fine by ME THEN!!!” Twilight replied with a smirk as she pushed Brightly aside and started to attack using her own her as Brights Brightly tries to block each attack Twilight makes. Twilight Sparkle is now confused and determined, trying to find some more answers to her on what really happened 1000 years ago.

*******

Meanwhile Both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were together in search for some more clues about the Symphony Treasures while trying to get themselves on and off the crowd as the festivities in the town is as lively as ever. Though Rainbow Dash never liked the colors in some of the floats, Fluttershy admires on how beautiful the decorations were placed and how pretty the flowers were grown.

Dash looked at Fluttershy in somewhat weird way as she herself is getting creeped out being surrounded by strange ponies. “Jeez Fluttershy, can’t we just go somewhere that they won’t see us?” Rainbow asked. “They are just too weird-looking and it just creep me out.”

“Oh Rainbow…they don’t look that creepy enough for me.” Fluttershy responded as she hover though one of the flower stands and sniffed some of the flowers, which makes the vendor a bit annoyed. “Um…..they do smell good.” She said to the pony vendor.

“Ahh……you sniff them lady, you bought them.” The vendor said plainly to Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash sighed as she sees Fluttershy buying the bouquet she smelled.

“But it’s just too creepy to be surrounded by ponies with strange heads.” Rainbow Dash said. “And I know its part of our search for the treasures and all but….does it needs to be this…and to be paired with you?” She continued.

Fluttershy just give the vendor some bits and took the flowers as she hovers above, both Pegasi were again moving on. “But I don’t find them creepy or something. I think you got a problem on their appearance or something.” Fluttershy said.

“DUH.” Rainbow answered with a big grumpy voice. “Well look at their big heads. Even the mayor got me creeped out in personal.”

“Rainbow, I may not be Twilight but we need to behave ourselves when we’re searching for clues about the treasures. I am sure that your behavior sometimes can get us into trouble.” Fluttershy said calmly to the rainbow-maned Pegasus. “Well it’s not that bad to see ponies that are different.”

“Great…now you were starting to think like Twilight.” Rainbow Dash pouted until both pegasi saw some sort of big crowd blocking them both. “Oh….now what?” She said in confusion as she hover a bit to see the commotion. Fluttershy did the same too as they both saw something interesting.

A crowd of ponies were gathered to see some sort of demonstration with some Pegasi ponies hosting the event. All of them were in their firefighter outfits, giving the crowd a hands-on on on how to handle fires while some were instructing the kids about fire safety. Some of the ponies were also helping the little fillies as well on instructing. Both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were amazed on how much equipment these firefighters had for show.

“Man….Even Cloudsdale doesn’t have that kind of equipment back in Equestria.” Rainbow Dash said in amusement. “Moreover, that truck is somewhat big.”

“And I thought Pegasi use rainclouds to put out fires.” Fluttershy wondered. “But that thing can be used as well.”

“Yeah….not even the Cloudsdale Fire Fighting Force had those kinds of trucks.” Rainbow Dash replied.

“Then what are you two? Contryponies?” A strange voice said. Both pegasi looked at the demonstration area to see who said that line. A blue Pegasus pony wearing a firefighters costume flew right in front of both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Both pegasi can tell from her orange hair and her cutie mark: Fire above Water that she is what her job description is. Thought Rainbow is a bit skeptic on the Pegasus.

“Yeeeaaahh…and also we are not contryponies!” Rainbow answered.

“Oh really, then you two should know that this thing you’re looking at is used for putting out fires.” The Pegasus said. “You actually can’t go without these Fire Trucks.”

“But….aren’t those things big?” Fluttershy asked. “And you were all Pegasi so then….”

“Oh come on! This Fire Truck has magical tires, so it can fly to the sky to get hooked up on a nearest raincloud for some water.” The fireman Pegasus said.

Rainbow Dash somehow felt unimpressed on what the Pegasus said. She then approached the other Pegasus and looked at her. “Well do you symponian firefighters ever heard of using the raincloud itself? Well that would save you some time instead of using this big hunk of metal.” She said. “Besides you guys have hooves. So what is the point of driving this?”

“We pull it, jerk.” The Pegasus responded back.

“Whoa me then…” Rainbow said. “Well I still think this contraption is just pointless and then it’s a bit of waste of bits. REAL Pegasus ponies use their clouds to put out fire.”

