• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,302 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,302

Episode Twenty-Six: The Best Season Finale Ever (revised 9:-17-2015)

Pinkie Pie: The Following is a Non-Profit Fan-Based Parody, My Little Pony, My Little Pony Tales, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are All Owned by Hasbro, Studio DHX, Studio B Productions, Bonnie Zacherle, Lauren Faust, The Hub & Discovery Family Channel...

Twilight: And The Total Drama Series is owned by TeleToon, Jennifer Pertsch, Tom McGillis, Fresh TV Inc., Todd Kauffman, Mark Thornton, Keith Oliver, and Chad Hicks...

Pinkie Pie: Also This Crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama Contains scenes of Extreme Stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do Not Try any of what you see here at home...

Rainbow: SERIOUSLY!! You could get really messed up! (Chuckles) and please support the fanfic's release.

--------------------------------

Twilight: Hey folks, the Mane Six here doing the last time part since we're in a rut right now. Last time on Total Drama Equestria, the time has come for the Final Three, starting our pals Bridgette, Katie and Lindsay. Upon our arrival, the princess gave the players teams, turning them all into ponies.

Rainbow: Especially that creep Scott who got the brrs, courtesy of the thing that lived underneath Sugarcube Corner. (Chuckles) Serves him right.

Twilight: The players went over the river, try to keep themselves up, play the piano, do some dares, kiss the hay out of each other.

Rarity: Warning, French kissing isn't suitable for kids or foals.

Twilight: As well as fighting Mystic Ponies, going over sharks, blah, blah, blah. Long story short, after the dreams part, they finally met Bucky who freaks out Alejandro and begins looking for the eye.

Applejack: But in a huge shocker, Ah found out 'dat mah ancestor Applejack I tried 'ta attack them. Her body was hijacked by Solara long ago. Them players took her out an' not 'ta dinner.

Rainbow: Awesome fighting! After some more awesome challenges, we would've ended the season there...

Twilight: Unfortunately, Applejack I woke up, send in her army, and now...

We see a safe house where the ponies of Ponyville are at, watching the TV of the fight happening right now. Twilight spoke to the camera, "...and now our Total Drama friends are fighting a life or death battle."

"Who will win this battle? Will Tuerto finally fall? And will we find out who win the billion dollars?" Fluttershy asks the camera trying to be brave.

"Find out in this season finale of..." Pinkie said as we pan away from the safe house, stopping outside. "Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!"

-------------------

JUSSONIC AND TOONWRITER PRESENTS...

AN ORANGE RATCHET PRODUCTION...

We see an intro like in every season of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. Twilight Sparkle and Spike yelped upon popping up cameras in their balloons, but ignored them as Rainbow Dash flew around and started charging towards the town of Ponyville, where the pony versions of our favorite Total Drama players were currently residing.

Down below, we see Beth and Brady talking a little bit as Cody was seen looking at two pictures, wondering which one he should choose. Twilight Sparkle and Spike landed nearby as they passed by Gwen and Trent, who were laughing together as Geoff came along.

Twilight smiled as she saw her friends and Ben (the latter seemed to be holding Scott and Alejandro down on his hooves), as Josh was smiling in interest and Blaineley was instantly jumping up and down in excitement.

Dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine
You guys are on my mind
You asked me what I wanted to be
And now I think the answer is plain to see
I want to be famous

Rainbow Dash was seen smiling as she, along with a floating Bridgette, was seen charging over towards Heather, who seemed to be hiding something in her bag, causing her to sneer at the two. Leshawna could only roll her eyes as Sam and Dakota were seen laughing with each other.

I'm really having lots of fun;
But we are really on the run;
I have to be brave on the soul,
But I only have one important goal,
I want to be famous!

We then see Pinkie Pie blowing up some balloons as Harold was watching, Duncan and Courtney could only smirk as they were holding some water balloons... but then the two yelped as Izzy suddenly swung down, holding some dynamite, throwing it at the couple, whose eyes widened hard.

We then see Rarity posing seductively as Katie and Sadie were seen squealing, Katie pulling a surprised Noah over from his comfort zone as she hugged him tight. Noah couldn't help but smile a little bit, as he clung back onto Katie, but Ezekiel were seen laughing a bit as Eva was strapped to a chair, trying to squirm her way out of a make-up session with Rarity.

I have to be in this game,
In order to claim some fame,
Everything hangs in the balance of life,
As we take everything in strife,
I want to be famous!

We later see Applejack kicking some apples off the tree as Sierra was busy helping out on the farm, Brick ordering Lightning, Staci, Cameron, and Jo to run laps around the area, though Jo and Lightning were a little less than pleased to run around.

We then see Fluttershy and Dawn feeding an apple to Angel as he gobbled it down. DJ and B were seen gathering a few bears around the area as Sasquatch as Owen and Anne Maria were seen being carried around by a pack of zebras, both of them yelping as they were trying to call for help.

I want to live close to the sun
Well, pack your bags cause I've already won.
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day

Cause I want to be famous

We then see Twilight and Lindsay both wearing their crowns as they were smiling, Tyler coming near Lindsay as Mike, Zoey, and Justin (the latter of which seemed beat up) held the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Nyx as the entire Total Drama contestants, the Mane Six, Discord, and Ben Mare posed for a quick picture as Spike and Phobos took the picture.

Spike then rolled the paper as he used his dragon magic to blow it over to Celestia.

Nanana'nanaana nana nana
I want to be, I want to be; I want to be famous

Inside the throne room of Castle Canterlot, as Celestia and Luna waited, they noticed the letter coming in as it formed, and they were about to look inside...

I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous

...when Chris and Chef popped in and took the letter, Chef accidentally ripping up part of the letter as Chris blinked in embarrassment. Celestia and Luna could only groan as the camera popped over to seeing the entire gang in their normal human forms gathering together and whistling the last bit of the song, unknowing that in the background was a mysterious figure with a glowing red eye peering in from the window, the screen fading to back, as the last eerie notes from the song 'Chim Chim Cheree- East Winds' played.

TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA

BASED OFF THE CREATIONS OF HASBRO/LAUREN FAUST AND TOM MCGILLIS

WRITTEN BY JUSSONIC, ORANGE RATCHET AND TOONWRITER

--------------

Episode Twenty-Six: The Best Season Finale Ever

Once the intro is done, the Mane Six join the others in watching this. Scootaloo exclaims, "Man, I wish I would get in some of that action."

"I know; same here." Rainbow groans, crossing her upper fore legs. "Why can't we get down there?"

"The princess told us to leave." Twilight explains to Rainbow calmly. "Besides, if they fail, it will be up to us to stop the insanity."

"Providing Tuerto doesn't show up an' kill them y'all." Applejack said, shaking her head.

"Upset because o' how our ancestor reacted, sis?" Apple Bloom asks her sister, noting her worries.

----------------

Applejack: (sighs) Shucks, Ah can't believe 'de original Applejack would listen 'ta some goddess vermint an' not her heart. O' course, since her body is done gone, she doesn't have one.

-------------------

"It’s okay; when this is over, she will listen to reason." Twilight said, patting Applejack on the shoulder.

"Ah sure know yer're right, Twilight." Applejack said sadly as she looks at the battle.

"Oh dear; this is frightening." Fluttershy said frightened, making her look away. "Let me know when it's over, please?"

-----------------------

At the finish line, as Celestia and Luna set up a force field around the area as Chris, Chef and Discord were watching. The Total Drama player nodded in determination... it was almost that time for the final battle to begin. Bucky noticed some music started and just ran off stage while the stage

(To the tune of 'Tonight Quintet' from 'West Side Story')

(All Total Drama contestants)

Our game is gonna end this day tonight.
These fanatics'll have their way tonight.
It's us against some religious nuts!
But we are sure to kick some awesome butt!

Over on the other side, Applejack I teleports using Holy Magic standing next to the main obstacles as they started to sing.

(Applejack I, Tracy, Troll, Puppeteer, Angel Warrior, Cat Eared Weum, Winged Weum, Glasses Wearing Weum, Monkey Tail Weum, Wolf Eared Weum, and Roger Smith)

We're gonna hand them a surprise tonight.
We're gonna cut them down to size tonight.
We know that killing really sounds wrong,
But just in case they jump us, we're biting our tongue.
Tonight!

(Total Drama Contestants)

We're gonna rock it tonight,
We're gonna jazz it up and have us a ball!

(Applejack I, Tracy, Troll, Puppeteer, Angel Warrior, Cat Eared Weum, Winged Weum, Glasses Wearing Weum, Monkey Tail Weum, Wolf Eared Weum, and Roger Smith)

They're gonna get it tonight!
The more they turn it up the harder they fall.

(Total Drama contestants)

Well they began it!

(Applejack I, Tracy, Troll, Puppeteer, Angel Warrior, Cat Eared Weum, Winged Weum, Glasses Wearing Weum, Monkey Tail Weum, Wolf Eared Weum, and Roger Smith)

Well they began it!

(Applejack I, Tracy, Troll, Puppeteer, Angel Warrior, Cat Eared Weum, Winged Weum, Glasses Wearing Weum, Monkey Tail Weum, Wolf Eared Weum, Roger Smith, Total Drama contestants)

And we're the ones to stop it once and for all!
Tonight!

--------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile, in the real world, somewhere in a graveyard)

Blaineley's grandmother and the little girl nodded as they put down their toys, which looked eerily similar to the Total Drama contestants, all the ponies, anybody the Total Drama contestants had met so far. Blaineley's grandmother and the little girl nodded as they looked down in their pouches... each of them with a little secret weapon, just in case the battle didn't go one way or another. Indeed, Marcie and Solara were ready for another game of Life.

(Marcie and Solara)

We're gonna have some fun tonight.
We'll be occupied in the sun tonight.
They'll be really very tired, at bay,
Don't matter if they're tired, we're doing this our way!
Tonight!

----------------------------------

(Meanwhile, back in Equestria, near the finish line at Castle Canterlot)

Chris sighed as everybody was prepping themselves up... he nodded as he looked up in the sky.

(Chris)

Tonight, tonight,
Won't be just any night.
Tonight there will be no morning star!
Tonight, tonight!
We need to win tonight,
And for once, we're at rest, where we are!

--------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile, in the real world, in Greenland)

Meanwhile, outside a Starbucks, Blaineley walked out with a coffee in hand as she closed her eyes and seemed to focus.

(Blaineley)

Today, the minutes seem like hours;
The hours go so slowly, and still the sky is light.
Oh, moon, grow bright,
And make this endless day endless night!

--------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile, back in Equestria, in Castle Canterlot)

Bucky was sitting by the side while keeping his eyes looking down, searching for the eye.

Everybody then continued their number.

(Total Drama Contestants)

We're gonna fight until the very end tonight
We're getting free of this crazy bend tonight
Those religious nuts'll go down
And when he's hollerin uncle
We'll tear up the town

It was at this point where everybody that was singing started to sing around the same time... starting with a split screen of the Total Drama contestants and Blaineley singing at the same time.

(Bridgette)

We'll be doing this, guys!

(Total Drama contestants)

That's right!

(Katie)

I'm confident in our abilities!

(Total Drama contestants)

That's right!

(Lindsay)

Go, go, go!

(Total Drama contestants)

Go, go, go!

(Bridgette, Katie and Lindsay)

This is the final battle tonight!

(Blaineley)

Tonight, tonight,
Won't be just any night.
Tonight there will be no morning star!

At this point, the screen split into two different parts as the obstacles one side next to the Total Drama contestants, and Solara and Marcie's portion of the screen went in between Blaineley and the Total Drama contestants.

(Applejack I, Tracy, Troll, Puppeteer, Angel Warrior, Cat Eared Weum, Winged Weum, Glasses Wearing Weum, Monkey Tail Weum, Wolf Eared Weum, and Roger Smith)

We're gonna rock it tonight!
We're gonna jazz it tonight!
You're gonna get it tonight!

(Blaineley)

Tonight, tonight!
We need to win tonight,
And for once, we're at rest, where we are!

(Marcie and Solara)

Tonight, tonight,
Late tonight,
We're gonna mix it tonight.

At this point, Chris's split screen came between Marcie and Solara's screen and Blaineley's screen as everybody was now singing, simultaneously.

(Total Drama Contestants)

We're gonna do it tonight!
Tonight!
They began it,
And we're the ones to stop it once and for all!
The stars are gonna have their way,
The stars are gonna have their day.
We're gonna rock it tonight.

(Applejack I, Tracy, Troll, Puppeteer, Angel Warrior, Cat Eared Weum, Winged Weum, Glasses Wearing Weum, Monkey Tail Weum, Wolf Eared Weum, and Roger Smith)

They began it,
They began it,
They began it.
We'll stop 'em once and for all.
Marcie's gonna have her way,
Marcie's gonna have her day,
We're gonna rock it tonight.

(Marcie and Solara)

We are gonna have our day,
We are gonna have our day,
The battle can go any way
Tonight, tonight,
Tonight, this very night,
We're gonna rock it tonight!

(Chris and Blaineley)

Today the minutes seem like hours.
The hours go so slowly,
And still the skiy is light.
Oh moon, grow bright,
And make this endless day endless night,

And then, everyone sang the final note at the same time.

(Everyone)

Tonight!

The song then came to an end as everyone was now determined the split screens disappearing and Bucky rejoining the group.

