• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,262 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,262

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding - Farewells

The wedding was about to begin and Twilight was standing next to Shining Armor at the altar. Shining Armor's crest had fallen out of place and Twilight realigned to its proper position, earning her a grin from her brother. The other girls were standing on one side of the steps in their beautiful dresses and the guys were on the other in their suits. Simmons managed to fix most of the suit before the ceremony but there were still visible marks and stitches.

"You look fine Simmons, there is no need to worry." Rarity said quietly.

Simmons looked up and nodded gratefully. He stood straight and forgot about the condition his suit was in as Fluttershy started directing her bird choir. The doors opened up to show Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo hopping towards the altar, scattering flowers on the carpet as they made their way up the aisle. Cadance then started her slow walk towards the altar, the tail of the dress being lifted by a few songbirds.

"Seriously though, I get why the queen of the changelings wanted to be with you, but how did you get someone as amazing as Cadance to marry you?" Twilight asked jokingly

"I told her she wouldn't just be gaining a husband, she would be getting a pretty great sister too." Shining Armor replied.

Rarity wiped a tear out of her eye with a handkerchief as Cadance walked up to the alter. Applejack, noticing that Rarity wasn’t paying attention to her, pulled out her stetson and placed it back on her head.

"Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the real Princess Mi Amore Cadenza-"

"Princess Cadance is fine." Cadance insisted.

Celestia gave her an understanding smile. "The union of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. The strength of their commitment is clear. The power of their love, undeniable." She turned to Spike and nodded. "May we have the rings please?"

Spike held up the rings on the velvet pillow and Celestia placed the rings on both of their horns.

"I now pronounce you mare and colt."

Shining Armor and Cadance nodded and made their way to the balcony. They opened the door to the sound of thunderous cheers.

"This is your victory as much as theirs." Celestia said to Twilight and Church who were now standing next to each other. "You persisted in the face of doubt and your actions led to your being able to bring the real Princess Cadance back to us. Learning to trust your instincts is a valuable lesson to learn."

"Didn't Church use the power of hate to overpower the power of love?" Tucker muttered, to which Simmons elbowed him in the side.

Shining Armor and Cadance shared a kiss on the balcony.

"Rainbow Dash, that's your cue." Celestia remarked as she leaned in next to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash smiled and grabbed Tucker.

"Come on Tucker it's time to go!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Wha-"

"I think it would be cooler if you did your lightning thing too."

"Uh, alright." Tucker muttered, flying with Rainbow Dash.

Once Rainbow Dash was far enough away she pulsed forward and a rainbow appeared behind her. Tucker grabbed the rainbow and started to spin around it, sparks starting to fly out of his legs. Tucker caught up to Rainbow Dash and they grabbed each other's hooves and pulsated forward, leaving an explosion of rainbow colored electricity behind them.

"Best. Wedding. Ever!" Rainbow Dash squealed.

"It wasn't bad." Tucker chuckled.

Later in the day the new happily married couple made their way to the Canterlot garden and started their slow dance.

"Hello everypony, did I miss anything?" Luna asked as she landed next to the others.

The boys slowly turned their heads the other way, avoiding eye contact with her.

"What are the recruits doing here?" Luna asked.

"Recruits?" Celestia repeated, raising a brow to the guys.

"I've been meaning to ask, what did she mean by that earlier?" Twilight asked, turning to Church.

"Sorry we kind of lied to you." Church laughed awkwardly as he looked at Luna. "We're not recruits."

"I figured as much." Luna smiled. "We will speak of this at a later time, but for now we shall stick to the festivities."

"Sounds good." Church said.

Twilight turned to Pinkie and nodded. Pinkie smiled and ran to the DJ booth and took Vinyl Scratch out from under the table.

"Let's get this party started!" Pinkie yelled.

Pinkie threw a microphone to Twilight who grabbed it out of the air with her magic and opened her mouth. She paused momentarily as she looked at Church.

"Now is a good time to sing I guess." Church shrugged.

Twilight smiled and nodded.

"Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it though." Church added under his breath.

"Love is in bloom,
A beautiful bride,
a handsome groom,
Two hearts becoming one,
A bond that cannot be undone,
because,

Love is in bloom,
A beautiful bride,
a handsome groom,
I said,
love is in bloom ,
Starting a life and making room,
For us."

Twilight left the mic and walked up to Church. Twilight noted that her friends were all having fun. Pinkie and Caboose were attacking the giant cake, Applejack was playing the violin while Sarge accompanied her on a harmonica. Tucker and Rainbow Dash were having a great time on the dance floor while Simmons and Rarity were talking with Flint and Fancypants, and Grif was talking with Fluttershy away from most of the noise.

"So Church." Twilight said silently. "I was just wondering... maybe if you wanted..."

"You can talk to me, I promise I won't bite."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to dance?"

"I don't know..." Church trailed off. "Dancing isn't really my sort of thing."

"Oh. That's okay." Twilight said trying to cover up the fact that she was saddened by his response.

"Want to know what? Screw it." Church laughed, reaching his hoof forward. "I think that after all that has happened in my life I deserve to have a little fun with my friends."

Twilight smiled happily as she grabbed Church's hoof and went next to her brother, dancing with Church right up to the last song. A carriage arrived and Shining Armor and Cadance walked up to it. Cadance went inside as Twilight and Church waited alongside the door.

"Twilight! None of this would have been possible without you little sis." Shining Armor said. "Love you Twily."

"Love you too BBBFF." Twilight said as she hugged Shining Armor.

"You know Church, we never got to finish my bachelor party properly." Shining Armor said as he raised his hoof. "Maybe we could pick off where we left off at a later date."

"Sounds good to me." Church said, shaking Shining Armor's hoof.

Shining Armor climbed in to the carriage with Cadance.

"Ready to go?" Shining Armor asked.

"Oh, almost forgot." Cadance gasped.

Cadance grabbed the bouquet of flowers and threw it out of the carriage.

"Mine!" Rarity exclaimed as she dove for the bouquet, pushing other ponies out of the way. “Eh he he... mine...” she finished, grinning sheepishly.

"Now this was a great wedding." Twilight said as the carriage left.

"Oh yeah, just wait until you see what I have planned for the bachelor party!" Spike smirked.

"Sorry little dude but we kind of already have that wrapped up." Tucker said.

"Oh." Spike said.

"Do you even know what a bachelor party is yet?" Tucker asked.

"No." Spike admitted.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best." Church said.

Celestia landed next to the group of them and smiled.

"I just wanted to let you all know that I have ordered the royal carriage to take you all home." Celestia said. "I hope you all had a good time."

"I think today was perfect." Twilight smiled.

"I think it was pretty good too." Church said.

"I have other business to attend to, so I wish you farewell." Celestia said, flying back into the castle.

A large carriage landed next to the group of them and they all started to make their way towards it.

"This was a pretty good day." Grif said happily as he started into a giant slice of cake.

"Yeah, it really makes you think doesn't it?" Simmons asked. "I mean, that love truly does conquer all and as long as you have love you can be happy no matter what."

"Yeah, I guess. I was just kind of just thinking about how you got to use your ability or whatever and I have some awesome food." Grif laughed. "Oh and Simmons?"

"Yeah Grif?"

"Shotgun."

"FUCK!"

PreviousChapters Next