“Well how do you actually know?? We can this thing anytime when there a fire! You can’t just lecture me and the crew about this, we were trained firefighters!” The Pegasus responded back with anger.

“Heh! That’s nothing girl, because I sometimes put out fires during my duty as Weather Patrol!” Rainbow complained.

“Well you can’t just tell me what to do!” The Pegasus responded back.

“I say you’re going OVER THE TOP with this……. And also rookie, stop being so……” Rainbow Dash complained back until Fluttershy interrupted the rainbow-maned Pegasus.

“Well…maybe you two shoudn’t be complaining about….uh….how to put fires?” Fluttershy said to both. “And I think both ideas were great. Right Rainbow Dash?”

“Wait…..Rainbow Dash?” The Pegasus said in surprise. She then started to giggle a bit to both Dash and Fluttershy, somehow can’t contain her laughter. “You mean……THIS is Rainbow Dash?” She said while holding her laughter.

“Uh….yes. That’s Rainbow Dash.” Fluttershy said.

The Pegasus pony cannot hold her laughter anymore looking at Rainbow Dash as she then fell to the ground and laughed really hard. Rainbow herself is a bit offended on what the Pegasus did as she is laughing on the floor. “Geez, what’s wrong with you? As in you find me that funny.” Rainbow said looking at her.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….That’s so priceless! You’re….haha….Rainbow Dash? HAHAHAHAHA…Hey…..so you came back…haha….from the dead….and….ahahahah….my ribs…haha….dress in style once more? AHAHAHAHAHA.” The Pegasus just laughed out loud at Dash.

“UGH! If you’re talking about my supposed to be other self, then I don’t want to meet her then.” Rainbow said with a pout. “And it’s not funny to compare me with someone.”

“Eh…..what wrong with dressing in style then?” Fluttershy asked.

“You don’t…….wanna know.” Rainbow Dash said.

The Pegasus just kept on laughing. “AHAHAHA….Yeah right! Hahahahahahaha!!!”

“Stop laughing ok! Whoever you are!” Rainbow said in annoyance.

The Pegasus stopped laughing and then regained her composure as she stands up. “Well jeez; I got a name there Rainbow Dash.” She replied to dash. “Heh, name’s Waterfire ladies. And if you don’t know, I’m one of the elite members of the firefighting ponies who are assigned to put out a lot of fires here in Ponyville.”

“My My……like everyone in my team does that in the Weather Department.” Rainbow Dash said. “We sometimes put out fires when there’s one.”

“Oooohhh…..does that team composed of fashionistas then?” Waterfire boastingly said.

“NO. It’s not. And PLEASE stop calling me a fashionista!” Rainbow Dash replied back to Waterfire. “I may like some girly clothing but I’m not that too girly geez!”

“Hahaha….well I can see you are…” She said, looking as Dash as she laughed at her.

“WATERFIRE!!”

Waterfire stopped laughing and then stood up still as a rock while a big male Pegasus Pony approaches them. He is very bulk with a Tan body, Ash Brown Hair and has as Fire Hydrant Cutie Mark. He sternly looked at the Pegasus. “Why are doing Waterfire?? Don’t tell me you were not paying attention to your work and start to annoy the townsponies in the streets do you??!”

“Eh…..sorry boss...well you see I kinda met these two and…one of them resemble someone.” Waterfire said to her boss.

“We are here to educate the young ponies to become firefighters. Not cause a ruckus during the festival Waterfire!” Waterfire’s boss said. “And also you are becoming too prideful and stupid on treating these two ponies! That’s not how we firefighting Pegasi were trained for.”

“Sorry sir.” Waterfire said, disappointed.

Rainbow Dash giggled at Waterfire being punished by his superior. “Well I see you aren’t as boastful as you are.” Rainbow said giggling.

“SHUT UP!” Waterfire said furiously.

“At least I’m very focused on my work as a weather pony!” Rainbow said. “You’re just full oh hot air.”

“Oh yeah!? Well you’re looking at a pony that is best on taking out several fires you fashionista!!” Waterfire said as she pressed her face angrily onto Dash.

“OH YEAH! You can’t even put out a SINGLE FIRE!” Dash answered back.

“Are you saying I’m lying then??” Waterfire angrily said back.

“Well DUH!” Rainbow Dash replied.