"Okay, we're prepped!" Gwen nodded, "Everybody...FOR THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!"

Everyone screamed as they charged simultaneously, the members of the Immortal Alicorns and Flying Pegasuses grabbing the Mystic Weapons as everybody began charging at each other. The opponents had finally met up with each other as they started batting, Chris, Chef, Discord, Luna and Celestia watched.

-----------------------------------

"Let our games begin." Marcie said as she put down a few of her own dolls. "Solara, the first move?"

"Very well," Solara said as she snapped her fingers, putting Discord and a few ponies dolls on her side.

------------------------------------------

Discord nodded as he sighed. "We need to help."

"Discord, we can't interfere unless we have to." Celestia said. "Besides, this is their battle; they need to fight it out."

Discord started to say something, but sighed understanding.

Over at the battle, everybody was attacking and switching between different opponents. During the battle, Dawn, B and Harold tried to fend off the Weums with the Mystic Weapons, but one slash from the cat eared Weums sword caused the Mystic Weapons to break. The three paused and looked at each other... before beginning to throw the piece of the Mystic Weapons at the cat eared Weum. Tracy started throwing bombs over at Noah and Cody, who were doing their best to bat them away. The others seemed to be holdin their guard pretty well as Bucky seemed to be holding a stance, whistling a bit as Applejack I tried to slash at Bucky, but she was a horrible sword wielder, so, Bucky just stood in one place while she kept hitting the sword.

Angel Warrior started growing demon eyes as thunder started to pour everywhere, making the battle much more difficult.

"Man!" Bridgette said as Lindsay and Katie ducked. "This is going to be hard!"

Lindsay and Katie nodded as Lindsay said, "I know! All this and we STILL have to locate the eye!"

Katie sighed. "We need a miracle now..."

-------------------------------------------

Bridgette: (in the confessional, using a bat to battle what seemed to be a Weum outside) Yeah, we don't have any outside plans, but it's not too bad... while some are competent, most of these obstacles were very lousy in fighting... the Weums are good, though.

-------------------------------------

Lindsay: (in the confessional, battling Troll as she tried to push the puppet away) Can we talk later?

--------------------------------------------

Katie: (in the confessional, pushing away Roger Smith as he tried to do some punching) Yeah, this is getting to be a VERY busy battle right now!

-------------------------------------

At the safe house, everyone looks concerned as the fight appears to be getting nowhere.

"This is crazy!" Rainbow exclaims angrily and frustrated. "We should be out there, helping out!"

"Chris said that this is their battle, they need to be the ones to do it." Twilight explains to Rainbow, feeling the same way as her friend.

"Well, it is our world 'dat they're fighting in. We should help out too!" Applejack exclaims to Twilight in frustration. "What if they lose? Would ya wanna be responsible fer their demise?"

"No! But we are supposed to stay back unless we have to."

"So who gives a buck?!" Rainbow yells out in frustration to Twilight. "I don't want to stay in here! I want to help!"

"Another thing: what if Tuerto were to show up?" Twilight ask her friends, reminding her friends of another problem. "Who knows what he would do if he get us should we go out there now?"

The other members of the Mane Six fumes a bit. They often hate it when Twilight's right sometimes.

-------------------

Fluttershy: Twilight is right about that. I don't want to be around if Tuerto appears.

-------------------

Rainbow: (Frowns) Ugh, this suckage with a capital "S". This is supposed to a crossover, from what Pinkie said anyway, of us working with the Total Drama guys, not us staying put.

------------------

The ponies and the heroes of Ponyville watch the cameras, when a familiar voice spoke up, "Twilight?"

The Mane Six, Spike and Ben turns to see a familiar yellow haired woman entering the safe house with another girl and a red haired man in a wheelchair. Twilight smiles as she recognizes who the newcomers are, "Megan, Molly; Danny!"

"Hey girls," Danny said as the three humans from Earth came over to hug the Mane Six. "What's shakin'?"

"It's good to you again. But what are you doing here?" Rarity asks the humans with a puzzled look on her face.

"It is a surprise that Chris told us for the end of this season. When we arrive, no one was in Ponyville." Molly explains to her friends with a puzzled look. "There was a note on Twilight's door saying that you ponies and the contestants left for the game so we came...and saw this safe house."

"And got a bit curious so we came in; I don't know why Celestia and Luna would..." Megan stops as she saw the fighting happening on the TV, "My word; what's going on?!"

"Oh boy, it's a long story." Nyx said to her adopted great-grandmother in concern.

"Is that...the original Applejack?" Molly gasps as she saw the original Applejack is fighting the contestants, "Why on Earth is she fighting the contestants?!"

"Again, long story...but it involves Tuerto." Twilight explains, making the siblings gasps in shock and surprise.

-------------

Megan: "Tuerto"? No one knew what happened to him since years ago. What could this mean?

------------------

Danny: (struggling in his wheelchair) Yeah, it's hard for me to fit a wheelchair in here, but I managed. The ponies told me how years ago; a monster named Solara took control of Tuerto, turning him insane before he disappeared. Celestia erased everyone's memories of the events, except for herself, the zebras, and the original AJ.

-----------------

Molly: Chris should pick a bad time to host a season, I know that.

---------------------------

"This is intense!" Danny groans as he looks at the battle. "Shouldn't we do something?"

"We can't come in unless we had to." Twilight said seriously to her human friends. "But no offense, Danny, but you can't fight in...well...in your condition."

"What happened anyway?" Nyx ask Danny, noting that the human man is in a wheelchair.

"It's a long story, but I got time." Danny said with a sigh, deciding that it's time to tell the long story to the little filly. "You're the little Nightmare Moon filly that Megan told me about, right?"

"It's Nyx."

"Relax, didn't say it to be mean."

----------------------

Back at the battle, it was very hard for the others to see because of the Angel Warrior's lousy shots of lightning missing everyone, but what they did manage to see, they managed to kick butt.

Troll and his puppeteer were roaring, the puppeteer just moving with Troll's movements. Scott was still going through the 'brrs' moment... before pausing and looking at Troll and the puppeteer as he said, "Hell with this."

Scott then bit Troll as the puppeteer controlling him screamed in pain.

With Applejack I, she was about to put a stab at Gwen, but Gwen and Trent caught Applejack as Trent was starting to rub a stone on Applejack I. She groaned in pain.

The Weums were busy trying to fight off using the weapons they had with the others in bay, until...

"Screw this!" Cat eared Weum said, tossing the weapon aside, "STRAWBERRY BELL!"

A heart shaped instrument with a bell in the middle appeared as the cat eared Weum now seemed to be using it to summon magical girl powers. The other Weums nodded as they followed suit.

"MinTone Arrows!" The winged Weum said, having a small blue bow weapon in her hands.

"Combat Castanets," The glasses wearing Weum said, having two green castanets appear in her hands.

"Pudding Ring," The littlest Weum said, summoning a ring.

"ZaCross Whip!" The wolf tailed Weum shouted as a handle with magic whip like features appeared.

"Now this is a battle!" Cat Eared Weum said as they resumed the fight with their own weapons.

"More Mystic Weapons," Dawn called as Heather threw out more Mystic Weapons.

Back with Roger Smith, he smirked as he started jumping up and down. "Come on, bring me on; bring me on!"

"Lightning Smash!" Lightning said as he was about to body slam Roger.

Roger then rolled to the side and punched Lightning in the yahoos.

"Sha-ouch..." Lightning groaned as he fell.

"Ha ha," Roger laughed as he started zooming away.

--------------------------------------

Bridgette: (now fighting one of the Weums with their new weapons) I mean, it's not that we enjoy this, but it's actually pretty exhilarating. Not even the volcano eruption or Mal could top this!

------------------------------------------

Katie: (now fighting Tracy as she kept throwing bombs and dynamite back) this is getting pretty vexing. But it's a really awesome final battle to go on!

-----------------------------------------

Lindsay: (now fighting Troll as she was kicking the puppet away) This is something we need to do! I don't want to say what is going on, but...

------------------------------------------

Angel Warrior kept laughing as he kept summoning lightning bolts... until Bucky, having enough of Angel Warrior's crap, came over and tapped his shoulder. Angel Warrior turned. "I find that very annoying!"

Bucky then made a fist and knocked Angel Warrior down.

Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie were now surrounding Applejack I, but with a little mystical power, she smirked as she pinned all three down. She laughed, "You should have stayed on TV."

"But... we're FILMING on TV." Katie said.

"Oh... well... that's good then!" Applejack I said. "Whatever, you're going to die now!"

Applejack I was about to raise the swords until...

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

Everyone stopped as they turned. Celestia, Luna and Discord nodded as they turned towards a portal. Celestia then said, "You have proven more than a match, despite that you're outnumbered... let's bring out the stakes..."

----------------------------------------------

"Keep talking, keep talking." Solara said as Marcie put down fourteen more dolls.

"How about this," Marcie said, putting down fourteen new pony dolls.

-----------------------------------------------------

The first pony to appear out was a blue furred Pegasus with a brown mane... and a magnifying glass cutie mark. He seemed ready for action.

Another pony that ran out was a purple/white Earth Pony with a black mane and a gym hurdle for a cutie mark.

"Who are those guys?" Heather paused.

"Well, looks like they're all standing alone..." The blue furred Pegasus said... in Dave's voice.

"Wait, you turned the new cast into ponies?" Gwen said in shock.

"Remember when I said they were watching from the comforts of their own home?" Chris said.

"Uh, no; we didn't." Alejandro frowned.

"Oh that's right; I told the Mane Six that. WELL... Celestia and Luna were actually helping them figure out what pony types the new cast would be, so... this is the final product!"

"We're ready to help whenever you are!" Sky, the purple/white Earth Pony, said in determination.

"...Should we do it now?" Dave said.

"That would do, yes! CHARGE, EVERYONE," Sky called into the portal.

Without needing a second option, a lot of the new cast as ponies started to run out in determination. To save you time, let me describe each of the new cast as ponies for you...

Dave, as mentioned, is a blue furred Pegasus with a brown mane and a magnifying glass cutie mark.

Sky, as mentioned, is a purple/white Earth Pony with a black mane and a gym hurdle for a cutie mark.

Amy and Sammy were pretty much the same breed of pony, which were red Pegasuses. The only difference was that Amy's cutie mark had a halo under a couple of black horns, while Sammy's cutie mark had two halos.

Beardo was a brown Pegasus with a longer black mane, a little longer stubble on his chin, AND a rap CD cutie mark.

Ella was a pink unicorn with a short black mane with a bow and a musical note for a cutie mark.

Jasmine was a tan furred Earth Pony, as big as Big Mac, with short black mane and a boomerang cutie mark.

Leonard was a green furred unicorn with a white mane and a book of spells cutie mark.

Max was a grey furred unicorn with a purple mane and literally just the words 'Ha Ha!' for a cutie mark.

Rodney was a white furred Earth Pony with orange hair and a farmer's hat for a cutie mark.

Scarlett was a yellow furred Alicorn with an orange mane and am exclamation mark for a cutie mark. (In actuality, she had no cutie mark when she was first transformed, so Scarlett had to draw the exclamation mark on herself to make it seemed like she did.)

Shawn was a green and orange furred unicorn with a light brown mane and a Left 4 Dead weapon as a cutie mark.

Sugar was a fat pink Earth Pony with a blonde mane and a fondue pot for a cutie mark.

And finally, Topher was a blue and green Earth Pony with a brown mane and a TV camera for a cutie mark.

With these descriptions out of the way, LET'S get forward into the battle!

The new cast started charging towards the others as Troll and the Weums started going towards them, Roger, Tracy and Angel Warrior staying behind to help out Applejack I.

Discord nodded as everyone started fighting. "I should probably bring my own chaos into this! We need to get this done quickly!"

"Don't rush the fight, Discord! We still need a victor." Celestia said.

"Fine..." Discord sighed.

Amy and Sammy tapped wolf tailed Weum on the shoulder as she turned in confusion.

"TAKE THIS!" Amy and Sammy called as they both punched out the Wolf Tailed Weum at the same time.

"Heh... for a beginner, you're not bad!" Amy smirked to Sammy as she blinked.

"Was... that a compliment?" Sammy asked, not believing that for once, Amy actually gave her something good to say.

"Don't get used to it, Samey!" Amy frowned. "We're going back to the way we are after this!"

"Of course..." Sammy sighed.

Jasmine and Shawn were doing battle with their new forms. Shawn was at first afraid of the new form, but he was actually getting used to this.

"Imagine all the zombie ponies I have to fight..." Shawn muttered as he used his horn to combat Monkey Tailed Weum's magic attack from her rings.

Jasmine, being a big Earth Pony, nodded as she kicked down glasses wearing Weum. "You said it!"

Ella, despite being a nice girl, just gave a good smirk, "Time for a little punch down! I don't normally do this; I'm more into love and kindness... BUT YOU ARE GOING DOWN!"

Ella then screamed heroically as she kicked down the winged Weum before she can use her arrows.

"And here we are at the scene of the fight!" Topher smiled as he kept documenting every moment. "Max and Scarlett are helping each other battling it out against a few odd characters. Oh, some of them joined the others in the battle! This is tense!"

