• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 19,694 Views, 1,619 Comments

My Little Wesker - Iamdanny0



After Wesker is defeated, he finds himself in a strange land. A strange land known as Equestria.

  • ...
49
 1,619
 19,694

PreviousChapters Next
Albert Wesker and the Uneventful, Non-Dragon Related Day

Albert Wesker and the Uneventful, Non-Dragon Related Day

Author's Note: The Tvtropes page for this fanfic still says 'regular updates'. Erm... oopsies? Sorry I've been so bad at updating for the last... few months. I've just been in a bit of a rut but I feel I owe you a chapter so please enjoy. If you want someone specifically to blame for me inflicting this new chapter on you then please direct your attention to Lunar Scholar on Fanfiction.net who has written a kind of alternate 'My Little Wesker' whereby the whole cast of RE5 go to Equestria. Reading that kind of made me think... Huh, I miss writing Wesker. On a side note, I've always wanted to go to a spa to relax because I'm inherently twitchy and anxious (plus my back is in dreadful condition) but I'm poor.

It went against all basic survival instincts to want to run towards a giant, spiny, fire-breathing lizard but science beckoned for Albert Wesker. Despite his internal promise to himself that he would forgo any attempt to follow around the elements of harmony like a bored, adventure-seeking puppy, there was a niggling voice in the back of his mind saying...

You suck, make me a sandwich!

Not saying that. It was an actual thought, rather than an all too real and persistent reminder of his insanity. What surprised him the most though was not that it demanded to see something new and exciting and catalogue it for the purposes of biology but instead it screamed 'DANGER'.

Of course it's dangerous, it's a dragon! Come on Al, get with the program here.

Well obviously. What bothered him was not the fact that dragons were dangerous but the fact that he even gave a damn. Perhaps he had found a fascination with playing the hero in this cloyingly sweet land. Maybe this was how Chris felt 24/7. He smirked:

I'll save you! I'm a hero! My IQ is room temperature but that's okay because I work out!

It suits you Al, imagine how good you'd look if you bulked up.

That settled the matter, he definitely wasn't going to chase after the 6 ponies as they traversed the mountain. Patience was certainly a virtue and one of the few that Wesker possessed in abundance. The question remained as to what he was going to do in the meantime; he hadn't quite realised just how reliant Ponyville was on their eminent citizens for any kind of entertainment. Everything even mildly exciting that happened appeared to be channelled through one or all of them. Perhaps this was a good thing, could he use this oasis of calm as an opportunity to enjoy a spot of relaxation before things went to hell and there were demon-horses flying in through the windows and everypony had to repel them with brooms and a friendly singsong.

So it was that Wesker eventually found himself in the spa, questioning his sanity but also undeniably feeling the aches and twinges of both farm-work and a fortnight spent in a coma. The two overly keen receptionists/masseuses gave him serious pause for thought however. Despite his qualms, he had ensured that he adhered to extremely strict health regimes in the human world before all this madness and he saw no reason to let that slip.

“Ah sir.” The two earth ponies instantly zipped to his side as he entered the building, the blue mare with the pink mane spoke first, with an accent that Wesker could only define as 'Eastern European' “I'm Lotus Blossum. A lot of stallions would be too embarrassed to come into a glorious place of relaxation such as this, I'm pleased you're above such silliness.”

The pink mare with the blue mane followed on from this, “I am Aloe. We are glad you are secure enough in your masculinity to enjoy such a wondrous experience. What can we do for you today?”

Wesker rolled his eyes, “You can reassure me some more about my sexuality.”

Sarcasm appeared to have been wasted on this occasion, “That's not our regular service but we'd be happy to help.”

“I am sure you are extremely popular with the mares.”

“Being attracted to stallions isn't an indictment on your sense of personal worth.”

Wesker smiled disarmingly, “I will pay you for a massage, please don't speak at any point during it unless absolutely necessary.”

The pair beamed and spoke in perfect unison, “Fantastic! Please make yourself comfortable on one of our massage tables.”

The blond stallion frowned, “Aren't you going to charge me first?”

Lotus Blossum piped up first, “You are Miss Rarity's new friend, no?”

“Well yes I suppose I am, why does that...?”

Aloe followed up, “Then this one is... how you say...on the house.”

“Ah yes, Miss Rarity spoke of you Mr Wesker, all dark and brooding and mysterious.”

“Did she now?”

“Indeed, we won't tell her of your self-doubt with regards to your ability to...”

“That was sarcasm!”

The pair smirked in unison as they led the blond to the massage table but it was only Lotus Blossum who spoke, “Oh no Mr Wesker, you must explain these things more clearly. We in the spa industry are all bimbos and airheads.”