“HAH! Well prove to me that you can!” Waterfire replied in an angry stare

“I will! If there is a fire you jerkass!!!” Rainbow angrily said and stared back at Waterfire.

Fluttershy can’t do anything but to stand there and look at both Pegasus ponies looking at each other eye to eye; about to rip each other’s guts as their anger took over them. Soon, both mares started to fight against each other as they want to determine who’s right while the crowd shifted their focus onto the two mares. Fluttershty herself is feeling worried that either of them will end up hurt, until Waterfire’s boss became angry on this situation.

“Uhhh……I think both of them were serious.” Fluttershy said.

“Ahhh….this is why I can’t handle things when this Pegasus is around!” Waterfire’s boss said, feeling enraged.

“So now what……err……sir?” Fluttershy asked.

“Miss…..when times like these come desperate measures.” He replied as then took a deep breath before he looked at the two. ”WATERFIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Both Pegasi stopped fighting and were frozen on their tracks as they both looked back at Waterfire’s boss who is looking both angry and serious. Rainbow Dash let out a sheepish grin while Waterfire is somehow scared looking at her boss like that. The crowd were startled on the stallion’s loud and powerful voice. “Eh………..sorry boss.” Waterfire said in a sheepish tone.

“OOPS.” Rainbow said in a scared voice.

Waterfire’s boss just looked at them sternly. “You and your friend, 1000 PUSHUPS! NOW!” He said as he stomped hard on the ground. Both pegasi were scared and then does as he told, with them on the ground and giving in 1000 pushups as he ordered.

“KUGH! This is seriously your fault…” Waterfire said to Rainbow, looking at her.

“No it your fault you blabbermouth!” Rainbow Dash replied back.

“Less talking! MORE ACTION!” Their boss said in a loud tone.

“Y…YES SIR!!” Both pegasi nodded in fear and did more pushups as they’re told and with neither not looking at each other. The townsponies looked at the two doing a lot of the tiring pushups while Fluttershy just stood there doing nothing but wonder.

*******

On the other hand, in the outskirts of Ponyville Applejack herself looking on familiar hills and fields where the Sweet Apple Acres was built back in her own world. However all she can see is a really big abandoned theme park before her. The whole place is sadly being abandoned due to a disaster in the park itself as evidenced on the molten metal in some of the rides, broken signs and stand as well as some of the buildings destroyed. There are also some burn marks on some buildings as well as signs saying not to touch anything. Applejack noticed that it was caused by a fire of an unknown origin. She then wondered in further and took a look around at the abandoned park, looking for more clues.

She could imagine that there is a sign of a struggle in this old place, as she looked around and see more torn down rides and buildings. “Ahh…..’Ah do wonder if what happened here would relate to Sweetie Belle.” Applejack said as she looked around. Then she stopped for a moment as she stepped onto something and backed away a bit. Applejack then looked closely at the item she stepped into: a photo. But actually more than just a photo as Applejack quickly recognized the pony in the picture.

It was Sweetie Belle, in her younger days but also with 6 unknown ponies with her, with is surprising to Applejack that some of them resemble some of the ponies she and her friends knew back in Equestria. Beside Sweetie Belle in the photo, Applejack can recognize some of the ponies in it. One of them on the top left spots a rainbow colored mane and tail and a blue body like Rainbow Dash, but also missing its wings and her cutie mark is different: a Rainbow Arc with two clouds. Besides the rainbow-maned pony in the picture is an earth pony with a pink body and light pink mane and tail. What’s more surprising is that her cutie mark resembles that of Pinkie Pie only a bit different in design.

“Whoa nelly, what in Equestria is going on here? I do hear from Twinkle Wish and the Mayor that there are alternate versions of us, but I never imagined that I could see this.” Applejack said as she continues to look at the photo.

As Applejack moved on, she then looked at the upmost top of the photo, seeing a Pegasus Pony with delicate gossamer-like wings and has the same color scheme as Sugar Apple but the cutie mark is a bit similar to Twilight’s. She then looked at the right and sees 3 more ponies in the photo. One of them somewhat resembles Cheerilee, except for the color of the mane, tail and the different cutie mark.

Another resembles Scootaloo in the bottom, but without the wings, her mane and tail being pink and purple and had a cutie mark. The last pony is also in the photo, reminding her of Twilight Sparkle, except with the lack of horn and her body is colored pink while her mane and tail were in pastel rainbow colors.

