• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 4,223 Views, 64 Comments

My Little Pony: Parallel Equestria Girls - rcmero



After Twilight and Spike go through the portal, they suddenly show up again, but Spike is acting like a dog, and Twilight claims she's a human...

  • ...
18
 64
 4,223

Dawn of the Second Day

It’s the dawn of a new day in Canterlot High. Twilight gets up from her makeshift bed and starts to walk outside the library.

“Fluttershy said I have to win over all the different groups if I want to become Princess of the Fall Formal,” says Twilight. “So I compiled a list of talking points.”

Spike sheds a giggle. “You made a list? That’s so unlike you!” Twilight gives a mean look to Spike and without saying a word orders him to get into her backpack. It’s obvious she’s pissed. “Hehehehe… please, continue.”

As Twilight heads for the door, she continues. “I’ll start introducing myself. Sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation… show them how I fit in here.”

As Twilight stares into the door, she takes a deep breath and opens it. “Okay, Spike. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students.” Pause. “The whole world depends on it.”

Twilight didn’t even give two steps when the others already said nasty things and snickered behind her back. As Twilight walks around the hallways, she is genuinely confused.

Suddenly she is grabbed by someone and pushed into another room. She turns around to see who pushed her into the room, seeing another girl close the door. She recognizes the girl from the yearbook she saw as Rarity.

Rarity suddenly takes a good look at Twilight and gains an idea. She pulls out a set of clothes from her backpack and places them on Twilight, suddenly gaining a wig in the process.

“Oh yes, this is good… no one will recognize you,” she says.

“Why wouldn’t I want to be…” Twilight tries to speak up but is interrupted by Rarity.

“And we’ll need a disguise for your dog. Which is too bad… he’s so adorable… you know, with a little work, we can make him look like a rabbit instead.”

“A rabbit?”

The door suddenly opens and out comes Applejack.

“There you are, Twilight!”

“So much for the disguise…” Rarity says with a disappointed tone of voice.

“I’ve been looking all over for you!” says Applejack as she enters the room.

Rainbow Dash also enters the room. “Me too…” she says as she and Fluttershy enter the room.

Pinkie Pie shows up hanging upside down. “Me three!” Pinkie takes a good look at Twilight. “I like your new look!”

“I do have an eye for these sorts of things,” says Rarity. “Not that you seem to care…”

What?!

“Why were you all looking for me?” asks Twilight. “What’s going on?”

“I guess she hasn’t seen it yet…” Rainbow Dash notes.

“Seen what?”

Pinkie pulls out a laptop and opens it. “It’s really not that bad…” she says as she presses a few buttons and starts playing a video.

Twilight couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Apparently Sunset Shimmer put together a video in a few hours just to incriminate Twilight!

Twilight quickly closed the laptop in shock.

“I… take that back. It’s pretty bad!”

“But this all happened yesterday! At the library! Has… everyone at school seen this? Is… is that why they were all looking at me that way?”

The others simply look at themselves, not knowing what to say.

“What am I gonna do? No one is gonna vote for me after seeing this!

“Not that this changes anything…” Fluttershy speaks up, “but I still vote for you.” Twilight simply bangs her head on the table. “You were so nice to me when you stood up to Sunset Shimmer yesterday.”

“If you still want to run,” Pinkie says, “then maybe there’s something I can do.”

“Word of advice: don’t accept her help,” Rainbow Dash whispers at Twilight. “She doesn’t take anything seriously.”

“What are you talking about?” Apparently Pinkie heard her. “Why do you have to be so mean to me?”

“Don’t play innocent, Pinkie Pie,” says Rarity. “You’re no better than she is!”

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

Suddenly a massive argument starts between most the people in the room. Spike, in a fit of scare, jumps into Twilight’s backpack and zips it from the inside. Don’t ask me how that works, I have no idea.

“Listen to y’all pairin’ off!” Applejack speaks up after a while to stop the argument. “Get over it and move on!”

“You mean like how you get over after what happened with me?” Rainbow Dash speaks up.

“You said you’d make an appearance at my bake sale,” says Applejack. “I tell everyone you were comin’, but ya don’t show up in the end! You are a liar! It’s different!”

“Is not!” Rainbow Dash defends herself.

“Is too!”

The argument intensifies. After a while, Twilight has enough and yells for them to stop. As Spike hands Twilight the yearbook, she opens it up and goes to the page she was in the night before, telling them that they were friends once.

“The Freshman Fair…” Applejack speaks up. “Y’all remember?” The others nod in approval.

“But something happened… I think that something was Sunset Shimmer.”

“It’s a nice theory, darling,” Rarity speaks up, “but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it.”

“She’s right!” Fluttershy agrees. “Sunset Shimmer isn’t the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event! Pinkie Pie ruined it!”

“What are you talking about? I got a text message from you saying you didn’t want a silent auction, you wanted a big party!”

“I… I never sent you a text!”

“You didn’t?”

“Maybe she’s the reason Rainbow Dash didn’t show up at my bake sale,” suggests Applejack.

“I got an email from you saying you cancelled the sale!” says Rainbow Dash.

“Did… any of this happen any time in the last month?” asks Twilight. The others nod in approval. “I think Sunset Shimmer was the one who actually send those messages to you…”

“But… why would she do that?” asks Rainbow Dash.

"Because she knows who you all really are,” Twilight explains, “and what the six of us together are capable of. She's been trying to break you all up so that you wouldn't be friends anymore and I wouldn't have anyone to help me get my crown back."

The others look at her in a confused state. “What are ya talkin’ about, Twi?” asks Applejack.

"I know you may think it's crazy, but here's the honest truth..." Twilight gives a deep breath.

As she goes to speak up, Pinkie places a finger on Twilight’s lips. She then speaks up in a really fast manner: “Twilight’s really a princess from another dimension and her world’s Sunset Shimmer sent her magic crown to this world and she’s part of a bigger plan with her human self from this world and the only way to stop both of them is for Twilight to get back her crown but since the crown is the prize for the Princess of the Fall Formal Twilight needs to win the others’ votes to get it back!” Pinkie then gives many deep breaths.

“How… did you know that?” asks Twilight.

“Just a wild hunch.”

“Pinkie has said some pretty random things before,” says Rainbow Dash, “but pony princesses and other dimensions is just ridiculous.”

Spike then jumps out of Twilight’s backpack and speaks up. "No, actually, she was pretty spot on. Twilight and I really are from another dimension."

Everyone gasps. "Your dog can talk?!" asks Rarity.

"Yep!” Spike replies. “In fact, where we come from, I'm not even a dog. I'm a fierce fire-breathing dragon--who also has good writing skills."

“This is amazing!” says Fluttershy. “What are you thinking right now, Spike?”

Looking at Rarity, he says “I’m thinking I could use a good scratch behind the ears…”

"Well, I'm still not convinced!” Rainbow Dash speaks up. “I mean, a talking dog is one thing, but a magical pony that's a princess and a fire-breathing dragon that can write... still sounds ridiculous to me."

Suddenly the others see a magical aura enveloping the door knob, turning it. They hear a new, unknown male voice. "Well then, perhaps I can relieve you of any further skepticism, Miss Dash."

Author's Note:

I split this next chapter and the next chapter because they were getting quite long. I also think it ends better on this cliff-hanger. If you've been paying attention of this story, you'd know who this is.

By the way, I am referencing exactly what you think I am referencing with the title of the chapter.

(EDIT: Finally found the video I was looking for, yay!)