Wesker barked out a laugh as he lay face down, “Very funny. I get the impression I'll need to watch myself around you.”

“Absolutely not Mr Wesker! If you are not totally at ease around us then we are failing miserably at our job, no?”

“I'm afraid 'totally at ease' might be slightly beyond even your talents, Miss Aloe. I'll settle for 'not in pain'.”

Aloe began gently pressing on the blond's back, “Ah yes, I hear you were the hero against the Ursa. This town appreciates what you did.”

He sighed contentedly and replied, his voice a dull hum as he settled into a luxury he had not experienced since before Spencer's death on Earth, “If by 'Hero' you mean, 'pony who got slapped into a wall by a giant space bear' then you would be correct.”

Lotus made a noise of amusement as she prepared to file his hooves. “Humble too. Ponyville needs brave stallions like you.” Initially he tried to turn aside the pedicure but eventually decided to allow it. Mainly because it was free and he was a sucker for a bargain.

You are really impressing me with your masculinity here Al.

Masculinity was for the ugly and uncomfortable. Right now he had absolutely no qualms with a spa day, however much it pricked his ego. After all the madness he had experienced, it was nice to know that there were constants between this world and the one he had left behind.

The pressure was being incrementally increased on his aching back and he groaned as he felt it unknot slightly.

“Ah, you are so tense. How can a stallion in such good shape allow himself to become such a mess?”

“I bet you say that to all your clients Miss Aloe. Also did you hear the detail some 20 seconds ago when I stated I got slapped into a wall by a giant space bear? The whole town seems to have glossed over that detail very quickly. And the fact there's a dragon belching smoke on the mountainside nearby.”

Lotus raised an eyebrow to Aloe, “I told you it was a dragon.”

Wesker was torn between rage and relaxation, “Why exactly is everypony so apathetic about all the madness around here?”

Aloe spoke this time, “Ours is a fantastical world Mr Wesker, you have to learn to roll with it or be left trailing in its wake.”

He ignored the bitter rebuke burning in his throat and allowed himself to relax slightly more under the pink mare's hooves, “I find myself trying very hard to do so Miss Aloe. Generally it involves a lot of pain. And parties.”

“Well, is something being done about this dragon at least?”

“Yes, Princess Celestia sent 6 unarmed mares to have a friendly conversation with it.”

Lotus chimed in, “I take it you disapprove of the diplomatic route.”

He groaned as he heard his spine crack, “On the contrary, I think diplomacy is a remarkably useful tool but I feel there are some situations where a backup plan is necessary. Such as when you're interacting with a potentially hostile dragon.”

“Ah then why did they not bring you? You seem to be able to handle yourself.”

He rolled his eyes, “Yes and also if I get hit into a hard,flat surface by 3 more mythical creatures then I get the next one for free.” Wesker sighed, “I wasn't invited and frankly I could do without the hassle.”

“Do you not worry about their safety?”

“Are you joking Miss Aloe? They'll probably become best friends with it and I'll have to attend a party in its honour.”

“You seem very sure of yourself Mr Wesker, unblinking in the face of peril.”

Wesker half-smirked, “Do you flirt this outrageously with everypony you massage or am I just lucky today?”

A touch more pressure was added, “Tut-tut Mr Wesker, you're mistaking a calculated skill like full-body massage for something intimate. I only like you as a friend.”

He chuckled deeply, “Duly noted.”

“Feel free to drift off, by the way, don't feel obligated to stay awake just to exchange chit-chat with us.”

“There's no danger of that Miss Blossum, I really have no intention of falling asleep right now. Relaxation is one thing but sleep in the middle of the day is quite another.”

Aloe tutted once more, “No wonder you are so tense, you can't even bring yourself to nap. When was the last time you allowed yourself a chance like this to unwind? You seem so intense and serious all the time.”

“A fair few years... and it suits me, Miss Aloe.” There was a brief pause as he allowed himself to melt into the massage table a little more, “I used to unwind by jogging but I ended up giving that up after a while.”

“Too much fun?”

He snorted amusedly, “Not quite.”

Truth be told, he'd given it up because he'd always ended up at the same place whenever he left his US hideout, Birkin's grave. It was difficult enough trying to acquire power and bring down Umbrella covertly without sentimentality sticking to him like tar. It was made even more ridiculous by the fact that William Birkin had died miles away as a gelatinous blob in the ruins of Raccoon City, there wasn't even a body in the grave but still, his feet had always taken him there.

The two spa ponies picked up on the silence of the blond and carried on their work without talking and despite his earlier insistence, Wesker eventually drifted off into sleep and into another memory...

PreviousChapters Next