The farmspony is getting more skeptic on the whole situation, seeing the ponies that Sweetie Belle had 5 years ago. Like Twilight, she is getting more confused on what is really going on, now looking away from the photo and into the whole surrounding area.

“Well……’Ah think wherever happen in this joint may have been the reason why Sweetie Belle is acting cold after 5 years.” Applejack said to herself, hearing the loud creeking sounds of rusted rides and stands in the abandoned park. She took the photo from the ground and put it inside her mane for safekeeping. “’Ah should hold onto this for a while.”

Applejack decides to leave the abandoned park with the evidence she discovered. As she reached the entrance, she then stopped and looked back on the broken welcome sign and placed her hat and hoof into her chest, praying to the departed souls who were killed in there 5 years ago. She put her hat back and opened her eyes, until noticing another pony beside her who is also praying for the departed souls in the abandoned park. She is a Pegasus Pony with a pinkish orange, with an orange, yellow and green mane and tail and her cutie mark is described to be a lily flower. She stopped praying and then looked around to see Applejack right beside her, quite surprise.

“Ahh…..I’m so sorry miss, I never know you were here also.” The Pegasus said looking at Applejack.

“It’s ok Ma’am. ‘Ah was just looking around. Never knew how sad this place was now.” Applejack replied feeling saddened on the victims.

“It’s ok. I’m a Pick-a-Lilly. And…you’re…?” the Pegasus spoke.

“Applejack.” Applejack said.

“Oh. Well hello there Applejack…..” Pick-a-Lilly said in shyness. “What are you doing in this place? Are you paying respect to the ponies that died here?”

“Yup, never knew this whole park is used to be lively.” Applejack said, looking at the place.

Pick-a-Lilly felt sad also while looking at the whole place. “It is. This place was once a lively theme park here in Ponyville years ago. Until that day…….that thing came and destroyed everything….even killing my parents.”

“You mean the Stratadon?” Applejack asks.

Pick-a-Lilly nodded. “Yes. That creature itself attacked out of nowhere and burned the whole park to the ground. That thing…..killed everyone in sight and also burned a lot of things in the park” She said. “One of those victims was my parents.”

“How come?” Applejack asked, curious.

“I don’t know. That monster doesn’t even care about lives, it just killed everyone on its sight, as in he’s looking for someone. But that…..I saw something….those cold eyes, its bloody stare and also it’s very heartless to everypony. Me and my parents tried to run away from it, but they got caught by the beast itself and burned then alive along with the other unlucky victims.” Pick-a-Lilly said, tearing up and crying on her tale. “And I can’t do anything to save them! I just stood there, seeing them dying in flames.” She starts to cry as she said those words.

“’Ah’m so sorry Sugarcube. Losin’ your parents seriously hurts, like mine did.” Applejack said, looking down. “Well this was when I was a toddler, ‘mah pops died in the same way as yours do. ‘Ah actually can’t do anything back then but just….stare at the fire while Big Macintosh tries to get them out.”

“So you mean they both die as well?” Pick-a-Lilly said.

“Yeah….even Apple Bloom is crying at that time when I told her about ‘mah pop’s death. Me and ‘mah brother decided to move to Sweet Apple Acres and help Granny Smith, before mom passed away giving birth to Apple Bloom. This hat originally belonged to ‘mah dad. ‘Ah always carry this in their memory.” Applejack said.

“I…see…” She said.

“Yeah… but the past is the past, as in we can rewind it and save them. All we can do now is to move on.” Applejack said. “But we also shouldn’t forget about the loved ones that we lost.”

Pick-a-Lilly felt surprised and also amazed on what Applejack said. She is being honest to her heart as usually, but also being sentimental about someone who died a long time ago. As she wiped off her tears, she looked at Applejack, now with a smile on her face. “I….guess you’re right. My parents would tell me the same thing when I’m younger. But that beast…..I still cannot forgive it.”

“Yeah…..’ah know that Stratadon attacked this place for no good reason. But the problem is….why?” Applejack wondered.

“Well I don’t know either…except it was targeting a white unicorn filly that was running away.” Pick-a-Lilly said. “I do remember one time I see that unicorn, and along with her friends.”

“You mean……Sweetie Belle?” Applejack said in surprise as she looked at her. “Pick-a-Lilly, tell me. About that time, did the Stratadon attack Sweetie Belle?”

