• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 2,693 Views, 176 Comments

6s & 7s - shortskirtsandexplosions



Some tanks is wronger in the land of pone pone. The neigh rates goes off baggins, and it drives horses mud. Twilight Spapes goose to investment gates but it's far cry 4 late bait.

  • ...
30
 176
 2,693

The Pantiest of Raids, Plesiosaur

Rear trees was hollered up in Carol saw boating, her flank against the wallace. It waster last stand, not like in xmen, but more lick Victoria's secretes. This was bee cousin all the satin and laced; it was on laundry daze when the great grammaring fatiguered, after all state.

“How is an ladies to keep her intimates in odor?” she bombermanned, all mellow drama clicks and flowery. She drapes the doily hoof over her head horn. “Oh untimely durst! Durst!

I nose zit welsh, surfacing venison, as douche to the miami vice of thrice woody allen daughter, as strong bad desiring.

“Walrus?!” Raritrees gaspered. “Is Paul dead?”

Sit you duke controller, fatter, restroom. Let's sea these panties, the liters that heap pees from.

“Forsooth, I am besmirched by Queer Lear!” Rarity spunk, and bouldered herself against the dresser. “Not another hoof, coof!”

Relinquish the microfibers.

“Noice on your choice!” Rarity rearbuttressed, teeth seething as she farked to protect the lengths of her perfummled horse lingerings. “Bad prose narrations! Bats!”

If thou breast the Fashionista of Goddess, command that these under gromits be made bread.

But she appendixed and sad. “It is writhing, mare shall not limp by panties allons-y, best buy every wrinkle that procedure out of the mouth of clothes drier!”

If thou be fabulous, cast thy Tom Selleck down from thistle tistle, for it writes he shall gimp his angels in the outfield charge concerning silk petticoats, lest thou em dash tight hoof against rolling stones.

And Rarity saith unto gayeth, “Thumbtackn't tempt the lingerie god!”

See all the femdoms of the whirlpool and the gore tag often? All john cleese will I grifter thee, if thou wilton chamberlain thou panties to mesa.

Then sapien Rarity until death do you crinoline, “Get thee chris hemsworth, narrators, for it writes thou shulk nick ship the Lace thy Gothel, and hem only shalt thou pink trim!”

And then we leaveth electronics boutique, and, behold, fluttershutter camel and ministry unto Rares. “Rear Trees! Come and see-saw! For Apple Bloom isn't blood bork and Twisnapes hugglepuggled a solution to prose pollution!”

“Oh frabjous dodgson!” Raritits spits, grabby her sundry bustier. “And I was all moses out of teancum powdery!”

And the mares ran owls of the house, leaf ink the panties bee hindenberg, but you were dares the whole time, work yousa?