• Published 7th Mar 2012
  • 4,020 Views, 63 Comments

Hooves And Dials - That Awesome Brony Guy



The life of Vinyl Scratch is not very well known... What sort of life does she REALLY have?

  • ...
11
 63
 4,020

REALLY Dead Air (april fools)

What COULD Have Been Chapter 4

"Vinyl!'

I woke up to the sound of a very angry pony yelling at me. Not exactly the best way to wake up...

"You have slacked off for the last time! There has been dead air for the past two hours and a infuriated band manager in the waiting room!"

Octavia moved closer to me, so I pushed myself back into my chair as it rolled to the back of the room.

"What do you have to say for yourself! You go have fun with Pinkie in your office and then you fall asleep right before your on-air shift?"

I kept on pushing myself back further, trying to get away from her and rid myself of the burden of needing to sit through this.

"How do you even have the nerve to stay here? You've hurt absolutely everyone's feelings and yet you still sit there like nothing happened. Leave! Now!

Just as she said that, I felt the back of my chair give way as I fell back through the window that Pinkie Pie had gone through.

I hope this is the friendly type of ground... hello ground!

A sharp pain coursed through my body for a split second, and then... Darkness.

Everything was a dull bliss from that point, I don't really know what happened... or why... but I felt at peace now in my dark, simple world.

This is where I shall stay. This is how I have been and always will be spending the rest of my days. Just ambling through the dark...

The End


Author's note-
April fools! U MAD?
This was an idea that I tossed around for a few seconds in my brain and quickly threw it away. But now with April fools... I had to.
The REAL chapter 4 is coming out in less than 24 hours! Stay tuned!

-can't thank my pre-readers on this one... whipped it up and let it fly. Excuse all of the derps and mess-ups... let this be an example of where I'd be without my lovely editors and pre-readers Dawn Fade and Frozenpyro!