“I don’t know. There are a lot of white unicorn ponies here in Ponyville….so…I got no idea if the beast did attacked her.” Pick-a-Lilly replied. “But if you’re right about what you said, that thing could be targeting that unicorn you mentioned.”

Applejack then remembered something about what the Mayor said back then, she said that 6 of Sweetie Belle’s friends were killed by the Stratadon 5 Years ago. And also the burnt photo she saw in the park and Pick-a-Lilly’s story about the theme park’s destruction at that time. She never knew why the Sweetie Belle in this world is harsh and cold to Twilight and her group. Now….it all makes sense to the Farmpony, the attacks were done by someone who wanted Sweetie Belle dead in this world. However, this got her confused more on who actually command these beasts. Pick-a-Lilly looked at Applejack in concern.

“This…all makes sense. About the Mayor’s story and Sweetie Belle being so sad after 5 years. It all makes sense, someone wants her dead……..but why?” Applejack said.

“Applejack, you mean all of these attacks were done….to kill one pony? But for what reason that it wanted that pony to die, even involving my parents???” Pick-a-Lilly said in confusion.

“I’unno….but maybe…it has something to do with the Symphony Treasures or somethin’.” Applejack said.

*******

Back at the world of Equestria, at Twilight’s Library in Ponyville, Princess Celestia can’t do but think and worry on what’s going on. She knew it already that there are seven days left before Equestria and Symponia will be destroyed and the only way to stop it is to defeat Grogar. As strange reports were coming all over Equestria like strange monsters popping out, the Everfree Forest becoming more unstable as usual as Zecora is forced to leave and temporary make her home in Ponyville and unnatural weather patterns occurring all over the land. Princess Luna also notices a lot of attacks recently in Canterlot, but they were taken care of thanks to her skills and with the help from the Royal Guards and The Wonderbolts.

Spike on the other hand is browsing through the whole library looking for some books related to the 2000-year old war. Though there are a few, these are not enough on getting clues on how to permanently stop the impending disaster as his pet Phoenix Peewee just looked at him.

“All of these books had the war alright. But each one of them doesn’t have a damn clue on how to stop this Grogar thing.” Spike said while digging in some more books.

“There should be ones that were written by my parent’s advisors Spike. Even I’m not that wise to even predict the destruction of both Equestria and Symponia.” The Princess said while using her magic to arrange some of the important books in order. “I know I remember one book written by the ancestor of my advisor somewhere in this Library.”

“Why here? You know Princess; the Canterlot Royal Library has a lot of books about this prediction. So why here?” Spike asks before he got buried in more books by mistake, letting out a grumble.

“It’s because that book may contain the most precise prediction about the War of Tambelon. And what’s written there, can affect on what will happen 8 days later. Another thing is this book doesn’t exist in the Canterlot Archives as we speak. The past Librarian of this place once worked as the Librarian of Canterlot before he moved to Ponyville along with that book.” Princess Celestia replied while sorting out more books. “*Sigh* Spike, when Twilight Sparkle comes back here from Symponia, I’ll question her on how unorganized the library is.”

“Well do that.” Spike sarcastically replied as he carried more books to the table. Peewee just looked at them as Spike sorted out each one and tossing out some that weren’t important. “Nope…..Nope…….Nope………Nope………Nope…….Oh hey….I’ve been looking for this recipe book….but no. Nope….Nope…”

Celestia just looked at the dragon searching for the intended book while some of the books flew all over the place. One of them accidentally hit her face hard, before she can put it away with her alicorn magic. “Spike!!!” Princess Celestia yelled as Spike looked back and swallowed hard from fear.

“Uh……S….sorry.” Spike said.

“Nevermind about me, just keep searching.” The Princess said.

“Ok then.” Spike replied as he keeps on searching for the said book on the pile. However it was easier than done as after the search, they never found the book they were looking for.

“Just great….the only book that contained the predictions isn’t here? This doesn’t make sense.” Princess Celestia said as she looked at the pile of books that they both searched. “I’m so sorry Spike…I never knew you could get tired on all of this searching.”

Spike just pants there, exhausted in mind and body on searching the entire library. “Aahhh…..its ok you’re highness…” He said.

Suddenly in all of the mess, the entrance door opens as Zecora enters the library with her carrying some snacks. The Zebra looked at the two and the mess inside the whole library. “Oh dear, I left the place in a serious distress, but came back with a big mess.” She said in rhyme.