Then, without looking, Topher popped his hand out and knocked out Wolf Tailed Weum for a moment. Topher looked shocked, and smiled. "Huh. I should really get used to thi-"

Annoyed again, Discord summoned a portal that went under Topher's feet as he started to scream and fall. Another portal opened up above next to this one as Topher finished his scream and landed on his butt.

Sky started showing off as she jumped over the Cat Eared Weum.

"Gymnastics, huh," Cat Eared Weum said. "I've been assigned a gym class myself."

"Really," Sky said as she started throwing some stones.

"Yeah, too bad we're on opposite sides. Once we get back to the right side, we can totally hang out sometime." Cat Eared Weum said. "I mean, this whole crazy religion and volunteer thing was a drag, but it's kinda fun battling."

"Wait, you mean you don't actually believe in what these religious nuts are doing?" Sky said in shock.

"My friends don't... my little friend is the only one who believes in that religion, we just follow along with her because we want to make her feel good." Cat Eared Weum explained. "We Weums don't REALLY want to kill you guys, from what this Marcie tells our little monkey tailed friend, we have to be here to battle and battle... for fun..."

"This Marcie girl has WEIRD issues..." Sky said.

"She affects a lot of people in different worlds." Cat Eared Weum explained as they kept battling. "Sometimes she's a good person, sometimes she likes to screw around others... but eventually, it's all in her heart, and for all we know, we could still be manipulated by both Marcie and Solara so that a battle goes one way or another... at least, that's what Weum Four tells us."

Sky paused. "You think we're being controlled like a game for these two right now?"

"Who knows?" Cat Eared Weum said. "Sorry, but we'll have to resume battling. But after the battle AND if you guys want, look me up! I live in Tokyo, Japan."

"Sure. What's your name?" Sky smiled.

"Ichigo. Ichigo Momomiya." The Cat Eared Weum said, "Though people in America sometimes calls me Zoey Hanson when I visit there. I don't know why."

"Oh, okay." Sky smiled as they continued battling. "Awesome!"

Roger laughed as he continued battling against the original cast... when Noah grabbed Roger.

"Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey," Roger frowned. "What are you-"

"Oh, Cody!" Noah called as Cody held up a baseball bat.

"No, no, no!" Roger screamed as Cody started beating him with a baseball bat. "Ah, ah, ah, oh God... I mean, oh Mar- oh, whatever religion I'm supporting right now! I think I tasted my own blood! Ah!"

WIth Heather, she smirked as Leshawna held down Tracy on a pin.

"FORE!" Heather called as she used a golf club to hit Tracy the baby phoenix up in the sky. Tracy screamed as he flew up and landed straight down.

Discord nodded as he was ready.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Okay, I'm playing my own card..." Solara said, putting a Discord doll along with a few ducks down. "Your supporters all get chased off the field."

"Oh, but you walked into a trap!" Marcie smiled as she held up a card. "Your ducks only chase out two of my supporters... and they go straight to a portal home."

Solara glared at Marcie. "Oh, you are good..."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, you know what? We don’t have much time to be dealing with you all, we have an eye to find, so..." Discord remotely pointed out to say in thinking it’s time they change things up a bit, as he snapped his finger and made beat-up stuff ducks appear in each of the main obstacles possession... however, only TWO obstacles were facing the ducks.

"Oh, I tawt I taw a ducky! I did, I did tee a ducky?" Tracy the baby phoenix bird spoke off to say in seeing what they have here.

“What is wrong with these ducks?" Roger asked.

"This?" Discord snapped off another finger, which then summoned a large swarm flock of Angry Ducks right behind the guy to look forward. "Oh no, what have you done to those poor ducks... you brutal fiends have no respect to kill our friends while killing those ducks?" Discord pretended to be shock at seeing what the main obstacle group has done to some innocent ducks, as they look couldn't beaten badly.

The Angry Ducks glared with dagger eyes in making their loudest quacking sounds of all to start flapping up into the skies.

"Uh-oh," Tracy gulped.

Soon the Angry Ducks large swarm started to attack Tracy and Roger, now the tables have turn and these guys will have to deal with the fury of terrifying ducks.

"Aaaahhhh; DUCKS! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE... DUUUUCKS," Roger Smith/The Voice of Religion yelled out in wanting the ducks to leave him alone, but it was a no go.

Soon Roger and Tracy were busy trying to fend off the Angry Ducks, and boy did it look like they were having loads of trouble.

"Screw this, I'm out!" Roger said as a portal was summoned as he jumped out. "Peace, bitches!"

"So wong," Tracy flew away as the ducks chased after him.

As soon as they were gone, Discord sighed. "I was REALLY hoping ALL of them would go..."

"Don't worry, Discord. You can't get them all." Celestia said as now everyone was involved in the battle... except for Bucky.

Bucky was humming a bit as he was searching around for the eye, passing by Leonard and Beardo as they grabbed the Troll puppet away from the puppeteer.

"Back to the dungeons with you," Leonard said as he made a fire, with Beardo throwing the puppet into the fire.

The puppeteer then gasped dramatically as he fell down.

So far, it was a great battle. Roger and Tracy were gone, Angel Warrior and the puppeteer were down for the count, Applejack I was still going as the Weums were regrouping.

"I got it!" Bucky smiled as he picked up the red metallic Millennium Eye. He quickly scanned around as he saw someone nearby, "You! Catch! I got the eye!"

"Great!" One of the Final Three's voice (though we don't see who it is) shouted as Bucky threw the eye over.

"Chris, quick, catch," The voice was heard as Chris jumped. Chris quickly caught the eye... and smiled.

"We did it! We got the eye!" Chris shouted as everyone stopped battling, Applejack I fainted from dizziness.

Everyone then cheered.

"Okay, okay, did anybody see who threw the eye over?" Chris said, "Anybody?"

Nobody gave a response as everyone nearly was looking behind Chris.

"Come on, don't leave me in suspense!" Chris frowned, "Which one of you... hello?"

Chris then noticed Celestia, Luna, Discord and Chef had turned around, looking in horror. Curious as to why, Chris turned.

There... standing on the other side of the road... was the one pony that became evil thanks to the demons of religion... and that was...

Tuerto...

--------------------------------------

Bridgette/Katie/Lindsay: Holy s***...

----------------------------------------

The ponies and their human friends' eyes widen in horror and worry as they saw Tuerto. Molly was the first to spoke, "Is that...Tuerto?"

"Was him." Twilight explains in sadness to Molly. "Solara took control of Tuerto...it made him insane and turn into Master Welara. He tried to kill you, Megan and almost all of Ponyland. He would've won if Celestia and Applejack's ancestor haven't interfered."

"Oh my God," Megan gasps, covering her mouth. "We should go down there."

"Megan, no! Tuerto tried to kill you before. Who knows what he will do now? You see, Rainbow?! This is the reason why we can't go down there! Because Tuerto would show up and parafried us, just like he did to Carol and Lyra!"

"Okay, seeing him this creepy....I am staying put now." Rainbow said awkwardly and worried. She is brave, but isn't stupid.

"But you got the Elements of Harmony, right?" Megan asks Twilight in concern. "Couldn't those work?"

"We don't know...but since other mythical forces are involved...and since we returned the Elements to the Tree of Harmony..." Fluttershy explains, stuttering a bit. "Oh dear..."

"So, this is Solara and there's Marcie involved?" Danny asks with a scoff, "A lot of malarkey if you asked me."

"Hey, there are a lot of things we don't understand, Danny." Twilight explains to Danny calmly. "No worries, I'm sure the princesses will figure out something. And if not, we may have to interfere..."

------------------

Twilight: I am still a princess and still rising. I am not powerful not to face something like Tuerto yet. I mean, if the Mag'ne couldn't beat him, what're the chances of me doing so?

----------

Ben remembers something, asking, "What about the prophecy? Involving the pony with green rings? Maybe we could find out."

"We're in the season finale, Benny, hello!" Pinkie reminds Ben in frustration. "We don't know what pony that is or if he or she even exists; If Megan wasn't the pony, how will we even know?!"

"i know...it's just that I can't stand sitting there, doing nothing. We can't go out there, I know, but we could've at least find the pony with the green rings."

"Maybe the pony will reveal herself to us." Megan said thoughtfully to the ponies. "If the prophecy that Ben mentioned is true, he or she will show up. Trust me on this, my little ponies."

The Mane Six and the ponies look at each other. Megan's right. If the prophecy's right, the pony with the green rings will show up...

-------------------

Pinkie: Hey, am I the only pony who felt like the pony is someone we least expected? Or maybe a certain woman we haven't seen since Episode Thirteen? Hello?

-----------------------------------------

Nyx: This battle is turning into something out of Lord of the Rings...and I haven't seen part 3 of the Hobbit yet!

---------------------------------------------

With Marcie and Solara, Marcie was surprised to see Solara putting down her own horse toy... resembling that of Tuerto. "Good play, Solara. Putting out your ace?"

"Yep... and he gets rid of all obstacles... chases your five Weums out, punches Applejack I out of sight, AND kills off that puppeteer and Angel Warrior you have." Solara said.

"And the contestants," Marcie raised an eyebrow.

"Eh, let him have a little fun around this one." Solara smirked.

Marcie paused in worry... but looked down, knowing she still had her ace.

---------------------------------------------

Everything was silent as everyone was looking towards Tuerto.

"Okay, did any of you bring the book with you?" Heather glared at a guilty Cody as everyone turned towards a gulping Brick, Sam, Sadie and Sierra.

"...Maybe..." Cody gulped.

Gwen slapped Cody multiple times as Trent started slapping Sam, Heather started punching Brick, Eva was choking Sierra and Leshawna started to punch Sadie as Gwen yelled, "YOU IDIOTS! That was how she was tracking us!"

After everyone stopped slapping the guilty party responsible for bring Tuerto here... Tuerto/The Master Welara started walking slowly. A car beeped as it was about to run over Tuerto... but the car explodes just as it hit Tuerto's body, who continues to cross the street as though nothing happened.

"...This is not going to end well..." Courtney said.

"Don't fret!" Lindsay smiled. "At least we have our new cast friends to protect us! They helped us out, and they're going to keep helping us! What do you say, guys?"

"We say... Bye!" Sammy's voice called.

All thirty-nine contestants (plus Bucky)'s eyes widened as they turned towards a portal where the new cast, now back into humans by Celestia's request, were waving from the portal they had just entered.

"Good luck!" Max smiled.

"Yeah, I certainly wouldn't want to be killed!" Shawn smiled.

"Send us some postcards if you live!" Sky smiled as the portal closed.

Everyone stared flabbergasted as Gwen yelled, "YOU JERKS! NICE TO KNOW WHERE YOUR PRIORITIES LIE!"

Even Luna, Discord, Chris and Chef stared in shock as they turned to Celestia, who just shrugged.

Tuerto kept walking as he then noticed Applejack I started to get up. Tuerto stopped as he saw Applejack I recovering.

"Oh, hey... it's you..." Applejack I smiled... then gulped. "Uh... no hard feelings on the whole 'I took out your eye by kicking your face into a branch?'"

Tuerto wouldn't have any of it as he just punched Applejack I RIGHT out of the scene entirely and out of the story, never to be seen again.

"Where did she go?" Discord said.

"Hopefully into one of JusSonic's next stories in line," Luna sighed. "But that could be just me."

Everyone turned as they saw the Weums getting up as they raised their weapons. Tuerto looked just about to face them...

But then the Weums took off their masks, revealing each identity...

The first face revealed to be a pink haired girl with cat ears and fangs.

The second face revealed to be a blue haired girl with two buns on her head.

The third face revealed to be a green haired girl with two little fins on her head.

The fourth face revealed to be a blonde haired girl with monkey ears.

The fifth face revealed to be a purple haired girl with a stone cold face and wolf ears.

"To hell with this; we're done!" The pink haired girl said. "Come on, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro! We're gone!"

"Oh, NOW we use our real names, Ichigo?" Mint rolled her eyes as a portal activated.

"Bye!" Pudding, the little kid, waved as everyone just gave an even more flabbergasted face.

"Isn't that Tokyo Mew Mew?" Trent blinked. "Wait, aren't they good guys?"

"I thought it was the cast of Mew Mew Power." Dakota blinked, "Zoey, Corina, Bridget, Kikki and Renee."

"Those were their Engliish dub names... Tokyo Mew Mew and Mew Mew Power are the same show!" Cody frowned. "...Wait, that doesn't add up. Why were you trying to kill us?"

"We'll explain in another side story written by another guy! Bye!" Pudding called as the We- that is, the Mews jumped into the portal and closed it up.

Everyone just stared, flabbergasted.

Tuerto kept moving forward as Angel Warrior and Troll's puppeteer got up.

Angel Warrior's eyes widened. "Hey, I know him!"

Tuerto glared as he lifted a hoof. Next thing that happened was that Angel Warrior and Troll's puppeteer exploded as their body parts were thrown everywhere. Tuerto kept going as if it didn't have any effect on him.

Chris looked towards the others, then nodded in determination as he came up to Tuerto, glaring. "Alright, listen, you dark city schmuck. You may think you’re pretty tough, but you know what? We're pretty tough, too. And I'm gonna tell you right now, there is no way that you are ever gonna get your hand on this!"

Chris then held up the red Millennium eye in confidence... when all of a sudden, Tuerto raised his hoof up as the eye telekinetically flew out of Chris's hands and right into Tuerto's empty eye socket.

