• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 755 Views, 3 Comments

Waiting in the Rain - Alexander White



As Angel waits for Fluttershy to come back from an adventure, he starts thinking of how lucky he is to have her.

  • ...
1
 3
 755

Chapter 6

The week passed quickly. Fluttershy was her cheerful self again, attending to the other animals which she has been neglecting for Angel’s sake all this time. All she did for Angel now was bring him food and give him the pills that Nurse Redheart gave her. There were no visible changes in Angel’s behavior, but he was seemingly getting a bit better.

A week passed before she knew it and Fluttershy found herself excitedly getting out of bed and started preparing breakfast for Angel. She had already planned a picnic with her friends and their pets too. She was sure Angel would love seeing them again.

She grabbed his breakfast and made her way To Angel’s bedside.
“That’s strange, he’s still asleep. Was he so excited to get better that he was up all night?” She looked around the room to see if there was any indication that Angel was out of bed earlier. That was when something caught her eye.

She approached the nearby flower she had laid her eyes upon, but suddenly froze when she identified what had caught her attention. There were small white pallets partly buried in the dirt of the flowerpot. She shivered as she brushed the dirt off and her hooves gave out when her fear was proven to be true.

“A-a-a… Angel?” she nudged him, but he didn’t stir. Her eyes started to overflow with tears and even though her vision was cloudy, she could still make out a faint smile on her precious Angel bunny’s now stone cold face.

Comments ( 3 )

The cover art is a joke, so I'm asking you not to take it seriously ^^

:ajsleepy::fluttershbad::raritydespair::fluttershysad: Soooo Sad(The Cover Art Is Amazing)

Ik right o.o>>4736605

Login or register to comment