“You bet Miss Zecora, we looked everywhere and there’s no sign of that book.” Spike replied.

“I do know that it is urgent, but the room is somehow indecent.” Zecora said. “My ancestors said that you need to you look, in a place that is a mook.”

“Does someone know what that means?” Spike asked.

“She means we need to think out of the book and search somewhere. But I don’t think that book itself is in other parts in Equestria than here.” Princess Celestia said.

“Precisely.” Zecora replied.

“But where should we look then?” Spike said, but then he noticed Peewee playing with one of the books and accidentally knocking over the horse statue on the table. Spike was surprised as he quickly grabbed Peewee and took the book from his beak. “Peewee! I told you not to play with these books!” He replied until Zecora notices something on the table.

“Spike, you may not want to shook, and take a look.” Zecora said looking at the table.

“Huh?” Spike is confused as he put Peewee down and inspects the table. He noticed some sort of switch on the middle. “Hey, I never notice this here.” The male dragon said in confusion.

“That’s a secret switch Spike. But why did he put this here?” Princess Celestia asked, but then remembered something. “I got it! Spike, press that switch.”

“Well…..ok.” Spike replied from the Princess’s commands as he pressed it. Then the whole table started to shook and lift up on its place, revealing some sort of secret compartment. Inside it is some sort of old book.

Princess Celestia looked at it and recognized it. It was the book that her trusted advisor was talking about, the only one that contains all the predictions about Grogar’s return and how to stop him. She then took the book out of the compartment using her magic and dust off the excess dirt as Spike sneezed hard from it. She then opened up the book and lays it down the floor as both Zecora and Spike took a peek.

The three saw a very old illustration of Grogar fighting against 13 Ponies: 6 of them wield the Elements of Harmony and 6 of them wield the Symphony Treasures. Among them also is an alicorn, wielding some sort of necklace and is using it against him. Princess Celestia knew this is the book they were looking for as she starts to read it.

“In order for Grogar to be fully destroyed, Harmony and Symphony must become one in order to awaken the Princess that Connects Hearts. The powers of the Rainbow of Light will destroy the evil plaguing both worlds and restore peace once and for all.” Princess Celestia said as she reads the book.

“Harmony and Symphony…….wait a second! Does this mean......Twilight?” Spike asked in serious confusion.

“Sadly…yes. It is, no doubt about it Spike.” The princess said until she heard someone opening the door hard as Derpy Hooves entered the library panicking.

“SPIKE! We got a problem!” Derpy said in panic.

“Why on the rush, it’s not on the bush!” Zecora replied.

“You all need to look at the sky! There’s some sort of land up there and everypony were getting scared!” Derpy said.

“WHAT???” The princess said as she rushed outside. Derpy Hooves, Zecora and Spike do the same as they look at the crowd of ponies all confused. Princess Celestia was in shock on what she saw in the sky as the three did the same.

Spike almost jawdropped in shock as he saw the whole world of Symponia projected all over the skies of Ponyville. Each and every pony from all over Equestria was all surprised to see another world all projected on the skies, with them getting both confused and scared at the same time. Princess Celestia is getting scared also, as what she predicted on Grogar’s return is coming near.

“Sweet Mother of Equestria………” Princess Celestia said in shock.

*******

Back in Symponia, all the Ponies in that world also saw another world in the sky, this time they were all seeing Equestria. Everyone from all over Ponyville was getting confused and worried at the same on what is going on. In the salon, Amberlocks and Minty were confused as they looked up the sky while Pinkie Pie and Rarity, who is finished on her beauty shower, knew what is going on. Meanwhile in the Firefighters exhibit, Fluttershy is getting a bit scared while both Rainbow Dash and Waterfire were serious. At the abandoned theme park, Pick-a-Lilly is getting scared on her hooves while Applejack is getting more serious on the whole situation and lastly in the Town Square, Sweetie Belle and Lavender Locket were getting confused on the sudden appearance of Equestria in their skies and not knowing that she is connected to it.

At the Library, Twilight Sparkle is getting a lot more confused on what is going on now while Brights Brightly looked up, knowing that the predictions were becoming true. But for Twilight, how will she face an enemy that could destroy everypony in less than 8 days?

*************
Continue to Chapter 5