• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 758 Views, 3 Comments

Waiting in the Rain - Alexander White



As Angel waits for Fluttershy to come back from an adventure, he starts thinking of how lucky he is to have her.

  • ...
1
 3
 758

Chapter 3

A few days passed and Angel was still bound to his bed. The weather got better, but he wasn’t able to enjoy it. What was worse, that Fluttershy barely left the cottage.

She would make him soup, but it did nothing to help his burning throat and she gave him medicine, but it did nothing to help his aching head.

Angel was in constant pain, both mental and physical. It hurt him more to watch Fluttershy waste her time on him, but he knew he had to get better so he could live on his own, without Fluttershy her constantly worrying.

As time passed, his suffering grew and soon the thought that constantly kept popping in his head for the last couple of days grew more and more alluring.

Fluttershy’s friends would occasionally come and check on them. Angel ignored them, for he knew of their selfish reasons. They were here to convince Fluttershy to hurry up and heal him, so she can come with them again. Their selfishness disgusted him, but then he realized that he wasn’t much different from them, or at least he used to be.