Chris's eyes widened as did everybody else's as Chris looked down at the empty hand. "Son of a...!"

Chris growled as he grabbed a nearby sword and went over, "All right, you interloper. Face the taste of my blade!"

Chris was about to raise the sword up... when Tuerto, bored, just raised a hoof up, stopping Chris. Then, using only gestures, he forces Chris to repeatedly strike himself in the groin. Five times, six times... The other contestants, Chef, Discord, Celestia and Luna cringe. Eleven times, twelve times... Tuerto pauses, and then adds a thirteenth time before forcing Chris to the ground.

-----------------------------------------

Bridgette: Sheesh, if Tuerto can do that... there is no way we can get out of this...

-------------------------------

"We need to kill him and ensure he dies." Luna and Celestia nodded.

"How," Discord whispered. "And isn't he your adopted uncle? I thought you would want to save him!"

"We don't know! We don't know..." Luna and Celestia sighed.

"And he's too far beyond gone. Besides, he may already be dead, for all we know!" Celestia said. "It's just too far for him to be revived anyway... besides, he wanted to commit suicide anyway, from what I remember!"

"Oh... right..." Discord said, forgetting that Celestia told him THAT part of the story.

A mirror then was summoned next to Tuerto as he examined himself... he noticed his eye was more metallic... he looked like an inverted Maximillion Pegasus with the red Millennium Eye. "This isn't the original eye..."

"No, actually... this is the Millennium Eye, a religious item from Egypt that got into Japan." Sam explained... before yelping as a beam from the second eye started to go over. Sam yelped as he ducked.

Tuerto looked over the eye as he smiled. "Millennium Eye... get."

Tuerto then whipped out a long tongue and licked it as he smirked.

"Ew, did he just... lick his eye with his tongue?" Gwen said in disgust.

Tuerto smirked as he stood a stance as everyone whispered.

"Guys, I have an idea... listen, we need to make sure Tuerto never uses both eyes at the same time!" Cameron explained this to the others in what they need to ensure doesn't happen at all times.

"Hmmm, what if we each use our special talent to help us out?" Sierra asked off this question to help them.

"Worth doing, alright troops, prepare for battle!" Brick nods off to say this in thinking they can't lose if they work together.

Gwen, Trent, Geoff, Mike, Zoey, Duncan and Courtney got out as they decided to fire magic blasts, each with their own unique styles... but Tuerto managed to catch all of the magic blasts at one time.

The seven unicorns yelped as they got their magic blasts thrown back at them.

Heather nodded to her team with Alejandro, Sam, Dakota, Leshawna, Noah, Anne Maria, Tyler and Jo started flying up (Heather had to make good use of her tail as her flying ability, because as mentioned before, Heather's wing was busted) as Anne Maria tossed each of them some hair spray cans.

All nine of them started flying around as they tried to spray the cans right at Tuerto... who just glared at the nine Pegasi flying around...

Heather paused, "Is... that all we have?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Anne Maria sighed.

Tuerto then proceeded to aim his beams at the nine Pegasi as they yelped, landing down on the ground.

Chris then got up as he started to go towards Tuerto. "Okay. Now you’re going down."

Tuerto didn't flinch as he raised a hoof and forced Chris to hit himself in the groin again.

Chris then squeaked, "No you’re not." as he fell to the ground again.

Tuerto laughed as everyone was looking around for more ideas...

Then without warning, some heroic trumpets are played off, as something dives from the sky and lands in front of Tuerto. Before the guy was a masked pony we all know...

"EL GRAPADURA!" Everyone cheered for joy.

"Mientras estés a una pobre alma bajo el control de otro, no puedo permitir que traen esos daños, sería mejor no en qué causa sólo intenta establecer para." El Grapadura spoke his Spanish language that seem to leave many, even Tuerto puzzled in what he said.

"Can somebody translate?" Duncan asked off in needing some translation aid.

"He says: 'While you are by a poor soul under the control of another, I cannot allow you to bring those harm, for you would be no better in what just-cause you try to set for.' in what he's doing!" Izzy explained off in what the wrestler was saying in the most logical sense.

"Wow, he really is honorable in knowing this guy ain't right in the head?" B spoke off in seeing how this Pegasus wrestler want to handle things.

Without warning, El Grapadura then turned around and surprisingly delivered a roundhouse double kick off on the guy’s face that sent him back far and crashed against a tree which brought it down.

"Oh-ho-hooo snap; He just sent the dude smack across in the face!" Geoff slapped his forehead with a wide-grin, that looks like it hurt.

Soon many of the Total Drama crew was cheering as El Grapadura was seen charging and then Tuerto then put his hooves up, and both created a shockwave burst while being in a hoof-lock. The shockwave force completely blown away some of the wind and push some of the players a bit back while being a power tussle that was exciting.

"Now that was... AWESOME! Go Wrestling Champion!" Owen cheered forth for the guy fighting fairly against a possessed pony.

"You are fighting for the wrong reasons; these creatures do not deserve anything but DEATH!" Tuerto issued to reason with El Grapadura of what these humans are like.

El Grapadura growls before throwing Tuerto across the distance, leaped up to grab him in a head-lock before rolling across the ground to toss him across the field before standing up.

"¿Clima son buenas o malas, no importa la especie? Es el corazón que importa más, no de lo que otros de su clase suelen realizar. Pero si no se escucha, entonces si no puedo convencerte, entonces mi fe en ellos." El Grapadura issued forth in explaining the case in point of what he was saying.

"Izzy, translation," Trent asked in wanting some help here.

"He says: ‘Whether they are bad or good, the species doesn't matter. It is the Heart that matters most, not of what others of their kind perform. But if you shall not listen, then if I cannot convince you, then my faith in them will.' in a bold declaring in what he believes." Izzy explained what El Grapadura was saying as he had faith for the gang.

"That's pretty amazing! Sure he beat us up pretty bad from before and a little earlier, but at least he has some faith in us." Noah stated to say in seeing how the wrestler believes in them.

"It's cause he knows not all humans are bad, that if someone gets to know each one, then they can see for themselves." Katie patted her lover's back in making this claim.

Soon El Grapadura pinned Tuerto on the ground before rushing away al lot a sudden. Then he kicks on a rubber-tree and shot up in the sky while flying with his wings... before diving down. And while diving down, he started to roll in a ball form, as he was picking up speed. But Tuerto finally had enough and lifted up his hoof... as El Grapadura started to go down. Tuerto then swung and hit him up, swerving to the left as he flew off.

"El Graparadura," Gwen gasped in seeing who just flew out of the scene.

"No..." Courtney gasped in seeing someone that helped them was taken out.

"That's it; I don't care what this guy does now. He crossed the line in doing that to someone that fought for us!" Jo snapped off in looking really ticked off at this moment.

"Lightning agrees. Dude seriously is out for blood, and that ain't cool!" Lightning nods sternly in agreement here.

"Right, let's move on!" Brick said, "Okay, boys!"

Scott, Lightning, Owen, Justin, Ezekiel, Eva and Staci nodded as they prepared to throw their own abilities. They, along with Brick, charged straight at Tuerto, but Tuerto started raising his front hind legs up and started stomping around as they knocked down the eight Earth Ponies affected. A text box then appeared on top of Tuerto.

"TUERTO USED EARTHQUAKE!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!"

From nearby, Bucky was standing beside Chef, Celestia, Luna and Discord as he was munching on popcorn. "This is just getting good now..."

Meanwhile, the Alicorns were taking action. B, Cody, Cameron, Harold, Josh, Beth, Brady and DJ were standing their ground as they started to fly, trying to use their magic, but Tuerto's use of the eyes individually cancelled out those effects.

"Well... we tried." B said as all the Alicorns flew back to the ground, nervous.

"Girls, we need to try this idea..." Lindsay said as she put her crown on, with Katie, Sadie, Sierra, Bridgette, Dawn and Izzy putting on their necklaces respectively.

"But Lindsay, are these even magic?" Izzy asked.

"No, but it doesn't mean we didn't try!" Lindsay said as the Main Seven turned, "ELEMENTS OF HARMONY; GO!"

All seven girls charged ahead as they screamed heroically. Tuerto then blasted the seven Elements Lindsay made into dust.

"Aw, I worked hard on those!" Lindsay complained.

"Well, we tried." Izzy said as all seven went back.

Chris slowly got up, grunting. "Okay... okay, NOW... you're going..."

Tuerto then used his hoof to control Chris again as he got kicked in the crotch. "I'm going down."

Chris then fainted again.

---------------------------------------------

Back with Marcie and Solara, they had just used everything as Solara smirked to a nervous Marcie. "Seems I'm about to win for once, Marcie."

"It seems that way, my good friend." Marcie smiled. "But I still have ONE more ace..."

Solara raised an eyebrow. "Just what are you diving at, my friend?"

"Oh... one moment..." Marcie smirked.

-------------------------------------------

Everyone was now cornered as Celestia, Luna, Chef, Discord and Bucky were standing to the side, not doing a thing as Chris slowly got up.

Tuerto looked around at everyone. "Well, well... it seems that the realm of humans being the dominant species have come to an end. And the first victims to both eyes... will be right here..."

Tuerto's eyes then both started to glow as everyone remained frozen... until someone's cell phone was heard ringing.

-------------------------------------------

At the safe house, every pony blinked in confusion as they were just watching the TV. Even the Mane Six, their friends and human friends just blinked in confusion. What the hell?

--------------------------------------------------

Everybody blinked as Tuerto shook his head. Tuerto then picked up a phone from his invisible pocket as he put it near his ear, "Hello; Oh, hey!"

Tuerto then turned towards the others. "Excuse me, I need to take this."

Everybody just blinked as Tuerto continued talking on the phone, "Yeah, the pizza? Just toss the dough around a little. Right, then add the sauce... just spread it around, don't dump it. No, no, DON'T dump it. Spread it... then put in the cheese. The crust, don't make it thin, make it stuffed crust. Y-you know what, just do what you can, I'll come by later and see what I can do. I have to go; I have a world of humans to kill. Okay, bye."

Tuerto then hung up the phone as everyone stared flabbergasted. Tuerto frowned. "What? I have a day job! You don't think I spend my days plotting revenge, do you? We ponies have to WORK for a living!"

All the humans turned ponies just stared in confusion as Chris said... "Wait... are you holding an iPhone?"

"Yeah. Why?" Tuerto frowned.

"Uh... that's an INVENTION MADE BY HUMANS!" Chris frowned.

"Uh..." Tuerto paused. "No it isn't."

"Yes it is!" Chris complained.

"Dude, it's like having a freaking human guide in your hand!" Discord pointed out.

"Well... I'm just using it for now." Tuerto said.

"Just using it fo- what are you going to do when you wipe out every human and there's no animal that can work a phone?" Celestia glared.

"I'll... think of something?" Tuerto said nervously.

"Think of some- Tuerto, YOU ARE A BUCKING MORON! WE ARE SO GLAD WE WANT YOU DEAD!" Luna yelled.

"Well, at least I'm not a hypocrite." Tuerto smirked.

All five hosts were at a loss for words as Chris sputtered, "Wh- bu- oh my g- can somebody PLEASE explain to this idiot... Oh my g- I can't, I simply can't, I'm sorry..."

Heather stepped up and coughed. "You see, my friend, a hypocrite is someone who says something, but then does something else."

In response, Tuerto's left eye glowed as he sent it at Heather, who yelped as she jumped to the side.

Tuerto then snapped, "And I say I will kill you, and follow through with it! Sound good?"

Tuerto's eyes then started to glow brightly...

"Does ANYBODY have any bright ideas?" Chef said in worry.

Nobody spoke.

"Well, we're officially out of ideas now." Chris said as the Total Drama players yelped.

---------------------------------------------------

From the safe houses where the people were watching, Twilight said, "Well, we're boned."

------------------------------------------------

"Seems you lost, Marcie..." Solara smirked.

"Not quite..." Marcie said. "I'm playing my last ace!"

Solara's eyes widened when she saw who she put on the table. "Well played, girlfriend... well played..."

-------------------------------------------------

Back at the battlefield, everyone was nervous to see who Tuerto would hit first... when...

"Chris, I'm back!"

Everyone stopped, even Tuerto, stunned as they all turned to see Blaineley as a human, popping out of a portal. She then walked directly into the force field as she was then turned into a pony, with her red cloak on as she seemed to be holding the coffee. "And Celestia, I have your coffee from Greenland!"

"Blaineley," Chris shook his head. "No!"

Everyone was then shaking their heads as they were trying to prevent Blaineley from being hurt. Though Blaineley didn't listen as she was being sympathetic, "Look, what I said before, I was upset, but after you sent that video Chris, I realized something..."

"Blaineley, no, you don't understand!" Celestia said, begging Blaineley to get off the field.

"No, no, I understand completely." Blaineley said, not paying attention at all to the murdering pony who just stared in confusion at the sight. Blaineley then gave Celestia her coffee. "There you go, now don't say I didn't do anything."

"Blaineley, seriously, not a good time," Luna shook her head.

Blaineley sighed sadly. "I know, I know, 'Blaineley can't do anything', 'Blaineley can't co-host a reality series here', 'Blaineley is very useless at this point.' And I understand that. But I really do want to prove myself."

