• Published 24th Jan 2014
  • 3,968 Views, 111 Comments

A Pony In The Wasteland - Ribe_FireRain



Once I lived in a vault - Vault 26, but I ran away to the Wasteland to find adventure and fortune, and instead I met a sweet, cyan mare who ended up changing who I was. Even though I haven't met her long, I already like her and hope that she sta

  • ...
21
 111
 3,968

PreviousChapters Next
Enslaved and The Gun Shop

No, no, no, no! This can't be real! It just CAN'T!

I've been enslaved by slavers at Paradise Falls, and they didn't just enslave me, but Rainbow, too. This can't be true. We've got to escape...there has to be someway to escape!

The owner of this place, Eulogy Jones told me what happened the day we were both brought in. What he said...was like a nightmare...
He told me that when he had Rainbow chained up, he already managed to sell her for a great amount of money. Fucking scumbag!
How could he? How dare he? Why Rainbow?

''Brady!'' Eulogy called as he sat down with his slave-girl, Clover.

''What?'' I said dully, annoyance shown clearly on my face.

''Don't ''what'' me, boy! I told you, and I won't tell you again, its ''Mister Eulogy'' or ''Master'' ''. He scowled at me, Clover giggling at his power over me.

I sighed out quietly, anger brewing within me, ''What, Mister Eulogy?''

''That's better. I want you to go to Lock and Load and ask the owner, Pronto what he has in stock. I'm expecting a shipment not long from now, and am gonna need some ordinance for trade.''

''Yes, Mister Eulogy.''

''Good boy.'' He grinned evilly. ''Now, get going.''

As instructed, I left the house and into the dust-filled streets of what was once a paradise of sun and friends. Now, it was full of slavers. All over the place were small groups of slavers, talking and gossiping about each other and discussing who looked prettiest out of all the slaves they had. I even heard one mention Rainbow Dash. Talking about how pretty she was, what they'd want to do to her sexually and things that I wish I never heard. She must still be here, but where?

I walked down of the filthy paths near the front gate and to my right was what I was looking for. Lock and Load. The name of the shop, and like any other shop here had its name written in white paint on a damaged sign. I already didn't like the look of it.
I entered the shop and immediately saw something that seemed to make me feel enraged yet sad. There at the counter was the one I loved, the one I adored. Rainbow Dash. She had her leather armor on, torn in various places and had an explosive collar fitted around her neck. She had a stray tear sliding down her face. The person who was talking to her is who I guessed the owner, Pronto is. He had a light blue merc charmer outfit on and carried a hunting rifle on his back. His eyes were hazel and his hair was messy and blonde. His shop was small. In the middle, there was a small counter, machine guns and assault rifles and pistols and grenades laying on the top. To the right, there were piles of old, rotting rubble, and behind all that rubble was a cage with a skeleton wearing a party hat, sat in decaying blood that was staining the hard floor.

''Excuse me?'' I asked.

''Yeah? What do ya want?'' Pronto looked up at me from Rainbow, fixing his gaze upon mine.

Upon hearing my voice, Rainbow turned her head around, smiling at me, earning a scowl out of Pronto. She looked back down, frightened, tears dripping out off of her cyan cheeks. Her magenta eyes said it all. She was miserable, her eyes were bloodshot and tired.

''Leave her alone, Pronto!'' I scowled at him, hate in my eyes.

He smirked and evil smile onto his face. ''Or what? I bought her, and I can do whatever I please!''

''You hurt her, you're going to regret it, I swear..''

''Oh, yeah?'' He grinned.

Pronto looked at Rainbow, seeing the fear in her face, making him smile as he grabbed a lead pipe from the counter and aimed at Rainbow's front left hoof. His smirk never seemed to leave his face as he brought it up and swung it around, striking her in the hoof with a loud, metallic clang, earning a blood curdling scream out of Rainbow, her tears becoming more heavier.

Pronto had broken her hoof.

''That's it!'' He yelled at her. ''Scream like the bitch you are! Hahaha!''

My own eyes began watering at this point. How could he do that?!

''DON'T YOU EVER HURT DASHIE!''

I charged at him, not giving him a chance to react as I rammed his back into the counter, causing him to scream in pain as I took the lead pipe from his hand by force and grabbed him by the throat, looking dead into his scared eyes.
I brought down the lead pipe hard, aiming for his arms, yelling at him with each forceful swing.

''DON'T. YOU. EVER. HURT. RAINBOW. DASH. YOU. FUCKING. SLAVER. SCUMBAG!!!!!!''

With each slam of the lead pipe to his arms, a small crunch was heard, then a louder crack, then a shatter. I had broken both of Pronto's arms. Well, maybe he'd learn not to hurt my Rainbow Dash anymore! Next time he tries, I won't just hurt the bastard, I'd kill him.

Pronto fell to the floor, cringing and whimpering in pain as small moans of pain escaped his mouth. I went up to Rainbow Dash, looking at her hoof. I looked from her hoof to her eyes and smiled. I've never seen her look so frightened. (Well, maybe except the time I found her chained up by the Raiders back in Springvale.).

''Rainbow, are you alright?''

''M-M-My hoo-f-f...I thin-k-k he broke i-it...'' She cried in pain.

''Lemme see...''

I looked at her hoof, and ran the palm of my hand gently down her forehoof. She cringed and let out a yelp of agony, making me instantly stop.

''Shit, sorry! Sorry!'' I apologized.

''Brady, I'm scared...I'm just so scared...'' She cried into my shoulder.

''Don't be, Dash, you're tough, you can survive this. We can survive this, I promise.'' She smiled at my reassurance.

I held her cheeks gently and drew in closer, kissing her on the lips. We made out for a short while before the door was barged open by some of Eulogies men, all armed with machine guns and extremely pissed. Me and Dash instantly broke from the kiss, startled by the sudden flood of slaver guards aiming their assault rifles at our faces.

''What's going on here?! Why the fuck hasn't Eulogy had a response on the shipment yet, slave?!''

The guard gave me a maniacal look, demanding an answer from me, but at this point I was too frightened to even say a single word, let along a sentence.

''I..erm...um...''

''Pronto! What the hell happened?!'' Another guard ran up towards Pronto, helping him off the floor, with small yelps of agony out of Pronto in the process.

''He..he..broke my arms...''

Pronto motioned over to me, all the guards getting more pissed off as they all gave me a maniacal stare, the one aiding Pronto grabbing my throat almost immediately without hesitation and pining me to the wall.

''I want an answer and it better be good, scab!''

''I...He...he threatened my mare, Rainbow and broke her hoof! So, I broke his arms!''

I gagged from the force of the guard's strength as I felt his grasp become tighter.

''I'm going to make sure you never EVER do that again, scab! If you think you could hurt my friends and get away with it, you're a dead man!'' He seethed angrily. ''Now, you and Mister Eulogy are going to have a little chat about the shit you pulled today!''

He let me go from the wall, finally giving me chance to breathe and knocked me to the floor with his stock of his assault rifle and dragged me out of the door, me getting one last glance at Rainbow before she was back out of sigh again.

''Dashie...*cough* I...I love you!''

She tearfully watched as I was dragged away, too frightened to make a movement with all the guards around her.

''I love you, too, Brady.''

PreviousChapters Next