• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,220 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,220

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding - Party Hard

Shining Armor led the group of guys to the barracks and motioned them to come inside.

"Are we allowed to be in here?" Church asked. "What if we get caught?"

"What are they going to do?" Shining Armor chuckled. "Been awhile since I've had some actual fun. I'd like to let loose with a few guys who aren't with me because I'm their captain."

"I like this guy already." Tucker said.

"Alright I guess." Church shrugged.

"Let's hurry this shit up." Tucker said. "Caboose you stay by the door and keep guard, and for the love of god do not help anybody."

"Okay." Caboose said happily.

Shining Armor led the others down the barracks steps and in front of a locked door. He stuck his horn in the lock and it started to glow. The lock then snapped open and the door swung open to reveal nearly a dozen wooden kegs. Tucker grinned wildly and went up to one of them and pressed on the tap. A steady stream of liquid poured out and Tucker took a sip.

"Not the strongest but it should be good enough." Tucker said.

"I'm not too sure about this." Simmons said quietly.

"Hey, if they're getting drunk then I am too." Grif said.

"How are we going to bring this back?" Tucker asked.

"We carry it." Shining Armor grinned. "Or more specifically you carry it."

"Alright, pile one on." Tucker said, prepping his back to carry the keg.

"Wow, you're actually doing work." Church muttered.

"I was starting to think this place was boring, now that I have something to make it awesome I'm going to take advantage of it."

"You ready?" Shining Armor asked.

Tucker nodded and Shining Armor pushed a keg on to Tuckers back.

"How exactly are we going to sneak this back?" Church asked. "It would look pretty damn suspicious if they see him walking around with a keg on his back."

Shining Armor looked at one of the tables that had a giant cloth over it. He motioned towards it and raised his brow.

"Yeah because that would be so much less conspicuous."

"What would you suggest then?" Tucker muttered.

"I would recommend putting it down and walking away, but you're an idiot so I know you wouldn't go for that."

"Just throw the damn thing over my back."

Shining Armor walked up to the table and took the cloth off to place it over the keg. Once it was on it Shining Armor and Tucker shared a quick nod.

"Let's hurry back and try not to get seen." Shining Armor said.

Tucker nodded and slowly walked out of the room, trying to keep the keg from moving.

"What do you have there? Is it a present?" Caboose asked.

"Yeah Caboose, it's one hell of a present." Tucker said.

"Yay I love presents!" Caboose yelled.

"Shut the fuck up." Tucker said quietly.

"Caboose it's not for you." Church said.

"Hey I think giving him some would be funny to see." Tucker said.

Church just shook his head, not wanting to get Caboose even more brain dead than he already is.

"The coast is clear." Grif said, coming back from outside.

"Alright let's hurry up." Tucker muttered. "This thing is fucking heavy."

The group walked out of the barracks and started to make their way back to Shining Armor's home.

"How much further is it?" Tucker said in a strained voice after ten minutes of slowly walking.

"Not much farther." Shining armor promised. "Probably about three more min-"

"Shining Armor what is it that you are doing?" A thundering voice called out.

A dark alicorn landed next to Shining Armor and looked over all the other guys.

"We're just checking on some things Princess Luna, don't worry." Shining Armor said quietly.

"Who are these others? I have never seen them before." Luna said boldly.

"They're uh..." Shining Armor trailed off.

"We're new recruits." Tucker said. "We were just bringing this water to the reception area so it can be given to the guests after the wedding."

Luna looked Tucker square in the face, looking for signs of deceit. Shining Armor hit Tucker in the side relatively hard.

"Soldier that was out of line and you will speak to the princesses when addressed." Shining Armor exclaimed.

"Oh f... course" Tucker grunted.

"Glad to see your affairs in order." Luna nodded. "I must go back to my post to ensure Canterlot is secured for the rest of the night."

"Yes Princess." Shining Armor said with a bow. The others followed his lead and Luna flew back off to the tower.

"What the fuck was that about?" Tucker hissed, rubbing his side, barely noticing his mistake in time to keep the keg on his back.

"Sorry, we had to make it seem authentic." Shining Armor said.

"Could have fucking told me." Tucker muttered.

Once they arrived back at Shining Armor’s house, Tucker slowly walked up the stairs and let the keg roll off of his back.

"Hang on, I'll go get something to hold the drinks in." Shining Armor said, quickly leaving the room to go to the kitchen.

"This is just a bad idea." Church muttered.

"You would think that." Tucker said. "Why don't you just let loose for once in your damn life?"

"This might fuck up his wedding though."

"When has alcohol ever hurt anyone?"

"I feel stupider just from hearing that."

Shining Armor came back in the room with a bunch of mugs and laid them out on a table. Tucker grabbed a mug and threw it under the keg and filled it up.

"Well?" Tucker asked. "Let's get started."

"I'm not having any." Church said.

"Have one drink." Tucker insisted.

"If I have one will you shut up about it?"

Instead of a reply Tucker filled a mug up and gave it to Church. Soon all the guys had a mug. Even Caboose had one but he just stared at it curiously.

"What is it?" Caboose asked.

"It's apple juice." Tucker said.

"Oh boy I love apple juice!" Caboose exclaimed. He chugged the entire mug and his face went green. "This tastes like rotten apple juice..."

"Want another?" Shining Armor asked.

"No it tastes like unhappiness."

Church let out a relieved sigh and took a sip of the drink.

"What do you think of it?" Tucker asked.

"Not bad." Church said quietly.

"It came straight from the Canterlot brewery." Shining Armor said as he took a sip from his mug. "It is reserved for special occasions which I felt was apt for the situation. Think you'll be wanting another?"

"Maybe later."

"Don't be a pansy." Sarge taunted as he filled another mug. "Are all the blues weak drinkers?"

"I can drink the hell out of you red." Tucker said, mimicking Sarge's voice with the last word.

"Is that a bet?" Sarge asked with a raised brow.

Sarge and Tucker were half way through a drinking contest when the door swung open and all the guys turned around.

"What are you doing?" Cadance yelled, taking the mug out of his hoof with her magic. She sniffed it and scowled. "Why are you doing this on our wedding night?"

"Come on Cadance I haven't had any time to just sit down what with the spell and all." Shining Armor said.

"You care about getting intoxicated with others more than you care about being ready for the wedding?" Cadance asked.

"Hey Princess whatever-your-name-is." Tucker muttered. "Listen we were just-"

"Who are you and why are you talking to me?" Cadance asked.

"Someone who doesn't have a pole up their a-"

"I'm sorry about him princess, he doesn't know when to shut the hell up." Church said, swiftly acting in an attempt to save the quickly degrading situation. "I tried to talk him out of it but... do you have idiots here? Because he is one of them."

"At least one of them seems to have a head on their shoulders." Cadance said. "What is your name."

"Church." Church said, extending his hoof to Cadance.

"Well Church, would you mind keeping an eye on my soon-to-be husband while I give the others a talking to?" Cadance said, not meeting Church's hoof.

"As long as someone is doing it." Church muttered.

"You two go downstairs." Cadance ordered.

"Yes dear." Shining Armor said, leaving the room with Church.

PreviousChapters Next