"Blaineley, get the hell out of here!" Chef said.

"Let me guess, there's some monster pony whose is out to kill 'us'?" Blaineley rolled her eyes as she turned to Tuerto. "Look, buddy, I want to say this to you... f*** you."

Everyone was now terrified as they tried to communicate to Blaineley, telling her to stop insulting the pony who wants to kill off the human race. But Blaineley didn't pay any attention.

"Seriously, just f*** you; Go to hell! You think you're so tough, Malachite expy? Well, you don't scare me one bit!" Blaineley frowned.

"Seriously, Blaineley, don't!" Gwen yelled. "You really don't understand!"

"No, YOU don't understand!" Blaineley frowned as she turned to everyone. "I'm tired of being played! I'm tired of being portrayed as a villain in your eyes all the time! This guy can't hurt me anymore than what you all did, especially Chris!"

Blaineley sighed as she turned to Chris, "Chris, I really do forgive you, you can't change who you are back home. I understand that. The least I ask you for is some respect... just for once..."

"Blaineley, please, get out of here! That pony there is going to bucking kill you!" Chris begged.

"You don't think I know that?" Blaineley frowned. "You don't think I’m totally screwed? You don't..." Blaineley turned to Tuerto. "You’re going to totally rip me apart, aren’t you?"

Tuerto just silently nods.

Blaineley frowned, "Yeah! So I’m not going to be surviving today. But that doesn’t mean I have to go out like a pansy. I'm going to stand my ground and fight! Chris, princesses, all I want for once is a little respect; can you please at least give me that?"

Everyone was cringing as Tuerto's eyes both glowed at the same time.

"Hey, hey, don't do that!" Blaineley yelled. "I'm trying to have a sentimental moment here, and the least you can do is pay..."

Blaineley then raised a hoof behind Tuerto. "...ATTENTION FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!"

All of a sudden, around the same time two beams were aiming straight for Blaineley, a bigger beam came out of Blaineley's hoof as it canceled out both beams and hit Tuerto, really, REALLY hard.

"Urk," Tuerto gasped as he backed away dizzily.

"Huh?" Blaineley blinked as she looked at her hoof in shock.

Everybody stared stunned as well. Did Blaineley just summon a power to knock Tuerto down a moment?

Celestia paused as she remembered what Zecora said, "Many stars, many moons, the time has come soon; A battle to end all battles, to stop the spirit of this prattle. Only the human-turned pony with the three green rings as a cutie mark hidden from sight, will defeat the spirit, and send him to the light."

"Blaineley... take off your cloak! I need to see something." Celestia said.

Blaineley blinked, "Weird request, but all right."

Blaineley then pulled the strings off her cloak as it fell off... there, in plain sight, was Blaineley's cutie mark.

On her flank was not one ring... not two rings... but three green rings linked together.

We then see Chris and Celestia's eyes widen as Celestia said, "No way..."

Everybody then recalled what they were told of a certain horse's eye and a certain ring as we hear an audio flashback of Brick's voice. "Whatever happened to Marcie? Her and her Holy Items?"

We then hear Roger's voice in an audio flashback, "Once the second coming of Christ had past, her halo, her ring, and her cup still had the magic, but as she grew older and married, the holiness of the items and the items themselves have disappeared, and would activate again should something happen. These items probably got passed down from generation through generation."

Chris gasped, "Blaineley! One of those green rings you always wear! That's one of the Holy Items! That's why your cutie mark has three green rings!"

"What?" Blaineley blinked in confusion.

"Never mind; what you just did to that horse! Do it again! It's the only thing that's affecting this horse!" Chris said as everyone was now watching.

Blaineley looked over in interest as Tuerto stared down... a little nervous now. Blaineley then held her hand out as some magic came out and hit Tuerto, which affected him heavily.

Tuerto frowned as he used an eye blast from his left eye to knock down Blaineley. "Ouch!"

Tuerto frowned as he came near Blaineley... when all of a sudden El Grapadura came crashing down on Tuerto, making him yelp.

El Grapadura then got up dizzily as he joined the others as he spoke in Spanish.

"What did he say?" Duncan asked.

"He said, "I think I saw the sun and moon setting three times."" Noah said.

Everybody backed away as Tuerto and Blaineley got up... the last battle, once and for all, was about to begin...

-----------------------------

"Well played, well played." Solara smiled as Marcie held her pony doll (most likely Blaineley) and Solara was holding her pony doll (most likely Tuerto), "Now what?"

"Random Game-Changer," Marcie smirked. "The game change... do the final battle in song, you're using your character to sing as we do Dance Dance Revolution!"

"Hmph..." Solara smirked. "So, we're dancing? Sounds good... be prepared, Marcie!"

"You too, Solara," Marcie smiled as the two summoned two arcade machines with Dance Dance Revolution on them. The two got on the floor mats as they were prepared to do anything.

---------------------------------

The ponies and their human friends look shocked and amazed as they watch the fight. This is happening from out of nowhere.

"Well, I didn't get that part of the script." Pinkie said with a smile.

"Wait, hang on. Blaineley; The woman who acted like a jerk to the teens in Season 3, who kept hugging us to death, and is a love freak towards Chris from what Pinkie claimed...is the pony with the green rings?!" Rainbow yells out in disbelief. "Why the hay did the princesses kick her out of the game earlier?!"

"Well, they didn't see her cutie mark yet, Rainbow Dash." Rarity explains clearly to her friend. "Can you blame them for making a little mistake?"

"Yeah...but still, I hope Blaineley cleans Tuerto's clock!"

"What does cleaning clocks have to do with everything?" Pinkie asks randomly as she is using a rag to, what else, clean a clock that the mare got out from out of nowhere.

"Well, you were right, Megan. The pony did appear to us." Ben said to Megan with a smile. "I guess all that's left is to cheer on."

"Right, we shall cheer on and let fate...and Blaineley save the world." Megan said with a smile.

"Yeah, go fer it!" Apple Bloom yells to the TV eagerly. "Beat 'dat vermint, Blaineley!"

"Yeah," The rest of her CMC cheers on.

"Can't believe I'm doing this, but I hope Blaineley win this one." Ben said with a smile.

The rest of the ponies nods as they cheer on, though FLuttershy just kept saying 'yay' quietly.

-------------------------

Pinkie: The next sequence is a dance sequence. So ponies...

(The pink pony pulls out a bouncing ball, throwing it to the bottom of the screen surprisingly)

Pinkie: Follow the bouncing ball and sing along! Squee!

----------------------

Tuerto then got up as his eyes started to glow. Blaineley stood up as she was determined, ready to destroy Tuerto. Everybody was standing to the side as they were cheering for Blaineley.

"I would like to see what sort of foolish struggle a human can put up. Please show me." Tuerto said as they started blasting beams and dancing at each other.

(Tuerto)

Do you know who you are facing?
Do you know just who I am?
Prepare to meet your last defeat
in the hooves of Tuerto
I may let you run
And I may let you hide
But there's no way you'd escaped your fate
Even if you tried
Enjoy the moment, Human
You won't live to save your friends

Run...

Blaineley took a deep breath as she looked at Tuerto, who smirked. "Impressive, but now you'll see what sort of ENEMY I am!"

(Chorus)

RUN!
While you have a chance!
RUN, FRIEND, RUN!

Blaineley and Tuerto started blasting beams and dancing as Tuerto smirked.

(Tuerto)

This is your last dance!

Blaineley and Tuerto breathed deeply as Chris was crossing his fingers, hoping for Blaineley could come through.

You humans are all the same
On the world you think you reign
But now the hunter is the hunted
as you've become my game
This is your last race
I'll put you in your place
You've come to meet your destiny
Now it's I you must face
Take a deep breath, my friend
As you are near the end...

Now Run!

Blaineley looked over to Tuerto as she took a deep breath as Tuerto glared. "You're quite the fighter, Chosen One, but it's over. My eyes will be your undoing!"

Blaineley and Tuerto then started blasting each other as everybody kept chanting Blaineley's name.

(Chorus)

RUN!

(Tuerto)

While you have a chance.

(Chorus)

RUN, FRIEND, RUN!

(Tuerto)

This is your last dance!

The two then started blasting beams at each other as they held two beams as it started keeping linked together. Everybody kept cheering as the music went on.

---------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Solara was sighing as she was losing.

"Looks like I win again, Solara." Marcie smirked as she finished up the dancing.

"Maybe... but I have one more ace... so that NOBODY wins this match!" Solara smirked as she played ONE more card.

Marcie's eyes widened "You wouldn't do it, Solara... not to my granddaughter..."

"Don't worry, she'll be fine." Solara smirked.

Marcie sighed. "Very well... play the card... even if it means we both lose this match... so be it... but if we both lose... the eye and the ring disappear from this world forever, and both will be transplanted somewhere else."

"Deal," Solara nodded.

--------------------------------------------------

Tuerto screamed as Blaineley screamed as well as the beams started glowing big, causing a giant explosion. A bright light then flashed as everyone covered their eyes... and if one heard closely, the sound of a stage collapsing and a girl screaming would be heard, but nobody heard it.

When the bright light cleared away, everyone blinked... all that was left of Tuerto... was a bunch of ash and a left eye that rolled onto the floor. The red Millennium eye was nowhere to be seen.

Everyone cheered. "We did it! We did it!"

"We won, we won!" All the girl Total Drama contestants cheered.

"Blaineley, Blaineley, Blaineley!" The boy Total Drama contestants cheered.

"This is awesome!" Owen cheered.

"HOORAY!" Celestia, Luna and Discord cheered as the Mane Six, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Ben Mare, Spike and Phobos came in.

"Uh... you three DO realize you just cheered for the death of a potential pony we could have changed back to our side." Fluttershy pointed out.

"HOORAY!" Celestia, Luna and Discord cheered EVEN HARDER.

"I can't believe it... we all did it!" Bridgette smiled.

"Who knew it was Blaineley all this time!" Lindsay said.

"I really think we should congratulate her on a job well done! Blaineley, you did prove you-" Celestia paused. "...Blaineley?"

Everyone then turned to see the stage that was once set up as the finish line had collapsed... and a deep hole was near the middle of it.

"Blaineley," Chris gasped as everyone ran over and gathered around the hole.

Down below, Blaineley had fallen down, seemingly hurt as everyone just... kept silent.

"Oh my God..." Katie gasped.

"...Poor old girl..." Chef sighed.

"Blaineley," Chris said, a hint of a sympathetic character actually showing.

"H-huh," Blaineley said weakly as she lifted her head.

"Blaineley," Chris said as everyone looked down.

"C-Chris..." Blaineley gasped. "I... is everyone okay?"

"Yes, yes, they're all fine." Chris called.

"Blaineley, are you okay?" Celestia asked.

"I... I think so..." Blaineley took a deep breath. "...my leg hurts... very badly..."

"Is it broken?" Luna asked out in concern.

"I don't know..." Blaineley sighed. "It's hard to move it."

Everyone looked around as Chris looked over. "Hey, hey look at this! This side isn't as steep here. Maybe you can climb out here!"

Blaineley looked up as she sighed. "I'll... I'll try."

Blaineley then tried crawling up as best as she started to climb up.

"Come on, come on, you can do it! You came this far!" Chris said in support. "Yes, yes that's it. Great, keep coming."

Blaineley tried to climb up, but she was suddenly starting to feel tired and weak.

"Come on, Blaineley... if you can take care of a wild bear and bring it to its home in the wild, this should be a cake walk!" Josh said.

"And after being injured and falling, and never giving up, this one shouldn't be that hard!" Bridgette said.

"Yeah, and after going ALL the way and climbing a mountain in Germany to get my badges..." Chef said.

"And being confident to go to Greenland to get me coffee!" Celestia nodded as Blaineley kept climbing.

"Come on..." Chris begged.

"Come on, Blaineley!" Discord called.

"All right, just take it slow, one step at a time, one step at a time!" Chris said as Blaineley kept trying to climb... but she couldn't feel it anymore as she seemed to be affected. "Come on, come on, you're so close..."

Blaineley just couldn't climb anymore... as she just slid down.

"Blaineley," Chris said in concern.

"Oh, Blaineley..." Celestia said in worry as Blaineley sighed, going to lie down.

"No, no, Blaineley, don't lie down! DON'T LIE DOWN!" Chris begged.

"I-I'm sorry... I can't make it." Blaineley sighed.

"What are you talking about? Of COURSE you can make it!" Chris said in worry.

"Try, Blaineley. Please try!" Luna begged.

"...I... just... can't." Blaineley sighed as she laid her head down.

Everyone looked down in worry as they were now concerned. The one that saved their world... was about to die? Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal for the Total Drama contestants... but this wasn't a regular day...

Chris looked down in concern... as he frowned, turning to Celestia. "Celestia, put me in there."

Celestia just nodded as she used her magic to teleport Chris down below. Why she couldn't teleport Blaineley... well, everyone was just too worried right now.

"Look at me, Blaineley!" Chris said as Blaineley looked up at him, he was now in the hole alongside her. "Listen to me, please! You pushed me this far, I'm going to push you the rest of the way! You know, back when we told the truth about what was really happening with your elimination, I always believed you'd come back because I thought you would be too stubborn to quit! Well, you're not going to quit! Not now, now when you're this close! Now, try again!"

Blaineley sighed as she looked up. "Chris, do you think it's easy for me to admit that I can't do it?"

Chris looked down with tears in his eyes. Blaineley sighed as she looked down, saying, "Nobody cares about me anyway..."

"That's not true!" Chris said. "I care about you! Doesn't friendship MEAN anything to you?"

"Friendship..." Blaineley sighed. "I wish I could say friendship is magic... but I can see friendship is overrated. Nobody even cares about the concept anyway..."

"That's not true!" Chris said. "This entire world cares about friendship!"

Blaineley sighed. "Chris... there's nothing more we have to give, so it's time for you to be on your own, and for me to go on my way..."

"Blaineley, no; I want you with me! Please, Blaineley!" Chris cried as from up above, everyone was in tears as things were starting to get serious. "I love you, Blaineley..."

Blaineley looked up to Chris... as she slightly smiled... then sighed as she looked down. "Chris... you taught me everything I needed to know. But there is one thing that even I don't think you learned... and that is how to say good-bye..."

Blaineley started shutting her eyes as Chris was in tears, looking up at everyone who saw the scene. Chris then understood what Blaineley told him was EXACTLY what he told her when he dropped her as co-host... but this time, she did it out of sympathy.

Chris looked down at the near-dead Blaineley as he said, "I won't let you give up..."

It was indeed a very silent night as the season finale had been put on hold... for the time being...

---------------------------------------------

A little later, around the stage, everyone sat down as they all seemed sad enough. Nobody had found the eye... and as Celestia decided to teleport Blaineley's body out, she had noticed that Blaineley no longer had three green rings for a cutie mark... but instead, a microphone replaced it. It was meant to assume that the Holy Item of the Green ring had also disappeared. An instrumental version of 'Feed the Birds' started playing as Celestia came up.

Celestia sighed as she looked towards everyone in attendance. "We are gathered here on this day to mourn the loss of one of our greatest people. Until today, I didn't know she would be the one who would save our world from being caught in a religious war... a religion that never made sense, that some may not believe in...but there are crazy people who do... whatever crazy they have done. Nevertheless, one Mildred Stacy Andrews-O'Halloran, was our savior today. Most people may know her as Blaineley... as a Total Drama contestant and a host on Celebrity Manhunt... but most importantly... she was a partner... a good friend... and never gave up, no matter what the circumstances are."

Everyone nodded as they looked up.

"Some say Blaineley was worthless. Others say that she had no purpose. Some say she was forced into the third season of a certain show. But regardless, regardless... She didn’t feel her sacrifice a vain, empty one and we will not debate her profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, hers was the most..." Celestia took a deep breath. "...pony."

Everyone nodded as 'Feed the Birds' kept playing as they started bowing down their heads. This was just one moment in their lives that they would not forget...

-----------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Celestia looked over at the window and sighed as the night sky had fallen... until we hear a door opening and door closing. Celestia turned in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

We hear a voice of one of the Final Three contestants (though we don't see who it is) coming in as we hear her say, "Do you still have the Memory Eraser? I want to make a wish on it..."

"You're not going to wish everything back to normal and erase everyone's memories so that you're the only one who remembers the events, are you?" Celestia asked. "You know how BIG of a responsibility that is..."

"No, I'm not going to do that. Why would I make everyone forget about this?" The girl asked. "In my opinion, this season and world is something that's worth remembering... it would be a crime if I took it all away from them... no, rather I want to ask if it works on one person specifically..."

"I... guess it could. Who do you have in mind?" Celestia asked.

The girl (though we don't know who it is) whispers in Celestia's ear... as she smiled. With her horn glowing, the Memory Eraser appeared before the human girl's hand. "I suppose that could work! Let's give it a try. Now, this only has one wish left, so... make it count!"

The girl paused... before saying, "I want Blaineley to come back to life... and only HER memories should be erased from what had happened, the moment she stepped into the portal to Ponyville with the coffee."

The Memory Eraser then glowed as the girl was getting her wish granted.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Chris was looking outside in depression. Not only had he lost his girl, but he had now FINALLY realized he did love her. He wished he could give her another chance...

"It's probably too late now..." Chris paused. "Friendship is overrated..."

Chris paused as he remembered all the way back in the beginning... and got an idea. "Hmmm... maybe I can redeem a little bit of myself for the contestants..."

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile high above Canterlot's tall mountain peak, we see the Superior, Dark Curse standing on the snowy field while a burning portal window was seen showing Grimmore looking out from it. They Three Lords of Equestria have seen the events that had now brought about the end of Tuerto. Now that he, along with all hints of Solara, was gone, that of course meant one thing for the evil villains.

"At long last, peace has return to this realm." Superior spoke in noticing that the change of the fallen Tuerto to be dealt with.

"Yes, with Solara now gone, she won't interfere." Dark Curse nods in agreeing of what has happened here.

"Hmph-hmph, it is as I said. Those that dare to cross any of us, and dare go against me... shall be dealt with." Grimmore lets off a little dark chuckle in seeing that the one that dare goes against them, has come to meet an end. "And who better to end it all then these little mortals to play the heroes? As we let them fall right into our little scheme." He explained that the villains used the ponies and Total Drama crew to finish off Solara's little puppet known as Tuerto. "While Solara herself may still be active, she'll be focusing on the other world she resigns in. She'll be free to do what she wants while this world is ours to do." Grimmore explained forth the matter that though Solara maybe alive, she will be in the world from where the new humans have come from.

"Indeed, and now that Solara is gone from this world, our temporary truce with the heroes is now over." The Superior nods in agreeing that with the task completed, they will not need to have a truce with the heroes no more.

"Yes, now we can return to properly take over without anyone getting in our way." Dark Curse nods in liking that very much, it's better to be villains facing the heroes then being on the same side.

"What about those humans that came into this world?" The Superior asked about Chris and his Total Drama Players and the world they came from.

"Let them be for now, in any event, once this world is under evil's grasp, other worlds will be the next to follow." Grimmore declared off to say that they will let the humans go, but in the near future, they shall target of where those folks came from. "Until then, let Solara handle that world as she pleases." He explained the matter of letting Solara handle causing problems to that human world where the Total Drama Crew came from for now...

"Yes, I would indeed enjoy the very idea very much." Dark Curse smiled evilly in liking the thought, taking over another world after Equestria sounds perfect; expanding their evil and all that.

"Then until then, our roles are only beginning." The Superior issued forth in knowing what this means now to them.

"And this time, this world shall face forces more horrifying then Solara would show... And it will be of the Three Lords." Grimmore showed a sly smile off his expression to bring about great horrifying terror to anything that sees it; as what he says will be a meaning of what’s to come in the future.

With that, the villains slowly vanished in their own dark portals while Grimmore's portal window vanished away. The villains were gone, but make no mistake about it, they are now gonna be up to some evil plots with the issue of Solara now gone and out of the way in their world. Will Equestria be able to handle the same deadly threats as before... that, will need to be seen...

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the thirty nine Total Drama contestants were looking over to Celestia and Luna as Discord, along with the Mane Six, Spike and Phobos, were looking over.

"You sure you guys can't stay any longer?" Twilight asked.

"Sorry, Twilight; we love to stay here... but I think we're needed back at home..." Gwen said.

"Well, luckily, after I get this season edited and find some any content that the cameras may have caught, I'll probably have this first episode released by Thanksgiving Day!" Discord said.

"What year?" Phobos asked.

"That I'm not sure of." Discord said.

"Well, it was all good seeing you..." Katie sighed. "I don't know when we'll see each other again..."

"Hopefully it'll be soon..." Twilight paused... then got an idea. "Hang on."

Twilight then used her horn as bracelets appeared on each of the gang's arms. "These bracelets are a special form of communication device. Any time you want to talk to us, just call us!"

Everyone cheered as Heather smiled. "Thanks, Twilight. We may not be the same people next time we meet, but it won't mean we won't forget this journey. To that, we say thank you. Thank you for everything."

Everyone nodded.

Celestia nodded. "You're welcome, Heather... all of you."

"Guys, guys, come to the other side of the portal where the warehouse is, and make an exit! I have a surprise for you!" Chris's voice called.

Everyone looked at each other in concern as they started to go over.

---------------------------------------

Blaineley was in the palace room as she was on the phone with her grandmother. As far as she knew, all she remembered when entering the portal was tripping and dropping the coffee when she blacked out. She woke up the next morning as she looked over at Celestia, who did indeed thank her for the coffee, and was glad that she was okay. When she asked where Chris was, Celestia paused as she told her that Chris was out right now doing something, but will bring her to him soon.

Blaineley was now talking on the phone, "Oh, Grandma Marcie, they forgave me for everything. It felt so good just to be here with them, wasn't it?"

"I'm sure it was quite lovely, dear." Marcie's voice was heard over the phone. "Excuse me, I just needed to help out an old friend."

"I understand, grandmother." Blaineley said. "Grandma, you said you'd be going away for some time; where?"

"Who knows, child?" Marcie sighed. "Probably in another land somewhere, where people may need my help... but there are times when I will come back occasionally and help those in need... even if things don't make sense, everyone's heart is always in the right place..."

"Grandma...out of all the sisters and cousins that I had...who was your favorite," Blaineley asked, "Out of curiosity?"

"And what would happen to me, may I ask, if I loved all the children I said good-bye to?" Marcie asked. Marcie then paused as she said, "You better go... Chris may be surprised to see you..."

"You think?" Blaineley sighed. "What if he doesn't accept me?"

-----------------------------------------

"Spit spot," Marcie said as she hung up the phone. She was nearby the warehouse as she peered inside to see Chris in excitement as the portal was opening up.

---------------------------------------------

Blaineley smiled in confidence as she smiled... getting a confidence boost, she started to march along, as she started singing a tune.

(To the tune of 'Best of Buddies Reprise' from 'Snoopy Come Home')

You and me,

A pair, you see!

We're stickin' together

We'll be as loose as a feather,

Lose or win,

We're not in a bin!

We're the best of buddies,

Me and you!

(Pause the song)

--------------------------------------------------

Outside the portal, all the Total Drama contestants peeked out to see Chris.

Chris nodded to Chef as he pulled up a curtain. Chris then held his hands up as a curtain pulled up... revealing thirty-nine cars.

Everyone gasped as Heather said, "He kept his word on free cars!"

They all ran out in excitement as they all looked over to Chris. Geoff said, "Chris, this is awesome, but why?"

"After all the crap I put you all through throughout Total Drama Equestria, I decided that I'd make it ALL worth your while." Chris explained. "I'll probably go back to jerk status once we start Season 5.2, but just so you know this is probably about the nicest I'll get."

"Uh...Chris, we don't know what to say... thanks. Thanks a lot." Cameron smiled.

(To the tune of 'Let's Go Fly a Kite' from 'Mary Poppins')

(Chris)

I do not know what just went on,

I feel like a bit of a song,

But who really cares, I just feel alive,

With all these cars, in we’ll dive,

As we go for a drive!

Oh… oh… oh…

Let’s go for a drive,

Our destination we’ll arrive

Let’s go for a drive

And keep it going,

Keep your eyes on the road

We just ran over a toad

As we go for a drive!

Everyone was looking around the cars in excitement as the Mane Six, Celestia, Luna, Discord, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike and Phobos peeked out of the portal in curiosity. From nearby a window, without anybody seeing, Marcie was peering into the window as she gave a mere smile.

(All Total Drama contestants with Chris and Chef)

Let’s go for a drive,

Our destination we’ll arrive

Let’s go for a drive

And keep it going,

Keep your eyes on the road

We just ran over a toad

As we go for a drive!

Bucky B Katt was nearby one of the cars as he sat down in the passenger seat, motioning over to Heather as she happily came over. Alejandro just fumed in jealousy, but knew there was nothing he could do now.

(Bucky)

I feel we should never forget,

But really, I don’t have a bet,

I could dance, oh my gosh

But really, it’s pish posh,

But no matter the jive,

I am going to drive!

A chorus was building as they were all looking towards their cars.

(Chorus)

Oh… oh… oh…

Let’s go for a drive,

Our destination we’ll arrive

Let’s go for a drive

And keep it going...

(Segways into the 'Me and You Reprise' from 'Snoopy Come Home')

(Blaineley)

We've got good nets,

Our friendship gets,

No better than this,

No matter who they diss,

But once more,

We're in galore,

We're the best of buddies,

Me and you!

"B-Blaineley," Chris turned in shock towards the portal. Could it be?

"Hi, Chris," Blaineley smiled as she came up. "Listen, about the whole thing, before I was-"

"You're here, you're here!" Chris said in excitement as he hugged Blaineley, who just squeaked in surprise. "I can't believe it."

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" Blaineley said. "I gave the coffee to Celestia like she asked, didn't I?"

"Wait... do you remember anything else from yesterday?" Chris asked, curiously wondering why Blaineley wasn't as upset or depressed from being revived back from the dead.

"Not really, it's all a blur." Blaineley said. "I think I may have tripped on my feet or something..."

"Oh, who cares?" Chris smiled, not caring how Blaineley came back or why she didn't remember the epic battle with Tuerto. "I'm so glad you came back!"

(Chorus)

Harmony is where it's at,

And where it's at for you, it's where it's at for me!

We're the best of friends,

We always start the trends

And how we start, well, that's up to thee!

Partners, pals, comrades, chums,

Buddies to the end, forever comes!

"Blaineley... something I've been wanting to do for some time now... and feel free to tell me your feelings once I'm done..." Chris said.

"Uh... ok-" Blaineley started... when the next thing she knew, her lips were touching Chris's. She was shocked at first, but she started to return the kiss. Everyone watched as they smiled.

Me and you,

A happy crew,

Even though this song is going,

We are having fun on sewing,

Lose or win,

Sink or swim,

We're the best of buddies, buddy,

We're the best of buddies,

We're the best of buddies...

You and me!

After Chris and Blaineley finished the kiss, Blaineley was in a stupor as she said, "Uh... wow..."

"Well?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

"That... was amazing, Chris!" Blaineley smiled.

"Thanks... but don't tell the producers we're secretly dating... ESPECIALLY YOU, JOSH!" Chris glared to Josh, who yelped as he tossed his camera phone away.

"Got ya..." Josh gulped.

"Blaineley, not now, but for the future... would you like to be a co-host for a season, even if it's an unofficial one? I could use a lot more help?" Chris asked.

Blaineley squealed in excitement as she hugged Chris. "Yes! Will it be another season in Equestria?"

"Well... I'll consider it." Chris said as he turned to everyone, "Okay, everyone, attention please!"

Everyone turned around as they were in attention; Looks like a big announcement was about to be made.

"Now, though I decided to give you all cars, there is...ONE person who DID get voted most popular out of all of you." Chris said.

All the Total Drama players looked up in interest… then Chris noticed one of the players get near one of the cars provided as he said, "Uh, uh... not so fast, you!"

The player stopped as if asking, "Who, me?"

"Yeah! This car... is for someone special... no, there's a BIG surprise waiting for you behind this curtain." Chris said as the player stepped up.

A slight pause as the player looked up to Chris as he said the name out loud.

"Bridgette?"

"Yes, Chris?" Bridgette said in curiosity.

"Congratulations to you, Bridgette, for you have won...THE MOST POPULAR PLAYER OF TOTAL DRAMA!" Chris said as the curtain opened up to reveal a giant car... with the new cast of Total Drama popping out from behind, smiling.

(To the tune of 'Honey Happy Ending' from 'Winnie the Pooh')

(Amy, Beardo, Dave, Ella, Jasmine, Leonard, Max, Rodney, Sammy, Scarlett, Shawn, Sky, Sugar, Topher)

Bridgette!

Bridgette!

Bridgette has won this car!

She’s the winner overall!

"I... I don't know what to say." Bridgette said speechless as she smiled.

Watching from the nearby portal was the Mane Six, the princesses and Discord as they smiled.

"So, Bridgette won Total Drama Equestria, huh?" Twilight said. "I'm actually glad for her."

"Yeah, Bridgette was awesome!" Rainbow smiled. "She may have had a slow start, but after losing Geoff, she really started to step up her game, helping others and being there for those in need. She was loyal to everyone, and truly worthy of my element. All in all, I'm glad she won."

"Hooray for Bridgette!" Pinkie said, jumping up and down.

Back outside the portal, Bridgette got in the car as she rolled down the window, "Geoff; Plenty of room in the front!"

"I'm on it, babe!" Geoff smiled as he ran over to the car and went inside.

"On the other hand... Lindsay, Katie, Sadie, Sierra, Dawn, Izzy? Come on up! You all helped me get to where I was!" Bridgette smiled.

The girls cheered as they went over and talked excitedly.

The others watched as they gave their comments.

"I'm really proud of Bridgette." Gwen smiled. "She deserved this win."

"Yeah," Ezekiel smiled. "I'm glad my dream girl has finally won!"

"Sorry you didn't get your dream girl in the end, Zeke." Dakota said. "You think you'll find another girl?"

Ezekiel paused as he looked over to a smiling Sadie, who giggled with her friend, Katie as they hugged. Ezekiel smiled towards Sadie as he said, "Well... who knows? Maybe I'll find another girl someday..."

"Way to go, Bridge!" Trent cheered.

With Chris and Blaineley, Blaineley sighed. "You really have to give this to Bridgette? You know we don't get along."

"Maybe not... but she did deserve this for what she did." Chris nodded as he leaned and whispered towards Blaineley, "Don't worry, I know of a good place that has OUR name on it..."

Blaineley giggled. "You honestly mean it?"

"My producers may not let you in on the show... but I know "I" would LOVE to have you over at my mansion at any time." Chris smiled.

"Oh, Chris," Blaineley cheered as she hugged him tightly and kissed him. Chris was surprised, but he returned the kiss.

Meanwhile, the Main Seven girls were starting to talk to each other.

"So, Bridgette, now that you've won the money, what will you do?" Katie asked.

"I'm thinking of maybe buying a small mansion, a little house, a good get-away for everyone... probably near a beach somewhere." Bridgette smiled. "I'd invite you guys, Geoff... heck, I'll probably invite everyone! They're ALL my friends... except Scott and Alejandro."

"You're even inviting Heather? I’m surprised." Lindsay said.

"Eh, she's shown a lot of good worth. She'll probably go back to being an antagonist again, but for now, we'll enjoy her being a good guy while it lasts." Bridgette smiled.

Izzy laughed. "I know for sure OWEN will probably enjoy this!"

"Cody will be thrilled!" Sierra smiled.

"B will probably take some time off his busy schedule, but me and him will definitely be there! My psychic powers predict it!" Dawn smiled.

"Tyler and I'll definitely be there!" Lindsay smiled.

"I think if I can convince Noah to get out of a study session... I know we can make your little party at your new mansion!" Katie smiled, "Sadie, how about you? Think you can find a date?"

Sadie paused as she looked towards Ezekiel, who she gave a smile to. "Uh... I think I'll find somebody."

Bridgette smiled as she hugged her girls, "Thanks, girls."

Chris and Blaineley smiled as Chris said, "Shall we go to another room?"

"Yes, yes, definite yes!" Blaineley smiled as Chris carried her off into another room, both unaware of the portal closing up.

The ponies watched as Discord was about to close the portal up... before a hand popped out and stretched it wide.

The Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Phobos, Ben Mare, Discord, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's eyes widened as they gasped.

Bridgette smiled as she waved, "Thanks for the great memories, Equestria! Hope to see you again soon!"

Bridgette then pulled a cardboard title that was marked as follows...

'Orange Ratchet Story

"That's All Folks!"

An Orange Ratchet Fanfiction'

Everyone just laughed as the last part of the song started up whilst on the other side, Bridgette got in her car and drove around, making everyone in the side of the portal smiling as they clapped.

(Chorus)

Everything is magic,

Everything is good,

Everyone is happy in

Orange Ratchet's wacky world!

Congrats to little Miss Bridgette,

She won the game today,

Yes, everything is magic...

And life is very sweet!

Bridgette smiled as she opened the door and grabbed Geoff. "Come on, Geoff! We're blowing this stand!"

"Way ahead of ya, Bridge!" Geoff smiled as the last part of the first song began.

(Last part of the tune to 'Let's Go Fly a Kite' from 'Mary Poppins')

(Chorus)

Keep your eyes on the road

We just ran over a toad

As we go for a drive!

--------------------------------------------------

Outside the warehouse, Marcie watched as Solara appeared next to her as she spat in disgust. "You know, I REALLY wish we could have just erased these peoples' memories like we always do."

"...It would have been a crime to do that." Marcie said.

Solara frowned. "It's just too freaking happy. You know, I don't know if I can get used to this part."

"...It's as it should be." Marcie smiled.

"...Well, don't you care?" Solara asked, looking at her.

"Practically perfect people never permit sentiment to muddle their thinking." Marcie shrugged.

"Is that so?" Solara smirked. "Well, I'll tell you one thing, Marcie, you don't fool me one bit."

Marcie glared at Solara, "Oh really?"

"Yes, really," Solara smirked. "I know EXACTLY how you feel about our religion, and if you think I'm going to keep my mouth shut any longer, I-"

Marcie shook her head as she covered Solara's mouth, the latter glaring in annoyance. "Don't you have other worlds to keep an eye on..."

"Fine..." Solara nodded. "But don't think this is the end, Marcie."

"I'll always beat you." Marcie smirked.

"Shut up..." Solara muttered as she summoned a portal on the floor. She then jumped down the portal as the portal closed.

Marcie could only shrug as she decided to do a little disappearing herself. She then made an umbrella appear in her hands as she opened it up and nodded. Holding the umbrella up in her hands, she started to float away up in the clouds.

At the same time, Bucky Katt decided to come out for air as he looked up. As far as everyone knew, Bucky was the only one who could actually see Marcie. He smiled, "Thanks again for another adventure, Marcie. Don't stay away too long."

Marcie looked down to the cat-turned-human and smiled as Bucky gave a salute.

Marcie nodded as she continued on her way and floated off, the story coming to a conclusion.

Sure, while the adventures with Marcie and Solara have ended within the My Little Pony world... some of it was just beginning in the Total Drama-verse!

--------------------------------------

Down in a hellish place, Solara was sighing as she sat down in front of a lot of TVs. Well, now she had to start from scratch again. Losing an unholy item when it became SO close to her grasp... but what could she do?

She hummed as she decided to turn on the TVs, just to keep an eye on any universes she can find potential to make trouble in... as long as it was within the confines of her universes she worked in, it would be fine.

She laid her head back... another long search, even if it took her another seventy years, would begin once again...

-----------------------------------------

As we see every focus of the TV camera focusing on every different world, the credits started to go up as the End Credits song of 'Homeward Bound The Incredible Journey' played.

Cast List- The Total Drama contestants/cameos

Christian Potenza: Chris McClean
Cle Bennett: Chef Hatchet, DJ, Leonard, The Idol
Megan Fahlenbock: Gwen
Drew Nelson: Duncan
Emilie-Claire Barlow: Courtney
Scott McCord: Trent, Owen, Various Animals
Rachel Wilson: Heather Wilson
Novie Edwards: Leshawna
Peter Oldring: Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson, Ezekiel, Tyler
Dan Petronijevic: Geoffrey “Geoff”, Brady
Kristin Fairlie: Bridgette Fairlie
Brian Froud: Harold Norbert Cheever Doris McGrady V, Samuel “Sam”, The Killer
Stephanie Anne Mills: Lindsay Trista, Katie Miller
Carter Hayden: Noah Cortez
Lauren Lipson: Sadie
Katie Crown: Izzy
Sarah Gadon: Beth
Julia Chantrey: Eva
Adam Reid: Justin
Carla Collins: Mildred “Blaineley” Stacey Andrews O’Halloran
Dwayne Hill: Josh
Alex House: Alejandro Burromuerto
Annick Obonsawin: Sierra
Cory Doran: Mike, Chester, Svetlana, Vito, Manitoba Smith
Barbara Mamabolo: Zoey
Kevin Duhaney: Cameron Corduroy Wilkins
Caitlyne Medrek: Dawn Medrek
Kevin Michael Richardson: Beverly “B”
James Wallis: Scott Wallis
Laurie Elliott: Jo
Tyrone Savage: Rudolph ”Lightning” Jackson
Carleigh Beverly: Dakota Milton
Athena Karkanis: Anne Maria
Jon Cor: Brick McArthur
Ashley Peters: Staci
Christopher Jacot: Topher
Katie Bergin: Jasmine
Kristi Friday: Scarlett
Bruce Dow: Max
Bryn McAuley: Amy, Sammy (Samey)
Sunday Muse: Ella
Daniel DeSanto: Dave
Rochelle Wilson: Sugar
Ian Ronningen: Rodney
Zachary Bennett: Shawn
Sarah Podemski: Sky
Clancy Brown: Nightmare Fang, Sergeant

Solara then switched channels as the music kept playing, and new credits started playing.

Cast List – The My Little Pony cast and Original Characters

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Red Cat
Rebecca Shoichet: Twilight Sparkle (Singing Voice), Sunset Shimmer
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Liarjack, Rainbow Chaos, Various Party Goers
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Fluttercruel, Sheep
Shannon Chan-Kent: Pinkie Pie (Singing Voice), Silver Spoon
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess/Vice-Principal Luna, Derpy Hooves, Granny Smith, Mrs. Cake, Crarity, Zebra Leader, Nightmare Moon, Photo Finish
Kazumi Evans: Rarity (Singing Voice), Princess/Vice-Principal Luna (Singing Voice), Octavia Melody
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare
Nicole Oliver: Princess/Principal Celestia, Cheerilee
John de Lancie: Discord
Kevin Michael Richardson: Yellow Cat, Smokey, Various Animals
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Chase the Warrior/Shadow Dragon
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom, Young Celestia, Purple Pony
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo, Young Luna
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora
Frank Welker: Private Kenny, Blue Dog, Squirrel Waiters, Bull-Beavers, Fake Grues, Demon Sheep, Chickens, Birdzilla/Turkey, Lamb
Tim Curry: The Superior, Grimmore
Eric Stuart: Wilco
Tress MacNeille: Chip
Corey Burton: Dale
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
Tom Kane: The Book, Mister Codfish
Lee Tockbar: Steven the Sea Serpent, Snips
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Vic Mignogna: Lorcan
Peter Capaldi: Michael Trotter
Peter New: Big Macintosh, Caramel
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf, Royal Guards, Dr. Hooves
Kaysie Rogers: Koga the Wolf Cub, Various Party Goers
Brian Drummond: Pizza Delivery Pony, First Mate Felix
Danny Cooksey: Tech
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Jim Cummings: Maxin Talos, Pig, Rarity (Stallion Voice)
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance, Lyra Heartstrings, Green Cow
April Winchell: Sweetie Drops
Ginny McSwain: Megan Williams
Keri Houlihan: Molly Williams
Scott Menville: Danny Williams
Kath Soucie: Adult Megan
Rachael Lillis: Adult Molly
Ron Howard: Adult Danny
Charlie Adler: Spykoran/Spike I
Sandy Duncan: Applejack I
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Cathy Cavadini: Dinky Doo
Aaron Dismuke: Dexter
Joe Alaskey: Thomas T. Wolf
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao, Karate Samyn
Matt Hill: Soarin’, Father Zebra, Various Men in Suits, Various Party Goers
Michael Sinterniklaas: Lightning Wisdom
Noah Nealson: Mighty Heart, Various Men in Suits
Wayne Knight: Seeker the Dragon
James Sie: Dragon Kick
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
David Beron: Justice Tackle
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
George Takei: The Jade Emperor
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor
Veena Sood: Miss Harshwhinny
Richard Newman: Cranky Doodle Donkey
Crispin Freeman: Boris
Billy West: Fan Pony, Various Ninjas, The Agent
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon
Richard Ian Cox: Snails
Carlo Alazraqui: El Grapadura
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum Dum
Bill Farmer: Big Rummy
John DiMaggio: Slash the Dragon
Jeremy Irons: Tadaka
Lisa Ortiz: Karma
Tony Anselmo: Angry Ducks
Wayne Grayson: Joey Dice

Solara then switched the channel as the music kept playing.

Cast List – Orange Ratchet’s Original Characters/ALL Fictional Characters from other media

Ed O'Neill: Tuerto (Original form)
Tommy Lee Jones: Tuerto/Master Welara
Jim Cummings: Tuerto (singing voice)
Melissa Disney: Carol Flower
Bob Bergen: Tracy the Baby Phoenix
Gilbert Gottfried: Troll/The Puppeteer
Sean Schemmel: Angel Warrior
Clancy Brown: Pirate King Tobias, Maurice the Bull
Max Casella: Xero the One Eared Bunny
Tom Kenny: Puppy Elephant
Orange Ratchet: Josh Tyrannosaur
Rob Paulsen: Blue and white pony
Sigourney Weaver: Solara
Julie Andrews: Marcie/Blaineley's grandmother
Richard Steven Horvitz: Bucky Katt
Amanda Brown: Ichigo Momoiya/Zoey Hanson
Andi Whaley: Mint Aizawa/Corina Bucksworth
Bella Hudson: Lettuce Midorikawa/Bridget Verdant
Kether Donahue: Pudding Fong/Kikki Benjamin
Mollie Weaver: Zakuro Fujiwara/Renee Roberts
Seth MacFarlane: Roger Smith/The Voice of Religion

Solara then switched to another channel as the credits music still played.

Written by
JusSonic, Toonwriter and Orange Ratchet

Special Thanks to Our Reviewers
VISION King
Power Master
Billy Arratoon
SpaceRatLives
Tlegg
Skullgal94
Matsky
BronyDan
Moheart7
TSLsmokey
Linkonpark100
Opalescence
Stardust Speedster
Jose Ramiro
Airisolthewhitecoat
The Slending Angel
Charming_masquerade
The Poarter
NLRPony
SGTBarn
ShadowCelebi
Solartiger
Starlight Nova
Lordofmyth
Julayla
Greenrob
MewTora17
And much, much more

Solara switched the channel as she was now bobbing her head to the music.

SPECIAL; SPECIAL THANKS TO...
Orange Ratchet, who without him, this crossover would have been...entirely different.

JUSSONIC AND TOONWRITER’S MLP PRODUCTIONS

Solara then switched off the TVs as she decide to skip back to a soundtrack to listen to one more song.

(For the last time to the tune of 'Let's Go Fly A Kite' from 'Mary Poppins')

(Chorus)

Oh… oh… oh…

Let’s go for a drive,

Our destination we’ll arrive

Let’s go for a drive

And keep it going,

Keep your eyes on the road

We just ran over a toad

As we go for a drive!

One last TV opened up that Solara didn't see that said...

"Also thanks to..."
Jennifer Pertch and Tom McGillis, along with Teletoon, who has made the show of Total Drama possible.

And with that... a couple of TVs started to go off. Solara noticed there were two new alternate worlds created that showed different possibilities for an ending where Lindsay had won and Katie had won.

Solara considered watching it... but decided she'll show those off in another day...

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile... in a dark world...

The eye of Solara was floating around in darkness, just floating... when a familiar hand popped up and grabbed the eye in curiosity.

The face of Mal looked closely at the eye as if... drawn to it. He smirked evilly. Once he figures out how to get out of this prison, he'll have his revenge...

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a world full of flowers...

A familiar blue and black horse, with both eyes fully restored with no explanation whatsoever, got up dizzily as he looked around... his voice was reverted back to his original form as he looked around at all the stars floating around his head.

"Oh gee... look at all those... pretty stars..." Tuerto sighed. "There's Hedy LaMarr, and Alexis Smith... and Dorothy Lamour and Baby Snooks and..."

Tuerto recovered as he gave a smile in excitement as he saw one more starm "Sufferin' Succotash! It's Ann Sheridan!"

Tuerto then randomly kissed a star as he started jumping around randomly, as if going crazy. Yep, being dead was going to be a LOT of fun for Tuerto's NEW adventure.

----------------------------------------------------

After the credits roll, Lindsay, Bridgette and Katie pull the credits screen off as Bridgette said, "Well, that's the end!"

"Thanks for everything!" Lindsay and Katie smiled.

All of a sudden, Heather came in as she frowned, "I was supposed to do the ending!"

"Then do it." Lindsay, Bridgette and Katie groaned.

"Thank you." Heather smiled. "And that's the-"

All of a sudden, Bucky Katt appeared as he climbed up to the ending title and smiled. "Step aside, girlfriend! Let the favorite character of Orange Ratchet's do this one!"

Lindsay, Bridgette and Katie rolled their eyes as the ending theme to the Looney Tunes started to play as Heather shook her head, "Okay, Bucky, go ahead!"

"THAT'S ALL, F-!" Bucky, however, was interrupted as Izzy, Sadie, Sierra, and Dawn pushed him out of the rings, making him crash to the ground.

Izzy, Sadie, Sierra and Dawn then said, "That's all, folks!"

Suddenly, Twilight levitated the screen up above her as she, along with the Mane Six, Ben, Discord, Celestia and Luna glared at the camera, as Twilight asked, “Can we go home now?”

Twilight then put down the screen down as a few words were written on the screen.

Orange Ratchet Story

"That's All, Folks!"

An Orange-Ratchet Fanfiction

Author's Note:

Well... it took almost a year, but I think in the end, it was finally worth it! Hope you all enjoyed the story; Anyway, onto the author's notes.

The Intro is a Crossover Reference of the disclaimers of TeamFourStar's DBZ Abridged Series and the Total Drama Series.

The reason Danny is in a wheelchair is a reference to RK-Striker-JK-5's fic 'The Elements of the Harmony and the Savior of Worlds' which is in a different timeline but some parts of it are used.

References to Suburban Knights, Mary Poppins, Star Trek II, the Jungle Book Rhythm N Groove video game, Monsters Inc., Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey, the Looney Tunes short 'Hollywood Daffy' and Space Jam were made here.

The songs being parodied here are that of the Tonight Quintet from West Side Story, Go Fly a Kite from Mary Poppins, the Best of Buddies reprise from Snoopy Come Home, and the Honey Happy Ending song from the 2011 Winnie the Pooh movie.

Another song that was featured in here was 'Run', which is Shere Khan's song from 'The Jungle Book Rhythm N Groove'.

Now that THAT'S out of the way... let's get to the juice of it all!

BRIDGETTE- THE WINNER

Bridgette actually started out as a wildcard pick for our destined Final Ten, as in, she wasn't in any of the three players we decided for our destined Final Ten, so she was just a random choice we had. But I managed to make her someone who would have a working winner's story. I will admit she DID get off to a slow start. The first thing we wanted to do was get rid of a constant distraction, which just so happened to be Geoff. Once that was done, we decided to work on her main story, joining in Lindsay's alliance, and helping out her friends, no matter what the outcome was. For this story, we wanted a nice female winner, and while all three were nice and deserved the prize in their own way, people did vote for Bridgette for this reason.

Anyway, Bridgette happened to be a good winner pick overall, and she did have the edit to prove it, even if she did get a slow start, she picked up overtime. This was one of the goals going into this, being 'Slow start can win the race'. That was the angle I went for here...

LINDSAY AND KATIE- THE RUNNER UPS

Since Lindsay had the second number of votes, I'll go with her first. Lindsay was meant to be the spearhead of the main girl alliance. She had her start by making friends, just like Twilight Sparkle. Slowly and surely, throughout the first act of the episodes, Lindsay would unite with the girls that she made friends with, and form an alliance together, one that didn't spearhead votes or want people out, BUT just wanted to be for fun, yet at the same time battle against an antagonist who keeps interfering with her friends and their lives. I figured Scott was the perfect role for Lindsay's antagonist. Anyway, Lindsay, even though she's still dumb, DID indeed prove that she was smarter than she looked. So, for someone who's Twilight Sparkle's match, having her finish second is not bad.

Now, Katie initially started out as a character Orange picked out, mainly because as mentioned, he was a fan of the Noah/Katie pairing. But when it was decided it was going to be a Final Three, we decided that since it was an All-Girls alliance that needs to go in, Katie just fit the role perfectly for the third girl to come in. She was also a bit of a sidekick as well, but another aspect of the story was to see if Katie could work fine without Sadie or Noah to breathe down her neck. Once both of those contestants got out, Katie truly shined on her own... was it a possible winner's story? Who knows, but her getting third place isn't the end of the world.

Now, there ARE two alternate Endings Orange Ratchet wrote. They will be on both his Deviantart profile AND his Fanfic 4 All account, so keep a watch on that!

TUERTO'S STORY

Yeah, in case you're wondering, Tuerto AIN'T coming back in the sequels and here's why. Basically, he's an Orange Ratchet exclusive character, and two, Orange really wanted to preserve much of his original story of Tuerto as intact as possible. As for the main story itself, all of it was Orange Ratchet's idea. He wanted to do an adventure story, well, I mainly work with him for reality show fics (by the way, I wrote a lot of them in script format, look them up on my account on Deviantart). I'm sure Orange will explain more about Tuerto, but for now, let's just say that anything you saw on Tuerto was based on the original story Orange wrote on Tuerto in his childhood.

THE MAIN SEVEN ALLIANCE

Another thing Orange wanted to do was an alliance similar to the Mane Six... and once we had our Final Ten picked out, it wasn't hard to give what roles to which people. We did consider giving Sadie the Element of Honesty, making a true Main Six, but after some careful consideration (and we needed to resolve the love triangle plot between Cody, Sadie and Sierra), we worked around it so that Katie and Sadie shared Generosity and Sierra had the Element of Honesty. An odd choice for Sierra, but it works in a way. In a way, I think we made our own choices for the elements work! If you have any questions, come to us!

TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA 2

We're currently going to take a hiatus from the Total Drama Equestria series, but just so you know, there WILL be a Total Drama Equestria 2! When this'll be, we don't know... but we'll do that sequel, we assure you... we can only give you a hint on what's what...

* Cast of New players versus Old Players
* 28 players
* New pairings, along with possible old ones
* More Bucky Katt in Total Drama Equestria
* A brand new outside villain who wants revenge on Chris
* And more!

If you have any more questions, just ask me OR Orange Ratchet. I'm sure Orange Ratchet will provide a LOT of answers as to why one couldn't do what...
Also, tropers on TVTropes; this story is done, so if you can, MORE tropes for everything! Every page, every trope needs to be filled!

Anyway, that's about it! Thank you all for reading our story, have a great day!

Comments ( 5 )

5445492

Oh trust me, you're better not not having Al around. Orange Ratchet hates him.

Reading episode 5. This is really good!!!!

I thought up lyrics for the theme!
To-otal Drama! Equestrian Challenge! Ahhh-ahhhhh-ahhh (screaming) AHHHHHHH!!!!
Chris:To-otal Drama! Forty contestants competing for a cash prize! (zoom in on Ponyville with the four tribes doing various activities)
Chris?:To-otal Drama! However what they don't realize is; (cut to Chris and Discord planning challenges.)
Heather: There's crazy monsters! (Fang snaps at Owen.)
Izzy: Tons of fun! Whee! (Izzy puts on a bear costume and chases Noah and Duncan)
Sierra: And strange alliances, so trust no one. (Sierra clutches a picture of Cody)
Gwen: Why do we put up with this? (Gwen and Trent get covered in garbage)
Katie and Sadie: We're trying our best, cause we need the bits! (Letter scene with Chris)
All Teens: To-otal Drama! We're all doing this for the money!

Feel free to change it.:pinkiesmile:

Comment posted by zgwrox deleted Sep 2nd, 2018
Comment posted by zgwrox deleted Dec 8th, 2020
Login or register to comment